Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
No more Cuntry Girl?
7k words
4.13
87.5k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,509 Followers

Once she was clear of that house of hell, Halle headed for the nearby tree line and disappeared from sight. She didn't really know which way she should head but right then she didn't care – she was, for the first time in a long time, free! She had seen and heard the way the others had headed off in their pursuit of Naomi, and while she gave up a little payer for the English girl who had been her fellow captive she hoped they were still out there hunting her down.

Halle's lack of clothing was a concern to her however, especially as she rushed past one particularly bushy area and had the misfortune of mistiming her move and catching a thorny branch right in her right tit. It stung like hell and bled too. She ignored it as best she could and pressed on further into the deep woods.

The boots she had stolen from the house after knocking out her guard were not the best either, they felt like about two sizes too big and that meant that if she went too fast or wasn't paying attention she tumbled and stumbled and her knees were sore with scrapes from falls before too long. Still she was free and she pressed on until finally her lungs burned with lack of breath and she just had to stop and rest a while. She sat on a fallen tree trunk and leaned over and sucked in big breaths, her head throbbing and the rest of her body not much better. After two minutes like that she finally looked up, trying to force her mind to take stock of her situation. Yes she had escaped her kidnappers but what did she do now? She was a wanted woman in the city, and that was no life but then once these bastards found she was missing (did they know already?) they would surely hunt her down and kill her like they had done to others before her. She focussed her mind, first things first she had to put as much distance between her and that house as possible. She got up and stumbled further into the foliage, sure this was the direction directly away from the house.

It wasn't in fact. She had got a little confused in her flight and had managed to angle almost at right angles to the house and was now heading directly towards where the family had headed in their pursuit of Halle's fellow prisoner, Naomi. But she didn't know that and was fighting her way through the woods desperately hoping to come across a road or a track at any point. After a couple of hours of hard and uncomfortable marching she had to stop again. She was at least satisfied that she was far enough away from the house but she was also increasingly convinced that she had totally lost her bearings and she had to fight to keep the rising panic at bay as she rested on another downed tree. A deep ravine ran to her left and she gazed down it as she sat, aware that she would have to traverse it at some point.

She was tired and emotional and never heard the silent approach of a figure behind her.

Halle didn't have a clue what had happened. One minute she had been sitting taking her well earned rest the next she was begin choked and scrambling her arms and legs as she was shoved off the trunk onto the ground. The figure behind her had been Zeke the meanest of the sons that had imprisoned her and upon spotting and recognising Halle he had sneaked up on her and from behind slipped a rope noose over her head and pulled it tight around her throat before shoving her off her perch.

Seconds later the brute had vaulted the trunk and landed on Halle's back, winding her while still choking her. He knelt on her and took a piece of rope from his pocket and expertly tied Halle's wrists tight behind her back. Only when the knot was tight and secure did he get off her and relax his grip on the noose. His prey wasn't going anywhere. In fact Halle had blacked out, which was perhaps for the best...

*

Halle came too to find an inexorable pressure being exerted on her throat. She choked, gagged and immediately thought she was being hung. She had been caught by the family and was being hung, as they had threatened to do to anyone that escaped. Then the pressure slackened for a moment and the soles of her feet found the forest floor and she welcomed the blessed relief. She couldn't look down but a glance up saw that the noose around her neck was tied to an overhead thick branch. She jumped as a mean chuckle emanated behind her.

"You awake nigger? 'Bout fucking time!"

She quickly realised her position was terrible. Her hands were bound behind her back, the noose was tied to the branch and the rope had been measured to perfection to just let her feet touch the ground and no more. He had been holding the branch up with the butt of his rifle to nearly hang her while wakening her up. She gave a whimper as she realised her escape attempt had failed miserably and grimaced as the sour smelly, hairy bastard came round to stand right at her side and hiss in her ear like a serpent.

"Just so you know we caught your little English friend. Had a good time ourselves with her about a couple miles yonder. Damned little bitch squealed like a pig right to the end – can't let you cunts think you can escape, can we?"

Halle swallowed and concentrated on his words.

"N-Naomi's d-dead?"

