Halloween Mom

Story Info
Mother spends holiday with 23-year-old son.
1.8k words
4.06
874.9k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all this is my Halloween story. I am 23 years old and I love my mom. She is a real babe at just 40 she has shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, beautiful 36C breasts, shaved pussy, and a great ass. My story all started when my mom was getting ready to go to a costume party at a friend's house. She decided to go as a clown and was upstairs putting on her makeup and getting her little clown outfit all ready. I was downstairs watching TV since I had nothing else to do. Mom came downstairs all dressed up and came into the living room. She asked me how she looked? I told her she looked great and that she was the best looking clown I had ever seen. Now one of my biggest turn ons is clowns. I don't know why but whenever I see one I become aroused and I had just grew a massive stiffy looking at her. She told me where the party was going to be and asked me if I wanted to come along. I made up some excuse about not having a costume. She was like ok but your going to miss a lot of fun and who knows maybe you will hook up with someone. I thanked her for the invite but still turned down the offer. Mom said ok well I am going to take off to the party now don't wait up for me I might not be coming home.

As soon as mom left I started to think about the possibility of getting hooked up with some girl for some action tonight. I soon decided to go find me a costume and go to the party after all. I drove to a local costume shop and found a full facemask Frankenstein mask and black outfit. I went home and put on the black outfit and got in my car and headed to the party. I got close to the party and decided I was going to surprise my mom and not let her know I was there so I put the mask on before I pulled into the driveway. I went to the door and knocked and was let into the house by a sexy vampire.

After wandering around in the house for a while I finally found my mom talking to one of her girlfriends from work. I walked up and started talking to them the mask muffling my voice so it wouldn't be recognized. I asked them if I could get them anything to drink then went and got what they asked for. I spent most of the night talking to them hoping to hook up with mom's friend. She unfortunately had to work the next day so she left early. I was getting ready to leave when my mom asked me if I could take her home she wasn't drunk but didn't want to drive home. I agreed to take her home not knowing that my mom was putting the ball in motion for one interesting night.

She wanted to take her car home which was fine with me I didn't want her to recognize mine. She gave me directions on how to get to her/our house and we took off. We were no more out of the driveway when she started talking about her love life and how she hadn't had a steady relationship since my father had dumped her when he found out she was pregnant with me. She then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and let her hand drop to my balls and groped me a little bit. She said oh somebody is a little excited. I explained to her the whole deal about the clowns and she was like ok. She then asked me have you ever had sex with a clown? To which I replied no. She then said would you like to by this time I new I should have told her who I was but I was so aroused so I said yes I would like to. She then reached down and pulled her top up and flashed me her beautiful breasts I reached over and caressed one of them in my hand. After awhile she leaned down in the seat and undid my pants and released my 7 1/2in cock. She took my cock in her hand and started stroking it with her hand up and down giving me a great hand job. She looked at me then and said are you sure you can find my house? I said sure. She said good and then put the head of my dick between her beautiful lips and started to suck me into her mouth. Deepthroating me down to my balls. Then slowly pulling me out of her mouth and doing it again. While she was doing that her tongue was like a snake licking all over my cock after about 15 minutes I pulled into the driveway. She tucked my cock back into my pants and asked me to come inside to have some more fun.

She unlocked the door and called to me. When I didn't answer she assumed I wasn't home and grabbed my hand and lead me to her room. Once there she had me sit on the bed and she performed a little strip tease for me. She then said she was going to take her makeup off but I told her no leave it on. So instead of going to the bathroom to wash her face she came over to the bed and sat next to me and asked me to take the mask off? I told her I would rather not do that. She questioned why not? At this point it doesn't really matter what you look like I'm going to sleep with you no matter what. She then grabbed the edge of the mask and slowly pulled it away from my face. Once the mask was off and she could see my face she turned white and screamed. Not knowing what to do I just sat there. She started yelling at me with things like how could you trick me like that? Why didn't you stop me when we were in the car? To which I replied because you were enjoying yourself and so was I so I saw no reason to. She said but I'm your mother. I said yeah so what were both consenting adults. She said mothers aren't supposed to do that kind of thing with their child. Why not I replied just because some law says not to? We break other laws all the time without meaning to so what's the difference I love you and you love me. Why not make love to the person you love? She stopped and thought about it and agreed that I was right.

I leaned over to kiss her and she did not resist. My hands quickly went to her breasts as she undid my pants. She pushed me away and told me to lie down that she wanted to finish what she had started in the car. She then took my dick into her and swallowed me up hole. She took my cock out of her mouth and started to lick all over it and then she took it back into her mouth sucking on it with a powerful vacuum. I told her I was about to cum. She started sucking harder and faster reaching down and rubbing my balls. I shot off my first spurt of semen into her mouth she continued to suck me until every drop of cum was gone. She then let my cock slide out of her mouth with a loud popping noise.

She lay there beside me and said you were right that was nice. I told her its not over yet you said you were going to fuck me no matter what remember. She said yes I remember but you just came. I said yeah so what and pointed to my dick which was rock hard again. She looked into my eyes and said you do have a thing for clowns don't you? To which I replied it's not just because of the clown makeup it's also was because I was with a gorgeous woman. She leaned over and kissed me then straddled me and slowly lowered her pussy until the lips touched the head of my dick and she stopped and said are you sure you want to do this? My reply was a thrust upward into her tight pussy she moaned as she sat down on my dick and bounced up and down riding me like a cowgirl. Sliding my dick out all the way until just the head was in then sliding down again. I looked at her and told her I wanted to do it doggy style she climbed off me and got on all fours.

I climbed up behind her and slowly slid my dick into her. I started thrusting into her as fast as I could she started to moan and she said I'm cumming I just kept thrusting into her and reached around to fondle her tits. I then stuck my finger in my mouth and got it all wet and slowly worked it into her ass and started to finger fuck her ass while fucking her she immediately went into another orgasm she started pushing back as hard as she could trying to help me go faster. I was getting close to cumming again so I asked if I could titty fuck her? She said sure and rolled over unto her back. I straddled her stomach and pushed her tits together and started thrusting into her tits while she leaned her head forward and licked the head of my dick after a couple minutes of this I started to cum and mom opened her mouth to catch it. After I was finished I climbed of her and thanked her for being the greatest lover ever she smiled and said you to lover. We went to sleep that night cuddled in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up and mom was gone. I had a morning wood and was about to beat off when mom came into the room. She looked at my dick, smiled, and said god does that thing ever stay down? I looked at her and said no not when you're around. She smiled and said well I don't even have any makeup on for you now I told her I don't care your beautiful without it. She walked over to the bed and said here let me help you with that and wrapped her hand around my dick and started to jerk me off nice and fast. She then took the head of my dick into her mouth and started sucking I came in a matter of seconds. She swallowed every drop and said well I guess I better buy some more makeup so I can be a clown for my baby more often. We both laughed at this. Then went downstairs for breakfast I ate her out while she cooked we spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking except for a quick trip to the costume shop for some more makeup.