Hal(ey)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been now," She whispered hotly into his ear, biting his earlobe.

She began to pump her hips up and down, riding her son's cock, taking the full length into her pussy as deeply as it would go. He was as big as his father, and she savored the feeling, the taboo of it making her even hornier. Even after catching him watching her last night, she hadn't realized it would progress to this. She had no regrets.

Hal's senses were overloaded. He could feel her warm, soft breasts press against his chest as his mother's pussy clenched his cock tightly, the silky, wet sheath sliding up and down it, bringing him pleasure as he'd never known. While at the same time he could feel her stockings rubbing against the fishnets, and their heels clicked together.

And so mother fucked son. She lay on top of him, gyrating her hips, sliding up and down on his rigid cock, both of them in her heels and stockings. Hal still had on the neon pink thong, the front of the fabric simply pushed aside. The entire thing was so kinky and taboo, he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"M-mom, I'm close..." he managed to whisper between moans.

"I'm on the pill, you can cum inside me," She replied in a sultry voice, suckling on his neck as she thrust her hips against him. After only another few minutes of this, he couldn't hold it back any longer. He moaned loudly and thrust his hips up to match Emma's movements, depositing his hot, sticky load deep inside his mother's pussy. She came simultaneously, her vaginal muscles milking her son's cock dry.

For a long time after they lay side by side, kissing and catching their breaths. Finally, Emma spoke.

"I think I'm going to take the day off work tomorrow. I've got more ideas for us."

"R-Really, mom?" Hal asked. Somehow he thought this would just be a one-time thing.

"Definitely," she replied with a smile, leaning in to kiss her son again.

-- 

Act IV: Hal(ey)

Hal had a difficult time looking his father in the eye at dinner that night, and breakfast the next morning, knowing he'd fucked his wife, his own mother. Emma seemed undisturbed and totally normal however. He remained mostly quiet until David had left for work. As soon as he was gone, Emma cleared the table and took her son's hand, leading him upstairs and into her bedroom.

"Are we gonna do it again?" Hal asked excitedly.

"Not yet," Emma replied. "I want to try something first. Get undressed."

"O-okay," Hal nodded, stripping out of his PJs and boxers.

Emma removed several items from her lingerie stash and tossed them onto the bed. First she selected a white lace corset and showed it to Hal.

"Oh I get to dress up again first?" Hal asked. He was already starting to get hard at the thought.

"And so much more," His mother replied, smiling.

She had him turn around and laced up the corset. The pads in it gave him the appearance of breasts, albeit very small ones. It fit his figure perfectly however. Then she revealed a matching pair of panties, white see-thru lace. He slid them up his legs and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of the material clinging to his ass and cock.

After this she had him put on a matching garter belt, then had him sit on the bed. She helped slide a pair of silky soft white nylon stockings up each leg, and then clipped them to the garter. Finally, she slid his feet into a pair of strappy white stiletto heels.

She helped him stand and admired his body. In the white corset, panties, stockings, and heels, he looked like a virginal woman, just begging to get fucked. She grinned, pleased with her choice of outfit, then led him over to her makeup table, sitting him down in front of it.

Hal had never tried wearing makeup before but he offered no resistance as his mother applied just a touch of pink blush to his cheeks. She continued the process by adding a very light shade of pink lipstick, and finished off with just a bit of eyeliner and shadow. She then brushed his hair, styling his bangs to give him a sensuous look. She spun the chair around so Hal could see himself in the mirror. He gasped at the sight. He looked just like a girl, and it made him all the more turned on.

"What do you think, Haley?" Emma asked with a wry smile.

"Haley?" Hal asked. It took him a second to think about it, but he smiled at his reflection and answered, "I like it."

"So do I, Haley," Emma giggled. She leaned over her son's shoulder, nibbling his earlobe and whispering into his ear. "How would you like to fuck my ass today, Haley?"

Hal nearly fell out of the chair at this offer. He nodded his head excitedly. Emma giggled again and took her son's hand, leading him over to the bed.

"Now you'll have to fuck me first, get your dick nice and wet before we can do it, okay?"

"You don't even have to ask," Hal said, licking his lips. From being dolled up in lingerie and makeup, he was rock hard already.

