Halloween Dance For Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, that's your criteria, it takes a man to see you naked for you to want him?" I looked at her, as if looking at her for the first time. Obviously there was much to his woman, my wife, and the mother of my children, that I didn't know.

"No, it just happened that way and once it did, whenever I got horny, I'd think about those times, when the mailman and UPS guy accidentally saw me naked."

"Okay, what about the pizza delivery man? What about him? Can you suck on my cock a little, while telling me."

"Roger, I can't talk if I have your dick in my mouth."

"You must learn how to multi-task, Honey. Blow me a little and then remove my cock to talk."

"Okay," she said. "Just let me get comfortable," she said sliding her body halfway down the length of the bed.

"Unbutton your nightgown, so that I can fondle your tits, while you blow me."

"So tell me, why would you want to have sex with him, the pizza delivery man, of all people? Were you vacuuming naked again, while wearing headphones? You didn't laugh with him over a cup of coffee and a muffin, as you did with the mailman and the UPS guy, did you?"

"Don't be silly," she said removing my cock from her mouth, while still stroking me. "I ordered a small, extra cheese pizza for lunch and you know how it takes them 45 minutes to an hour to deliver it, well, he was here within 15 minutes and I had just gotten out of the shower and was still in my towel. When I went to hand him the money and accept the pizza, I didn't have a third hand to hold up my towel. Oops?"

"What did he say when you were standing there naked?"

"I wasn't standing there naked. In a feeble attempt to save my modesty, I was squatting down and put the pizza on the floor to retrieve my towel. I was so embarrassed, Roger. He saw my tits and pussy."

"Put my cock in your mouth, again, Shelia and suck it, while stroking it. I'm getting close to cumming."

"Has anyone else seen you naked?"

"Uhm, no," she said removing my cock from her mouth again. "Just Mark?"

"Mark? Our next door neighbor? Are you kidding me? How did he see you naked?"

"Yeah, well, it's a long story."

"I'm not going anywhere. I have all the time in the world to listen, if you want to tell it," I said fluffing up my pillow to get more comfortable.

"For a while there, I kept forgetting to pull the shade when undressing for bed."

"Where was I, when you were giving Mark a strip tease show?"

"You were working the second shift."

"I can't believe Mark saw you naked. Stroke me a little faster, Babe."

"It was an accident, I can assure you," she said tightening her grip on my cock and moving her at a faster rate of speed. "I didn't know that I had been inadvertently giving him a show. He must of thought that I was flashing him on purpose because that was about the time, he started undressing with his shade up and giving me a show of his package."

"What? Mark was exposing himself to you?"

"Tit for tat, I guess he felt the need to reciprocate by showing me his naked body after seeing my naked body. I don't know. Not one to turn down a good thing, I watched the exhibition, while sipping my morning coffee."

"Sheila, have you no shame?"

"It's just a penis, Roger. It's no big deal, trust me. You have a much bigger cock than he does."

"I do?"

"Trust me, you do have a much bigger cock then he does," she said taking my cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. "I love your big prick," she said removing me from her mouth again and stroking me faster.

"Why don't I like the way you just said to trust you?"

"Nothing happened, Roger, but some innocent flashing."

"Yeah, well, how would you feel if I started flashing Mark's wife, Helen, and if she started flashing me."

"So long as you looked and didn't touch, it would be okay with me, and so long as it was okay with her," she said with a sexy smile. "It was just some erotic fun, especially when he started masturbating in front of his window and I started doing the same."

"Are you kidding me? You were masturbating for him and he was jerking off for you, while watching you masturbate? This is insane. This is so fucking hot."

"It was just mutual masturbation."

"And the new, young employee at the gas station? Why him?"

"Oh, he's always trying to steal peeks down my top or looks up my skirt. He's just a young, horny kid. It's kind of fun to tease him. I wear my peasant blouse without a bra and my micro mini skirt without panties, whenever I stop in to buy gas. I guess I've grown to enjoy the attention from a younger man."

"What have you become Brittney Spears all of a sudden, going around without wearing panties?"

"Don't be such a prude, Roger. It's nothing that everyone hasn't seen when I delivered my babies."

"And how do you know the hairdresser is not gay?"

