Halloween Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mavis trembled and backed away, but was stopped by the front door. Her soaked, cold, naked body was over taken by a wave of sweat, and she smelled for the first time the musk that her aroused body let out during her sorded play. She smelled for the first time, adverse to her own will, how aroused she was by this grotesque thing advancing on her. Her white skin quivered, her thighs trembled, and all she could do was part her legs slightly and whimper with no place left to go.

The surface of the demons black, sooty skin squirmed and wriggled with countless dark hands and long, strong fingers coursed all over the lumpy yet muscular form. The joints of the hands and fingers clacked and everything knitted together to meld into a more human looking shape, with cracked and bubbling, dull, black skin, that rifted as the muscles beneath flexed in movement.

Smoke billowed up from the hard, deep, festering crevasses that snaked over the body. A twisted and featureless face morphed into something that made Mavis let out a long, strained, keening cry. The demon took on Bens tall, thin, lean form as it convulsed toward Mavis from across the dead shadowy room. A large erection bounced and pointed at Mavis as he glided to.

"No. Not you! Lucy! Help!" Mavis called out for Lucy but couldn't see her. Lucy wasn't there. She was alone with this demon. Then the second arm emerged from the shadow, dragging in its hand by the ankle the naked, lifeless body of Lucy. Her legs were spread wide as she was hailed forward. The insides of her thighs were beaten blue, bruised and blackened, with sooty hand prints on them and a dark veining spread over the ankle that the demon had grasped.

Mavis then noticed that Lucy's body was jittering and spasming, her eyes rolled back and she was letting out monotonous, drawling moans. Dark gushes squirted from Lucy's pussy and Mavis realised that her friend was captive to unimaginable orgasmic terror. The black beast swung the wretched and sprawling body into the air and grabbed it with one hand by the neck, allowing the limbs to hang down.

The beast had Lucy by the throat. Numberless hands crept and skittered all over Lucy's body, in and out of every orifice and she began screaming and shaking both in pure horror and absolute pleasure. "Yes, Mavis, and now you will come to me" the rasping, slowly growling voice beckoned her as a sharp and cracked finger nail pointed first to Mavis and then to its own chest. The abysmal black eyes entered her soul and squeezed her consciousness, wringing out her blackest wants. Ben's eyes entered her body, the man she wanted, the man she would have if she had her way.

Oh, and she would have her way with him. His cheeky smile spread across this demons face, but it was wicked. The lips were broken and dried, cracked and covered in sores. "No! Never! Lucy!" Mavis gasped, she knew her cries were futile, she knew that the black beast was entrancing her, seducing her. She knew that it would have her. She knew she wanted it.

Mavis was scared for her friend, and jealous that she was in the grips of her demon. A thin hand rose off the face of the beast; long, knobbly fingers from just along the jaw line. They tapped, one by one on the cheekbone in quick succession a number of times as the demon seemed to be considering. One of his real hands gripped Lucy by the neck, and the other slowly stroked its large, intimidating cock.

"You are to submit to me, Mavis, and I shall bring to life your deepest temptations," a dark insistence hummed in the soft, rasping drawl. "Now, come to me!" The deep, dead voice spat with venom as the command hit Mavis like a tidal wave. A hand appeared on Mavis' face. It was black, and it tapped its wet fingers on her cheek the same way the demon tapped its own face.

The fingers then entered her mouth and pulled at her lips and the flesh of her cheeks. Another grabbed her bottom jaw behind her teeth and wrenched it wide open, making her scream in pain. Hundreds of hands swarmed her body, grabbing and gripping tight, grappling with each other for a hold of her.

The deep, masculine howls of agony penetrated Mavis' mind yet again and caused bright, ringing pain to snake through her skull. She was pulled down onto her knees with a slam and her blackening, naked legs were pulled apart violently. Invading fingers entered her pussy, scratching and scraping at the soft, tender lips before plunging in.

She screamed as the hands held her head in a locked position. Fingers entered her throat and gagged her deep as they turned into long, thick, bumpy shafts, that deep throated her aggressively in and out. More hands groped and pinched her nipples, pulling them out far and twisting them hard. Other hands smacked and punched her breasts, her stomach and her lower back. More dragged sharp finger nails down her ribs, and a single finger simply flicked at her cheek just below her eye. Slowly, rhythmically, invasively penetrating her sense of being.

