Halloween Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips met once more, and he kissed her deeply once more as she reached between their bodies. She found his cock and squeezed, it felt enormously hard, especially considering the intensity that had occurred such a short time ago. Pulling him gently, she guided him to the entrance of her sex, removing her hand.

He moved forward slowly, allowing just the head to enter her, the hot moisture surrounding him, filling him with even more need. She was more impatient, and, grasping his buttocks firmly, she pulled him inside of her in a rush that left both of them breathless.

He lay there, embedded deep within her, not moving but flexing himself, expanding and contracting his cock within the tight confines of her. She responded in kind, milking him, squeezing tightly, then releasing him gently.

He could take it no longer, and, withdrawing until he had almost slipped free, he drove back into her ferociously. She wrapped her legs around him, encouraging him to drive faster and deeper. The two of them grunted and groaned in their mad passion, the bed beneath them creaking wildly.

She grabbed his shoulder and, with a quick flipping motion, they were reversed, she now atop him, riding him hard with a back and forth motion that kept him buried deep inside of her. She threw back her head and howled like a wild animal, the fire within her released at last, and as she did, he felt himself explode as well, his body on fire as his cock erupted deep within her.

She collapsed atop him, and they lay that way for a while, he still trapped within her, neither of them caring to disconnect any sooner than they needed to. It was she who spoke first.

"I'm sorry that it wasn't exactly what you wanted, what you imagined."

"What are you talking about? That was incredible!"

"Yes, it was. But the idea of the ghost...I so wanted you to have that, and I worked so hard to give it to you. I saw your spark for life come back this week, and I wanted that for you."

"Worked so hard? I don't understand."

"Don't be angry with me. I wanted to give you something special, so I've come to you every night this week. It's a trick I've learned, not unlike astral travel. It never allows much more than a feather's touch, but I thought it might be enough."

"So it was you who visited all week long? I suppose I could be mad, but I'm not...it was fun!"

"Good. From my end, it was pretty tiring...and not entirely satisfying. You could feel me; I couldn't feel you. That's why I came to you tonight in person. I had to have you..."

"But why didn't you just come in person? Why go through all that you did earlier...if a feather's touch is tiring, that must have been exhausting."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, what you did earlier tonight."

"Ron, I didn't do any tricks tonight. I was going to, and something, I don't know what, stopped me. My inner guide told me to wait an hour, then come to you in person. And that's what I did. I thought it sounded crazy, thought you'd just throw me out and never speak to me again, but I've learned to listen to that inner voice. What happened earlier tonight?"

Ron smiled at her. "Just a little Halloween magic, I think."

12