Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't even remember how many times my Mom and my aunt accidentally on purpose, no doubt, flashed me, but that would be a whole story to write about all that. Wouldn't it be funny if I was the one they all wanted? Wouldn't it be funny if all these years, my Mom, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, and my sister-in-law have been lusting over me. Nah. What are the chances of that? Still, that's every horny guy's incestuous dream.

"I'd love to meet my Prince Charming at the Halloween party this year," said my aunt Jennie.

"Yeah, it would be nice to meet a nice guy who treated me like a lady, instead of a slut," said my cousin Jenna. "The guys today don't want to commit. They just want a blowjob."

Suddenly, I imagined my cousin Jenna blowing some guy and I was wicked jealous. Suddenly, I imagined the guy humping her face and fucking her mouth while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. I imagined him unloading his cum in her mouth and she swallowed. Then, I imagined him shooting a second load across her face and across her tits. Now, I was angry. I never thought about Jenna sucking someone else's cock. I always thought of her as sweet and innocent. I always considered that she was a virgin, but I don't think she is, especially if she's been attending swingers' dances.

Still, I would love for my cousin Jenna to give me a blowjob. I always fantasize over her sucking my cock. I'd be willing to commit to her for the rest of my life, so long as she gave me a lifetime of blowjobs. I guess I'm a typical guy. I'm in love with my cousin Jenna. I would do anything to be with her forever.

"What's your idea of a perfect man, asked my Mom of her twin sister."

"Someone tall, well built, around thirty, oh, and black. I've always wanted to do a black man, one who had a big, black cock."

She floored me when she said that she wanted to do black man. Suddenly, I imagined a big, black man with a cock as big as his shoe size giving my aunt the fucking of her life. Then, I imagined her on her knees sucking his big, black cock.

By the rest of her description, tall, well built, and around thirty, apparently, she wasn't very choosey. Except for the age requirement and the skin color, even I could fill that bill. It's typical how older women want younger men.

"What about you, Jenna, what's your idea of the perfect man?"

I strained my ear to listen.

"Someone tall, well built, around thirty, and yeah, I'd like to do a black man, too," she said with a sexy laugh.

Apparently, she wasn't very choosey either. Again, except for the age and skin color, even I could fill that bill. It's typical how younger women want older men.

"You two may fall in love with the same guy," said my Mom with a big laugh.

Pick me. I wanted to interrupt their conversation. Pick me.

That's when it hit me. That's what I'll be for Halloween. I'll have Dave make me up as the perfect man for my cousin, a black man. Just as I'm sure he'll love the challenge, I'm sure that he can do it. I'll have him make me appear older, around thirty.

Suddenly, thoughts of having hot sex with my hot cousin consumed me. Only, how would I pull that off? I'd have to separate them and get her alone. Yet, they are never one without the other. They are always together. How the Hell am I going to get her alone? I need a plan, but what? I racked my brain trying to think of different scenarios and excuses on how to separate her from the others.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...