Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace kept watching Ashley and Vanessa kiss, imagining, and not for the first time either, that it was Gabriella and Sharpay acting like lovers. Candace was so ashamed of how much that appealed to her. She knew she should have been counseling those young girls to turn away from sin and yet when she'd been to the mansion before she'd actually encouraged them to play that out as they had pleasured her both. Oh God. Why did this all have to feel so good? Why did she have to want this so much?

Tearing her eyes away from Ashley and Vanessa and their wicked lovers, Candace found herself staring right at Danica as she had herself planted on Love's face. Danica was completely lost in her pleasure, humping herself against that tongue like an animal. Danica's beautiful, mature naked body looked so delicious as Candace again felt shame in lusting after her instead of doing everything in her power to get Danica to abandon this hedonism and return home to her family.

Danica was acting like a filthy porn star and not an educated, upstanding woman and Candace moaned at the sight of the married star, who grew up on TV just like she had, willingly and eagerly having sex with another woman, her vagina pressed to Jennifer Love Hewitt's mouth and her hands playing with Love's large breasts as she rode her face. Danica couldn't hold back anymore and she had an orgasm right in front of everyone from what Love was doing to her with her mouth and tongue.

"OHHHH YESSSSS OHHHH FUCKKKK YOU'RE MAKING ME COME LOVE OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS OOOOOH FUCKKKK!!!" Danica exclaimed in orgasmic pleasure. "FUCKKK YESSSSSS EAT MY PUSSY LOVE! SWALLOW MY CUM YOU NASTY GIRL! OOOOH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS UGHHHH GOD DAMN OHHHH FUCK YESSS YOU DIRTY CHRISTMAS WHORE EATING MY HOT HALLMARK PUSSY AND MAKING ME FUCKING COME AGAIN OHHHHHHH!!!"

Candace breathed hard and felt pleasure rush through her from Jewel and Sarah's tongues as she longed to scream out like Danica was and feel the ecstasy of sexual release. Danica looked so sexy and happy as she came all over Love's mouth and Candace moaned with need as Danica humped Love's face until she was satisfied and then pulled off her to lick her wicked juices off of that beautiful, famous face. And then Danica switched places with Lacey and Candace watched Danica get between Love's legs and Lacey place herself on Love's messy, happy face, pressing her sex down against her lips and enjoying her friend's mouth on her vagina.

Lacey looked so beautiful as she rode her naked body against Love's mouth. Her breasts were so sexy and big and kissable and touchable and Candace wanted to come up right against her Christian friend and kiss her passionately like a lesbian and feel those breasts and do everything they could to pleasure each other. Lacey looked so good as she had sex with another woman without inhibition or shame and Candace wanted that too.

But that wasn't what she focused on the most. What Candace found herself staring at was what was happening just a short distance away from Lacey, Love and Danica. She couldn't take her eyes off it even though she so desperately tried. Every time Candace tried to look away her eyes snapped right back to it and she couldn't keep from being drawn into the most depraved sex act in the bedroom.

The other girls here were being filthy. They were all being sinful. But there were only a select few who were breaking everything that was decent and right. They weren't crossing a line. They were destroying all morality and Candace was shocked and appalled. Yet she couldn't stop staring at what was happening to Kimberly and Ashley. She looked at them with complete and utter fascination, her eyes drinking in the immorality of their wanton acts.

Rose and Jennifer had both pulled out of them and, just as they'd promised, the two sisters had sucked each other's juices off of those huge toys. They'd sucked those cocks clean, slurping off each other's intimate flavor and then they'd taken things even further without Rose or Jennifer even having had to give them a little push.

The sisters had locked themselves into a 69 on the bed, crowding it even further as they got next to Love, Danica and Lacey and fused their naked bodies together in an incestuous connection for all to see. Kimberly lay herself on her back on the bed right alongside Love and Ashley draped herself over her older sister, the two of them pressing their mouths to each other's pussies and hungrily lapping away at how creamy and hot Rose and Jennifer's toy play had left them. Their mouths sucked on each other's folds and their tongues licked up everything they could as they put their inappropriate, taboo lust for one another on full display, not caring what anyone thought.

