Halloween Party

Story Info
Halloween mask loosens up reluctant wife.
1.5k words
4.13
300.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim4got
Jim4got
19 Followers

I am a happily married woman named Jamie. We've been married for just over five years and my husband Jim is great in every respect except one. He tries very hard to please my sexual desires and does a fair job, but it is lacking in duration, intensity and frequency.

I had relationships with four guys before meeting Jim and the sex with two of them was nothing short of spectacular. Orgasms were intense and accompanied by the feeling that a heart attack was imminent, accompanied by fear of suffocation due to the inability to breathe. Since my marriage to Jim, I have orgasms frequently, not always, but they don't begin to match what I know is possible. Jim is aware of this more through having a sense of it rather than verbalizing, and has done everything he could think of to help. Vibrators, dildos, more frequent sexual attempts, etc., all seem to help a little but not reach the desired goal.

Finally, a few months ago, he suggested we go to one of the couples' parties in the area, and maybe I would find someone I liked and maybe get my "itch" satisfied. I was really shocked at the idea, primarily at the idea of the infidelity, which I had never even considered. As I thought further I was also concerned about the possibility of recognition. What if I did do something with someone? At some point in this medium sized community he'd see me and recognize me, or visa versa. The thought of the humiliation was too much to contemplate.

Jim and I discussed this aspect pretty openly, and he finally convinced me to go to one of the parties thinking that being in such a sexually charged environment would help stimulate both of us, and we would only "be with" each other, but meanwhile keep our eyes and ears open. I agreed finally to go on the next Friday night and he called to make the necessary arrangements for our admission.

When Friday came, I was as nervous as hell all day. I showered and dressed early and Jim came home from the office early to do the same. We were playing a little grab-ass, and grab other things, since we were both very sexually charged-up. I wore his favorite sexy clothes and at his urging, reluctantly left off all underclothes except a half-slip. Looking myself over in the mirror I could see that my skirt was long enough and my blouse opaque enough that being bra-less and panty-less was not a major problem even with backlight.

When we got to the party, I think I was in a constant state of blushing. The sexuality was everywhere but in no way threatening. We got a couple of drinks and wandered around a little, talking casually with a few couples but no overt actions were taken by anyone. It was quite pleasant actually. Eventually I could see couples pairing off and going to other rooms or to little semi private alcoves in the main areas. Since Jim and I were getting aroused, we opted for a small alcove where there was a couch, a chair, an end table and a table lamp. A curtain could be drawn over the opening but it wasn't a complete closure by any means. We started messing a little, and of course it didn't take long for his hands to find all my erotic areas, which of course were easily accessible due to my missing underclothes. I was wet and he was hot, and to put it simply, we had good sex right there. The environment of others having sex around us, the threat of being watched, and the wickedness of it all, made it better than usual. BUT, still no heart stopping mind-blowing orgasm that I was looking for.

Later, on the way home we talked about the experience and while we both found it enjoyable and exciting, Jim knew that it still didn't meet my desires entirely. Still, I expressed my unwillingness to be unfaithful with another guy, even with his permission. I think he detected my hidden reason as well, which was the fear of recognition. This gave him an idea that he proposed for my consideration. The idea was that we should go to the party again, but wait until next month when it was Halloween so we could wear masks and preserve our anonymity. At first I thought "No way", but the more time that went by, the more exciting it seemed, in fact the mere thought of this fantasy improved our sex life a bit. One night after almost achieving the mind-blowing orgasm I was seeking, I said, "OK, let's go to the Halloween party". He smiled and I felt him get hard for a second go-around for the first time since our honeymoon.

As Halloween approached, I got my hair done, fingers and toes manicured, facial treatment, and generally pampered myself to feel as good as possible about myself before going. I dressed in the same calf length skirt, button front blouse, half-slip and no other underwear. Jim got me a cute full-face mask that made me look more like a 20-year-old maiden than a 38-year-old housewife. Amusingly, his mask was that of a smiling devil!

When we got to the party I was a lot more relaxed than the first time because I felt more experienced with the place and the "routine", and the anonymity offered by the mask was a great security blanket. He disappeared almost immediately, and after a few minutes came back with some drinks. After a little chit chat, a couple drinks and a little flirting, we retired to the alcove we had used before. Jim was on me like a mad man. His hands and fingers explored every part of me as my heart started racing. He slipped his handkerchief under my mask to cover my eyes and at first I was nervous about that, but realized that maybe it was better to not see anything that might be about to happen. Pretty soon Jim had my blouse unbuttoned and was sucking and kissing my now firm nipples, and had my skirt up around my waist rubbing my clit and fingering my vagina. (As the sign outside our local Krispy Kreme donut shop says, I was "Hot and Ready".)

As I heard Jim whisper, "I love you" I felt his cock slide into me. He whispered, "It feels so good inside you". And at that moment I thought that his penis felt different, and then suddenly realized that it wasn't his at all, but someone else's! At first I wondered who it was, but it felt so good I decided I didn't care. All the while Jim was beside me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, fingering my clit a little, nibbling my nipples a little, and it felt damn good! After a bit of deep pumping, I was approaching an orgasm but I felt my unknown "lover" climax and a few strokes later he withdrew his softening member.

My disappointment was short lived since a moment later a very hard penis replaced it and went deeper inside me than I thought was possible. I realized it was another person. Again, Jim whispered how good it felt, and I exploded into the long awaited mind-blowing orgasm. I thought my heart would stop beating or have a heart attack or something, and meanwhile I couldn't even breathe enough to catch my breath. I tried in vain to get the assault on my insides to stop, but he kept driving harder and deeper and as I thought for sure I would die, I came again and mercifully, so did he. He slowed down and soon withdrew.

Just as I was catching my breath, and counting my blessings for such a good experience and loving husband, I felt myself being entered again. This time it was more broad, but not as long and it felt altogether different. I felt my blood starting to rush again as it again became harder to catch my breath. I came again soon after, and this penis was followed by yet another. I didn't know if it was new or a repeat, but really didn't care much. I knew nothing, cared about nothing, just the wantonness of orgasms coming one after another. For the first time I knew what men meant they said hopefully, "I'm going to fuck your brains out." My brain felt like mush and I cared about nothing except the pleasure.

Soon, thankfully, it was over. There was no one there except Jim telling me he loved me and hugging me. He helped me clean up, removed the eye covering under my mask, and we began to prepare to leave. As we worked our way out, each man I saw, I looked at, wondering if he had been one of them. No one smiled, smirked, winked, or gave any sign that they had fucked me. It was weird!

On the way home, I confessed to Jim how good it had been and what a great gift he had given me. We joked about coming back next Halloween. In the weeks that followed, our sex life improved dramatically as we both thought about and fanaticized about the experience. One night he said, "I can't wait until next Halloween, can you?" I responded that I thought they might have a Mardi Gras party where attendees wore masks also. He laughed and said he'd look into it. Hooray, only two months until Mardi Gras!!

Jim4got
Jim4got
19 Followers