Halloween Addiction Cure

Story Info
At Halloween, Max finds a novel way in getting himself clean.
21.6k words
4.66
73.5k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 11, still burning from last night's pills. I turned around and inspected the ancient mattress I passed out on. Hooray, I didn't shit myself during the night, little victories. Struggling to stand, I put on the rags that I call my clothes and left the closet-sized room that is my home. Time to face the world and try get a hit, I guess.

I should explain myself.

My name is Max Wilkins and I'm addicted to heroin. Sorry, I've been saying that a lot recently even though they tell me I don't need to. I'm 21, from Ohio and like I said, I'm a full-blown heroin junkie. My family knows and I guess that they care about me, but they don't really show it.

"You didn't shit yourself?" Ax asked, facing the TV as I entered the living room, not even reacting when I tripped on a bottle of lemon juice.

Kevin Axford or Ax as he's better known had been letting me crash at his apartment in Dayton for the last couple of days. It's tiny, has a weird smell and I think someone was murdered here before. But hey, I rather be here than Columbus. I've known Ax for a couple of years, we'd shoplift together, score stamp bags and generally fuck around. I really should be thankful that he's letting me experience the Dayton life rent-free, but I'd never let that fucker know it.

"Fuck you," I replied with my best bon mot. I reached for a slice of pizza from the box on the counter. It was fucking ice cold but I knew my body needed some sustenance. "You've sucked enough cock to get some vials?"

"You little shit." Ax replied, now looking at me. "Fuck, you've been here a day and you've done all your green lady? Shoulda swiped some more from Shore Heart."

Green lady is what Ax calls methadone. They prescribed it when I was dragged out of the van and got admitted. It's supposed to help me kick heroin, become more a realized person and contribute to society. It keeps you from craving the real shit but doesn't give you the rush. Fuck, chasing the real shit made me this guy.

Full honesty, I've been a bit of a fuck up since forever. I don't really a Freudian excuse for it. My dad died when I was young, but that's probably not the reason why I like to self-destruct. After waking up on another soiled mattress with a strap still around my arm, I took a car that belonged to some guy and I reversed into a hydrant, in front of a dozen cops. I'm not a particularly smart guy. Soaking wet, I was arrested instantly and shoved up in front of a judge in a couple of hours and charged. My mom refused to bail me out again, I've got a lot of priors in petty shit, shoplifting, vandalism and such. But she did do the whole crying mother thing for the judge, getting me court-ordered rehab.

I've been to rehab couple of times before so this wasn't a big shock, do the one-to-one counseling, mixed in with a little group, pretend to cry and have a big life revelation. I guess I was just angry that my family abandoned me, the bail was a couple of thousand, easily affordable. Security was shit, so after couple days of talking about my feelings, I grabbed some methadone and ran.

"You got money?" Ax asked.

"No," I rolled my eyes. Again, I've just escaped rehab, hitch-hiked to the nearest town and then had to scavenge to find enough change to make $1.50 to afford the bus to Dayton. The past 24 hours does not belong to a person who has money. "What about you?"

"Spent it on the pizza and this pumpkin." Ax pulled out a bright orange pumpkin from somewhere and slammed it on the table.

"What the fuck?"

"It's Halloween, bitch. Gotta have some Jack-o'-lanterns. Also, I'm gonna make a bong out of it." He smirked.

Money, money, money, where the fuck was I going to get my hands on some cash? Also, it's Halloween, I thought we're in August?

Anyway, it's not like I can go to an ATM, my balance's been zero since I was 18. My family has money like I said. I'm not some trust fund kid, slumming it before going to an Ivy League college. Mom has her own business, a boutique fashion store for women that's doing okay I think. Her asshole husband Gary works for some insurance company, pulling in decent salary for someone who so fucking useless. There's also my Aunt Tess, partner in local consultancy firm, loft apartment in Short North and rides a Bentley.

My eyes flicked to the pumpkin. A friend of a friend would use Halloween as his own Black Friday. Dressed like those old-school criminals with the striped shirts, on a night where everyone is dressed up, he'd break in people's house and take whatever he could find. No one would ever stop him. I remember him telling me that he would even crash parties. He'd pick the time where everyone was the drunkest and wouldn't notice a guy ransacking their place.

"Gimme your phone," I demanded.

