Hallelujah Ch. 01

Story Info
In My Mind.
999 words
3.94
10.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: In My Mind

She had a tendency to sit at his feet, as she felt safe and comfortable there. Before he ever took control, she'd recline against his legs as they watched TV, or as he read aloud; the dulcet tones of his voice filling the room while she half-dozed listening. He was the perfect height, dark and handsome with an intellect that frightened and calmed her.

This particular evening music filled the house. Her face was buried in his lap, her long, crimson hair spilled over his legs. His musky, sandalwood scent filled her with the longing that tugged at her hormones so frequently those days. Afraid that one day soon he'd reject her advances she made none, forcing herself to be content with the moment.

He stroked her hair as though she were feline. This act always elicited a soft sigh from her, and slight undulation from her body. He sighed in return, and the smell she always associated with his pheromones lifted her senses.

He grasped the back of her head by a hand full of her hair, rough and gentle all at once, and made her rise to his lips. They indulged in a passionate kiss, as he slid his fingers gently across one nipple through the silky material of her blouse. Blood flushed into the area, making her stiffen to his touch.

Pushing her away slightly he lifted her shirt to reveal her pale skin, rosy from anticipation. She arched to offer her body to him. He took her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling increasingly harder until she was in obvious but unyielding in her pain. Then he started on her right one as well.

She blushed again, the rouge color deepening at the thought of how much she enjoyed this, and how much more might be to come. He continued to tease her breasts until she was sensitive enough to feel the air itself caressing her and making her aware of the little ache that was left.

When he was satisfied he took her wrists into his calloused hands and pulled her over his lap. At once he slid her skirt to her waist, exposing her simple cotton underwear. He rubbed his hand between her legs, discovering the little moist spot that was a dead giveaway as to how much she really enjoyed this game.

He snickered slightly and shortly and then brought his hand down across her buttocks, in several hard smacks that had her squirming right away. He continued for a moment, then abruptly pulled her panties to her knees. He ran his fingers over her reddening skin, making her tingle.

Then he started again, until she was struggling not to whimper and protest. "Behave" he growled in a low voice, not missing a single stroke. He knew she would try for awhile, and he loved to watch her struggle, trying to contain a certain composure that would shortly be lost again to the blows he peppered her with.

He slowed, savoring her last few whimpers. The last three were hard enough to leave his hand stinging, though not nearly as much as her. The final blow made her cry out, not as loudly as it could have, since she was still trying to be cooperative.

He stood her up, and she automatically removed the remainder of her clothing. She waited to see where he wanted her. He bent her over the side of the bed, spreading her legs with his right foot. She felt exposed, arched back, all the tender parts of her body open to his vision and whim. Every nerve in her body responded in kind.

He started to punish her sex, popping her hard enough to make her jump and squeak. She arched her back in turn, trying to make herself available to him. Little sharp smacks delivered to her oh so sensitive skin continued until the area was an angry red and throbbing.

He stepped back to admire the contrast of red on white. He smiled down at her, though she couldn't see it. With his fingers he gingerly touched her, running them across her engorged clit and inside her in one motion. She moaned, using her body language to express how much she'd like for that to continue.

It did not however. He reached for a bottle kept near the bed, and squeezed a moderate amount of the slippery substance onto his right hand. He bent and kissed her gently between her shoulder blades, then reached for his favorite part of her body.

He ran a lubricated finger around the sensitive nerves of her anus, coaxing her to relax and let him play. Not her favorite but still she spread herself as far as she could manage in this position. He slipped his forefinger inside her, then the middle finger of the same hand.

He twisted and forced his fingers in and out until she could take another, and then did. He continued this until she could no longer stand it. She moved away, trying to dislodge his hand from her, until he delivered a few sharp, quick blows to her already reddened buttocks. She relented, mewling and relaxed into position again. This she knew was in part so that when he entered her, with his extremely large member, it would be easier.

It was time. He moved her legs so that she was kneeling on the bed, still open, ready. He lubricated his stiff penis and teased her with it before gently entering her tight anus. She protested only slightly, caught up suddenly in the feeling as he slowly filled her.

They easily found what had always been their natural tempo and were soon caught up in the little death that is owning, being owned, and succumbing to the pleasure that entails.

Collapsing on the bed he takes her into his arms, both falling asleep in the afterglow.

Chapter 2 upcoming, where he finds what she has written.