"Yep, but don't feel too bad for her, she weren't alone at the end, not with mine and Pa's dicks inside her when it came! Haw haw!"

He slapped Halle's ass at his crude comment and loudly cleared his throat before spitting at the ground by Halle's feet.

"Then I decide to have a little deer hunting fun on my way back and look at who I come across? My other little slave slut making her escape too. Can't have that, can I? So I guess I'm gonna have to finish you as well. Damn shame losing two nigger cunts in one day! Gonna have to get some more now."

As the full horror swept over Halle she started crying and begging but all that was cut off by his hand clamping down over her nose and mouth.

"Shut up! Don't want to hear it! I'm gonna fuck you here and now while you're hanging then I'll prop that branch up a bit further and finish you off. That swamp over there'd make a fine resting place for your bones."

So this was it, Halle thought. And as terrible as the fate she was facing was, she couldn't deny there was a part of her that would be glad for her nightmare to be over. Since that vengeful bastard Cain had kidnapped her she had endured a terrible time and she couldn't imagine it every getting better. Still not like this, she couldn't imagine a worse way of ending her life. The hand came away from her mouth and in that silent clearing the unzipping of Zeke's jean zipper was all too audible.

"Still, we'll leaving the killing til later shall we? Might have ourselves a bit of fun first?"

Fun for Zeke was obviously to fuck Halle while she hung there helplessly. Halle realised there was precious little she could say or do to stop this so she just shut up and stood there waiting for the inevitable. It didn't take long. She felt his rough, callused fingers prying her ass cheeks apart and seconds later the penetration of his filthy cock into her asshole. Halle gave a grunt and lurched forward, momentarily choking herself when she was off balance. She regained the balls of her feet again just as he pulled out of her ass only to slam back in, this time nearly balls deep. Halle was utterly helpless in this situation, her arms were rendered useless and she just hung there and had to take the fucking however Zeke wanted to give it. And as usual he was not gentle.

A bird sang out as he ass fucked her powerfully, thrusting up and in with every stroke, reaching his hands round her chest to squeeze her ample black tits, nipping her large nipples and occasionally extending his hand higher to slap dismissively at her face. She felt like a lump of meat hanging on a hook, not even human as she was taken like this and facing a horrible end. She wanted him to cum and for this ordeal to be over but also knew what would come with it. Finally, his body tensed up and he jerked and spasmed and exploded inside her, firing several blasts of hot cum deep inside her bowels.

He grunted like a pig as he pulled out of her and Halle was already bracing herself for the end when suddenly the blade of a knife appeared before her eyes. It was a serrated hunting knife and looked as sharp as all hell, her dark eyes were tantalisingly hypnotised by its edge as it hovered inches from her face.

"Maybe, I shouldn't hang you bitch, maybe I should gut you like the pig you are!"

Halle shook and said a silent prayer as the blade came towards her but felt no cut as it hit home on the rope and she collapsed in a bundle to the ground at Zeke's feet. He laughed as he reached down to grab the end of the noose to pull Halle to her feet, blinking and shocked.

"Nah, don't think I'd better kill you bitch! Losing one slave in a day is bad enough, might as well keep you around the house 'til we can get another dumb cunt! Now c'mon we'll walk back home!"

The bastard was too busy laughing to see he was standing with his back to the steep edge of the ravine, but Halle saw and in that instant decided she was not going back to that fucking house. She would rather be dead. As Zeke dropped the end of the rope to prod her on with the tip of his knife she turned and charged at him, knocking him off balance and down the slope. She dropped to her knees and landed right at the edge of the near vertical drop and had the very dear pleasure of watching her evil captor bounce down the huge drop, hitting trees, rocks and more before his body bounced out of sight. She couldn't be sure he was dead but he surely couldn't get back up there in a hurry so she forced herself to her feet and took off in the opposite direction to which he had been heading back to the house.

