Hakan and Jen Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving pet meets her owner.
2.4k words
3.71
16k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a car outside, pulling into a spot. It's not the kind of sound you'd normally notice from inside My apartment, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't primed for it. The halt of the engine and the light slam of the door follow, and I smile.

Footsteps from outside, getting even slower (if that's possible) as they come to My door. I wonder how long you'll stand out there before you knock. Part of Me wants to open the door and surprise you in your moment of hesitation. But I won't.

*Knock knock.*

I make My way to the door.

I take My time tumbling the locks, knowing that your heart is probably racing at this point. I open My door slowly and see you for the first time. A brilliance about us, the sparkle of smiles. You're wearing exactly what I told you to wear: A simple red top (My favorite color!) and a tight pair of jeans. Very comfortable. What's on underneath is a lot more exciting, I bet. I told you to surprise Me. I know you won't disappoint.

"Hey," comes out of both of us. We giggle. I open My door wider and motion you in. From the threshold you can only make out a sliver of My apartment. There's a couch sitting on plush blue carpet and behi--

"Turn around," I cut you off before you can make out anything else. I advance toward you, slowly breaching all the boundaries of comfort that I know you wear for everyone else. My hands start on the outside of your thighs and progress behind your hips. I shift one onto your upper back and pull gently until you disappear in My silhouette. My lips brush against your forehead; you look up at Me as you feel them turn a smile thanks to the tickling of your breath on My neck.

"Give Me a kiss, pet." You know that's not the question I'm really asking. What I really want to know is 'Who do you belong to?'. Pressed lips will seal your answer.

You're Mine.

Your hand collapses so nicely into mine as I pull you into My apartment. The living space is simple and neat, very clean lines. I lead you into My bedroom, fully aware that this is an adventure for you.

I push aside the pillows and sit you down on the edge of My bed. My hand flows through your hair as I pull your cheek against My thigh. By now I'm betting you're fairly nervous; you're in unfamiliar territory and although I'm far from a stranger, we've hardly spoken at all. My hand pulls your hair down so your face is staring directly up at mine.

"Welcome home." I recline you along the length of My bed and take a place next to you. You already know where you belong; your head oscillates with the tide of My chest. I can feel your hand moving around My torso, exploring Me. My massive paw wraps around your wrist and moves your hand below My belt.

"Take these off for Me."

I would pay good money to have captured the look on your face as you first realize that this is all actually happening. Your eagerness to please outweighs any hesitation; within the minute I'm laying next to you, rock hard, in nothing but My boxers.

I tease you a little and don't acknowledge it right away, wondering what you'll say. I lean back and close My eyes, pretending to want to sleep. Most pets would simply join Me on My chest at this point, but not you. You live for My dick, and it's taunting you. You're bobbing and slobbering uncontrollably before My head even hits the pillow. It takes a feat of strength to pull you off of Me.

I grab you by the hair and sit you up. You know you're in trouble, that you need to ask for permission before indulging like that. Your apology is cut short first by the thunderclap and then by the stinging sensation that follows as your cheek turns bright red, the silhouette of My palm in bold contrast. Right away I can tell what a good, if mischievous, pet My Jen is. You're far more concerned with the stinging in My hand, terrified that your flesh has caused Me pain. You're not off the hook though, you'll learn your lesson later.

I take a seat on the edge of the bed, in front of you.

"Stand up, Jen," I bark. You're quickness surprises Me. I can tell it surprised you too. Normally I would have you undress yourself for Me, but not today. This first time, I will do it Myself. One by one the buttons on your blouse are undone as My hand finesses them. I move your arms down and push the blouse off, letting it fall to the floor. One more quick motion and your bra provides it company.

Exposed.

You stare at Me, wondering if this sight pleases Me. You know I've seen you before in photos, but that tiny bit of insecurity that comes from standing half-naked in front of a new lover isn't something that's easily overcome.

You don't have long to worry; I pull you closer and bury My face in your chest. Your arms wrap around My head and your hands shake as they explore My hair. You've never known warmth until now.

And then it's gone, as quickly as it came. I push you back and undo the button on your jeans and tear them down. The shock is quickly overcome when you notice the pleasure on My face when I see that sexy, lacy thong. I won't try to to hide it; you know I don't play games.

"Turn around and show Me the back, Jen" You comply instantly. "Spread your legs just a little now. Good girl. Now present yourself to Me." You'll come to learn that as one of My favorite lines. It will become your favorite, too. "Bend over and reach for your ankles."

The very slow, strong, steady, ceaseless battery of My hand against your bottom sends shockwaves through you.

"Repeat after Me, Jen: 'It is a privilege to service Hakan, My Master. His dominion is his love for Me. I will ask for permission in all things, and serve without objection.' Repeat it after every spanking."

I continue the forceful and steady pace, alternating between your bright red cheeks until you realize that you're not saying it quickly enough. We repeat this exercise until you can fire it off rapidly without thought. It is your new mantra, your new prayer, your new lease on your life with Me.

I take a seat again on the edge of the bed and delight in the lightly bruised obedience on your backside before noticing your dripping sex halted at eye level. I place one hand on your delicate mound and with My thumb I grind against your warm, inviting entrance and your clit. I rub you until your panties are soaked through and your desire runs down your leg. Quickly, I pull aside the tiny cloth and press My finger into you. I can feel your body convulse as it learns to tighten around even this part of Me.