Sharp fingers pushed into her anus and spread it wide open. A high, straining shriek came from deep inside her. She was wriggling with absolute pleasure and mind bending pain, unable to truly scream with the ever thickening and deepening shaft in her throat. She was held fixed on the spot and then dragged to the demon. Her knees scraped on the hardwood flooring and she stopped before the beast that held Lucy out at arms length and a foot off the ground. Lucy was quivering with orgasm after orgasm, her body was dead from endless climaxes, black squirt was streaming from her shaved pussy in sharp, frequent bursts, splashing her legs.

Lucy was then roughly slammed face first into the ground and bent unnaturally forward in front of Mavis. The black demons hand rose up into the air and Lucy's ass and legs rose up by themselves, with her knees grinding toward her shoulders. The beast squatted down and gathered up Lucy's hair, and forced it's massive cock into her dead pussy from behind as it yanked on her head, pulling it up to look at Mavis. The eyes flew wide open into consciousness and her jaw fell slack as she howled in deep, intense pleasure.

The black demon drew out of her and entered again with a brutal thrust of its pelvis, making Lucy shriek a second time, again in pleasure but rent with agony. It began to fuck Lucy from behind like a depraved, feral beast, with no mercy. With no regard to gentleness the demon intensified its paranormal assault. Mavis could hear it erupting with evil laughter over Lucy's gasping moans, as she herself was over taken again with a deep and burning arousal at how Lucy was being obliterated not a foot from her. Lucy was then lifted by the hair so her face was in Mavis' face, shaking side to side and grinning and growling in terrible euphoric satisfaction.

Mavis was in abject horror, her face was twisted into a frowning, silent scream, and yet the burning in her depths was controlling her, making her grind her hips into the hands that violated her pussy and ass. She was a slave, submissive and futile. The demon that looked like Ben, the only man Mavis had ever wanted in ways that would make a nun drop dead of a heart attack, was her slaver. Lucy's body was being shook around like a rag doll as the invader continued to usurp her lifeless, howling body. Mavis would have been screaming but all she could manage was a gagging gurgle with the multiple shafts moving up and down the inside of her throat.

Lucy's head was flying in every direction, violently, sickeningly, like a possessed girl. However, she had a sex crazed smile on her blackening face, with her teeth showing and her tongue out, drooling and spitting at Mavis' soft, naked body. The demons pelvis smacked hard and loud against Lucy's pussy and ass cheeks, and she threw her hips back to meet the slamming cock with hunger and force. Hot, black smoke drifted up from Lucy's abused cunt. Many black hands emerged from the beasts pelvis to grip Lucy's hips and thighs, slithering up her body with outstretched arms as they hauled Lucy's poor, pounded pussy back to the cock. The hand gripping Lucy's hair shook around and yanked, and its other hand was pointing at Mavis.

Mavis was dominated by a back breaking orgasm and her body was forced to convulse intensely. The shafts flew from her mouth in a burst of saliva and though she tried to scream, nothing came out. She was compelled to give herself to the beast. To this demonic duplicate of Ben. She was giving in, she could feel it. The onslaught in her pussy felt too good to resist. The fingers scraped at her insides, pinched and pulled her clit, prodded and scratched at her g spot, eliciting an agony that was so good, all she could do was ride the dying orgasm. If she came again, and oh she was close to coming again, she knew that this horror would have her forever.

Lucy was rattling unnaturally now, her neck should have snapped with the violence of the black demons thrusts, as it brutally fucked her and shook her around. She was screaming in a gurgling ballad of pleasure, fear and pain. Her high screams began to become a sinister chuckling. This massacre of Lucy was changing her.

"I am no demon from Hell, Mavis! I am no paranormal entity from another plane, no mystery that can be explained by feable human logic!" The beast roared as it pounded poor Lucy into a cackling minion. Its voice reverberated and echoed to layer on top of itself in deep tones and screeching howls. "I am a force beyond nature! I come from a place deeper than the oblivion of Hell, a place the Devil himself has ran from, harried by the fear of what we inflict! Hell itself trembles at my dominion! Yet you try to resist me?!" The growling roars grew in anger. "I draw forth the darkest of temptations and feed on them, I felt your need, teased it, allowed it ripen!" Mavis could hardly whimper at the venomous words. Her body was being drawn into another heightening climax.