Ax told me to go fuck myself, then reconsidered after I glared at him. Logging into Facebook, I found my mom, she's looking good. She had posted some photos of their house covered in cobwebs and skeletons. She and dumbass Gary host an annual Halloween party which takes over the whole cul-de-sac. Lots of invites, easy to get lost in the crowd. Gary likes his tech, so TVs, stereos, and laptops worth to be plucked. There's also her jewelry, maybe? I even know some of the names going, I can easily bullshit my way in and mingle.

One person who was not going was Aunt Tess, she had her own party at Taylor, Anderson, and Partners. Aunt Tess got me a job there and I heard things these consultants get up to when they have a modicum of anonymity. Everyone gets drunk, everyone gets high and they are down to fuck immediately. They won't notice me sneaking around like a ninja and take some of their tech. I know for a fact they regularly give out tablets to the staff, held overnight in a room with a single lock, easy enough for me to break.

"Hey, you know anyone who takes in iPads?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's a pawnshop two blocks away." Ax replied. He then caught my 'are you shitting me?' look. "Oh, yeah I know I guy. We won't get much. The guy has to open it up to reset it once they know its missing. What you thinking?"

I told him about my plan, breaking down every detail. I'd dress up in a costume that would completely disguise my face, but not a mask as they can come off. I'll start in Downtown Columbus and sneak into my aunt's office building. I'll meet Ax a block away and dump the tablets in his Dodge. We'll then drive to my mom's house, I'll do my thing while he hides out in the alley. I was vague what I would steal, I'll give him laptops and the TV but I'm keeping the jewelry to myself. If anyone is going to profit from my family, it should be me. Also, this is my score, I deserve the bigger cut.

Shit, I don't know why I wasted time with school, I should have been a criminal mastermind. I could easily plan a bank heist.

"You're a stone cold fucker. Stealing from your family." Ax grinned. "Sorry, there's something in my eye." He then pretended to cry, "I'm just so proud. It's good that you're thinking like that, they deserve it." He then went over and over again on how he really needs the cash, his eyes bugging out as he spoke, "You can really get it, right? Right? I need you to pull your weight. I need the cash."

Asshole. He's going to argue for a higher cut, this might get weird later. And yeah, I have stolen from family. I don't like it but fuck, I need it. Mom knows that I have 'missed placed' some of her silverware while Aunt Tess suspects me being behind her missing smartwatch. When you've stolen from your family, everything changes and you're always going to be the bad guy, even though they're ones not helping you. Anyway, after tonight, I won't have to worry about that.

---

Okay, I was standing outside my old Chemistry classroom, wearing pants, a ripped white shirt, and a tie. And I'm painted white. Due to my lack of body fat and already pale complexion, I dressed as something that would hide my identity and was also common, a zombie. To be more accurate, a recently turned office-drone zombie. The local Goodwill bin provided me the cubical worker apparel, while a daring heist from a local Halloween store got me the makeup, prosthetics, and fake blood. Hiding in Ax's disgusting bathroom, I turned my skin paler than usual, blackened my eyes, glues prosthetics to my cheeks and smeared fake blood around my mouth. God, the fake blood taste horrible.

I looked at myself in the window reflection, I don't think I look good. I'm just under 6 foot and I used to be an average build. Now all I see a bulimic ghost that just came back from the Gathering of the Jugolos. My normal wavy dark brown hair had been shaved back; not by choice, people pay weirdly good money for hair. It was strange that its fall and I'm in Ohio, I'm not cold. Actually, I feel this deep warm inside me instead. That's a good thing, right?

I don't know why I was at my old high school or where the fuck Ax had gone. We were on I-70 when Ax decided to exit it, yelling at me about his super plan. We drove into my old neighborhood, Ax giving me shit about all the fancy houses, calling me a preppy. Whatever, I lived here for a like two years before I escaped. Fucking Gary, making us move from Cincinnati so he can became more of a mediocre man in a bigger city.

We parked outside the main school building, Ax then turned to me and gave me a list what I needed to steal, acids, alkaline things, beakers and flasks in a rapid-fire way, saying over and over again how we're going to make our own drugs and become emperors of Dayton. All this from stealing from an above average high school. Taking ideas from Breaking Bad was one thing, but how he was acting was getting weird. His eyes were intensely focused and he was scratching his skin a lot. He literally pushed me out of the car, screaming that he needs to get somewhere. I watched him sped off, thinking what the fuck we're going to do with hydrochloric acid and powdered potassium.