I remove My finger very slowly and begin to pull you closer to Me so you can sit in My lap. As you slowly shift your weight from the base of your foot to your heel, I insert My feet beneath yours and unsettle you. I catch you beneath your shoulders before you fall. You feel something hard barely poking into you, realizing that My hands are the only thing keeping gravity from feeding My dick into you. You're in conflict as I rock My hips gently up and down, but you know what to do. You ask for permission to use your sex to please Me.

"No." Disappointment washes over your face as you turn to look back at Me. I think I faintly heard you make out the words 'What's wrong?', but I'm not sure. You don't have energy to spare for speaking right now. You will need all of it in order to become mine. The look on your face asks again.

"No," I repeat. "You have other unfinished duties to take care of."

I slide out beside you and let you hit My bed instead of falling on My Member. After the brutality that your bottom received, even the softness of My sheets is still painful. You can't help but wince at it, eyes watering. I cup your face in My hands abruptly and have you look up at Me.

"What is that feeling, Jen?" I ask very deliberately. And suddenly it's real.

"It's your love, Hakan," you say through tears and your beautiful smile.

"Now, now you can let Me feel yours." I stand up and drop My boxers; it rages forward at you.

You've just been given permission, and you're not about to let this opportunity pass. To say you swallowed My Member would be an understatement. You inhaled it, slobbering all over it, turning your throat into a well-lubricated sheath for My sex. Your up and down, your back and forth are untiring in their diligence and your enthusiasm is unparalleled. Your face turns blue in between breaths and your mascara runs down your face as you dare not compromise My pleasure for even a moment.

"Do you want My taste, pet?" You beg for it through muffled gasps and tears. My hand becomes firm on the back of your head as I push Myself as deep inside your mouth and erupt. I move back and forth slowly to make sure nothing inside Me will go to waste. You stare up at Me, mouth filled with cum.

"Do you deserve to swallow that, Jen?" I can tell your stifled words Mean a resounding 'Yes!'. "Go ahead, pet, swallow."

My love goes down smoothly.

I lay down in bed next to you while you take a moment to catch your breath, though you're quick to take your proper place on My chest as soon as I'm on My back.

"You did well, Jen. Give Me a kiss." But My hand moves to cup your mouth before lips touch. Again, I see a confused look on your face. I clarify, "that was an order, pet."

Your brow furrows briefly before it finally clicks.

"Yes, Sir." You say through My hand. I relieve it and take a kiss from you.

I take this time together to fully explore the rest of your body. My sharp tongue flickers beneath your breast and makes its way up and across your chest to the other before encircling your nipple and biting gently. It then cuts a line down your abs and across your tummy before finally getting to your panties. I stand up at the end of you and lift up a leg this time, biting your ankle and running dry teeth up the side of your calf to your knee. From there, My tongue resumes as it runs up your inner thigh slowly up to your soft mound. I lick it through your panties.

You flinch and turn bright red. I can tell you're extremely self-conscious right now. I pull your legs together and move My hands behind your hips, fingers having made their way into your thong. I lift your hips and pull gently downward, peeling your naughty delicates all the way off you.

"Spread your legs."

"Yes, sir." Again, your desire to please far outweighs your hesitation and I get to finally see what is indubitably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I delight in rubbing it and playing with it for a before you notice something: I'm already rock hard again. I pull you down on the bed and lay on top of you. Moving My hips even an inch closer would put Me an inch inside you.

"Please take Me, Sir," I begin to hear you whimper. You scream the last word as I plunge inside you. As tight as you are, your wet cunt easily takes Me in. I move forward, pushing against your walls and filling you deeply.

I pull out almost completely before ramming into you again with all My force. Again. And again. And again. More quickly now, regular and ceaseless. It's endlessness is a trial of endurance for you. I take a look down at you and see you in frantic bliss, eyes closed and lip about to burst under your teeth.

I grab your legs and move them upward, over your shoulders and above your head. You let out a whelp.

"Gentle, Sir! I-- I don't bend that way."

I stop completely and stare at you for a moment.

"You do now."

I push your arms down to your sides and reach beneath the bed, pulling out a pair of shackles. Again I pin your knees up against your shoulders intently, but slowly and carefully. I clasp one shackle just above your left knee and move the chain behind your back to clasp the other one around your right leg. I reach into My nightstand drawer and pull out My knife. A quick flip and it rings open and clicks. I run the flat side down across your chest, teasing you until I get right above your sex. In small letters, I begin to carve.

PROPERTY OF HAKAN. It sits there, stinging despite having drawn little blood. The augmented pain from this flesh wound and the chain links against your skin as My mercilessness fucking claims that body you wear will remind you how My passion stings. The scars they leave behind will remind you how My love shelters.

Slowly I begin to move back and forth once more, then gradually getting faster and more violent. My breathing gets heavier, and My thrusts become uncontrollable as I get closer to release. Your body is My pillow. Your pussy is My playground. Slowly, you start to hear a grunting you recognize from before.

"Do you deserve My cum inside you, Jen?" I pull your hair down, exposing your neck and biting it.

"Yes, Sir! I do!"

"Who do you belong to, pet?" I say, before realizing that you couldn't stop yourself from screaming it if you tried. "Louder. Louder!"

All the neighbors hear My name as My love erupts and drips slowly out of you.