Haitian Dominatrix Strapons Saudi

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix tames sexist Arab man.
1.4k words
2.13
19.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

My name is Mohammed Abdul. I was born in the City of Mecca, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In my lifetime, I've always been a bit bizarre. I'm a five-foot-six, 200-pound guy with dark bronze skin, curly Black hair and light brown eyes. When you're a chubby Arab guy from a conservative society, life in general can be tough on you. My brothers, Ali and Ahmed, picked on me a lot while I was growing up in the family estate in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I think that's one of the many reasons why I just couldn't wait to get away from my homeland. I've always been fascinated by North America, especially Canada. To me, it has always been synonymous with the land of liberty. America is okay, but there is too much political crap going on over there. I think Canada is a better deal.

Nowadays I live in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. When I first set foot in the Confederation of Canada, I found it to be an interesting country. Lots of people from all over the place. I ran into Somalis, Haitians, Arabs, Japanese, Mexicans and Native Americans in the Capital region of Canada. It's like a mini version of the United Nations over there. And the schools are really nice, even though the big cities lack real entertainment centers. I came to Carleton University to study chemical engineering. I am absolutely determined to succeed. You see, the Abdul family is one of the one hundred wealthiest in all of Saudi Arabia. We're multi-millionaires. Unfortunately for me, I've been having a bit too much fun in the Confederation of Canada. I sure as hell hope that my father, Isa Abdul, doesn't find out what I've been up to. He would kill me for sure. This I know for a fact.

Right now, I'm in bed, kneeling before a magnificent Black Amazon. What am I doing? Simply licking the pussy of a gorgeous young Black woman named Angelique Rosier. She's tall, athletic and fine-looking, with dark brown skin and long hair braided into neat cornrows. Angelique is a native of the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. She's studying business administration at the University of Ottawa. Angelique is a dominatrix and she's changing my ways one lesson at a time. According to Mistress Angelique, Arab men are the most arrogant and sexist men on the planet Earth. We don't treat women very well. So we must be made to pay for our sinful and backward ways. Mistress Angelique is a proud Catholic who considers herself and her religion to be superior to the ways of Islam. According to her, Islam is backwards on gender relations and Christianity is the best religion in the world for women. I respectfully agree. Us Arab men definitely need to be taken down a peg or two. We've taken the rules of Islam too literally and become almost caveman-like in our treatment of women. We must change. Especially since the twenty-first century is supposed to be a time of progress for men and women of all races, and Muslims are no exceptions.

After making me lick her sweet Black pussy, Mistress Angelique put me on all fours, face down and ass up. She donned a strap-on dildo and I watched as she lubricated it before putting a condom on the shiny black plastic cock. Mistress Angelique smiled wickedly and told me she was going to fuck me. I nodded at that. Sounds good to me. I got on all fours, face down and ass up. I spread my hairy Arab man's ass cheeks wide open, welcoming my magnificent Black Goddess inside of me. Mistress Angelique put the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. And just like that, the sexy Haitian dominatrix began fucking me in the ass. I gasped as she penetrated me with the strap-on dildo. Mistress Angelique smacked my ass and began fucking me with the dildo. Hard and fast she fucked me, plunging the dildo deep into my asshole. I screamed and moaned as the sexy Black woman from the Caribbean's most famous nation fucked me with her sex toy.

Mistress Angelique flipped me on my back in order to look into my eyes as she fucked me in the ass with the strap-on dildo. The sexy Haitian dominatrix really let me have it. She called me a dirty desert rat, a Saudi creep, and a Muslim freak. I endured her taunts and teasing because I knew I really deserved it. Mistress Angelique plowed my ass with her strap-on dildo. She called me a filthy piece of Arab shit, and a dumb bastard. Hell, she even called me a cunt. I didn't mind. I knew that one of the things she does is playing with taboo subjects such as race and religion, along with culture. I howled as she sank the dildo even deeper into my asshole, going further than ever before. Mistress Angelique smacked my face really hard and ordered me to shut up. And when I didn't shut up fast enough, she smacked me repeatedly. And then she pulled the dildo out of my asshole before spitting deep inside my hole. I sighed in pleasure as I experienced the shame of her ruthless domination.

Mistress Angelique stood over me, glaring at me the way a person looks at excrement stuck at the bottom of their shoe. In her beautiful eyes, I saw nothing but contempt. Mistress Angelique pissed on me, and I soon found myself drenched in her urine. Mistress Angelique laughed and asked me how I felt. I told her I felt wonderful. She grinned maliciously, and told me she had one more torment in mind for me. She snapped her pictures, and a tall Black man practically materialized in the room. The tall, muscular Black stud looked at me with contempt in his eyes. He called me an Arab piece of crap. Mistress Angelique smiled, and introduced me to Big Andre Gordon, her fiancé. Big Andre stroked his thick, uncircumcised Black cock, and ordered me to suck him. I looked at Mistress Angelique and she nodded. I got on my knees before Andre and sucked his big Black cock. The Black stud called me a little bitch as I sucked his cock and licked his balls. I sucked his cock with gusto, and he soon rewarded me by shooting his cum all over me. Mistress Angelique grabbed the back of my neck and ordered me to suck it. I did just that, cleaning Big Andre's cock with my tongue. Big Andre rubbed my head patronizingly and told me I was a good little slut.

Afterwards, I watched as Mistress Angelique and Big Andre did their thing. Big Andre kissed Mistress Angelique passionately, then suckled on her breasts as she climbed on top of him. And just like that, they began making love. Big Andre put his hands on Mistress Angelique hips and thrust his cock deep inside of her. Mistress Angelique moaned in pleasure as Big Andre fucked her. Mistress Angelique laughed and taunted me as she rode Big Andre's magnificent cock. She told me that Big Andre was a real man, a God-fearing Christian man from Jamaica attending Carleton University on a scholarship. He wasn't some sheltered little Saudi bitch like me. He was a real man. I nodded, and stroked my cock as Big Andre fucked Mistress Angelique passionately. He put her on all fours and smacked her big round ass as he drilled his cock into her. Mistress Angelique's screams changed in tone as Big Andre spread her big ass cheeks wide open, and grabbed the lubricant bottle which she used on me earlier. Mistress Angelique winked at me as Big Andre lubricated her, then pushed his cock into her asshole.

I watched as Big Andre, the magnificent Black stud, began pounding his cock deep into my sexy Mistress Angelique's asshole. Mistress Angelique screamed as Big Andre fucked her, hammering her ass with powerful thrusts of his cock. I winced in sympathy. I knew exactly how she felt. And Big Andre's cock was much bigger than her dildo! He fucked her real good, for a long while, then finally pulled out of her. Mistress Angelique slumped on the bed, and Big Andre tenderly gathered her into his arms. Mistress Angelique ordered me to make myself useful. I came and joined them. I sucked both Big Andre's magnificent Black cock and Mistress Angelique's sweet Black pussy. Big Andre nodded, and Mistress Angelique dismissed me after thanking me for being an obedient little slave. I nodded respectfully at her then at him. I gathered my clothes and left Mistress Angelique's apartment. I felt like a million bucks! All of my fantasies came true tonight. All of them. I can't wait to see Mistress Angelique again!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers