Haley And Our Mature Neighbor

Story Info
His sexy wife does it in front of him.
1.6k words
4.23
270.9k
37
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phi149
phi149
16 Followers

Let me first star this by telling you that my wife has never been a very sexually adventurous person.

I have always had a fantasy of watching her have sex and she knew this, but we never acted on it. We had only been married for little over a year and were living in an apartment. At the time my wife was 23 and I was 25. Haley is a stunner to me. She's 5'7 and 120 lbs. She's a red head and has pale skin and freckles. She has absolutely the sexiest pair of legs and feet, and very beautiful small perky b cup tits.

We had a neighbor that moved in across from us that was going through a pretty ugly divorce, but seemed like a pretty nice guy. His name was Nick and he was in his early 50's. I knew that Haley thought he was good looking because she would always make a point to go to the pool when he was swimming and wear her most revealing bikini and high heels that showed off how sexy her legs are.

She would occasionaly tell me that she hoped I was as good looking when I was his age. We would always speak with him and had become quite friendly with him.

One afternoon Nick called me and said he was going to cook diner and watch a movie and wanted to know if we wanted to come over. Nick said to be there around 6 o'clock. When I told Haley she asked what she should wear? Thinking that it might lead to us having great sex later I told her to wear a very short skirt and high heels.

She put on a low cut blouse that tied in the front that showed her navel and her cleavage very nicely. Her skirt was only about six inches front the base of her ass and her heels gave her legs incredible shape. My cock went hard almost immediately.

We had a wonderful dinner and Nick kept commenting on how beautiful Haley was. To be honest I kind of felt like I was watching someone elses date. After dinner we sat down on his couch to watch the movie. Nick on the far right and Haley in between the two of us.

He had rented Basic Instinct, but we talked through most of it. Every time he turned to talk to me or Haley he would put his right hand on her thigh and move it up and down. During the scene where Sharone Stone crosses and uncrosses her legs, I noticed that his left hand was on her inner thigh and so high up that his little finger was actually under her skirt.

It got me very horny seeing this and I turned her head toward me and started kissing her. I reached down and flipped her skirt up so he could see her lacey white thong panties. As we were kissing I noticed her breathing became labored and looked down to see him rubbing Haley's pussy through her panties.

I watched for a minute and undid her blouse and unsnapped her bra. I massaged her tits and kept squeezing her nipples and made sure to put on a good show for him. I pulled off her blouse and bra and there sat my stunning wife showing her bare tits to a strange man. Nick reached up and started lightly touching her breasts and licking her nipples. He was tracing his tongue in between her gorgeous tits when he looked up at me and began tracing his tongue down to her navel.

He then licked down to the top of her skirt and looked at her and said I've got to get your skirt off. He slipped down onto his knees by her feet and reached up and grabbed a handful of her skirt and panties and eased them down. When her pussy came into view it surprised me to see that she had completely shaved and was as smooth as silk.

When he saw her bald pussy he said "Oh my god you are so beautiful" and slipped her skirt and panties off her feet. He then began to take her heels off and as he did so he licked her ankles and sucked her toes which almost gave her an orgasm. He traced her leg from her ankle up to her inner thigh with his tongue then he spread her legs wide on the couch. He asked me if I would mind holding her ankles and spreading her legs for him. I watched as another man ran his hands up and down my sexy wife's legs and then open her silky pussy lips to get a better view. Her hot fuckhole gaped open and I watched in pure lust as I saw another man's fingers enter my wife's wet love tunnel.

He then leaned down and kissed her clit and stuck his tongue into my wife's gaping hole. As he was eating her out she looked at me lustfully and said in a very sexy manner, "why am I the only one undressed?' I stood up and undressed and Nick followed suit. Nick was in fantastic shape for an older man.

I'm 5'10 and he had to be close to 6'2 or so. He was very tanned and his dick was about two inches longer than mine (I'm 7 inches) and was considerably thicker, probably about 2 1/2 inches thick. His pubic hair was also very neatly trimmed and his cock was cut. He had a drop of precum leaking from the head of his throbbing cock.

After he undressed, Haley leaned forward and began to run her tongue around the head of his throbbing prick. I watched as her tongue slid into his piss slit and licked out all the precum. Nick put his hands on the back of her head and she opened her mouth and began to suck his cock. I swear I almost came right there. He moaned as she sucked his dick, she's very good at that. He then pulled her off his cock and looked at us both and said we would probably be more comfortable in the bed room. I agreed and he bent down and picked her up and began carrying her to his bedroom.

I followed and watched as another man's precum was leaking all over my sexy wife's thigh. He laid her down and they began to 69. His huge mature cock in her mouth and his tongue in her sexy young cunt. He had her legs up and I could see that he occasionally would stick his tongue into her asshole and lick her from her ass to her clit. He licked two fingers and began easing them into her tight asshole. He looked at me and said "Oh my god even her ass is tight".

Then without saying a word he got up and positioned himself between her silky thighs and pressed the head of his monster cock to clit and squeezed precum on her clit then slid his head down to the entrance of her wet love hole. He put her legs over his shoulders and sucked her toes as the head of his cock was slowly penetrating my wifes tight cunt. She opened her mouth and gasped as his thick cock pierced her tight young twat.

That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen and I could help but stroke my cock at the sight. She moaned and bit her lip as he slid his cock into her love canal and once he had gotten it all in he asked her if she was ok and if she could feel it throbbing. She shook her head yes and he began to slowly fuck her young cunt.

I was still stroking my cock, but i came closer so I could kiss her. We kissed passionately and i could feel her bounce with every one of his strong thrusts. Nick's phone began to ring and he asked me to see who it was on the caller Id.

I told him it was Sherrie Williams and he said that's my exwife "hand me the phone". Without ever taking his dick out of my panting and sweating wife he answered the phone and said "Sherrie I'm so glad you called. I'm right in the middle of having sex with a much younger sexier woman" He then said "You know the young couple next door? Well I'm fucking the wife Haley as her husband watches us".

She obviously didn't believe so he said "Haley would you say something to her?" Haley got on the phone and said Sherrie? right now your exhusband's thick cock is stretching my young pussy wider than its ever been stretched before and my husband is sitting here loving it." I had never heard her talk like this before and stroked my cock even faster. Haley placed the phone down and Nick began to fuck her brains out.

I noticed that the light stayed on so she never hung up. She was listening to the whole thing!!! Nick then stiffened up and pressed his cock deep into Haley's pussy and began to fill her with his cum. I leaned into the reciever of the phone and said "Ok Sherrie time to go now, Nick is pumping his cum deep into my wife's pussy" and I hung up.

He sat there with his cock in her as I jacked off and finally came on her tits. We cleaned up and he thanked us for a lovely evening and said instead of leaving why don't you two stay here for the night.

We agreed and we now have wonderful memories of the best sexual weekend of our lives. We no longer live in that apartment complex and we rarely keep in touch and that was the only time we've ever done that, but I'm hoping there will be another weekend like that in the very near future.

phi149
phi149
16 Followers