And of course everyone was fine with it. The mansion was where you could do whatever felt good as long as it was consensual and there was no doubt that both Ashley and Kimberly badly wanted this. They loved to fuck each other and they showed it as they 69ed on the bed and put on a show for everyone. And while they hadn't done it for her, the show was a perverse fascination for Candace as she could not stop staring.

"That's sick! It's...so...so...wrong...wrong and sick and filthy and unholy!" Candace whimpered, the pleasure of Jewel and Sarah's tongues putting her in heat and making her ache to let go and be as filthy as all of these other women, especially as she watched Jennifer and Rose get on the bed too and proceed to slide their lubed up strap-ons up both of the Williams' sisters asses.

Candace gasped as she watched those filthy girls not just willingly commit incest but consent to sodomy as well. The sin was overpowering as Jennifer eased her toy up Kimberly's very accommodating ass and Rose did the same to Ashley, the both of them taking them in their filthy holes, doing acts to them that God had surely brought wrath upon Sodom and Gomorrah for.

This was too much for Candace and yet she kept staring at it, her eyes unable to look anywhere else for long. She fixated on these reprehensible, shameful acts while two tongues gave her pleasure so good it only could have come from Satan himself. And the reason Candace couldn't stop staring was obvious as another woman came right up to her and kissed Candace passionately on the lips, kissing her like a lover lost in passion and inspiring Candace to kiss her back in exactly the same way.

She had been watching and masturbating, finger fucking her own juicy pussy, as she'd watched Candace succumb to Sarah and Jewel but there was no way she could keep herself from getting involved. She had to have Candace. She had to taste those lips and do so much more to her.

"You like what you see? Does it turn you on to see sisters fucking each other, Candace?" Jodie Sweetin teased before hungrily kissing her co-star and on-screen sister again. "Mmmmm it sets my pussy on fucking fire to see that and I know you love it just as much as I do! Tell me! Tell me you love it!"

Candace could only moan as she was kissed so passionately by a woman she had truly regarded as a sister for so much of her life. They had known each other since they were children and now they had become wild, secret lovers. Candace was having so much trouble controlling herself now but even if she'd had all of her faculties she never would have been able to resist kissing Jodie back as the sinful blonde shoved her tongue into the mouth of her pure, Christian sister.

The feel of that tongue in her mouth and the way Jodie's large bare breasts rubbed into hers made Candace want to melt. She was lost in desire and drowning in lust and the last thing Candace wanted was to be rescued. Sin had overtaken her and she was its willing servant now as the Devil compelled her to moan and grunt like a filthy animal and kiss back her friend, rubbing her own tongue into Jodie's. She felt nothing but ecstasy as her tongue touched Jodie's and their naked breasts pressed together and the pleasure got even hotter for Candace when Jodie slid her fingers right into her overheating vagina right alongside Jewel's tongue.

The feel of those fingers penetrating her already extremely stimulated sex had Candace tossing her head back and moaning out openly and wantonly from how good it felt. But at the same time she bit her tongue and didn't admit how much she loved it and how much she wanted it like Jodie had demanded. And instead it was Jewel who spoke up.

"Mmmmmmm fuck that's so hot!" Jewel moaned while watching the Fuller House co-stars go at each other. "Kiss! Lemme see you two kiss each other like dirty perverted fucks! Kiss her Candace! Kiss your sister! Mmmmm moan out from how much you love feeling her big, fat tits rubbing into you while I eat your hairy, cheating pussy! Quit acting like the repressed married frigid bitch you pretend to be and start acting like the happy, uninhibited whore you really are!"

Candace wanted to make it clear to Jewel that Jodie was NOT her sister. That was only pretend and she would never do something as depraved as Kimberly and Ashley were. But she couldn't, because she had Jodie's tongue in her mouth and all Candace wanted was to tongue kiss the younger woman back. It felt so good and Candace knew the rest of what Jewel was saying was true.

She did love this. She did get turned on from it. She might have been offended by the openly sinful display of incest and how it was against every standard of morality there could be but she was also so aroused. And Jewel was right. She was cheating. She was breaking her marriage vows and her promise to God just like Kimberly and Ashley and all of these other women were. This was all so wrong and so filthy and she was a part of it.

Candace couldn't resist kissing Jodie as she was licked and fingered. Before she could even think about what she was doing, her hands were on Jodie's breasts, squeezing and fondling the large, squishy mounds like she had done many times before. She played with her co-star's D-cups and felt those swollen nipples rubbing into her own, stimulating her own stiff nipples as two tongues and Jodie's fingers made Candace moan like a whore.

