Half Truth

Story Info
The romantic-ish period of young love.
2k words
3.95
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend at this time was a beautiful young woman from El Salvador. She had perfect jet black hair that fell just beyond her shoulders, stood about 5'6", gorgeous brown eyes, wonderful legs, a 34 b-c (depending on the bra maker) chest, and all this on a fair skinned size 6 woman with an impeccable fashion sense. Had I been given the opportunity I would have married her, because as far as I was concerned she was the perfect package deal.

My girlfriend Anita and I were always going at it, we were the typical post high school grads, forever turned on and forever unsatisfied in our lust.

She was a virgin and had intended to remain one until the timing seemed right, and I'd always hoped I would be there when it was. Anywhere was a suitable platform for our lust, as we both enjoyed the risk of being discovered, or getting as intimate as we had ever achieved in the open air, places like the woods or open fields. From time to time she would give me head while talking on the phone, and I would pay her back at he next available moment, or we would fondle each other in front of family in ways that they would not be able to detect, all that fun behavior that seemed so right yet so wrong at he same time.

We had been watching a movie and she had fallen asleep, so I sat in silence watching her perfect chest rising and falling with the rhythm of her breath, it was so sexy to see her so peaceful and vulnerable at the same time.

She was wearing a white peasant style top with a wide neck, and a thin black skirt with some small delicate flower prints that fell to just above her knee when standing. I loved watching her, she was so beautiful and so sexy at the same time, it always filled me with confusing feelings of love and lust. Her bra straps were securely placed on her shoulders, totally un obscured by the peasant neck of her top, a view that always made my cock grow, I loved her taste in bras, she would not allow herself to be in something that did not in some way compliment her body regardless of what garment it was.

My hand fell to my pants, my fingers following the rigid form growing along the path of my zipper, it wanted out, and I was not in the frame of mind to deny such a request. I lowered my zipper and removed my still hardening cock from my pants, slowing stroking its length with my hands while looking at her defenseless body.

Normally this would seem like a sick activity, but it had once come up and she was quite excited by the prospect of being taken advantage of in her sleep, and she encouraged it whole heartedly.

Not wanted to wake her up, I very gently lowered my hand upon her gently heaving breast and sought out her nipple, which was not usually terribly hard to find through the thin fabric of her summer cloths and the thin material of her bras, no padding needed there, her breasts were firm enough to support themselves and she often went without a bra at all.

I gently caressed the small protrusion of the nipple on her right and most available breast, she released a soft sigh, and my cock reminded me of its ever longing presence.

I remained silent for some time, lightly caressing her breasts and toying softly with her nipples until I felt she had become accustomed enough with my caresses to not wake under a more pleasurable influence, so I leaned in and caught her nipple between my lips and lowered the neck of her top with my index finger, exposing the top of her bra before I finally found the limit of give in her top would allow me.

She was wearing my favorite bra, I'd almost died when she's exposed herself in it on night so long ago. It was nylon, no pattern, no padding, just transparent black nylon begging me look and stare and want all at the same time. I ran my tongue along the exposed flesh of her cleavage, made very accessible as a result of her position, and she let out another of her semi frequent soft sighs and moans, I was on the right track indeed.

My other hand released my now sore and unused cock and came to rest upon her leg, but she stired and shifted, I was having to much fun to wake her with a mere caress, so I removed my hands and stood beside her, my cock erect and begging me to squeeze it dry all over her sleeping form.

I leaned in and began to masturbate slowly and silently just inches from her mouth, the anticipation of my next planned action was causing shivers down my spine, shivers which prompted me to move on with my plan sooner than I had hoped. Before I knew what I was doing I was pressing the head of my cock against her supple lips, no movement, so I slid the head of my cock along her lips spreading my precum along her sleeping pout, and bend low to kiss her deeply as my had returned to her breast. Instantly she woke and returned passionately with her tongue. Her hand fell automatically to my cock, expecting to find it secure in my pants, and pulled away from my lips when she discovered its exposure.

Anita ran her tongue across her lips and smiled at me "is that precum?"

I let out a devilish little laugh "you were just so sexy I couldn't help it, I was felling you up and everything"

"Did I do anything?" she asked

"You moaned a bit, moved a bit, you seemed to enjoy it. Have any good dreams?" I smiled at her

"I don't know, but I love it when you do this to me, it's soooo sexy to have someone playing with me in my sleep" She finished, as she lowered herself to my now painfully rigid dick and took it between her lovely full latin lips and brought my head to her throat.

