Haley and Max Pt. 01

Story Info
Haley loathes Max, but they are actors...
1k words
3.6
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Haley and I'm 27 years old. I've been living in New York City for the past four years, as I have been going to school for acting. I can't even begin to explain how much I love acting. As with most of my fellow schoolmates, I've been practicing the art since I was a child. To be honest, most people are surprised to learn this, as I am a quiet, unassuming girl and I'm known to all of my friends as innocent and "cute as a button."

For the last three years, I've been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend Justin. He is a nice, and all around lovely man, and I truly love him with all my heart. Through thick and thin, he has stood by me and protected me, and I have done the same for him. Unconditionally. He's a musician, so we both have the utmost respect for the others art, and have always been 100% supportive of what the other needed to do to be successful.

Recently I got a part in a fairly low budget show that most would consider artsy... foreign almost. The rest of the cast is wonderful, and I truly enjoy working with them. That is except for Max. I met Max in one of my acting classes and he has always come off as a cocky, somewhat narcissistic person, and I've always loathed his presence. Needless to say, Max and I did not get along well.

Sometimes I would see Max at parties and his belligerence would drive me crazy. I was not alone in this, as most girls like myself are off-put by this kind of behavior. The cast had a get together so we could get acquainted as we would be working together indefinitely, and everyone was having (many) drinks and discussing our roles, much to the enjoyment of all. This is when I learned that Max was supposed to be pursuing me romantically, however my character was supposed to be, a lot like myself, naive and uninterested. Innocent.

I wasn't too worried about this at the time because, like I said, I wasn't supposed to reciprocate these feelings, so I shrugged it off due to my excitement to be working, FINALLY. Max approached me at the party and said he wanted to discuss the role, and due to his sheer intimidating presence (and the desire to not arouse his belligerence), I agreed.

We went into a back room to get away from the admittedly annoying music and sat down on the edge of our gracious host's bed. Max was very drunk and I have to admit I'm not a huge drinker myself, so the whiskey drinks people were constantly offering were taking their toll.

"So, are you excited to be my looooove interest Haley?" slurred Max, standard cocky tone and smug look ever so present. "I hope we get a lot of good scenes together, I've seen you in class and have imagined having a sex scene with you before you know. I mean, obviously, right?" As he was saying this he seemed to be inching closer, however I wrote it off as being drunk and nervous.

"Well Erik (the director and complete creative mind behind this show) said that I'm supposed to be unaware of your 'interest' in me, so I don't think we'll be having any sex scenes together. Sorry to break your heart pal." I laughed, feeling good about having the upper hand in the situation for once.

"Well, sorry to break YOUR heart 'pal', but Erik said we DO have a sex scene, and your reluctance is the driving force behind it. I'm supposed to MAKE you want it." Max said as his hand rested on my upper thigh, his fingers lightly fighting to get between my legs. Just to be clear, he was not "Going for my soaking mound" or whatever the hell people always say, as this is a true story, and I'm simply not that kind of girl. He was simply stroking along my tights in the crevasse between my touching legs.

"Oh you've GOT to be kidding!" I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they would burst out of the top of my head. Though I was all too aware of his hand on my thigh, like a pick-pocket he used this distraction to place his right arm on my lower back. His strong, masculine hand resting at the top of my tights, with the side of his palm resting on the top of my butt.

Before I go further, I suppose I should describe myself. I am 5'5", and 125lbs. My body is somewhat of an enigma, as I am very skinny from the waste up, with an admittedly big, round ass. My thighs are fairly thick, and I've been told many times that I have converted a few exes into "ass men."

"wait, Max..." I started to say as his fingers entered my tights (above my underwear mind you), and he grabbed my full ass cheek and squeezed hard as he leaned in.

"I have a boyfriend Max..." but it was too late. He laid me down on the bed using his torso against mine and started kissing my neck and sucking on my earlobes. I was tingling from head to toe and shaking uncontrollably. While he was still squeezing and exploring my ass over my underwear, he reached his other hand up my shirt. I was completely helpless to him as his hand reached under my bra and caressed my bare breast, and then whispered in my ear "I've wanted to fuck you for so long."

At this point, I came completely to my senses and pushed him off of me. "Max, I have a fucking boyfriend!" I firmly, yet quietly scolded him and proceeded to storm out of the room.

I went home and thought about all of this for a while... whether I should continue working with him or not, and I came to the conclusion that we were both drunk and it wasn't a huge deal. I decided it would an incredible challenge and a great learning experience to pretend to love someone I hated, so it was settled. I would continue being Max's "Love Interest."

However, this wouldn't be the last time I would be in a situation like this, and NOTHING could've prepared me for the challenges that lay ahead...