Halloween Night

Story Info
A bored mother needs some fun on Halloween night.
4.3k words
4.52
134.8k
183

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,303 Followers

It's Halloween Night, and while my husband, Roy, is out with the kids trick or treating, I'm stuck at home giving out candy to kids. Its only been 10 minutes since they left, and I'm already bored out of my mind. Not only that, this stupid costume he got me is itchy as hell. He picked out some jack-o-lantern costume since he didn't want me wearing the costume I got. Originally, I planned on wearing a slutty witch costume, made up of a short, black dress, high heels, black stockings, and a cute little witch hat. My husband, however, threw a fit and thought I shouldn't be wearing something like that

"You're 45! And married! Wear something more appropriate!" he told me, red in the face.

I only picked it out because I thought it could bring back some life back into our bedroom, but I guess not. It's been about 3 years since we've stopped having sex, and while it didn't really affect me much in the beginning, I've found myself feeling a lot more frustrated lately. I have no idea why he stopped trying, as I know my attractiveness isn't the issue.

My name is Jennifer Carter, and despite being 45, my body still looks good from the hours I spend in the gym. I stand at around 5'1", and I have an hourglass figure which I'm proud of. I have large 36DD breasts, a nice, round ass, and shapely, thick thighs. I have tanned skin from my love of swimming and gardening, and I have long blonde hair.

After itching and sweating in the costume my husband picked out, I decide, screw it, and go to put on my costume. I practically rip the pumpkin costume off of me after struggling with the zipper for what feels like hours. Finally, once I get it off, I throw it onto the bed in triumph. I then pull the witch costume out of the closet and slide into it. After putting the witch hat on, I happily walk back to the door and wait patiently for more trick or treaters.

Some more kids come by and I happily give them candy. While waiting for the next person to come by, the the doorbell rings once again, and I open the door to see the neighbor boy James standing there.

James was the son of one my neighbors, and I couldn't help but notice that he's a rather attractive young man. He's 19 and stands at around 6'1", towering over me. He has a deep, sexy voice that's so nice that he could read a phone book and I would probably get turned on by it. He has brown hair and brown eyes, and his body is lean and toned, which I can't help but look at when he takes his shirt off while doing yard work. He has broad shoulders, rippling abs, and a toned back that any girl would be lucky to be able to dig her nails into.

I think he's supposed to be a construction worker, as the yellow hard hat is the only thing that's actually a costume, as he's shirtless and has on a pair of low hanging jeans. Not that I mind or anything. For whatever reason though, he's not holding a bag. I wonder where all his candy is?

"Oh, hey James!" I say, smiling at him while sneaking some not so sneaky glances at his chiseled body.

"Hi Mrs. Carter!" he says smiling back at me.

I see him look me up and down, which flatters me.

"I like your costume." he says, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

James and I have always flirted with each other a little bit, but never really did anything too serious.

"Thank you! I like yours a lot too." I reply.

He's still looking me up and down, and I'm glad this costume is actually getting me some attention. My husband will probably freak out when he comes home though. It'll be annoying, but he'll just have to get over it. James and I keep chatting away, before I remember what he came here for.

"Oh! Almost forgot to give you your candy!" I say, reaching into the bowl while still looking at James.

My hand reaches and grabs around in the bowl, searching for some candy, but there's none. I look over at it, and see that it's completely empty.

"Well, I'm sorry but it seems like there's no more candy. Guess my husband didn't get enough!" I tell him while laughing.

James laughs too and says "Well, seeing you in that costume is a treat in itself, so I don't mind at all."

"Aren't you a sweet one?" I joke. "You know what? Why don't you keep me some company? I've been bored so far tonight, so I'd really appreciate it." I ask him.

"I'd love to!" he says. "What all did you have in mind?" he asks me.

"Oh you know, just watch movies and talk. Normal stuff. We can turn the lights off so kids don't keep ringing the doorbell." I tell him.

I step aside and open the door more for him. As he steps in, I pass a glance at his muscular body, and bite my lower lip. I close the door behind him and lock it and turn off the hallway light.

"Follow me to the living room." I say as I begin to walk towards it. I make sure my hips swivel more than usual, and I can practically feel his eyes staring at my ass and legs.

Once we get there, I quickly close the blinds and turn off the light. I scramble for the remote and turn on the TV, the dim light illuminating the room enough so that we can see easily, but not enough so that people outside can see.

"There. Now we shouldn't be getting bugged." say, sitting on the couch.

James sits next to me, almost touching me. I begin to flip through the channels, trying to find a good movie, before settling on a horror movie.

"I'll have to warn you, scary movies scare the shit out of me." I jokingly say.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm here then. Feel free to grab onto my arm if you get too scared." he says back, smiling.

As the movie plays, we talk and joke around.

"So, why aren't you out at some party right now?" I ask. "Wouldn't you have more fun with some pretty girl fawning over you instead of watching movies with some old lady?" I teasingly ask him.

"I got invited to a couple, but I didn't wanna go to any of them. Besides, this is more fun." he tells me.

"So you have more fun watching a movie with a woman more than twice your age than flirting with some pretty girl who's your age?" I tease.

"Selling yourself short, huh?" he jokes. "Don't act like you don't know that think you're sexy as hell." he tells me.

Suddenly, a jump scare happens, and I instinctively wrap around his hard arm.

"And what makes you think I know that?" I shoot back, grinning.

"Because you wouldn't be wearing a slutty witch costume if you didn't know." he says, smiling and looking right at me.

I feel his warm hand grip my leg, but I don't even say or do anything to get him to move it.

"Well, maybe you have a point." I say, pretending to feign ignorance.

"It's just like how I wore this as a costume. You really think I'd be walking around without a shirt on if I knew I wasn't attractive?" he states.

"Well, you're right about that." I tell him, looking at his defined chest and abs.

I feel his hand move up my thigh some more, and my legs spread apart by themselves. I can feel myself start to get wet, and I definitely wouldn't mind if that hand went up en further.

"I could tell you liked it. You were gawking at me the moment you opened the door. I almost didn't notice with how much I was looking at your body though." he says, his deep voice giving me goosebumps.

"And just what did you like looking at so much?" I ask him.

"Fuck, everything! Those big tits, those sexy legs of yours in those stockings and heels, and that fat ass of yours when you turned around." he tells me, his voice getting rougher.

I feel myself get even wetter from hearing him say that, and I can feel his hand grip my thigh harder.

"You know, I've been feeling REALLY bad about not giving you candy for your treat. Why don't I... make it up to you?" I ask, my breathing getting heavier.

"And how were you planning on doing that?" he asks. As he says this, I can see a bulge start to form in his pants.

I silently remove his hand from my thigh and place it directly on my breast.

"I'll let you feel whatever you want tonight." I whisper into his ear.

He grabs my boob harder, and he pushes me down so that I'm laying on my back on the couch. I spread my legs apart, and he slides in between them, his crotch against mine. He begins to rub against me while still groping me.

He then leans forward some and hungrily kisses me, to which I happily reciprocate. His tongue wildly explores my mouth, and with everything he's doing to me right now, I give in and moan into his mouth. He yanks down the fabric covering my tits, exposing them, and he begins to pinch my nipple.

I can feel his bulge getting bigger as he rubs against me, and the only thing I can think about is how big it is and what it looks like. James then breaks the kiss, and the two of us are both breathing heavily from how long it lasted.

"Fuck, I wanted to do that for so long..." James moans out.

"Mmmmm... well just don't rush. We still have a while before my husband gets home." I tell him.

"If he does, we might just have to sneak on off." he says, beginning to rub faster.

I nod and close my eyes, enjoying how it feels. My mind is running rampant with thoughts of his cock, and it's getting too much to handle.

I push James off of me, which shocks him at first.

"H-huh?" he asks, startled.

"Sit down. There's something I want to do." I say.

He sits back down on the couch and spreads his legs for me, and I make my way in between his legs and get on my knees. I rub my cheek up against the bulge in his pants, feeling the warmth radiate onto my face.

I then fumble with the button and zipper, my hands shaky from excitement. I slowly unzip his pants and yank them down, and now all that's left is his boxers. I can clearly see the outline of his cock now, and I'm getting wetter and wetter just from looking at it.

With one last yank, I tug down his boxers in one go, and out springs the largest cock I've ever seen. As it springs out, it hits me on my chin before standing at attention completely. I stare at it in awe, both scared and amazed at the monster that's right in front of me.

