Halloween Pool Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home I stopped at Target again. I felt like I was in a trance as I headed right for the lingerie section and picked out a half dozen pairs of tight lacy panties. "If the bikini felt so nice all day then these must feel just as good", I thought." Gotta be nicer than boxers". The clerk gave me a funny glance as I paid but said nothing. Then as I passed a mirror on the way out I realized that my bikini top was showing a bit through my shirt. "Oh shit" I thought, I had better be more careful about that in the future. I should have taken it off before leaving work.

I made a nice dinner and turned on the tube for a bit but I wanted to try on my new purchases. Stripping out of my jeans and tee shirt I admired myself in the bikini a bit. As I took off the top I noticed a bit of a tan line from all the days sunshine. I was annoyed with myself as I did not think that would happen. When I dropped the bottom off there was a tan line there as well. But now I was stuck like this. I figured it would just fade away and probably be gone by morning I consoled myself deciding no one will see it anyway. I grabbed my shopping bag and tried on my new panties, admiring how sexy they looked when I tucked. Finally I just jerked off and drifted off into a nice deep sleep. I figured I would get the painting done in the morning.

I headed to the Dane's early Thursday anxious to get the painting done so I could swim. I found all the supplies in the garage as Maddy had directed. I moved it to the pool house and took inventory, Brushes, roller, cleaning supplies, drop cloths and a package of 10" wide lace wall trimming with a note that it would be a border around all the walls just below the ceiling. I moved all the furnishings either into the pool room or in the center of the room and covered everything with drops. The room was about 14x20 feet and it shouldn't take too long to finish. I cranked up some tunes from my play list and blasted it through the building. The work went easy and by 1pm I was placing the pretty lacy border strip along the top of the walls. After cleaning everything up and moving the room items back into place, I finally stepped back to look at it all and could only think "Wow, is that pink and girly".

Then another thought struck me. I am the one that sleeps here so why did she want it so pink. Maybe she is going to get rid of me and have some niece or someone move in. Oh man she better not fire me, I don't want to work anywhere else. Well I can't do anything about it now. I went to change into my black and red bikini. As I undressed I noticed that my tan lines from yesterday were darker and more noticeable. Damn, I didn't want that. Well at least it doesn't show with this pretty bikini on I told myself and I strutted around like a giddy young girl a bit, and finally jumped in and swam some laps.

After 25 or so laps I climbed out and was going to check my email when my phone rang. It was Maddy calling from Costa Rica. She wondered about the painting and I told her I had finished. "And what do you think about the color", she asked?

"It is a very girly pink Ms Dane. It may take some getting used to if I continue sleeping in there" I replied.

"Well, I am sure you will adjust to it. I think its the perfect color for you." And before giving me a chance to ask why she said "So what have your been doing while we were away Ronnie"?

I said that I made sure everything was clean, that I did some personal shopping and mostly sat around listening to music and texting and web surfing.

"Have you been using the headphones for the music Ronnie?" she asked.

"Oh yes Ms Dane I can still hear the phone with them on. I hope its OK.?" I replied.

"Yes Ronnie that's a good girl", she said. "Please continue to use them. Remember that Thomas and I will fly back to NY tomorrow and I will be there Saturday morning. I expect you to be there when I arrive and the housekeeper too. Please leave her a note to that effect for me".

"Yes Ms Dane, I haven't seen her yet but will remember to do that for you. You can count on me as always Ms Dane." I told her.

"Yes Ronnie, I'm sure I can. And another thing Ronnie, please call me Miss Maddy like Annie (the house keeper) does, I like the sound of it better than Ms Dane" she directed me.

"Oh yes certainly Ms de. I mean Miss Maddy", I corrected myself. "I will see you Saturday morning". She hung up before I could say anything else and I wondered why she started calling me Ronnie? It was always Ron before. The rest of the day went mostly like the others. The new paint smell was still quite strong so I went home for the night.

Thomas asked his wife about the call and was told that everything is going according to plan. "I do look forward to flying out of here tomorrow. And staying with you at the NY condo tomorrow night will be fun before heading back up the valley. I so love our time together when you are not at work dear". In fact I have something planned for tomorrow night that I am sure you will find exciting". With that she hugged him tight and seduced him on the veranda enjoying their last vacation night.

