Halloween Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers

He held me tight and just stayed there. "I can feel my cum in you." He leaned further over me and I turned my head so we could kiss. I moaned into his mouth as he experimentally flexed his hips.

"Thank you, Tyler," he whispered.

"You know if you ever want to try something, I mean sexually, I'd be down to try it."

"That's why I love you," he said like it was the simplest thing. It made me want to cry which was dumb but true. It was such a strange night, with so many strange happenings, for all of this heavy shit to come out. I never would've guessed he's say he loved me for the first time after fucking me like a girl.

"I love you, too," I told him with a choked voice. He leaned down and kissed me once more.

Slowly he started moving, fucking me from behind, while we kissed. It wasn't long before my own cock began to respond. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He paused and hugged me tightly against him until it seemed like there was nothing that could separate us. I held onto his hip and arm and let him hold me.

"I was serious about that, trying stuff, you know?"

"Really?" he asked against my ear. I nodded and squeezed around his cock. "Mm, you're lips are still so red. I'd like to see them wrapped around my cock."

"We'll need to get in the shower first."

"Will you keep the wig on?" I laughed as he pulled away and began the long withdrawal of his cock. I felt bereft without him inside me, without the closeness we'd just shared, but I got up off the bed and followed his eager footsteps into the bathroom.

toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers
12