*

On that self same blazing hot Saturday afternoon three teenagers were out in the woods on a fishing cum fucking trip. Tom, Huck and Denise were from a small town just a few miles upriver though they all enjoyed lazing about in the country by the River Carrion. Tom and Huck were twin brothers, both eighteen. Denise was a year older and their second cousin. All three were very fair, blonde haired and very pale complexion and real country kids. They had told their folks that they were on a fishing and camping trip and that part was certainly true (as evidenced by the three lines in the water just down from where they had set up camp) but they were also intent on fucking that weekend. They had just really discovered sex and once they had done it were after every opportunity to do it again. In fact right at the moment Halle came stumbling out of the tree line and dropped to her knees by the rivers edge large breasted Denise was on her knees on a rug next to their tent with both the boys cocks in her hands, alternating between licking and wanking them to full stiffness.

The second stage of Halle's flight had been pure torture for her. After Zeke had plunged out of sight Halle had searched the ground in the vain hope he had dropped the knife before he had fallen down the ravine, but she quickly realised it was hopeless. She tried to rub the rope that bound her wrists against a loose rock but it was tough rope and she had little leverage to saw at it and slowly she came to the horrible realisation that she must continue her escape with a rope tight around her neck and her wrists bound behind her back.

Halle knelt by the river and carefully dipped her head towards the cool water and sipped at it, feeling instantly refreshed at it's taste and feel. It gave her a rush of positiveness that she could find a way out of this mess but first she had to find a way to get her wrists freed.

The three teenagers had heard the disturbance and thought that they had been rumbled by their parents, either that or someone was stealing their fishing rods. Reluctantly Denise let the boys dicks slip from her hands and the three of them peered around their tent to look down to the river edge.

"Who the fuck is that?" asked a stunned Tom as he watched the beautiful black woman struggle to get back to her knees after dipping her mouth to the water.

"Fucked if I know bro but look, the nigger's buck naked and her hands are tied behind her back and she's got a damned rope around her neck!"

Denise smiled as she finished zipping up her short denim shorts, all three was ingrained racists but she more than most was particularly vitriolic in her dislike of coloured folks and attractive women.

"Well boys she ain't gonna cause us any trouble then is she? Let's go see what the bitch is up to!"

The blonde did not wait on her cousins before marching out into the open and heading straight towards the kneeling Halle. At the sound of their approach Halle nearly jumped out of her skin. She thought it was Zeke returned or the rest of his vile tribe and was ready to spring forward before she recognised that it wasn't them. It wasn't anyone that she had come across before, just three teenagers, no threat and perhaps her ticket out of here. She flashed them a wide smile and fluttered her eyelashes as she greeted them.

"Hi there. You wouldn't like to help a lady in distress would you. I could sure do with getting my hands free."

Denise was in the lead, in front of the boys and Halle's playful tone and flirtful voice did nothing for her other than annoying her even more. She was the leader of these three, no doubt and the two brothers would do pretty much whatever she said. By the time they reached Halle she had shuffled round to hold her tied wrists out towards them in the hope she's be cut free but Denise had no intention of doing that just yet.

"What are you doing here? How did you end up like that!"

Halle instantly took against the girl, her voice aggressive and sneering and the way she looked at Halle made her want to slap some sense into the girl. However, she knew she wasn't in a position to do that. So she used the story she'd run through her head to give to anyone she encountered like this.

"Look, I had a flat and got kidnapped by this guy, he striped my, raped me and tied me up. I managed to escape, please untie me and let me get the hell out of here."

The two guys just stared at her goggled eyed but Denise snorted in derision and spat on the ground mere inches from where Halle still knelt.

"Yeah, right bitch! A likely story, ain't nobody does that for no reason, most likely they done found you stealing stuff, that's what your kind do, isn't it? Then you probably tried to fuck your way outta trouble, slut like you would do that, eh?"

"What?! No! That's shit! I was...aaargh!"

Halle's desperate denial was cut off as the young blonde reached down and viciously twisted her nipple.

"Shut the fuck up nigger. I said you was a thief. You look like one an' why else you tied up? You shut up while we decide what we're gonna do with you!"

Halle knelt there and wanted to burst into tears, she couldn't believe that having escaped those vile bastards on the farm and seemingly found her salvation that it was all turning to shit just because of a vicious little tramp.