A strong manly scent is coming off of it, which smells nice to me.

James laughs at how I'm acting, and places a hand on my head.

"What, never seen one this big?" he asks me, still laughing.

I shake my head in response. I've seen big dicks in porn, but I think James might be even bigger than the ones I've watched! Looks like I'm in for a fun night.

I slowly wrap my dainty fingers around his thick cock, and I bring my mouth closer to it. I then wrap my lips around the head, and begin to slowly work my way up and down his cock, trying to take as much as I can. With my husband, I could easily fit his entire cock in my mouth, but it's a different story with James. I have to struggle to fit more than half of it in there!

I glance up, and see that his head is tilted back.

"Fuck, that's good Mrs. Carter..." he moans out.

I slide his cock out of my mouth, making an audible "pop" noise as I do so, and look up at him.

"Call me Jennifer for tonight." I tell him.

"Just for tonight?" he asks, grinning cockily.

"Well, maybe whenever we're alone." I say, fitting his cock back into my mouth.

"Jesus, Jennifer..." he moans out again.

With my free hand, I begin to rub my pussy through my panties. I can feel a wet spot now, and I start to rub faster as I speed up my blowjob. I start pushing myself even further, wanting to fit as much of his dick in my mouth as possible. I gag a little bit, but that doesn't slow me down at all.

"You're so fucking hot!" he says.

I giggle on his cock in response, and begin to bob my head up and down faster. I start to moan from playing with myself, but it's muffled from his cock being in my mouth. I begin to rub faster and faster, imagining how it feels inside of me. How it feels stretching me out as he hits places my husband could never reach, making me scream his name out in pleasure.

James runs his hand through my hair, and grips some of it tightly. This only makes me giggle on his cock once again and start to suck faster, wanting to hear him moan more.

"Good girl." I hear him moan.

The wet spot on my panties keeps growing, and hearing him call me that made it grow even faster. Hearing him moan and groan as I try to fit as much of his cock as I can in my mouth is just too much for me to handle anymore.

I slide his cock out of my mouth, a strand of saliva connecting the tip of his dick to my lower lip. I stand up and slide my panties down my legs and kick them across the room. I ride my dress up a little bit, and mount James.

Before I can slide his cock into my aching pussy, he stops me.

"Not so fast." he whispers into my ear. "Beg for it." he tells me.

At this point, I'd say whatever he'd want me to say, so I have no problem with this. In fact, it just turns me on even more.

"Please," I start. "Let me ride you. This slutty witch NEEDS your cock in her!" I beg, wanting to feel his cock stretch me out.

I can see a cocky smile form on his face after I say this, and I feel his hands grab onto my hips. He then lowers me onto his cock, my pussy graciously accepting his hard rod. I feel him fill me up completely, my walls stretching to accommodate his size. I slide down to the base of his cock, and sit still, getting used to being this full.

I'm still adjusting to his size when he grabs my by the hips and begins to move me up and down slowly. I close my eyes and tilt my head back as I let out a soft moan. He's already hitting places my husband could only dream of reaching, and just like I expected, they're my most sensitive spots.

I wrap my arms around his head and pull him closer to me as I begin to ride him faster. While riding him, he begins to suck and lick my nipples, teasing them. His hands release my hips and grab onto my ass and squeeze hard as I bounce up and down.

"Your cock is so fucking good..." I moan out.

He sucks on my nipple harder in response while tightening his grip on my ass. I begin to slide up and down even faster, my moans getting louder as his cock hits the deepest parts of my pussy.

One hand lets go of my ass and wraps around my neck, and he brings me in to make out passionately. Our tongues wildly clash together as his cock stretches my pussy, sending me into a frenzy of pleasure. He then grabs a handful of hair and yanks my head back. I moan out in response to this, and he begins to lick and suck on my neck. Goosebumps form all over my body as he does this, and without realizing it, I start to ride him slower.

With his other hand, he spanks my ass as hard as he can.

"Don't slow down, slut." he orders, his voice gruff with lust.

Without another word, I begin to ride even faster, turned on by him ordering me around like that.

"Does your husband feel this good?" he asks me, still licking my neck.

"Fuck no... you feel so much better than he does!" I moan out.

