Halloween Costume Party Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I had not cum yet was a mystery to me. I knew the moment I did this magical night was going to end and I was not ready for that yet. So I was happy when I heard Carrie say, "I need that dick in me right now." As I got up to move to the other end, Carrie tried to roll over onto her back but Alisha stopped her. Instead Alisha slid underneath Carrie and positioned herself into a 69 position with Carrie. Without skipping a beat both girls began to eat each other out and Alisha spread Carrie's ass for me so that I could slip inside her pussy. The combination of Carrie's own moistness and that provided by Alisha's mouth made sliding into Carrie incredibly easy. I have always loved that moment of my penis head entering a women so I slowly slid in and out of Carrie, enjoying the sensation each time I entered her. To make matters more incredible, every time I entered Carrie I found Alisha's tongue either licking my shaft or my balls.

As the scene neared it's conclusion, Carrie was on her knees with her head buried in Alisha's bald snatch. With Carrie's ass in the air, I was fucking her pussy and looking down directly into Alisha's "come fuck me eyes," as she lapped at Carrie's blonde hair covered pussy. Carrie began to moan louder and louder as my balls slapped into her (and Alisha) from behind. She was practically begging me to fuck her harder when she let out a, "fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk, I'm cummmmmmmming." This pushed me over the edge and I unloaded shot after shot of cum deep inside her pussy. My orgasm was so strong that as I pulled out of her I was a little light headed. As I sat back I watched my cum drip out of Carrie's pussy and into Alisha's waiting mouth. Alisha then gave Carrie's pussy a few licks but the sensation was so great that Carrie had to pull away. She turned around and the girls engaged in a tongue kiss, mixed with my cum. When the kiss ended both women looked at me and smiled. Alisha then bent down and licked the remaining cum off of my dick.

Laying there on the floor, the three of us openly spoke about how fun the evening had been. I was hopeful that we would recreate the evening in the near future, however Carrie started dating another one of my friends and that was the end of that dream. Alisha and I continued to fuck around until graduation but never seriously dated each other. Her freaky side had forever escaped though. We fucked in a bar bathroom one drunk evening, in the football stands one late night, and she even let me fuck her in the ass on a couple of occasions.

12