"He's always patting my ass and rubbing and grinding his cock into my shoulder, when he does my hair. I must give him an erection because he's always adjusting himself."

"Yeah, I think you're right about him," I said. "Definitely, he's not gay, if he's been humping you and grinding his cock against you."

"So, now that you broached the subject," she said, "who would you do? I'm curious."

"After hearing your list, I wouldn't do anyone," I said.

"C'mon, who would you do? I told you all those who I'd do, should you be burned alive in a fatal car crash or a torn to shreds and burnt to a crisp in a plane crash or accidentally drowned, while swimming drunk in the pool, or electrocuted trying to get burnt toast out of the toaster with a knife."

"Gees, must you make my death so graphic and so short lived? How about you think of me as dying from natural causes, when in my nineties? I looked at her wondering what else she's been thinking about. "Should I be looking over my shoulder with you, now? You're making me nervous. I'm going to have to learn how to sleep with one eye open."

"Don't be silly. We're just having some sexy pillow talk. Tell me, who would you do?"

"I don't think I should tell you, who I'd do."

"C'mon, Roger, I told you all those guys I'd do. Oh, and I'd do my gynecologist, my dentist, and my pharmacist. There, that completes my list."

"Well, that just about covers the medical profession. I'm afraid to ask, but why your doctor, dentist, and pharmacist."

"Why not a doctor? They'll all rich, Roger. Besides, the gynecologist has already seen me naked inside and out," she said with a dirty laugh. "And as far as the dentist goes, whenever he raises my feet to the ceiling and my head to his crotch, the dentist has seen more up skirts of my panties and down blouses of my cleavage and bra than I can count," she said with a sudden blush to her cheeks. "And the pharmacists intimately knows every drug I've taken, need to take, and should take," she said with a laugh.

"Maybe I should cancel my life insurance policy," I said sadly, while thinking of my sudden passing. "It seems wasteful for me to be paying on life insurance, when you already have a multitude of men lined up to take my place, should I have an unfortunate accident and die prematurely and in such as horrible way, as you described with so much imagery. Besides, I'd rather not give you motive, should anything unfortunate befall me causing my untimely demise, by telling you who I'd do."

"Oh, Roger, you're so funny. No man in his right mind would want a poor widow. When you die, you need to leave me well provided for, so that I can finally find happiness, I mean, security. So, tell me who would you do," she said looking up at me. "I'll let you cum in my mouth, if you tell me," she said taking my cock in her mouth again."

"Seriously? I can finally cum in your mouth?"

"Yeah, but only if you tell me who'd you do?"

"And will you swallow?"

"I give you an inch and you want a mile."

"Will you? Will you swallow?"

"Yes, Roger, you can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow your warm, slimy, gooey load, but only if you tell me who'd you do."

"No one. I wouldn't do anyone. I'm really not in the mood for pillow talk and to talk about who I'd do now. With all the guys you've been thinking about and the thousand ways for me to die, you've given me too much to ponder," I said putting a hand to the back of her head and fucking her face.

"Don't be such a baby," she said removing my cock from her mouth, again. "Who would you do? C'mon, I want to know. I'm curious."

"You'll get mad, if I told you, who I'd have sex with should something happen to you."

"I won't get mad," she said lightly punching me in the shoulder. "I promise. Tell me."

"I better not. I know you and now that I know that you're thinking about me dying and how I'll die, I don't want you mad at me, ever again."

"Please, Roger, I'm curious who you'd do."

"Where's the shotgun?"

"It's where it always is and it's not loaded," she said laughing. "Why? Do you think I'd shoot you, if you told me who it is you've been lusting over?" She looked at me with wide-eyed curiosity. "It's just pillow talk," she said throwing my words back at me. "Tell me, who you'd you have sex with, if you could?

"I can't. I know you'd be mad, if I told you."

"That's not fair Roger. You had me tell you everyone that I'd do and now you won't even-"

"I'd do your sister."

"My sister?" She looked at me, as if she was a black woman who just found out that her man was two timing her. Immediately, she let go of my cock, put her hand to her hip, and shot me a look of disbelief. "My sister? I can't believe you've been lusting over my baby sister. Why?"

"See? I told you you'd be mad."

"I'm not mad, really, I just don't understand why you'd-"

"And your mother?"