Emma stripped out of her PJs, leaving her in nothing but a pair of black thigh high stockings. Hal stepped up behind her and slid his lacey panties down around his thighs. He positioned his cock at the entrance of his mother's pussy and pushed in slowly. She was already wet, and it slid in easily inch by inch, the walls feeling like smooth velvet as they hugged his aching member.

Hal began to thrust in and out of his mother now, slowly, so as not to get too worked up so he'd able to go through with their plans. It took a herculean effort not to just pound the tight, wet pussy as hard and fast as he could, but somehow he managed.

"Alright baby, go ahead," Emma moaned.

Hal slowly slid from his mother's pussy, his dick shiny with her juices. He then pressed the tip to her asshole and took hold of her hips, pushing forward gently. He found more resistance than he'd encountered elsewhere. Emma pushed her hips back to help, and the head popped into her ass.

"Oh my god," Hal moaned. "It's so tight."

After letting her asshole get used to his cock for a moment, he slid another inch in slowly, then another, until finally the entire thing was buried in his mother's tight asshole. He remained still for the time being, just enjoying the feeling of her anal walls gripping him securely.

"Come on baby, fuck my ass," Emma demanded, pulling her hips forward and then thrusting them back so that his cock nearly slipped out of her ass before sliding all the way back in.

Hal moaned at the sensation and began pumping in and out of her asshole. It was so much different than her pussy. It wasn't as wet or slick, but it was so much tighter, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he came. He looked down past where his dick was buried in his mother's ass, loving the look of the stockings he and Emma both wore. The heels strapped to his feet, the corset around his midsection, and the panties around his thighs all enhanced this image.

"Fuck me Haley, fuck me," Emma purred, thrusting her hips back to meet her son's. He began pumping faster, thrusting his hard cock deep into her tight backdoor. He lurched forward upon one final thrust and groaned, feeling his cum shoot out so powerfully he thought it might hurt his mother. Her anal muscles clenched and drained his cock of the warm, sticky fluid.

He let his now spent cock slide from his mother's asshole, and the pair lay on the bed together just as they'd done the previous day.

"I want you to stay in these clothes today, Haley," Emma said once she'd caught her breath.

"W-What? What about when dad gets home?"

"We'll just have to see, won't we?" Emma's lips formed a sly grin.

"He'll kill me if he finds me like this. If he knows...we...you know."

"If he knows what? That you cross dress and fuck your own mother?" Emma said bluntly. She leaned in to kiss her son, pushing her tongue between his lips so that it danced over his. This silenced his protesting momentarily.

"Don't worry sweetie. I think he'll be okay with it. Just trust me."

"Mom...I don't know," He whimpered.

"Haley, you're my daughter and you'll do what I say. Especially if you want to keep fucking me," Emma said sternly.

Hal squeaked at the sudden change in tone and nodded his head.

"Yes mother," he replied.

Regardless of her reassurances, he still wasn't so sure his father would be quite so accepting of the situation.

-- 

Act V - Filii et Filiae

Even though he didn't want his father to see him dressed up like this, Hal had followed his mother's instructions. He remained in the corset, stockings, garter, heels, and makeup for the rest of the day. His mother had gotten dressed and gone out though, telling Hal that she was going to go shopping and get lunch. He teetered around the house on his mother's sexy white heels, finding things to keep himself occupied. He was still horny, being dressed up like this, but was desperately trying not to masturbate so that he'd have more energy for his mother that night.

Hal decided to take a nap in the afternoon. Even with his hormones raging, he was worn out from the taboo acts he'd committed earlier in the day. He slept a little too well, however, and didn't wake until his bedroom door opened. He stirred, rubbing his eyes and sitting up on the bed. He was sure it was his mother, but then his heart sank.

Standing in the doorway was his father. He silently stared at his son, arms crossed. David was still in his work attire, a pair of black slacks and a polo shirt. He was a rather handsome man, with chiseled features and neatly kept brown hair. His blue-grey eyes examined his son from top to bottom. His expression was an odd one though, and Hal couldn't tell if he were mad, confused, or a combination of the two.

"I was looking for you, Haley," He said plainly.

"H-Haley?" Hal gulped. How did he know? Did Emma tell him already? Was he in serious trouble now? The questions swam through his head.

"That's what you're going by now, isn't it?" David said, taking a few steps closer to the bed, arms still crossed over his chest.

