Halloween 9: Michael Gets Horny

Story Info
All that killing leaves Michael with hard-on.
1.5k words
3.55
45.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Halloween night and Temperance was on her way over her friend Angela's house. Her and her friends where having a little get together. Being 18 was to old to celebrate Halloween, but they still liked to have their fun.

Temperance walked up to the house caring a bag full of scary movies. She knocked on the door then waited shivering in the cold.

Angela opened the door "Hey come on in Iris, Destiny, and Raven are already here."

Temperance stepped inside taking off her coat then she lift up her bag. "Hey guys lookie lookie what I got"

Destiny came over grabbing the bag. "I should have known a bag of Halloween movies! Temperance how many times have you watched these? You are totally obsessed with these Michael Myers movies. Why don't you used ride his dick and get it over with already."


The girls burst into laughter as Destiny pretended to be Temperance rubbing the movies all over her body saying "Oh Michael come fuck me come fuck me hard!"

"Very funny Des," said Temperance. "I just love scary movies. I grew up on Halloween they are classics ya know."

"Got the snacks," said Iris coming from the kitchen into the living room. She carried a large bowl of popcorn and a bag of Halloween candy. "So what are we watching," she said sitting the snacks down on the table.

"We are watching Temperance boyfriend again," Destiny said laughing

"Well I guess he is pretty hot. He is dangerous I like dangerous guys," said Iris raising her eyebrows in a sexy manner.

"Yeah I guess so," said Angela. "I bet he is hot and has a great body under that jumpsuit of his."

"I bet he has a big cock under that jumpsuit," said Raven licking her lips seductively

"You guys are so silly," said Temperance laughing. "Lets watch the movies now." She got up and put the movie in the DVD player.

"I bet he is a killer in the sack," said Destiny winking

The girls laughed again then silenced as the movie started. Temperance turned off the lights and made herself comfortable on the floor. Time went by as they watched the movies.

"Run faster Laurie oh god run faster!" screamed Iris in horror

"Omg I don't know what I would do if I was in her situation!" said Angela looking horrified holding her chest as if she was really in the movie.

"Why won't the bastard just die," said Destiny with frustration "He has been stabbed, shot, set on fire,crushed, and the list goes on. Why wont he die?"

"OK I cant take anymore this is so so scary I need a quick break. Any one want something to drink?" said Iris getting up

"Yeah bring us back some pops," said Temperance not looking up because her eyes are clued to the screen

Iris when into the kitchen and turned on the light. "I hate scary movies," she thought as she grabbed a bag. she opened the refrigerator and put five pops in the bag. She closed the refrigerator and was about to leave when she heard a noise. It sounded like footsteps. Iris walked over to the kitchen window and peered threw the blinds. She saw a man wearing a jumpsuit and a white mask walking threw the backyard coming towards the house. She dropped the bag and quickly ran back into the living room.

"Omg omg Michael Myers is in the backyard!" Iris whispered in a frantic voice.

"Very funny Iris," said Raven.

"Yeah it is ironic that Michael Myers is in the backyard while we are watching his movies," said Destiny

"No I'm serious someone is in the back yard!" said Iris panicking

Destiny got up and went into the kitchen. She looked out side and the yard was empty.

"There is no one out there Iris. Your mind is playing tricks on ya" said Destiny walking back to the living room. "Lets finish the movie"

"You guys i'm serious someone was out there," said Iris still scared

"It was probably a lost trick or treater "said Angela

They continued watching the movie when they heard the back door burst open. They all ran into the kitchen to see the back door wide open blowing in the wind. No one was there

"What the fuck is going on here!?!" said Temperance

"The wind is pretty strong it blew the back door open," said Angela calmly

"The wind can't be that strong!" said Iris. "Its Michael Myers!!"

"Iris Seriously this whole Michael Myers thing is creeping me out I think I'll go home now its getting late" Said Raven walking back into the living room

"Wait I'm coming with you," said Iris grabbing her coat. "It's been fun guys but I'm scared and I want to go home too"

"Bye guys. See ya later" said Angela closing the door behind them. "Well I guess it's just us then"

"I guess so," said Temperance

They sat down when they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. They all looked in horror as they watched Michael Myers come down the steps.

"Ok this must be the guys trying to scare us!" said Destiny trying to convince herself. She walked over to Michael.

"Hey lets see who is under that mask!" said Destiny reaching to pull it off.

Before she could reach his face he grabbed her arm and stabbed her in the heart with his knife. Then let her drop to the floor.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH," screams Temperence and Angela.

Michael walked toward them with his knife raised. They ran out the living room and stupidly toward the stairs. Running up the stairs close behind Temperance Angela trips and slides down the steps. Quickly she tries to get back up, but Michael slashes her ankle.

"Temperance please help me," screams Angela

Temperance reaches down to grab her but of course it was to late. Michael stabbed her violently in the back of her head.

"NOOOOO," Temperance screams

Michael looks up at her then struggles to pull the knife free from her head. Temperance runs up stairs and into her bedroom. Michael pulls the knife free and makes the journey up to the bedroom. Temperence opens the window and looks down. It was too high to jump. Thinking quickly she runs to the bed and drags her twin size mattress to the window. Before she has a chance to throw it out the window Michael breaks down her locked door.

Temperance turns around horrified as she is face to face with the infamous Michael Myers himself. Staring into those soulless empty black holes in his mask she cannot move. She closes her eyes and awaits her bloody death. After what seem likes hours, but was only seconds, Temperance opens her eyes wondering why hasn't she been slaughtered. Michael steps closer to her. Temperance feels something rock hard poking against her.

Michael grabs her and pushes her roughly to her knees. He tears a hole at the crotch of his jumpsuit. His hard cock springs out it is covered in veins. He yanks Temperance hair up and pushes her into his cock. Not wanting to anger him Temperance takes his cock into her hand. She flickers her tongue across the head licking it like a lollipop. She swirls her tongue around it as she sucks it slowly into her mouth. She bobs her head back and forth on his cock and she fastens her paste. She slowly starts to suck harder and harder and faster and faster as she sucks in his 7-inch cock whole. Michael moans and throws his head back pushing her face more and more into his crouch. She reaches up and pulls on his balls lightly knowing that will send him over the edge. Temperance continues her fast paste sucking him with high vacuum power. After a minute or so Temperance feels Michael tenses up and she knows he is going to explode. She swallows his cock as squirts of cum slide down her throat.

His cock falls out of her mouth. Temperance is now clueless and doesn't know what to do. She thinks about making a break for it, but Michael has other plans. He picks her up and throws her on the bed. He takes his knife and cuts off her pants and panties. Already hard again Michael positions his cock toward her pussy hole. Not being gentle at all Michael rams in his cock into her with full force making Temperance scream for she was a virgin. Not changing his force Michael continually pushes into her faster and faster ignoring her horrified screams. He grunts loudly.Her pussy is so tight its milking him like a cow. Over and over he fucked her for what seem like hours. Finally he came filling her with his cum.

Michael bends down so there are face to face. Temperence looks at him with blurred vision from the tears. She then looks in horror as she see the glistening of the bloody knife come down to her. Soooowwwssshhhhh was the sound of the knife quickly penetrating deeply in her throat. She was gone eyes wide open. Michael once again lowers his face to hers. He moves his head slighty from side to side staring at her almost with satisfaction.

Finally Michael leaves and walks down the street forming another hard on. He hasn't had sex ever before tonight so he has a lot of catching up to do but that's another story...