Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god...here it comes! Open wide!"

Opening my mouth as wide as I could, Nikki shoved her cock straight down my throat and exploded. I gagged, as one thick rope of cum erupted from the tip of her cock, shooting directly down my gullet. Several more thick ropes, were fired off.

A few of them landed on my tongue, giving me the opportunity to taste it and the rest went right down my throat. I swallowed it all and found that it actually tasted rather sweet; not at all, like I imagined.

"Ohhh fuck," Nikki groaned as her orgasm subsided.

"That was fucking great! It's been so long since I've fucked a virgin, that was just what I fucking needed."

I sat there on the toilet, feeling a little dizzy all of a sudden. Now that we were finished, the alcohol was starting to have a heavier effect on me and my asshole was feeling rather sore.

"You alright there, lover boy?"

"Y-Yeah," I replied, my voice shaky. "I just...my ass hurts," I laughed.

"Mmm, that's normal. Maybe I was a little rough; I'm sorry."

"It's okay..."

"You feel like going for a second round?"

"I'm too sore," I said, not really all that eager to go at it again this soon.

"No, no silly; I mean, would you like me to repay the favor?"

Instead of explaining what she meant, Nikki pulled me off of the toilet and shoved my back against the wall. She kissed me on the lips for a moment, then reached down and started stroking my cock as we made out.

My dick was very sensitive, still leaking pre-cum from all the stimulation of my prostate. I wasn't sure how long I would last, being as hard as I was and as aroused as I was, too. Nikki didn't care though; she just wanted me to cum.

She started licking and sucking my nipples, still jerking my dick and I threw my head back and moaned louder then I ever have before. She then got down on her knees, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock and wrapping her lips around it. She started to deep throat my cock and that's when I realized, I could handle no more; I was going to blow.

Without warning, that's exactly what I did. I grabbed Nikki's head, forcing her mouth down as far as it would go until my balls were pressing against her chin. With a grunt, my whole body shook as my cock erupted like a volcano, spewing long and thick ropes of cum right down her throat.

Nikki took it all...it was such a sexy sight, to watch her swallow my cum. When it was over, she stood up and mashed her lips against mine, shoving her tongue down my throat.

Next thing I knew, she had me by the hand and was pulling me out of the bathroom. I panicked and urged her to stop, fearing that someone outside might see the both of us. How embarrassing would that be? First of all, we were both completely fucking naked at this point. The only thing I was wearing was the beater that I'd had on under my flannel. Second, if they saw us together then they would know that we had just had sex; that was the last thing I needed.

Nikki did not stop though and before I knew it, we were in the hallway outside of the bathroom. Luckily, it looked like no one was up in the apartment at that moment and so I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Follow me," she said, looking back at me over her shoulder.

I did as she said and followed her into the second bedroom in the apartment. It was smaller then the master room, where Steven slept. Just enough room for a mattress, TV and a small computer desk. I closed the door and the both of us climbed onto the bed together, our lips pressing together once again.

We kissed, sucked and licked each other, all over. My mouth made it's way from her neck, down to her nipples and slowly down towards her cock. When I reached her throbbing member, I wrapped my lips firmly around it and started to deep throat.

"Mmm...for someone who's never done this before, you're really good at it Ryan. I think you've made a mistake, dating genetic girls your whole life. You're obviously, destined to live your life as a total cock sucker."

I wasn't really paying attention to anything she was saying; I was too focused on sucking her cock. What the hell had come over me, I wondered.

I had no answer...I just knew that I was really into it, at this point and I didn't want to stop anytime soon.

Nikki had other plans for me though. She pushed my head away eventually, pulling me in for another kiss and rolling over onto her back. As she rolled over, she pulled me onto her lap and I felt her cock pressing against my ass.

The feeling startled me at first but I quickly figured out what it was and started lightly humping her. We were both moaning, when I reached back and grabbed her cock, lining it up with my hole. I lowered myself down slowly and carefully, impaling myself on her cock.

"Oh my god," she sighed. "You really are getting into this."

