Halloween Hijinks

Story Info
A Night to Remember.
3.1k words
4.36
66.4k
40
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
900 Followers

Eighteen-year-old Katherine Carter was too pretty for her own good. She was the stop-in-the-streets-and-stare kind of pretty, the launch-a-thousand-ships-in-her-honor type.

Katherine had long golden hair, so pale it was almost white, and enormous blue eyes fringed with eyelashes like inky feathers. She had full, turned-down lips that looked like they'd taste like cherry candy and a tiny, turned-up nose like a doll. She had the long, lithe legs of a ballerina and the glossy, perfect skin of a magazine cover. Her taut little ass jutted out behind her, perfectly round and—thanks to the tiny bikinis she wore all summer—almost as tanned as the rest of her. Her perky C-cup breasts were full and firm, looking unbelievably large and delectable compared to the rest of her tiny body. She was perfect. And she knew it.

It was Halloween. Katherine was dressed as a devil in thigh-high red leather boots, fishnet tights, black leather shorts that exposed the bottom half of her ass, and a tight corset top covered in red sequins. Her fairytale blonde hair framed her face, teased high and held in place by a pair of sparkly red horns. She was in her element, queen of the party, the school, the universe.

Just like every year, she was at Hannah Cooley's party; the house was enormous, parental guidance free, and full to the brim of Willow Brook High's best and brightest. She was dancing on the coffee table, shimmering as though her skin was made of jewels and her veins were full of champagne. Her head was thrown back as she laughed and her body was captivating: temping and flawless and perfectly on display.

Her best friend, Jake Scott, was watching her, beer in hand, oblivious to the rest of the room. He was dressed as a pirate, all bulging muscles and flashing green eyes. His natural dreadlocks and scars—mainly from skateboarding and snowboarding—blended seamlessly with the costume. He wanted Katherine; of course he wanted her. The whole world wanted her.

A couple of girls who would be stunning in any other situation were dancing next to Katherine, looking plain and dim and somehow blurry. No one could stand up to Katherine's golden glow.

I have to dance with her, Jake thought finally. He was done with watching. He thrust his beer at an unsuspecting sophomore and cut through the vibrating crowd to Katherine's pedestal. With one step he was beside her, pressing up against her perfect body, staring down at those round blue eyes and pouting lips he thought about at night. She smiled at him like Daisy Buchannan would—like he was the only person in the world. That was the thing about Katherine: she was flawless, unattainable, and unbelievably confident, yet she still managed to radiate sweetness.

So close to her, he could smell the strawberry sweetness of her shampoo and the flower petal scent of her skin. He ran his hands down her bare back, his fingers reveling in the ruts of her ribs and the tight smoothness of her muscles. He could feel the swells of her tits against his broad chest and the little diamonds of her belly ring catching against his shirt.

He had touched her like this before, danced with her, fallen asleep in a tangled drunken mess with her, but never gone farther. He had seen her naked body in glimpses: skinny dipping, streaking, mooning cop cars, but he had never kissed her cherry lips or touched her perfect tits or felt the wetness of her waxed little pussy. He wanted her hands around his cock and her lips against his skin and her legs around his waist: he wanted every inch of her, inside and out. And maybe—just maybe—tonight would be the night he got it.

Katherine was holding a cup of something that smelled sharp and vaguely dangerous: she didn't approve of mixed drinks and she only drank beer on lazy school nights watching football with the guys. She took a swallow from her cup and leaned into Jake's body, feeling the solid heat of his skin bleed into hers. She could feel his cock pressing against her lower belly, hot and hard against her skin. She wriggled against him, her pussy aching and dripping, soaking the tiny lacy panties she wore. Her nipples were hard and wanting under the stiff cups of her corset. She was hungry, hungry for sloppy kisses and danger and wild lust. But she couldn't have that; of course she couldn't. She had a boyfriend after all.

But he isn't here, a soft voice hissed inside her head. Katherine was momentarily shocked at the traitorous thought. She was usually a good little girlfriend, although Daniel was her parent's choice more than her own. But tonight she was bored and horny and somewhat abandoned—Daniel, who was in law school, had deemed it inappropriate to attend this little gathering. He was the kind of guy who went to strip clubs but denied it, pretended to hate blowjobs because they were "demeaning," and wanted Katherine to wear a little less leather and a little more tweed. He was, as a result, prone to weekend trips to Vegas, a constant aura of shame, and a pile of covered up scandals taller than Katherine's boots. Propriety was everything to him. Propriety was nothing to Katherine.

Jake's eyes were blazing emerald fire and his hands on her hips were holding her just a bit too tightly. His body was strong and wild and full of a dark, angry energy that matched Katherine's. It was too much.

Katherine stumbled down off the coffee table, her cheeks blazing. She couldn't stay pressed between those bodies any longer. She's be ripping her clothes off if she did.

"I need some air," she announced as coolly as she could; her hands, pressed against her stomach, were trembling.

