Halloween Night of Firsts

Story Info
naughty night out
1.9k words
4.14
103.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were suppose to go to a Halloween party that night.

At least that is what he told me when he called me that evening to arrange our date.

It was my freshman year in college and he was an older man, 28 to be exact, with a fast cherry red Mustang convertible and a penchant for the bottle, which is something that I would later find out.

Sounds like I had my hands on a rebel huh?

Well you're 100% correct. Long hair and deep blue eyes with a tall muscular figure, he was something to look at.

You know what they say about tall men.

Oh yeah it was long and thick and was in love with it too!

And what did I look like?

Ok well I was 21 with long blonde hair down to the middle of my back and a curvy figure with breasts 36c, a bit of a hippy chick.

So of course I was lustful of him the first time I saw him.

He had that smile that was so sinful you knew his mind was up to thoughts of no good.

So where was I anyways.....Ah yes.

So I only had a few hours to come up with a costume.

I found a sheet that would make a good toga and tied myself up in it, not even thinking of wearing anything underneath it.

He was there promptly at 7pm and told me as I hopped into the passenger side of his Mustang that the party started at 9pm and was to go on till whenever.

I laughed throwing my curfew mentally to the wind, as we pulled out of the drive in a squeal of rock and roll and tires burning on pavement.

I'm sure my laughter could be heard down the block as we left my neighborhood.

So our first stop that night did happen to be a liquor store, where we got a few different bottles of liquor.

Guess I must have put it off to it being a holiday and us going to a party.

So when he cracked open a bottle of Southern Comfort small enough to fit in his jacket pocket.

Oh did I mention his costume was his regular attire w/a leather jacket on top?

Well here I am in the hot fast car of this guy who I barely know who has started to drink while we're driving down the highway.

At this point we had made our way to the outskirts of Downtown Dallas.

Was I wet and aroused yet?

You bet.

And well to make matters worse after he put the bottle down, which he down in a matter of like 30 minutes.....his free hand found the hem of my toga and had made its way up my thigh already.

I blushed a bright red as his fingers deftly spread my lips and he proceeded to wet his fingers in his mouth and then seak out my clit and begin to rub it.

Yes......I was dripping wet with excitement.

So of course my reaction was to let the seat down a little bit and spread my legs farther apart.

I could hear him laugh heartily as his fingers played my clit like a small drum strumming upon it so softly and then picking up the moment like a drum roll.

I could feel my head rocking back and forth as I let my left hand reach over and fondle his cock through his jeans and I was so turned on by the size of it and how stiff it was.

I sat up startled for a moment as he pulled the car into a parking lot.

It was dark now but the parking lot was relatively well lit.

And then I recognized it.

It was SMU's parking lot and we were in front of the concert hall.

He gave me a cocky evil smile and encouraged me to get out of the carSO I was nervous when I stepped out of the car but I couldn't help it I was so turned on.

I watched him undo his belt buckel and slide his blue jeans down to his knees and then he walked behind the Mustang and stood there for a moment or two.

His long fingers grasp the length of his hard cock and he began stroking it and wagging it at me like a Master toying with a bone in front of a hungry dog.

And well you probably predicted it I was on my hands and knees in front of him with my mouth wide open just salivating for him.

I heard his laughter again on top of the strains of Sympathy for the Devil, and I knew he was definitely fixing to introduce me to his manhood.

Oh there is just something about the moment a man thrusts his hard cock in your mouth that just makes you nearly cum just by doing that action in and of itself.

You smell his musk and feel the hair on the tip of your nose and upper lip.

And then you feel his long fingers entangle in your hair as he pushes your head down so that you are deep throating his whole cock.

And well this was how I learned how to get over my gag reflex cause deep throating is what really got his engine going.

And well I was deeply in lust after this one so I would do anything to please him of course.

And this guy even when he was drunk could last forever.

So I knew I could tease the hell out of him.

I ran the tip of my tongue down the length of his long thick pulsating cock.

It was still filling my mouth.