Her tongue danced around my shaft while her head rhythmically bobbed on my dick, making slurping sounds and completely ignoring it. She gave amazing head, nothing I'd ever had before came close.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and began tonguing the underside of my shaft while she played with my balls, she swirled the head of my penis with her tongue for a brief blissful moment before returning it to the back of her mouth, where her tongue played along the fullness of my shaft while she drew it in and out of her own hot mouth.

I was getting close to the breaking point and she new it, she loved it when I came, she felt satisfied knowing I was satisfied, and vice versa. She bobbed her in short jerks on the head of my penis, flicking her tongue in all directions as she took my shaft into her hand and began to stoke my cock firmly and vigorously anticipating my nearing orgasm. I began to breathe in uncontrolled grunts as I approached that critical moment where you're going to come regardless of their actions, and she removed her mouth and arched her neck gently while jerking my cock at her parted lips. That was all I needed, the thought of facializing my beautiful latin girlfriend for the first time was too much to hold back, and I exploded. My cum shot out and covered her lips, landed on the bridge of her nose close to her left eye, on her left cheek, and finally dribbled to her chin. I was convulsing in dry orgasms staring down at the sexy mess we'd create together.

"Oh my god, you let me…." I had to stop as my panting was hard to ignore

"I wanted to try it, its kind of sexy, mmmm" she said licking her lips "come here baby"

I fell to my knees and kissed her deeply, my cum flowing into both our mouths, long ago we'd decided that there was nothing strange or forbidden about the sexual fluids that came from out own body, nothing would stop us from expressing out love, or in this case, gratitude.

I licked the cum from her face and returned to her mouth for another long kiss, where she accepted my salty gift and swallowed the last drops.

"so what did you think?" She asked

"that was amazing, no one's ever let me do that before" I looked at her, she was everything I had been searching for and more "I love you Anita, and that's NOT just the blowjob speaking" I chuckled

"I love you to baby" and she kissed me again

I reached up and pulled her peasant girl top downwards past her breasts and exposed that sexy bra I love so much.

"you are so sexy" I said as I cupped her breasts in my hand, then lowered them to the base of her skirt before drawing them back up.

She leaned back, knowing what was going through my head, and removed her cute printed panties and tossed them behind the couch. Her pussy smooth, 100% shaven, something she had also never done before.

"You're just full of surprises today aren't you?" I asked

"Why don't you uh, take a closer look?" she whispered back in a sexy tone

I couldn't help but oblige, and I brought my tongue down to her swollen pussy lips.

Anita was always an easy cum, but she only came once, even she couldn't produce a second, now without a short break to cool off, so it was fun to see how long it would take to relieve her.

My tongue parted her lips and ran along her hymen, she was still a virgin in the sense of penetration, and down to her small undamaged opening. I loved to eat her pussy, it was sweet, not as sour as some of the other women I'd been with, and always so responsive. I took the lips of her pussy into my mouth and sucked them, played with them with my tongue, stretched them, and released them, over and over again, warming her up. Finally my tongue found its way to her citreous and began its firm and adventurous circular path, swirling a few times before returning my mouth to her pussy, the back up to suck on her clit. My hands found their way to her breasts, which she had already removed from her bra and was playing with her nipples, she loved her tits, and she loved to play with them.

My hands joined hers and we laced fingers and played in unison, my tongue still active in its laps and lines, over and over again I pulled her clit into my mouth and gently squeezed it with my lips before releasing it to dive back into her unbroken pussy. Not long into this her body began to arch and she began to squeeze my hands against her tits and unabashedly moan into the now musty air of the room, my lips closed around her clit for the last time and my tongue began its rapid assault on the portion closed within my mouth, her moaning got louder and her legs cam up around my head and squeezed harder and harder until her clit popped free of my mouth, causing a final and wonderful scream to escape her lips before releasing my hands and falling limp.

I brought myself op to her tits and took a nipple into my mouth for a moment and her hands found the back of my head. She moaned softly one last time and I took my mouth from her nipples and brought my lips her and kissed her passionately.

There we laid for some time, coming down from the euphoria of out sexual encounter and the subsequent orgasms we'd experienced, everything was always so perfect after an orgasm.