I begin to ride even faster, the couch creaking each time I slam down onto his dick. My moans have become screams, and my movements are getting more erratic and wild. I'm losing myself to the pleasure of riding the cock of a man more than half my age, and I'm loving it.

I'm gripping onto his shoulders tightly as he's pulling my hair back and kissing my neck while he gropes my ass. I keep bouncing up and down on his cock, and I can feel something stirring in me. Something my husband could never make me feel.

I'm going to cum.

"James... I'm gonna cum..." I moan, closing my eyes tightly.

He moans as he sucks on my neck some more, and I keep riding. My moans get even louder, and it's getting harder to focus on one thing. All I want now is to cum.

Finally, I slam down onto his cock and it pushes me over the edge. It was the hardest orgasm I've had in my entire life. It was as if fireworks went off inside of me, I could feel the pleasure shoot through my entire body as I throw my head back and scream out his name. My entire body tenses up as I feel him make love to my body, and I can feel the walls of my pussy tightening up around his thick cock.

Once I finish, I collapse against him, breathing heavily. His and is still grabbing my ass, and I can feel his hard cock inside of me still.

"That was... so... good!" I say, amazed at how good it felt.

James lifts me up off of his cock, and I stand up in front of him. I look at his still hard cock, glistening from my juices.

"Bend over." he orders me.

As if I was in autopilot, I bend over the couch for him. I make sure my legs are far apart to make it easier for him.

James gets up off of the couch and makes his way behind him. With each step, my pussy gets more and more desperate for his cock, and by the time he gets behind me, I'm shaking my ass back and forth to tempt him.

I feel his hands run up from my lower thighs to my ass, and I feel him ride my dress up. He then spreads my ass cheeks with both hands, and then he slowly slides his cock into my begging pussy.

Fuck, it feels a lot better than when I was riding him. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to last now.

He slowly begins to slide his cock in and out of me, hitting all the right places. He grabs my ass with one of his hands and gropes it. The other hand he uses to deliver a sharp spank across my ass, making me yelp out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"You like that, slut?" he asks me, spanking me again for emphasis.

"Yessssss..." I moan out.

"Who's my slutty witch?" he asks again, spanking me harder.

"I am! I'm your slutty witch!" I respond, looking back at him.

With that, he begins to fuck me harder. The sounds of the movie are drowned out by the sound of him slamming against me and by the sounds of our moaning. Every now and then, a sharp spank is heard.

My ass is stinging from the spankings, but I don't even pay attention to the pain. All I know is that I want him to keep spanking me. I want him to keep using my body however he wants to. His hard cock keeps hitting my most sensitive parts, making me into its slave.

I grab onto one of the pillows on the couch as hard as I can, my knuckles turning white. He begins to pound me even harder, and I bury my face into the pillow and scream out.

"Fuck! It's so good!" I scream out into the pillow.

James spanks me again in response to this, and begins to fuck me even harder.

"I think I might just start having to come over some more. I could say it's for yardwork and then I could fuck you outside or in the shed so your husband doesn't catch us." he says, also moaning.

"Yes, PLEASE!" I scream out.

I'm practically ripping the pillow in half now, and he's showing no signs of stopping. In fact, it feels like he's even started to go faster. I can barely focus on that though, as the pleasure is making my mind blurry. All I know is that I keep my back arched for him while he stretches me out.

He slaps my ass hard again, leaving a stinging pain. I know for a fact that my ass is red now, and I can only hope that my husband doesn't see it. He may be a little dense at times, but I'm sure he'd understand what a red hand print on my ass means.

I get snapped out of this by another smack across my ass, and I return to screaming and moaning in pleasure. He's now holding onto my hips tightly as he slams into me from behind, and my face is still buried into the pillow.

It's only been around ten minutes, but I can already feel myself getting close to cumming again. I can feel it building up inside of me again, and it won't be long before he pushes me over the edge again.

"James, I'm gonna cum again!" I scream out.

He keeps hitting me in a particularly sensitive spot, which is more than enough. Finally, with one hard thrust, he makes me scream out in pleasure as my walls tighten and grip onto his cock. As I cum on his cock, he doesn't slow down, and in fact speeds up. The pleasure still spreads through me like before, and once it;s done and my body begins to relax, James speaks up.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,303 Followers
12