"Look guys please, I'm telling the truth, I was..."

CRACK!

Denise had slapped Halle hard across the face.

"I said shut the fuck up! Here (she hooked her knickers from her shorts pocket and shoved them in Halle's complaining mouth), that should shut you up. You open that fucking dirty mouth again nigger and I'll cut your fucking tongue out!"

The girl sounded serious enough to Halle and she watched as she pulled the two guys away from her and they started a heated discussion.

"But Denise, if what she says is true then we ought to help her" offered Tom gormlessly.

"Yeah, she looks harmless enough, we could help her" said Huck.

"Would you listen to you two idiots. That black bitch there is tied up for a good reason. She's been up to no good. And more to the point I thought you two were up for a horny weekend, well look over there we got us a damned nigger slut all trussed up and ready to be used and abused by...."

Denise broke off as she realised the two boys were staring over her shoulder all slack jawed and stupid. She turned in time to see Halle making a run for it.

"Quick get her!"

Halle had decided that these three were not likely to be her salvation so once they were turned she spat out the girl's vile knickers, struggled to her feet and made off down the river bank. It was a desperate effort, made by a desperate woman and once the boys had set off they caught up with her easily enough. Huck (the bigger one) first tackling her down to the ground in a mess of wet mud. She kicked out her legs to try and get free but by then the other two were on her and rolled her so she was face down. This allowed Denise to straddle her back and haul on that cut noose around Halle's neck, choking her once again.

"See! I told you! I told you she was no good! An' this proves it, damned bitch was trying to escape 'cos she knew I was on to her! C'mon, drag her back to the camp and let's have some fun with her"

Denise's shrill voice held nothing but madness and mischief and so it proved as soon as they had got Halle back to their camp. Put on her back, her arms trapped under her she couldn't stop the maniacal blonde straddling her torso and starting to play with her big nipples. Looking into Denise's eyes Halle could see a similar madness that she had seen in so many of her captors and tormentors down here, and she knew that there could be no reasoning with her, just putting up with it and trying to escape. And the boys looked like no help now, they were both stripped off naked and sporting impressive, urgent erections.

Halle's gaze was torn away from the boy's dicks by a strong back hand slap to her face from Denise.

"Betcha looking forward to getting' those big, black lips of yours around those ain't ya?"

Halle shook her head no and got a second slap for her troubles.

"Lying bitch! I know you are, it's what any dirty nigger like you wants some young, fresh white meat. Well you're gonna get it bitch, but you ain't gonna like it!"

With the manic blonde still on top of her the two guys lowered themselves onto Halle too, one on his knees between Halle's thighs and the other virtually sitting on her face, his large dick draped across her lips. Halle could not believe this – she had escaped from that family of crazy bastards just to run into these dumb teenagers being led around by a sadistic little bitch, how unlucky could one person be? She screwed her eyes shut as the two teenagers stuck their cocks in her holes, Tom in her mouth and Huck in her pussy. As she felt their balls on her chin and on her thighs she got one last twist of her nipples by Denise before the blonde got up and off her leaving the boys to start sawing their dicks in their respective holes.

Halle was helpless, her arms still trapped and tied beneath her and even if she wanted to struggle she didn't think she would, her resolve was broken they could do what they wanted to her and she would not struggle any more.

The two youths were over eager and inexperienced and just a few thrusts from Huck saw him lean back and gasp as his dick throbbed inside the black woman's cunt and literally exploded. Hot bursts of cum sprayed inside Halle as he bucked on top of her. This extra movement seemed to set the other guy off and seconds later Halle's mouth started filling up with warm cum too. When he was done he leaned back and Halle was finally able to see light again.

"Hey Tom slap that messy thing in the nigger's face and make her lick it clean, Huck you too, let's make the old bitch really earn her freedom!"

Denise mentioning freedom gave Halle a brief spurt of hope in her heart. These damn kids were bound to free her eventually, they'd have their fun and let her go, had to! It was a thought that kept her going as she sucked first one then another slippery dick clean before being left lying on her back while Denise obviously pondered what to do next.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,509 Followers
12