Halloween Party

Story Info
Halloween Contest gets out of hand.
3.5k words
4.14
166.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginabee
Ginabee
85 Followers

Halloween allows some of us to become more care free and show off a bit more than they normally would. A few years back my husband, her best friend and I decided to attended the annual Halloween party put on by the local Shriners. If you have ever been around those guys you know what a hoot that can be. There was a contest as well and we wanted to win so we all though about what we three could go as, finally my husband came up with the idea of two bags of jelly beans (us Girls) and him as the little boy in the candy shop!

Well we started planning with only a few day left to pull it all together and I had no idea what my hubby had in his head as to what he was trying to put together for us.... Here is what we ended up in, First we both wore red tights and a thin red tank top, there was much discussion from my friend about her butt showing through the thin tights, but my hubby assured her the rest of the out fit would hide her bottom. We did our faces up heavy with the make up, rosy cheeks and all. Next, we spend an half hour or so blowing up balloons (the Jelly Beans), my hubby tried to get us to paint our tits different colors and leave out the tank tops but it didn’t work. Then we cut holes in the bottom of the two large clear trash bags for our legs, and then arm holes to put our arms through and to hold up the bag while he filled us with balloons. We taped the tops up with packing tape and big red ribbons then tied a big tag on the ribbon “100% Sweet”. He was dressed as a little boy with a lollipop (but who cares about him, he just wasn’t as sexy as us).

Let me tell you about Kathy and I real quick! Kathy is my bestest friend in the world, she is a very sexy 33 year old lady with almost olive skin, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, about 110ish and 5' 4". She has a heavy “C” chest, thin waist, and a butt that looks better naked than in clothes, she is shaved most of the time down under. Me, I am a blonde also about 5' 4" but a little heavier than Kathy by oh 10 to 15 pounds but all in the right place. Smaller “C” chest, and a butt that is killer in or out of clothes (so I’m told). I am more fair skinned than Kathy, but neither one of us have any problems turning heads and we both enjoy showing off sometimes!

As the we got dressed for the party we were drinking tequila to get into the party started and get into partying mood and I was hoping to lose some of our inhibitions about our butts and possibly other things showing through the tights. When we got there it was open bar, so we were hitting the tequila pretty good. Then my hubby went to get us another round he noticed a group of guys standing behind where we were sitting.

On the way back to the table he found out they had a very nice view of my butt that showed almost completely through the tights I had stretched out even more of the material with my round butt by sitting in the folding chairs. He to had to stop and admire the view himself, he came and sat down next to me and told me about the view the guys behind me had, I turned around and looked at them all checking out my ass, I just smiled and waved at them. I didn’t think my girl friend needed to know she to was on display as well.

When it was finally time to sign up for the contest we started looking around and noticed we had some competition as some of the other girls were dressed a little on the sexy side, a belly dancer, a hooker, a group of busty bikini clad beach babies, etc . So I told Kathy if we wanted to win the $250 and the liquor basket we had to fix our costumes, she giggled at me and said whatever, she was about drunk and was to the point she didn’t care, I grabbed her hand and told my hubby we would be back.

We went and signed up for the contest and then headed to the ladies room. When we got into the ladies room I told Kathy we needed to get our T-shirts off, she giggled and said ok but will our boobies show? I told her they might, but the balloons should keep us covered. We tried to get her shirt off but it was next to impossible without messing up our trash bags. I told her stay here, I’ll be right back! I found one of the shrines in the hall and asked him if he had a pocket knife he said yes, what for to pop balloons, I told him “no, better” and he handed me his knife. But told me to be careful it is very sharp, I said “Good that’s what I needed”!

I told him thanks and that I would be right back don’t go any where. When I got back to Kathy I told her to lift her arms up above her head and don’t move, I reached inside her bag through her arm hole and pulled the shoulder strap out and cut it and then moved to the other side and cut it. Kathy asked me what I was doing, I was destroying her shirt, I told her it was the only way to get it off without messing up the rest of her costume. I then reached back in and pulled out the side and cut a slit in her shirt and ripped it down the side and pulled it out of the bag. I stood back and looked at her and it was very apparent she had nothing under her balloons.

I knew my hubby was going to enjoy this, I then cut my shoulder straps and had Kathy rip mine down the side and pull it out the bag. I think she had more balloons than me, I had to move some of my balloons from the rear to the front to hide my tits. I tossed what was left of our shirts in the trash can on our way out the door. When we exited the restroom the guy I got the knife from just held his hand out and didn’t even see me trying to put the knife back in his hand. He said “you were right that is better than popping some of the balloons”, as he was staring at one of my totally exposed tits, I slid a few more balloons around to hide it and headed for our table.