"Roger Martin, you're a filthy, disgusting, vile pig. You fantasize about having sex with my Mom and my sister? Eww, that's so disgusting, that's so wrong. How could you? Why?"

"Hey, you asked me who I'd do and I told you. See? I told you that you'd be mad. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I knew I should have kept it all to myself."

"Why? Why out of all the women in the world, all the women we both know, neighbors, friends, and acquaintances, would you chose to have sex with my Mom and my sister? That's disgusting."

"I dunno, it's a guy thing. We all imagine our sister-in-laws and mother-in-laws sucking our cocks. We all want to do our mother-in-laws and sister-in-laws, that is, unless they are fat and ugly." I looked at her trying to make her understand. "Your sister and your mom are hot."

"You're disgusting," she said suddenly hitting me in the shoulder.

"Ow! Stop hitting me. That hurts."

"Hotter than me?"

"No one is hotter than you, Sweetie," I said giving her a hug and a kiss. "Now be a good wife and suck my cock."

"Fuck you, Roger. Suck your own cock."

"Yeah, well, I would if I could. Could you at least give me a hand job? Sheila, where you going?"

And that's how it started with a little pillow talk and me showing Sheila that magazine.

* * * * *

"Look Honey, they're having a Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball," she said holding up the swingers' magazine for me to see and looking up at me with a big smile, the same smile she had when asking me if we could vacation in the mountains or go to the Kenny Chesney concert. "Can we go?"

I had seen the ad for the swingers' dance. I read it a dozen times already, trying to build the courage to ask if we could go, knowing that she'd never agree to going and here she is asking me if we could go. I couldn't believe it. Be still my heart. Be still my hard-on.

"Seriously? You want to attend a swingers' dance? Gees, I don't know, Honey. Let me think about it," I said. "After giving it long reflection and considering all the pros and cons," I said with a shit eating grin on my face. "If that's what you really want to do, Sheila, who am I to stop you?"

"You're such an ass. You thought about it for 5 seconds," she said. "I know you want to go as much as I want to attend."

"I am kind of excited to see what it's all about."

Instead of me twisting her arm, instead of having to beg her, instead of trying to convince her to go, and buying her gifts to bribe her to attend the Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball, she asked me if we could go. Oh, my God, I was so excited. A dream come true, I couldn't believe that it was my wife who suggested attending the swingers' dance. Should she catch me having sex with a hot blonde or a sexy redhead, I could cover my lustful desires by blaming it all on her.

"Well, you were the one, who wanted to go to the Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball. You can't really blame me for getting in the spirit of things, can you now?"

My wildest fantasy that may finally come true, after being married for so long, I couldn't imagine what it'd be like to be intimate with a woman, who wasn't my wife. Only, on second thought, a pang of remorse took control of me. What if she really gets into this swinging stuff? What if she'd rather have sex with others (gulp) than me? Nah, she loves me. Besides, she's not a slut. She's not a swinger. She's nothing like those women who swing and have sex with everyone.

Then, when I realized that I could do the same, I was excited by the prospect of attending a swingers' dance all over again. Only, what if I really got into this swinging stuff? What if I'd rather have sex with someone else rather than Sheila? Wow!

Suddenly, I envisioned myself dressing like a swinger, wearing an open collar shirt with a big gold chain, and skin tight pants that showed the outline of my bulging cock. I imagined myself talking like a swinger, talking hip and using all the up-to-date jargon. I imagined myself acting like a swinger, cool, confident, and self-assured. Only, to complete the process, I'd have to trade-in the minivan for a red convertible.

"What happened to Roger," I imagined one friend asking?

"He thinks he's a swinger. We think he's going through a mid-life crisis," I imagine another friend replying while laughing.

"We wouldn't do anything, of course," said Sheila, "but I always wanted to attend a swingers' masquerade ball. If nothing else, it'd be fun. It'd be a blast to see the X-rated costumes," she said. "And it would be fun to dress in costume. What should I go as? What should I wear?"

"I don't even know what I'm going to go as, yet, Sheila," I said.

Knowing that I knew how excited she was by how much she was talking and how fast she was saying it, she looked at me and laughed.

"Seriously, we don't have to have sex with anyone. We could just go to watch what others do."