She hurried upstairs and through the master bedroom to the nearest bathroom. Her reflection stared at her, confused and shocked and longing, as she ran cold water over her wrists. The cool marble counter felt like silk against her skin. She sighed and closed her eyes.

When she turned around, Jake was standing there, concern and friendship mixed with the adoration and desire in his eyes.

"Hey," she said weakly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, genuinely worried. Katherine was clearly ruffled. Katherine was never ruffled.

"Yes." Katherine smiled innocently up at him through her veil of lashes. "I just needed a minute. You... Well. You will make some girl very happy tonight." She laughed a little, but it was a sad laugh.

"I don't want to make any girl happy tonight," he countered slowly. "Not any girl but you, that is."

"I can't," Katherine cried, so softly. "You know I can't." Her entire body was hurting, yearning, leaning toward this one that she cared about, dreamed about, thought about while her fingers played across her skin in the shower and beneath her silk sheets at night. She had wanted him as long as she could remember, since they were just children. He was the only thing in the world she had ever wanted and not taken.

"I want you," Jake asserted. His voice was steady and rough and full of secrets. He stepped closer, until his lips were just a breath away from Katherine's. She could feel the heat of his skin pressing against her lips, a ghostly kiss.

"Then take me," Katherine breathed. Her eyes were fixed on his, limpid navy pools that shone brighter than any fire.

The universe shifted. Stars fell. Butterflies fluttered their wings and, halfway around the world, hurricanes shattered shorelines. And then they were kissing.

Jake's mouth enveloped hers, tasting the fruity sweetness of her skin for the first time. His stubble scratched her cheeks. Their tongues tangled together, a fiery dance. Their lips slid across each other's, deepening the kiss, tangling the yarns of their friendship into a wild knot that was somehow more perfect than the lonely strands had been before. Jake lifted Katherine effortlessly; her legs came around his waist and her hands locked around his neck. It was as if they had kissed a million times before. It was as if no one in the world had ever kissed before.

Jake pushed Katherine onto the cold marble counter, scattering glass containers of cotton balls and toothbrushes. Her head was thrown back against the mirror as he left a line of burning kissing down her throat, across her chest, into the valley between her breasts. Her skin tasted like salt and desire. God, how he wanted her. Her legs were spread wide, her body shaking with anticipation. He had never seen anything so beautiful, so erotic, so desirable. He had never wanted anything so much.

Katherine dug her fingers into his chest, pulling him closer, tearing her shirt off and kissing his chest, his stomach, the V-shaped muscles between his hipbones. She was a goddess, lovely as Aphrodite but a thousand times more beautiful, more passionate, more real.

Jake lifted her hips from the counter and tugged off her shorts in one swift motion. Her panties were a barely-there bit of black lace and silk; he buried his nose in the apex of her thighs and breathed in the smell of her arousal, felt the wetness of her desire for him against his skin. He growled into the fabric and tore the cloth away from her skin with his teeth. He had never felt more feral, more alive. He slid two fingers into the tight tunnel of her pussy; she cried out, a sound so dripping with relief that it made Jake's soul twist like a wet dishcloth. Her cunt felt like a silk glove around his fingers, so tight that he barely had room to twist them inside of her.

Katherine moaned as his thumb brushed over her clit, teasing her. Her hands found his belt and fumbled with it, struggling ease his pants down over his massive erection. His cock was swollen, hard as stone, hot to the touch, nine inches of him that was quivering with all his years of yearning and wanting and loving her.

"You're all mine tonight, baby," he whispered to her. Her eyes were alight, sapphire candles.

"Take me," she said again, spreading her legs wider. The glistening wetness of her pussy made Jake want to eat her alive. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her cunt, teasing her. She pushed against him and he pulled back, just a little. He ran the head of his cock along her slit, over her clit, back again.

"Oh, please! Jake, please," she begged, biting her lower lip desperately.

"Take off your top," he shot back, grinning at her in a way that said, You're all mine; you do what I say.

With hot, harried fingers, she undid the hooks on her bodice, tossing it to the ground as if the sequins and silk were moldy and bug-ridden. Jake drank in the sight of her tits, bouncing with her excited breaths. Her nipples were hard as pebbles against he skin. He leaned forward and bit each nipple gently, flicking his tongue across her heated skin.

Katherine sighed delightedly, her slender fingers finding his cock and running up and down the shaft. He kissed her until he couldn't stand it anymore; he planted a final kiss on her lower abdomen and then pulled back and slammed his cock into her eager pussy with one smooth, hard stroke. Katherine screamed, a sound of pure bliss and contentment, her legs locking around his middle again. He watched her tits bounce in the mirror's reflection, watched his cock plow into her tight little pussy again and again. His hands twisted her nipples, squeezed her ass, played with her clit. She ground her body against hers like she was dying and only his touch would save her.

"Oh god, Jake, I'm going to cum," she gasped out, pink-cheeked and frantic.

"Fuck yeah, baby, cum for me, let me feel you," he demanded, gratified as her pussy clenched and released around his skin and her quivering body rose and fell with the strength of her orgasm.