"I uh...I uh..." Hal stammered. His cheeks were flushed bright pink again, and he wanted nothing more than to run and hide. He wished he knew where Emma was.

"Are you ashamed?" David asked. His tone of voice still made it difficult for Hal to pinpoint where this conversation was headed.

"I mean...I uh...I don't know...it's complicated..." Hal said sheepishly, his voice barely more than a whisper.

His father closed the distance to the bed now, reaching down and placing a hand on his son's shoulder.

"There's no reason to be. You're very sexy, Haley," David said, a sudden softness to his voice.

"W-What?" Hal asked, unbelieving.

"You have no reason to be ashamed. You're a very sexy young lady, Haley. Stand up, let me get a better look at you," David said, taking a step back.

Hal nervously climbed off the bed, finding his balance on the heels and doing a slow spin, showing off the laced-up back of the corset and the lacey panties clinging to his pert ass.

"Very nice," David nodded approvingly.

Suddenly, David reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them and his boxers down around his thighs, revealing his semi-hard member.

"Why don't you show me how sexy you can be, Haley."

Hal's jaw dropped. He'd never been attracted to another man, let alone his father. But something about this entire situation made him want to do it. He wasn't sure if it was the fact he'd already gotten to fuck his mother, or that he was dressed up in sexy lingerie, or perhaps a combination of the two. Either way, Hal closed the gap between where his father stood, and sank down to his knees. His father's cock was mere inches away from his face now.

He hesitated for a moment, but then felt his father's fingers in his hair, gently nudging his head forward. He licked his lips and took a deep breath, before opening his mouth and placing it around his father's shaft. David let out a moan right away.

"Oh Haley, your mouth feels great. Go on, my sexy little daughter, show me what you've got."

He felt a twinge of embarrassment at first being spoken to like this by his father, but it faded rather quickly as he indeed envisioned himself as a girl, kneeling here on the floor in her sexy corset, stockings and heels, giving her own father a blowjob.

He pulled his head back just long enough to moan "Oh daddy," before placing his lips back around the head of his father's cock. David moaned again as he felt his crossdressing son's lips wrap around his meat and begin to slide down the length of it. Hal began having trouble though as it hardened to its full length, only managing to get a little more than half of it in his warm, wet mouth.

He wrapped his fingers around the lower portion of his father's cock, pumping it in time with his mouth sliding over the top. His own dick had gotten hard in no time, and he found himself enjoying something he'd never even considered before. Fantasizing about his mother and wearing her clothes was one thing, but now he'd been transformed into an outright cockslut of a daughter, his father's meat in his mouth and hand, and he loved it.

He continued pumping his hand and mouth, moaning against the smooth flesh of David's cock, before he heard a familiar voice behind him at the door.

"Couldn't wait for me to get home, huh?" Came his mother's voice.

David looked over his shoulder at his wife with a grin. "I just couldn't help it, after you told me how sexy she was."

Hal let his father's cock slide from his mouth and stood up, wiping it off with his hand. "Y-you did tell him, then?" He asked.

"Oh it took a little persuading, but I made it sound so good that even he couldn't resist. And couldn't even wait for me, it seems."

She walked into the bedroom, slapping her husband on the ass roughly before standing next to him. She was dressed in a teal knee-length summer dress that was outlined with a black fishnet pattern, and Hal could see she had fishnets on her legs as well, leading down to her strappy black heels.

"I see you've taken to it rather well though, Haley," Emma giggled. She stepped forward, placing her hand on her son's crotch, his bulge stretching the front of the white lace. "You slutty little cocksucker."

Hal couldn't help but blush again, and this made both his parents laugh. Emma took her husband and son by the hand, leading them both into the master bedroom. There, David stripped out of his clothes and Emma removed her dress. Hal gasped, seeing that it wasn't just fishnet stockings she was wearing. It turned out the dress hadn't had a pattern after all, but that she was wearing a full fishnet bodystocking underneath, with holes for the breasts and crotch. Her son nearly salivated at the sight of her in this sexy garment, her heels still strapped to her feet.

She pushed David onto the bed and he lay back with his head on the pillow. Then taking her son's hand again, she crawled onto the bed, bringing him with her. She stuck out her tongue and licked along the length of her husband's cock, and before long Hal got the hint. He began to do the same, his tongue sliding against his mother's as they both salivated all over David's dick.

