Hairy University Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out my left hand for the family-sized tub of lubricant that was no doubtedly an integral ingredient in her domination of others. As my fingers wrapped around it, Belinda made an odd keening noise. She reached out for my hand and gently entwined her fingers in mine. She then spoke in a voice so low that I was unable to hear her.

"What was that?" I asked. "Say that again."

"But I'm not a good girl, I'm not. I'm a bad girl," she whimpered. "I need it to hurt, just a little. Make it hurt."

"What?" I repeated. Despite having heard her, I was initially at a loss in understanding her.

"I need it to huuurt, Daddy," she pleaded. I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished. She then reached behind herself, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, and opened herself up to me.

"Not even..., not even spit?" I clarified.

"Not even spit, Daddy." She agreed.

I slowly let out a breath I didn't even know I had been holding. I had successfully broken her down with my will and was now the one in control. Whether or not this was real or merely another gambit in this crazy game of campus sexcapades, I knew that how I handled things in the next few moments would have a profound effect on our future relationship.

"I need to feel the beat of your heart through the pulse in your cock as it breaks through my inner ring, Daddy." She pleaded.

Unfortunately for me, I had never done anal before. Never. Although I had never fucked ass before, I'd certainly watched enough television to have the basic concepts down. One thing was for sure, the experience would be rough going on both of us.

"I need to feel the warmth of your cum as it coats my insides with your love, Daddy." She begged.

From what little I knew, a courteous and gentle lover would incrementally nudge his love truncheon into his woman's ass only after a liberal application of lube to both himself and her rectum that had been previously stretched open with fingers and then perhaps thumbs. Conversely, a rude ruffian of a lover would ravage a woman's Hershey highway by animalistically slamming himself fully into her. I realized a middle-course was necessary to provide Belinda the domination she longed for while simultaneously preventing permanent injury.

"I need you." She said simply. "In my ass. All the way up in it."

And so I presented my cockhead to her rosebud anus and knock, knock, knocked on Heaven's door. My piss slit had continued to leak so much pre-cum that my glans and most of the top half of my shaft were fairly well lubricated. I inched my way in until my forward progress was halted by the sphincter guarding the entrance to her bowels. Beneath me, Belinda the black let out a low, throaty moan.

"I don't remember Daddy giving you permission to speak, Baby," I admonished as I gathered my will and savagely pushed beyond the limits of her sphincter while simultaneously giving her right alabaster ass cheek the hardest smack I could muster.

Hoping the ass smack sufficiently distracted her from my doings in her dumper, I was enheartened by her voicing of an even deeper and more guttural groan. Firmly fitted, I proceeded with the standard "in-and-out" of her furry ass and hoped for the best.

The best is exactly what I got.

Her thick thighs shuddered with every thrust. At first I was too self-conscious to fully appreciate the sensations I was feeling, but as we built momentum I began to realize why so many people praised this form of fucking. The sustained pressure of the tightness of her ass was astounding and unlike any vagina I had ever experienced. I looked down to admire how the shaft of my cock worked to both fill and split her glorious globes in two. I noticed that Belinda had begun to frig her clit as we fucked, and soon she was bucking back at me with a ferocity that was primal and almost frightening in its intensity.

"Fuck my big fucking ass, Daddy. Pump it!" she cried and I did my best to comply.

I started smacking her hams, mesmerized by how they wobbled and danced around like Jell-o. "Jiggle, you fat bitches, jiggle!" I ordered her ass cheeks.

"So big. So beeeg!" She crooned.

"I thought you said I was pencil-dicked?" I asked as I accomplished a grind-and-twirl.

"No, Daddy." She denied. "You fill me, Daddy. You fill me up!"

"Turn around," I commanded. "I want to see you, I want to see all of you baby girl." And somehow we managed it without my dick leaving her rectum for a single moment. Both of us ending up on the table that had seen to the pointless torture of so many young men. She simply spun herself around and kissed me full on the mouth as I continued to feed longer and longer lengths into her hot hole.

Somehow in the repositioning I happened upon a particularly sensitive nerve cluster and her moans grew deeper into growls.

"Right there, Daddy." She rasped. "That's it. That's the magic spot. I'm almost there, almost there, almost..., and then she burst into tears as I simultaneously blasted my load.

Belinda the Black, Matron of the Black Hearth, Mistress and Commander of all the women who bore unshaved, black-haired pussy patches collapsed into full-blown heaving sobs in my arms. Luckily I had done some reading in a Women's Studies course about 'cry-gasms' and how they relate not to sadness but to the relief of pressure. Otherwise I would probably have had the typical response that most men have to a crying woman, wanting to solve the problem by stopping what was assumedly hurting her In order to get her to stop.

Instead I simply held her. When the worst of the shaking was over I left to explore the rest of the room, found her bathroom, and after cleaning myself I returned with a warm washcloth and a jar of healing balm that all women seem to always have in their medicine cabinets.

As I approached her I felt like I was finally looking at her for the first time. In that moment, I completely understood her story. She had probably married young and forced by Mother Nature to give away a part of her youthful beauty to each of her children. Sexual congress with her husband had been dutiful and underwhelming, the primary goals being his pleasure only and procreation. As she entered middle-age she was rewarded with divorce papers from a husband requiring a woman half his age (with perhaps a penchant for genital hair removal) who no longer valued her even as the mother of his children since they were by now fully grown and leading lives of their own.

Her once imposing costume now looked ridiculous and her excessive make-up seemed garish in the early morning light. Her stomach protruded, showing a bit of a pot belly I hadn't noticed before. Her thighs were much bigger than I had realized, and her tits now devoid of the support of a bra spilled away from her chest down to her sides. Her bush matted and crusty with secretions failed to cover the reddened area around her asshole. She looked like a real woman instead of a construct, and as my cock twitched I realized a truth of my own, that I would fuck her again in a heartbeat and consider myself the luckiest man alive as I did so.

As I washed away the remnants of our lovemaking, she revealed that she was not at the heart of the conspiracy. "In all honesty, I was never the one you should have feared. Truly. I swear an oath."

Secretly I had suspected as much. She had broken far too easily to be at the heart of any actual malfeasance. But my good works done in her ass were not in vain. I think I helped her face her own demons, and if I did, that was good enough for me.

As I applied the healing balm to her tender areas, she whispered secrets that warned of further tasks I would need to accomplish and hints as to how I might do so. Her covert glances at one particular wall of the room confirmed my suspicions that even now we continued to be recorded by unseen others.

As I rose to put away the supplies, she asked, "will you please fuck me again, oh mighty Patriarch?" And there it was, use of the supposed title that I had been lured into this underground den of sex and intrigue to fulfill. She was telling me that I had the full support of the Black Hearth in all council matters and that she would do what was in her power to prevent me from losing my life. "Once more before you leave me?"

I had no choice but to extend the role-play and fulfill her request. "Of course I will, my child. But you know the rules. I will pleasure you in any way that you wish, but first you must make me ready for you."

I sat down next to her on the table, swinging my legs up to face her.

She crawled over on top of me, trailing her breasts and hardening nipples on my legs until finally reaching my cock to caress it with her face.

12