I gave no response; just started grinding, riding her cock. Up and down I bounced in her lap, her hands on my hips. She propped her feet up, lifting her ass up off of the mattress and pushing me high up into the air with her cock.

I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, as her dick suddenly slipped deeper into my ass then it had at any point during that night, so far.

"Fuuuck!"

"Ohhh, that's so deep," she moaned.

She started moving her hips, bouncing me up and down and bounce I did. Every time I came back down, impaling myself on her dick, I would cry out in pain and pleasure. Eventually, Nikki flipped me over onto my back, wrapping my legs around her and started pummeling away.

She was fucking me like an animal and we were both starting to build our way up, to an orgasm. When it finally hit, it shook my entire world like a fucking earthquake. I didn't know how to react, as it shot through my whole body and every muscle that I had began to spasm. I moaned like a bitch and Nikki laughed, then let out a grunt and pulled me close to her, wrapping her arms around me.

As my body continued to shake, Nikki cried out in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" she shouted.

"And this time, I'm gonna cum in your sweet little fucking ass. Do you hear me Ryan?"

I heard her, loud and clear.

"I'm going to pump you so full of cum...you'll be carrying my seed around with you for weeks! Do you want that? Do you want my cum, in your sweet little ass?"

"God yes, please; please Nikki, cum inside of me!"

As if on cue, I felt her bottom out and she stayed like that. Her body started to shake too and I felt her dick pulsating and twitching.

There was also a strange feeling of warmth, flowing through me as she pumped my colon full of her cum. As I lay there, legs still wrapped around Nikki, her dick still pulsating...I started to feel light headed and exhausted.

I closed my eyes and felt Nikki's lips against my forehead...then everything went black.

I staggered out of the bedroom the next morning, rubbing my aching head and struggling to keep my balance. My memories of the previous night were pretty hazy but I remembered enough to know, where I was. I had woken up to find myself alone, in Nikki's bedroom...naked.

I didn't remember how I got into her room, or how I had wound up naked for that matter...I wasn't even sure where Nikki was.

I took a few moments to relieve my bladder and as I flushed the toilet, I turned around to find my clothes laying on the bathroom floor. I hadn't noticed them when I first walked in and now I found myself wondering, how the hell they ended up in here and I had ended up in Nikki's room.

I grabbed my boxers, sliding back into them and followed up with my pants. Stepping out of the bathroom, I wandered out into the living room and finally found Nikki...sitting on the sectional couch and smoking a cigarette. She looked up at me and smiled, as I approached her.

"Well, good morning hot stuff."

The next thing I noticed, was that Nikki was stark naked. Not a single article of clothing on her body. She was just sitting there on the couch, smoking a cigarette, completely naked.

I had woken up in her bed and I had also been naked. I was starting to put two and two together now and that's when it all came back to me.

Everything that happened the previous night. All the drinking, Nikki flirting with me in front of Kate, dragging me into the bathroom and fucking me in the ass...sucking my cock. Then of course the highlight of the night, the two of us going at it in her bedroom...that's all I remembered.

"What...what the fuck happened?"

She laughed, taking a drag of her cigarette and blowing the smoke out into the air.

"Yeah, you fell asleep right after I came inside of you last night. You might want to call your girlfriend by the way, she must be worried sick about you by now."

Fuck; I had forgotten. When Kate left the party last night, she asked me to call her when I got home. Only problem was, I hadn't gone home last night; I had stayed at Steven's apartment and I had ended up getting fucked by Nikki.

Without saying another word, I quickly grabbed my phone from Nikki's bedroom and stepped outside into the cool morning air and called Kate. When she picked up, she definitely sounded worried about me and asked why I hadn't called her last night.

I explained to her, that I had ended up getting too drunk to drive home and stayed the night at Steven's apartment; of course, I left out the part about having sex with Nikki. She was relieved to know that I was safe and told me she was getting ready for work, so I had to hang up.

That was the craziest Halloween night of my entire life. The experience that I had with Nikki was definitely not something I ever would have anticipated, but I didn't regret it one bit.

It wouldn't be the last time, I would find myself hanging out with Steven's roommate.

12