From the back, Sarah couldn't see all of this but Jewel sure could and she savored the view she had. She'd grown up watching Full House and she'd actually had a pretty strong girl crush on Kimmy Gibler, something she'd been able to make good on when Jodie had brought Andrea Barber with her to the mansion once. So Jewel relished being able to watch the on-screen sisters kiss and she fingered her own pussy while she licked Candace harder, shoving her nose into that wonderfully hairy bush as she tongue fucked the married fundamentalist and licked away all her anti-lesbian fear and hate.

Candace was utterly lost in pleasure and she humped herself against Jewel's face, grinding her sex into the singer and making it so easy for Jewel to bury her tongue inside her folds and skillfully stimulate her hottest of spots. And Candace thrust herself back too, rubbing her bare ass into Sarah's face so the sexy vampire slayer could dig her nails into her cheeks and thrust her tongue into her forbidden hole. Candace was being so thoroughly tongue fucked and Jodie's fingers inside her made everything better even as Candace knew this was wrong and knew she was being a sinful cheater betraying her husband and her family and her devotion to God.

"Please Jodie! Please!" Candace whimpered, almost like she was trying not to come. "Please don't let them do this to me! Please stop them from having sex with me! I...I...ohhhhh...OHHHHHH...ooooooh soooooo....SOOOOOOO GOOD! OHHHHH!!! I...I...I don't...don't want thisssssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss yessssssssssss YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

"Mmmmm you do want it!" Jodie teased, smiling as her own pussy tingled over how wet and squishy her "big sister" was as she pumped in and out of that sodden pink hole. "Sarah and Jewel are right! This is who you are Candace! You're a fucking lesbian like me! You're a gay slut who wants to worship hot, wet cunt and tight girl ass! You're a horny dyke who's pretending to be straight! Just give in! Give in and come! You're a horny lesbian slut pretending to be a good, pure Hallmark Christian just like I am! It's so much fun to pretend to be good when deep down you know you're bad!"

Candace was left moaning as her own lifelong friend messed with her body and her mind like these immoral mansion girls were doing. And Jodie loved it. She loved fucking all of these hot women here. They all looked so good naked. She'd tasted all of their pussies before, at least most of them, and Jodie was going to fuck them all again today and every other chance she got. But she loved seeing Candace naked the most. She loved seeing her naked mom body exposed and her desires on display like Candace's husband never got to see. This was the true Candace and Jodie knew it.

Jodie was a bad girl. That much was obvious. She didn't fight it. She embraced it. She loved to fuck. She loved being naked. She loved women. She loved pussy and she loved girl ass. She still loved cock every now and then too but after three divorces and a fucked up engagement, Jodie was pretty sure she was done with men and was a full-blown lesbo now. And being bad was fun. It always had been. She wanted Candace to see that. She wanted her to know that pretending to be sweet and pure for Hallmark was good and paid the bills, but it was even better to let go at a place like the mansion where every fantasy could be lived out in the hottest of ways.

Life had rarely been easy for Jodie and she'd gone through so much to get herself clean and sober. To her, coming to the mansion and getting her fuck on was part of her therapy. It was a way to channel her energy into something positive. For Jodie, having endless orgasms with beautiful naked women was the best possible recovery plan. There was no better pleasure than sexual pleasure in Jodie's eyes and these days she was entirely focused on women.

She had been through hell and back and done a lot of things she had regretted. But the one thing she didn't regret was how she had started fooling around with girls as a teenager. She had started doing it because she had been in too much of a fucked-up haze to know any better but she had legitimately liked it. And now that she was clean, she did it a lot more with as many women as she could.

She loved fucking her friends. She loved eating their pussies and tonguing their tight little assholes and sucking their tits and sitting her wet, juicy cunt on their faces. Jodie loved kissing girls and licking her own cum off their faces. There were so many fun girls to fuck and she was far from the only one in her circle that felt that way.

Jodie had two kids and she loved them but they only made her need her private mommy time more. She loved being a MILF, flaunting her big tits and her round ass and fucking everyone she wanted. Jodie had done her faux reality show spoof with her Hollywood pals Beverly Mitchell and Christine Lakin just so they could have a chance to be together and fuck each other's brains out whenever possible. She loved fucking her friends and fucking their friends and everyone just fucking each other silly.