Only, I knew her well enough to know that she wanted to have a swinging affair. I can count the number of times I've seen her so excited on one hand. The day that I proposed to her. The day she told me she was pregnant. The day I agreed to have her mother stay with us for an extended period to help with the baby, and five years later, she's still living in the guestroom. The day I bought her a new car, trading-in the Mustang convertible for a minivan, and the day that I started working the second shift.

She said she was excited because the second shift meant unlimited overtime and more money, but now that she told me she was flashing our neighbor Mark and masturbating in front of the window, while watching him flash his cock and masturbate for her, I wonder. While the cat is away the mouse is at play or in her case, while the husband is working second shift, the wife is vacuuming naked, undressing in front the open window, masturbating in public, and flashing her body to everyone.

We spent the next few weeks going back and forth, while trying to think of what costume to wear. Sheila decided to go as Dolly Parton, no big stretch since she's short, thin, and has big tits. All she needed was a blonde wig. I decided to go as Brad Pitt. Only, there were several Brad Pitts and every one of them looked better than me. Since no one knew who I was, I asked them who I looked like and went with whatever they said. The general consensus was Jack Nicholson. Still, it didn't matter. Just being there and watching was as much fun as participating in an orgy, I convinced myself of that, after no one invited me to participate in an orgy.

The night of the party, we were so nervous. We didn't know what to expect. We feared bumping into someone we knew, a neighbor or a relative. Only, it was then that I realized that it didn't matter if I saw someone I knew, they were there at the swingers' ball, too.

"Sheila, it doesn't matter if we bump into anyone we know," I said. We're both here at the Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball. They are just as guilty wanting to have sex with others, as we are. So relax."

"Okay, but I'm still nervous. What if someone wants to have sex with me?"

"Don't worry, no one is going to want to have sex with you," I said and regretted saying it as soon as I said it. "Sorry, that didn't come out right. I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Just don't be disappointed if no one comes on to you, is all that I meant to say. Besides, if you're not ready, if you aren't attracted to the one asking you to have sex, just politely thank him and tell him no. The rule for swingers is that, no means no."

"Okay, that's good to know. I just have to say no without worrying about hurting anyone's feelings."

"Yeah, just say, all set, thank you. That's another code word for no." I scanned the room for possible blonde and redhead hookups when I saw a familiar face. "Look, isn't that Reverend Bob over there in the corner."

"Where?"

"By the bar."

"Yeah, I think it is. He's not even wearing a costume."

"Oh, yes he is and it's a clever disguise. By wearing his collar and masquerading as a man of God, should anyone recognize him, he could say that he was just trying to save his parishioners from the sin of having sex with others."

Then, there in the far corner of the room, I spotted them, a tall, shapely blonde and an equally as tall and shapely redhead. Be still my heart. Suddenly, I imagined myself up in the orgy sweet with not only the blonde but also the redhead. This was going to be the best Halloween party of my life.

"Where you going," said Sheila, as I got up from the table. "Don't leave me here alone."

"I'm just gonna go mingle and see if I recognize anyone."

"Okay, but hurry back," she said.

Hurry back my ass. If I get the green light from blonde, I'm taking the redhead with us and having a threesome. It was a big room and I had to cross the crowded dance floor to get near the two women.

"Pardon me. Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry, excuse me. Pardon me."

There must have been four hundred people in attendance and most were on the dance floor. Just as I neared the blonde, just as I prepared the line I was going to give her, two men, both Brad Pitts, much better looking than me, one from the Thelma and Louise character and the other from the Fight Club character, took them away. I couldn't believe it. I was so disappointed.

Quickly I searched the room for another love connection. Only, everyone was already paired in couples, threesomes and foursomes. Because I was focused so much on those two women, I missed my opportunity to hook up with someone else. I decided to stop at the bar before returning to my table.

When I looked to see if Sheila was okay, she wasn't there. She was gone. Where'd she go? Knowing her, she went to the ladies room to pee and is probably waiting her turn in line with the other small bladder women.

I ordered a beer and bought Sheila a drink, too. Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes later, still no Sheila. Where did she go? That's not like her to just take off. After waiting twenty minutes for her to return, I walked out by the ladies room and there wasn't even a line. So, I followed the crowd of partygoers to see where they were going. They told me there was a hot party the next floor up from the dance, so I hopped on the elevator with them.