David moaned, looking down at his wife and son, both in sexy stockings and heels, licking his rod like a lollipop. It felt so good and looked so unbelievable. He'd always fantasized about a threesome, but definitely never like this. His son made such a convincing girl though that he had trouble seeing him as one.

Emma and Hal began to take turns sucking his cock into their mouths, pushing their heads down as far as they were able for a few strokes before letting the other have a turn. Before long it was practically dripping wet, his cock and balls coated with their spit.

Emma stopped though, letting Hal have his father's dick all to himself. She slid down the bed further, pulling the white lace panties off her son before wrapping her mouth around his cock, sliding her wet lips and tongue all the way down the shaft before coming back up. He continued to suck his father's cock while his mother sucked his.

This went on for a few minutes, before finally Emma stopped again. She adjusted herself on the bed, pulling Hal off his father and positioning him so that he sat on the bed on his hands and knees. He was confused for a mere moment before realizing what was about to happen.

David climbed around to position himself behind his son and in seconds Hal felt his father's thick member pressing against his virgin asshole. His eyes went wide and he gasped. "W-Wait," He began to protest. "I've never..." he stammered nervously.

Emma climbed around in front of him, leaning down and shoving one of her breasts into his mouth. "Ssssh honey, let it happen. You're a little kinky cockslut now, you'll love this."

He thought about protesting further, but the soft flesh of his mother's tit in his mouth kept him from doing so. He began to suckle on it, rolling the hard nipple between his teeth. He could feel his father's cock slowly pushing into him, and nearly screamed around his mother's breast as the head popped inside. He felt stretched so wide, and knew that were was so much still to come. He was unsure if he could take it, but knew now that he had no choice.

David grabbed his son by the hips, pulling them back towards him as he pushed his own forward. His cock slipped another few inches into his son's tight ass, and he groaned at the vice-like grip. "Fuck Haley, you're so tight."

Tears were beginning to well in Hal's eyes at the pain of being stretched so wide, but his body was so confused. Though it hurt like hell, it was also beginning to feel good in a weird way, as another inch of his father's hard cock slipped inside him.

David finally managed to slide his entire shaft into his son's warm, tight ass. His cock was clenched so perfectly within. His wife had always loved anal as well, but this was so different somehow, and he loved it. He began pumping in and out of his son's ass, moaning at the feeling of his saliva slicked cocked sliding deep within the tight confines.

Hal moaned around his mother's breast. The pain had mostly subsided now and it was replaced by nearly pure pleasure. He'd never once fantasized about having a cock in his ass, and never in a million years would he have pictured his father's, but now here he was in this sexy little white corset, stockings, and heels, with David's cock pounding within him while his mother watched on excitedly.

"This is so fucking hot. I need some too," Emma moaned. She slid underneath her son and David stopped pumping for the moment, keeping himself buried to the hilt within Hal's ass. Emma positioned herself so that his cock was at the entrance of her pussy, which was already hot and wet just from watching the scene. She slid down so that it slipped within her, moaning in pleasure. "Oh yes, Haley."

David began to pump again, and now every time he did, Hal's cock slid deeper into his mother's pussy. All three moaned and sweat began to bead on their bodies.

Hal felt like he was in heaven. Here he was on his hands and knees, his father's cock buried deep in his ass, while his own cock was pumping in and out of his mother's sopping wet pussy, all the while savoring the feeling of his white stockings rubbing against her fishnets.

Emma wrapped her legs around her son's waist, pulling his cock deeper within her. He could feel her heels on his back and groaned. All the sensations were just too much, and he could feel his balls begin to churn.

David was pumping faster himself now, watching his hardness slip in and out of his son's ass repeatedly. "Oh Haley, you're so tight, I'm gonna cum!" He moaned.

"Fuck daddy, yes!" Hal nearly screamed. He came first, experiencing the most powerful orgasm he'd ever known as jet after jet of hot, white cum shot deep into his mother's pussy. She orgasmed nearly simultaneously, and he could feel her get even wetter as a result. Finally David rammed his cock roughly into Hal's ass, and he too came, pumping his thick seed deep within the tight tunnel.