She and Beverly and Christine were like a gang when it came to horny Hollywood MILFs on the prowl for pussy and they'd all done some kinky shit together. Watching Kimberly and Ashley go at it was no big deal for Jodie because of what her friends had done to Heather and Nicholle Tom and what they had seen those sisters do to each other. And Jodie was someone who knew personally just how twisted and perverted and fun Tia and Tamera Mowry could be too.

So this was her kind of a party. Jessica Biel had brought Beverly to the mansion with her once and after that incredible experience Beverly had practically dragged Jodie and Christine here as quickly as she could after. And Jodie was so glad she had. This place was lesbian heaven and Jodie visited as often as she could. She found bliss here and she wanted Candace to find it too.

Candace had always been there for her in her darkest hours as a true friend. And this was Jodie's way of paying her back. She wanted her friend to stop living a lie and give into who she was. And yes she had kind of sort of tricked Candace into coming here the first time, telling her friend and co-star that there was this mansion full of lesbian celebrities and they all regretted their lifestyle choices and needed counseling and help.

Candace had jumped at the chance, eager to bring the good word to these Hollywood hedonists and bring them down a path of righteousness and away from sin and homosexuality. Candace had gone with Jodie, thinking that these girls would pray with her and she'd be able to bring them all toward born again forgiveness and Jesus' love. But it had all been a trap.

Jodie had set it up with her new mansion friends. They had all been waiting for Candace, hellbent on fucking the fundamentalist right out of her. Jodie had lured her friend right into it, letting them gang up on her when Candace had tried to pray their sin away with them and helping them rip Candace's clothes off and drag her kicking and screaming down to the mansion's dungeon where the fun had really started.

Jodie had kind of felt a little bit guilty about doing that but she had known Candace had wanted it and she definitely knew she had liked it. Candace's cries for Jesus to save her and begging them to stop had all been a show that day, just like it was a show every time she had come back since. Candace wanted this and Jodie knew it. She remembered how Candace had moaned when they had chained her up and how her cries for them to stop had only turned into cries of pleasure when they had spanked her ass and her tits and her pussy and even whipped her with riding crops and cat o' nine tails whips before they had broken out the Hitachi wants to blow her mind with endless orgasms and how the intensity had left Candace gurgling and drooling with desire.

And Jodie sure remembered how Candace had howled like a whore when Rose had taken her with Mr. Snappy just like she was taking Ashley and Kimberly now. Candace's pussy and ass had been thoroughly defiled that day and she had screamed in orgasm over and over and over again. It had been so hot to see and even hotter when the girls had unchained her and shoved Candace's head right between Jodie's legs and demanded she eat her co-star out and be the first girl she ever swallowed the cum of so she could thank her for bringing her here.

That had been the best, hottest thank you Jodie had ever received and as much as Candace tried to act like this wasn't her. Jodie knew it was. Candace had helped her so much in her life, helping her get sober and getting her into Hallmark movies like her. And now Jodie was helping Candace right back by showing her the truth path wasn't through judgement and repression and anti-gay fear and hate. It was through hot girl fucking and lots of it.

"Come for us!" Jodie moaned, her fingers pistoning in and out as Candace's naked body trembled from the triple pleasure she was receiving. "Do it Candace! Fucking come! You know you want to! You love it! You love being naked and fucking women! You love being a horny fucking lesbo like me! You love pussy! You love big tits like mine! You love shoving your face into my big ass! You love eating my smooth, tasty cunt and you love when I suck on your hairy beaver like a whore! You love when I come over when Val isn't home and we do it in your bed! And you love it when we come here and all these women fuck you and make you come!"

It was all too much for Candace. She wanted to be good. She wanted to be pure. She wanted to love, honor and obey her husband and be a humble, moral servant of her Lord and savior. It was Christmas. She had to be good. But she didn't want to be. She knew it deep down. Jodie was right. They all were right. This was who she was. She wasn't what she pretended to be. She wanted this. She wanted to serve and worship hot lesbian pussy and ass. She wanted to succumb to sin. She wanted to be a whore Jezebel dyke and she cracked under the triple pleasure she was receiving of fingers and tongue in both of her holes.