I slowly swirled the tip of my tongue over the head of his cock and then slid it in the slit.

The wind was blowing through my knees and pushing the skirt of my toga up to slightly expose my ass, and he noticed this as he watched me suck his hard cock.

He had me sit on the hood of his car as he buried his head between my legs.

Oh gawd did this guy have a talented tongue.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

The hot night air clinging to my body as hot sticky cum gushed between my legs. I could feel my whole body quiver and shake as I clung to his shoulders trying to push his tongue even deeper into my hot little snatch. I had never come so hard or so much.

My thighs were shuddering and trembling as I ached trying to push my sex up closer against his mouth.

Desire was coursing through my veins like wild fire.

I needed him inside me and I voiced my needs over and over again.

I stood up and leaned over the trunk of his car.

He pushed up the skirt of my toga and spanked my ass several times.

I knew it was a bright cherry red as red as his Mustang.

He laughed again and rammed his cock deep inside of me as Welcome to the Jungle started to play on his cars' stereo.

We were on fire.

His fingers were once more entangled in my hair this time pulling my head back.

His lips were kissing the back of my neck.

HIs cock seemed to just split me into.

I kept moaning and groaning begging for more, harder, deeper.

He lifted my right leg up against the trunk so he could fufill my needs.

He knew I needed to get taught a lesson.

I had my hand down in between my legs and I was grinding my fingers against my clit.

I came so hard and just kept cumming more and more.

My body was aching and just when I felt like I couldn't come any longer another gush would spirt from me.

Man I felt like a bit of a damn firehydrant.

His cock quivered and shuddered inside of me and I knew his was fixing to cum.

As he came I came harder rising to meet his thrusts crying out in extacy.

As we both orgasmed intensely I looked up and saw a flashlight shining in our directions and could hear footsteps.

It was the campus security guard.

He was built like a bouncer at a bar, and dark as chocolate.

I could see his muscles ripple underneath his shirt as he walked toward us.

He taps my current fling of the moment on the shoulder and says in a deep timbured voice.

"I've been watching this all from my car over there", pointing to his security car not 5 spots across from his Mustang.

And then to my surprise out from my rebel's mouth pops...."She's a real firecracker isn't she, care to sample her?"

And with that the guy literally grabs me and walks me over to the grass next to his security car.

I can see his dick straining against his pants as he hastily drops his trowsers.

He lays me on the ground and he's just all over me kissing me with his soft luscious lips all over as he pushes the toga up off of me.

I can feel the wet grass against my body.

I think he can smell my rebel's scent on me and that seems to really turn him on.

He lays me back and begins to rub my breasts together pinching my nipples rather firmly.

I can feel them harden in the palm of my hands and I just groan.

His hands are like a potter's hands and I feel like the clay.

He takes his thick cock and rubs it down the length of my sex.

And then I feel my rebel's cock slip in between my lips as I groan out in pleasure.

I look up and see him kneeling in front of me.

I take my hands and begin to stroke his cock and both men start to groan and they smile at each other as they treat me like their own personal sex slave.

The guard lifts my legs in the air and then places them over his shoulders as he gets a good angle.

I can feel him pulsing and pushing against my g-spot.

This just takes me over the edge again and again.

It's like the ground is moving beneath me.

Oh gawd my 1st ever threesome.

Man I have always been jealous of a sandwich cookie and now I get to be one. Hehehe. What a perfect halloween treat.

And as the three of us all orgasm my rebel's seed coursing into my mouth and down my throat and the guards seed gushing inside of me and my own cum dripping down my thighs.

I hear us all howl into the night, the three of our voices blending together so it almost sounds like a werewolf's howl.

Well needless to say I had to wrap the toga back around me and the party was just a ruse so he could get me out of the house.

He ended the night inviting the guard back to his apartment.

And well that's a tale for another time.

So thus is my tale of a night of firsts, my first multiple orgasms and squirts, my first sexual experience in public, my first threesome, and my first experience with a black man.