"You're so hot," she sighed, licking her lips as if she wanted to taste every bit of his skin.

"You're perfect," he told her. He had never meant any words so much.

He thrust into her harder, watching her face as she felt him stretch her insides to accommodate him. He ground his hands into her ass, lifting her farther off the counter.

"I want to watch," Katherine gasped out, nearly making him cum at the sound of her words.

He grabbed her tiny waist and flipped her over onto her hands and knees; the mirror now showed her flushed face and bouncing tits perfectly; his fingers holding her in place, his cock slamming into her cunt. She groaned with pleasure as his cock pumped in and out of her.

He spanked her perfect ass hard, leaving a handprint on each round cheek and she begged for more, grinding back against him. He spanked her again, watching her ass bounce without a single ripple; she didn't have an ounce of fat on her body, just hard muscles covered with silk skin. He pulled out and came all over that satiny skin, watching her mouth curve into an O as she saw the size of him reflected back at her.

He grabbed a washcloth and wiped her skin clean, leaning down to bite each of her ass cheeks. She gasped. He kissed each cheek gently, gradually moving closer and closer to her pussy. He pushed a finger inside of her as he licked her slick pussy lips and her inner ass cheeks.

"Oh, Jake, I can't," she panted. "If I cum again, I'll die."

"You're going to cum again," he told her. "Again, and again, and again. I'm not done with you, baby."

"Ahhh," Katherine wailed as he pushed another finger inside of her, stroking her g-spot with easy, perfect motions. He bit her ass again, delighting the firm smoothness of her body. He teased her expertly, until she was pushing back onto his fingers, completely at his mercy. He ran his tongue over her perfect little asshole.

She jumped. "What're you doing?"

He silenced her by curving the fingers inside of her pussy, raking them against her g-spot again and making her moan. He licked her ass again, circling it, tasting her, delighting in her flawless body and the fact that it was his, all his.

"You're so bad," she cried out, but there was a smile in her voice. She wiggled her ass against his face, pressing against him. He forced his tongue into her tight hole at the same time as he slammed his fingers inside of her, making her cum again, harder even than before.

"God, you're incredible," she groaned. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, laying her across the enormous golden bed.

"I could fuck you all night long," he told he.

"I'd let you," she responded, a naughty light glowing in her eyes.

She sprawled out for a minute, letting him see every inch of her glorious, naked body. She was Venus rising from the sea, surrounded by waves of brocaded silk. She could have been carved out of gold, if any sculptor in the world could carve something so exquisite.

Then she jumped to her knees and kissed him, biting his bottom lip, sucking his tongue into her mouth. She kissed her way down his body and then took his cock—already half-erect again—into her mouth. She leaned down so that her ass was in the air and her tits were hanging just above the bedspread and her eyes were looking up at his. She licked his cock like an ice cream cone, tasting herself on his skin as she swirled her tongue around and around. She sucked him like an alley whore and kissed him like an angel and licked him like a girl in love. She cradled his balls, kissed them, tasted them, stroked his shaft, flicked her tongue across the head and circled her fingers around him to feel him as he hardened under her touch.

He held her perfect hair away from her face, watching her bob up and down on his rod, her tongue dancing over and around him, her red lips stretching and sucking around him. The whole time, her eyes smiled up at him saying, I want this, I want you. I've never wanted anything more than you.

He squeezed her tits, teased her nipples, slid a hand down her ass to cup her cheek. He rubbed her pussy and her clit, then her asshole, getting her wet again as she turned his cock to steel.

Then he threw her on her back and fucked her again, kissing and biting every bit of her skin he could reach, pushing her legs behind her head, filling pussy completely with each thrust. He flipped over then and pulled her on top of her, slamming her down hard and impaling her tiny body on his cock. She shrieked and dug her nails into his chest, bouncing up and down on his cock as her tits jumped and her hair flew around her like a veil of molten gold. He grabbed her ass and then her waist, jerking her up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster. She threw her head back. "Yes, yes, oh, just like that. Fuck me, Jake, fuck me! God, yes. Yes!" She kept up a constant stream of dirty words and sweet words and frantic yelps and moans. She came twice more, shivering on top of him while he yanked on her nipples and told her all the things he wanted to do with her, all the ways he wanted to take her, all the times he'd wanted to fuck her and all the things he'd imagined. He moved on top of her again, wanting to watch her face as he nudged her towards a last orgasm. This time they came together, a symbiotic moment of connected limbs and hearts. His cum covered her stomach and breasts in heavy loops of salty white liquid; she rubbed it into her skin like lotion and sucked her fingers clean. He brought her a washcloth and rubbed her skin clean, then pulled her on top of him and stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

She woke a few minutes later to see him smiling at her.

"You're mine," he reminded her.

"I know," she breathed back.

"I'm never letting you go," he said fiercely.

Katherine closed her eyes, her lips turning up into the sweetest smile he had ever seen. "Good," she returned simply. "I want to stay."

egirl1212
egirl1212
900 Followers