Friday morning they caught their early flight to NY. A slow limo ride into the city and they were having a relaxing dinner at their favorite Hells Kitchen Bistro. An early evening and back at the condo they enjoyed the view of the skyline smooching on the patio of their 58th floor city home. Breaking away from a deep kiss after feeling Thoms' hard on through his pants Miss Maddy whispered the trigger word "Thunderbolt" into his ear. He stood motionless for a minute and then almost like a robot said "What may I do for you Miss Maddy?"

"Strip and lie on the bed. You will not be able to move once you are there." In a trance he obeyed his wife's commands as she pulled a small box out of a dresser drawer.

She climbed on the bed sitting astride her man with her ass on his face. "Lick it" was all she said. As she felt his talented tongue worshiping her bottom hole she reached forward and took his flaccid cock and soon had it encased in a metal chastity tube with a titanium lock through its loop. She released him form his trance and he continued to lick her. She moved so he could tongue her swollen, wet pussy and didn't get up until she had 3 orgasms all over her chastised hubby's face.

She rolled off Thomas and when he reached down he felt the metal cage trapping his cock. "What the hell is this supposed to be Maddy?" he yelled at her.

"Calm down Thomas you will wake the neighbors. That is your new chastity cage that you are going to wear while you are in the city. I know you still like to think you are still the playboy you were in college but that's going to change. You will only have sex when you come home to me as that's where the key for the lock is. And you will start behaving a bit better in the future if you want it off.. If you do then your sex life will be hotter than you could ever imagine. If not you will just have to suffer with it on. Do you understand what I am saying Thomas?"

"Yes Maddy, but why couldn't we talk about this if you had a problem" he asked. "And what did you do to get it on me? Did you put some damn hypno trigger in me. I told you not to do that. Dammit!"

"What you said and what I do aren't always compatible Thomas. Like your buying 2 thousand worth of drinks at a strip club for your doctor buddies last month. That's not compatible either. Its time for me to take proper control of this marriage like a woman should. And if you want that cock freed you better get on board with it." explained his beautiful wife.

"Well we have things at the hospital to cut rings and stuff of of patients you know." said the Dr, trying to retake control of his marriage.

"Go ahead and try darling but it won't work the lock is titanium. Your cutters won't work on it. And if I find out you have disobeyed me and somehow removed it without damaging your precious cock, you will be in real trouble. Do I make myself clear? Remember, the trigger phrase is always active for me! Now lets get some sleep I am tired after all the travel and orgasms."

Not much going on Friday. A quick check of the house and grounds and time for me. I opened the roof as Indian summer was upon us and I wanted to enjoy the fresh air. Might as well enjoy it before Maddy gets back. I quickly dressed in my pink bikini again and took a quick swim. A nice burger on the grill for lunch and time for the headphones and some gaming. I could not concentrate on the game with Miss Maddy occupying my thoughts. Why was she calling me Ronnie? Why would she want the room pink? Too bad I won't be able to wear this pretty bikini until she goes away again. I soon drifted off to sleep in the lounger and it was sundown when I awoke.

I hit the button to close the roof and remembered I needed to go back to my apt for some clean clothes and things as I wanted to sleep here tonight so I wouldn't be late to greet Miss Maddy in the morning. As I changed into my clothes I realized I had caught a lot more sun than I expected again and my bikini tan was now very noticeable. I couldn't worry about that now and made a quick trip to my place and it wasn't long before I was heading back to the Dane's for my first night in that pink room.

I put on some tunes and the headphones and was soon fast asleep. Little did I know what effects I was subjecting myself to every time I turned the music on. And this time I had the headphones on all night. I was up at nine and put on a pair of white lacy panties as I couldn't wear my swim suit under my jeans and t-shirt. I told myself I should just wear boxers but couldn't seem to pull them on. I just somehow knew I should wear the panties instead. I seemed drawn to them like magic or something. But they did feel so nice and snug on my clit, I mean my cock. Wow why would I even think clit. That's weird.

12