When we returned to the table all eyes were on us as we tried to keep ourselves covered. The guys that had been checking out our asses whistled and clapped their hands when they saw us. My husband was somewhat shocked but had no complains, as he had tried to get us to start out like this to begin with. He asked me to go and get a round of drinks for us all, I asked him why doesn’t he get them, he said “he wanted to watch me try and keep those balloons in place”. I enjoy showing off for him so off I went, I did ok on the way to the bar but on the way back, most of my balloons moved to the back again and the guys were making comments as I passed them like “Nice Balloons you got there”! I felt so hot and sexy I just tried to get more of them to move to the back as I walked to put on a better show for my husband.

Well the contest started and we ended up winning second place, losing to the belly dancer that was very chesty and barely in her top with her nipples peaking out a little and her ass covered in a thong and see thru material. But then a few of our friends had an idea, they started popping the balloons while we were on stage. We half heartily fought the attackers off, until they realized we were about to be clad in only clear plastic bags. As our tits came into view we tried to bring the balloons in the back to the front, and before long all the balloons had been popped and we were left with our hands to cover their tits, what we didn’t realize was that now not only were our butts in clear view, but so was my neatly trimmer bush and Kathy’s hairless crotch. We made a dash for the table to sorta hide. We ended up wrapping our tits in the bags by rolling them up and tying them in the back with the help of my husband. But with both of us being a bit chesty they continued to flash everyone now and then, because a plastic bag is not a very good top to wear when dancing, it just wouldn’t stay in place, but because of the tequila I didn’t care and neither did Kathy apparently. Some of the fuddy duddy old ladies were starting to make rude comments about us, so we figured it was time to head across the bridge to the clubs downtown.

After we parked he had to walk several blocks to where we wanted to go, seems everyone was downtown for the party. We passed several other clubs and the partyers and doormen tried to get us to party at their clubs, but we had our favorite and that was where we were heading. We passed a lot of people on the street who commented on our outfits, our asses, and our almost naked tits. Kathy wasn’t paying much attention to her top and had most of her tits hanging out the bottom of her top.

When we got to our favorite club the doorman was so impressed by what was left of our costumes he let all three of us in for free. Once inside Kathy and I went to the bar to get a round of drinks while my husband went to the restroom. A guy at the bar bought us both a shot and commented on our outfits. We told him “this is what is left of our very cool costumes”, he said I couldn’t have been any better than what we were wearing now. Our tits were for the most part covered but from there down we were pretty much on display as the tights showed everything. We giggled and agreed with him and headed for the dance floor with 3 beers in hopes of meeting my husband on the way. When we got to the steps of the dance floor, he was no where to be found, so we drank down most of our beers and set the bottles down on the railing and started dancing.

The music was loud and fast and the more we danced the more trouble we had keeping of tops up and tits covered. I was still looking for my husband and noticed, we had become the center of attention as there were a large number of guys now watching us very intently, on the dance floor, off the dance floor and from the balcony above. I also noticed that a few other girls were in some sort of undress or see thru as well, but nothing even close to us. Then I look up, I saw my husband looking down at us from above. He just waved and smiled as he watched us putting on our show. He pointed down at me and I didn’t understand what he was trying to tell me, then he grabbed his chest like he had tits and then pointed back at me.

When I looked down both of my nipples were spilling over the top of my trash bag. I just held my arms over my head and kept dancing as the top moved further and further down my chest. A number of guys had noticed it as well and were dancing closer to both of us. I moved in front of Kathy who still had her top in place as she kept adjusting it. As soon as she pulled it up, it would slide back down again. With several guys crowded around us, I reached over and pulled Kathy’s top down around her waste and held it there from behind her, she hollered with excitement as I displayed her to all the men who were enjoying our show. She too stretched her arms above her head and wiggled her tits which caused the guys to all cheer at our now topless show. A few seconds later I felt a pair of arms encircling me, and a familiar voice whisper in my ear “Damn you are so sexy”.

I knew it was my husband and he raised his hands up to feel my tits. The guys next to Kathy saw what we were doing and moved in closer to her and two guys began messaging her tits as well, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention she was getting from the guys she didn’t even know. I told my husband it was time to get another drink, I was getting hot. I pulled my top back up and moved over to get Kathy who was now surrounded by guys, and motioned to her to leave so we could get a drink, she shook her head ok. I pulled my husband toward where Kathy was and as I pulled her away I asked her where her top was, she looked down and giggled and said I must have lost it....