I stared at the window, I can smash the glass with my fist, but I don't think I'd be able to deal with the alarm with my wrists spraying blood everywhere. Fuck Ax. I looked around, maybe head a couple of blocks west and take a cab to the State House, I'll bail when it stops nearby. It was around nine now, so if I leave for Aunt Tess's building, it will be close to ten when I get there. I'll be early than planned, but maybe everyone will be drunk enough to ignore me. Of course, this would be a lot easier if I had a fucking ride. Cursing my lack of better friends, I trudged away.

Feeling a little confused and disorientated, I ended up near the school parking lot. Fuck, I groaned, I'm heading the wrong way. I spun around in my spot, feeling incredibly hot and anxious, I really can't get lost. Luckily, I was partially alone. A lone car parked in the school and rows of houses with disinterested occupants were my only company. Figuring the best way Downtown was to walk away from my Alma Mata, I crossed the street.

"YEAH SUCK IT BABY!!" A voice yelled from behind me. It was male and sounded like he had been drinking.

"Stop it, Blaine. I don't want too..." A female voice cried back, alerting my attention. Her voice was young like she's a teenager. Also, it sounded like she was in distress.

I looked back, there were two figures near the car, looking like they were hugging. Guess some teenage couple was fooling around. I turned back and forgot about them. I should really make a run for it, I'll be downtown in 30 minutes and after being chased by a taxi driver for 15 minutes, I can sneak into the office party.

"PLEASE STOP!" She screamed, tearfully pleading.

"Motherfucker," I groaned and spun around. I rushed to the lot, finding Captain America acting in an un-Captain America manner, pinning the girl against a SUV, lifting up her skirt one hand while the other mauling her tits. Behind him, I could only see long, golden brown hair flying side to side and a cape flapping around as the girl attempted to wriggle out of his clutches. She tried to push him off, struggling as he pressed his lips against hers.

Giving him a powerful kidney punch, I peeled moaning Captain America and threw him into the ground. His mask flew off as I connected the toe of my boot into his abdomen. I knew him, Blaine Watson, an entitled little fuck. He was three grades behind me, also I think I shared some classes with his sister Robyn, who was also a real evil bitch. Guess it runs in the family.

Blaine wheezed and held his chest. He stayed in the fetal position, trying to catch his breath. Ignoring the little turd, I turned to his near victim. "Oh fuck," I muttered, low enough that Alice didn't register it. I knew her name as Blaine was trying to rape my sister. A mix of fear and white-hot rage hit me. One hand, I was terrified that Alice would recognize me and call the cops or worse, our mom; but I also wanted to fucking murder Blaine for going all NFL running back on my sister. I got a clear look at her costume, she was dressed as Supergirl and looking hot while doing so. Shit, why the fuck did I think that?

"Are you okay?" I asked, mumbling as I tried to hide my identity.

Alice said nothing. Her silence frightening me, the dread of her seeing that it was me in front of her crawled up my skin. She looked at supine Blaine and then back to me, nodding.

I nodded back at her and then turned to the little shit, "Get the fuck out of here. NOW!" I growled.

"Or what?" Blaine got back to his feet and took a couple of deep breaths. I saw him clenching his fists, looking like he wanted to throw down. "What are you going to do, you faggy shit!"

"Or what...?" I repeated. For a moment all my cravings and thoughts about my addiction had disappeared, I was suddenly clean and all I wanted to do was to curb-stomp this fucker. Thinking that it wasn't the best idea to murder someone in front of your own sister, I leaned in and softly said, "...or I'm going to popsicle you with some rebar then stick your corpse on your lawn, Blaine Watson... 87 Villanova Drive. Then I'm going to fuck up your whole family, like your sister Robyn... 87 Villanova Drive."

He took a step back, looking like he was trying to assess the situation. I could see his eyes flicker from me to Alice then back again. He opened his mouth but I immediately cut him off.

"I know what you're thinking. But I do know where you live. I know how to break in and I won't be gentle." I whispered.

Blaine muttered something, maybe it was 'fuck you guys' but anyway I didn't respond. He spun around and slowly walked away. Thinking that I might give chase, he picked up his speed and was soon running down the block.

I turned back to Alice. She was leaning against the car, staying completely silent. I didn't know if she had recognized me or it was the trauma of an attempted rape. "Are you okay?"

"Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!" Alice cried, suddenly incredibly animated. She leaped into my arms and kissed me hard on the lips. My sister just fucking kissed me! Also, it felt good, which was shocking and disturbing to me. But when she slipped a little tongue, I immediately reciprocated like a sick freak, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Eh, thanks?" I said as she released me. "What happened back there?"

"I don't know," Alice shrugged her shoulders, "Blaine was acting cool earlier. We're going to meet Jessica P, Chadwick, Lucia and Hunter before Lindsay's party at the school. Blaine was telling me how sexy I was looking, saying I should make him happy before we meet up with them. I didn't want to but then I thought I should..."

I stopped paying attention after a while, just hearing that she stepped out of the car and Blaine took his cock out. "God, what are people are to say on Monday? What is Blaine going to say?" she said, now terrified.

I tried not to groan, she hasn't changed at all.

I can easily admit that objectively, my sister is hot but she really doesn't know it. She's one of those girls who grew into her looks. At first, she was this shapeless pile of nothing, someone who coasts through life without really being noticed, the faceless girl from Algebra. It all changed in the last year or so, she lost weight in the right places and gained it back in the right places, also she started wearing actual makeup. Her tits went from non-existent to a respectable B/C cups. Also, Alice had read up on this thing called conditioner and now kept her hair down past her shoulders. And most importantly, my sister began to wear clothes that actually fitted her, instead of ones that can be used as a car cover.

But with my sister, things will always be difficult. From being ignored through most of her high school life to guys staring at your every move, it can fuck with your psyche. I haven't seen her much in the last year, but when I did it was so clear that she was struggling with her identity. She was the girl next door trying to be the femme fatale. Maybe she should join me in counseling.

Like what she's wearing tonight. Previous Halloweens, she's gone as a pumpkin, the Cowardly Lion and once a bottle of Sriracha sauce. But tonight's costume, it would make a straight male/lesbian salivate. A blue skin tight top with the House of El shield, with a red miniskirt and bright red stockings. The way her top clung to her frame and accentuate her perky breasts, it was making me very uncomfortable. Shit, I don't think she was wearing a bra.

"I guess," I said, not remembering what she had last said. "Are you going be okay? Because I gotta go." I took a step back, turning my head back and forth, confused and annoyed at my lack of direction.

"Hey... err?" She called out.

"It's ah... Zach," I replied.

"Thanks, I'm Kara. No, I'm not, I'm Alice," she nervously smiled, "Are you going anywhere particular? Because there's this party, it's going to be insane, there's going to be beer and liquor and a DJ and shots. I going to go with Blaine but now I'm kinda scared. Since you already saved me once, can you protect me for a couple more blocks?" She said frantically, twirling her hair and pushing her chest out.

Wait, is my sister flirting with me? What the fuck should I do? I'm not that sick in the head to take advantage of my sister while pretending to be someone else. Anyway, who knows if she wants to get fucked, she could just be having some fun. Also where she's pointing, it was on the way to Downtown.

"Uh, sure girl," I said.

"Thanks," Alice grabbed my shoulders and kissed me again. I just felt my dick jerk, which seemed wrong but not wrong enough worryingly.

We walked down the dimly lit suburban streets, not saying much. As she checked her phone, my eyes drifting more and more to her tight figure. It was so wrong that I could be so attracted to her. I hadn't had sex in what felt like a century, heroin fucks with your libido and also girls don't go for the actual junkie look. With that blue top snugly wrap around her body, I could fuck the brains out of my 18-year-old sister if given the chance. But I won't because I'm not some hillbilly. You know what would really help right now? HEROIN!

"So are you from here?" Alice asked, giving me a break from thinking about sex and drugs.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm at Miami but came to back to meet some old friends." I answered. "Our plans got messed up, you know how it is."

"Really? When did you graduate?"

"Uh, a few years back," I lied.

"Really?" She beamed, "Do you know Max Wilkins?"

Yeah of course, because I am him; I should have said that and watch my sister's mouth drop.

"Yeah a little, I had a couple of classes with him." I said, quickly thinking of the type of person I am supposed to be pretending, "How's he doing?"

"He's," Alice paused and her face turned melancholic. "He's not doing so well. We don't see him much. I just hope he gets some help." She said without a hint of emotion.