Oh well I thought, so with my husband leading and me pulling Kathy we began pushing and pulling our way thru the crowded dance floor. With all the bumping and pushing I didn’t notice Kathy untying my top with her loose hand until I felt her pull it off my chest, and with her holding on to one hand and my husband holding tightly to the other all I could do was watch as she tossed my top into the crowd and it disappear to the floor behind us. I couldn’t believe what she had just done, but then again, why should she be the only one without a top, and we just continued off the dance floor. When we got near the bar my husband turned around and smiled and me and asked “and where is your top”? I told him Kathy had pulled it off and tossed it on the floor.

He said “ya’ll’s costumes are getting better and better”! I looked down and had to admit we looked pretty wild clad in just heels, red tights and topless. I told him we need to get our drinks and get back on the dance floor and back into the crowd of people so we weren’t so much in the open. We all three did another shoot and a beer with me trying to somewhat covering my tits with one arm and drink my beer with the other. Then we headed back to the dance floor. Kathy was about out of it, giggling, smiling, staggering, clinging to every good looking guy in the place and barely able to stand up without leaning on someone. Some guys took advantage of her squeezing her ass or rubbing her shaved pussy as she tried to keep up with us.

We made it back onto the dance floor and began dancing again, I mean dirty dancing and I got so lost in what me and my husband were doing, I was about ready to do him right there, until I noticed a group of guys crowded around Kathy again, all I could see was her arms in the arm and the guys cheering. As I made my way over to her to see what the cheering was about, I was surprised, shocked and jealous all at the same time. Kathy’s arms were in the air because the guy behind her had two handfuls of tits and holding her up, it appeared she was either passed out or close to it, and her tights were down to her knees and a guy had his face buried in her pussy.

One guy was lifting her leg up a little so the guy between her legs could have better access. I knew thing were about to get out of hand and I tried to get my husbands attention to tell him we needed to get Kathy off the dance floor and go before we got in trouble. But before I could get it out my mouth, I heard another cheer and when I turned to look, I saw Kathy being lifted up and the guy between her legs kneeling on her tights causing them to be pulled off as they lifted her above everyone's heads and she was total naked. The guy who had her tights through them up in the air and they were being passed over head in one direction and her body surfing in the other direction.

She was being felt up by every guy, and a few girls, that could get a hand on her or in her. She had become a party toy, her legs were spread apart giving who every wanted access to her shaved pussy and ass. It was unreal seeing hands buried in her pussy and when her was ass being fingered she would arch her back as if she was trying to get away from the intrusion. Hands were pulling and pinching her tits and nipples but she was obviously enjoying what was happening to her, as she was not fighting or denying anyone who wanted to play with her, grope her or finger her.

As I tried to get to her, some of the guys noticed I was chasing her through the crowd and took advantage of the situation. I began feeling my breast being groped as well and then the fear set in as I felt my feet leave the floor. I couldn’t believe what was happening, I too was now above the heads of everyone and people were tugging at my tights too, but I fought to keep mine has people were grabbing my tits, ass and pussy through the tights anyway. As I held tight to the front of my tights I felt my ass being exposed, people were pulling at the material trying to make me as naked as Kathy. When I would push hands off my tits or ass my tights would be pulled down farther.

I could feel people pulling on the feet of the tights trying to rip them off of me. As I tried to wiggle free from the hands I was rolled over on too my chest and I lost the grip on my tights and they were quickly pulled off leaving me just as naked and exposed to the hands of every guy in the place. I soon felt fingers searching to find the entrance between my legs, as soon as I would push a hand away another would take its place. The my legs were spread wide and I felt fingers being jammed inside me, to the point it hurt because they were being very ruff with me.

As I started to panic, I saw two big, and I mean big, black guys move in toward me, they grabbed me from the crowd and pulled me back to the floor, and told everyone to back off. As they made their way off the dance floor with me, carrying me, Kathy was already standing next to my husband and another bouncer. The two black guys were bouncers as well and told us they didn’t know where our clothes are, but that we were going to have leave before we both started a riot.

She was all-but passed out so my husband had taken off his shirt and was trying to give it to Kathy to cover up with but she didn’t want any part of it, so I grabbed it and slipped it on. We were out the door, me with my ass and pussy barely covered and my butt-ass naked girl friend in tow. It was late and the only places that still had any people around were the clubs so we got a few comments and offers but we made it to the truck without incident. By the time we got to the truck Kathy was sick and leaving all her tequila in the parking lot. We stayed until she was done, she look so pitiful leaning over on the bumper of the truck with she bare ass sticking out, legs spread and tits just hanging there on display. Several other people walked by and just laughed at her as did we. But it was a night none of us will ever forget, if we remember it!

Ginabee
Ginabee
85 Followers