Lucy was being destroyed by this force, and was letting out the most evil, shrieking chuckling. Her voice was broken and shook from the offensive assault, and she began to howl with maniacle laughter at the feeling of her soul being hauled down past Hell. Her face was dead, flat and lifeless. Alight with flames of horror. Her eyes rolled back and turned black as she drooled a black ooze out of her mouth, which became full of gnashing, foaming fangs. Hungry for the extreme lust she was being gifted with.

A black foam was gathering around her darkening blue lips, and dark veining spread over her face like a festering fungus. A diabolical and hellish smile spread across Lucy's otherwise dead, disfigured and unrecognisable face. It spread to her ears and her jaw broke into a wide, toothy sneer. She began roaring in layered and rasping languages that Mavis didn't understand, but felt inside her, churning up her soul and infecting her being with needs, wants, greeds, hungers.

Lucy's screaming laughter blurred into a sinister plea for help, and also for the climactic pandomonium that every slam of the black cock promised. Mavis slipped under, and her consciousness changed, her physical appearance changed from the wet, white skin, to a balding, black demonic charcoal. The beast inside her had finally awoken, and she knew only one thing; depravity.

"Come join us Mavy! Consume my soul and be what you need to be! Come here and fuck my filthy ass and shred my hole for me!" Lucy's voice was demonic, degraded, debauched. The unhinged brutality in her begging only made Mavis more hungry, and she smiled with greedy lust for a taste of this evil feast I'm front of her. The gnashing charges that came from Lucy were without warning interrupted by a voice of purity and reason, that shook Mavis and jolted her awake.

Wait, what? The demon Lucy was interrupted by the real Lucy? How could this have been?

"Mavy, Mavy, get up, what is it?" Lucy appeared above her prone, naked body, jostling her and snacking in a slice of pizza. The horror was gone, the perversion of Lucy was gone. The sensations and changes in Mavis had vanished.

Again when Lucy, the real Lucy, was there. Just like when Lucy knocked on her front door, the demon fled. Mavis fought out of her soaking stupor and looked at Lucy, only then realising that she was still outside her front door, laying in the freezing, heavy rain. Lucy had come out to find her face down in a puddle. Mavis scrambled to her knees and embraced her likewise, naked and drenched friend.

"Lucy! You're alright! How? What?" Mavis hugged her naked body close to the shivering Lucy, their soaked skin pressing and rubbing together as Mavis began kissing Lucy and moving over her frantically. "Whoa there Nelly!" Lucy pushed her off, her hand slipping off Mavis' freezing, wet breast. "What happened in the past ten seconds where you charged at the door screamed out here? I was masturbating after eating you out and heard you." Lucy was evidently shaken and a bit scared.

"Wait. Wait Lucy, you didn't see that? You didn't feel that? It went on forever!" Mavis was confused and frightened. Was she going mad? Did that force from beyond Hell actually exist? Or was it in her head? Ten seconds ago she was being munched on by Lucy, the door rang and she went out?

"Nope. Literally a few seconds ago you ran out, cursed and then screamed. You're imagining the zombies again aren't you? Really girl you are taking this Halloween thing way too seriously." Lucy stood her up and held her face. "What was it you said? Fuck me Ben, cum in me Ben! Fuck me with that black thing? You have a crush!" Lucy's usual, cheeky, albeit tipsy self was starting to come out again. She began leading Mavis into the house again.

"Lucy, something happened to me! I was inside and you were being fuc-" Lucy put a finger to Mavis' lips. "Stop talking, you are obviously exhausted. Come inside with me and let's get out of these wet costumes." Lucy guided Mavis over the doorstep. "Ok Lucy, but it was so real." Lucy closed the door behind them and began to peel Mavis' drenched, transparent, white blouse off her wet skin and over her dripping hair.

Mavis let her arms go up so Lucy could render her truly naked. "Was I that good?" The grinning Lucy joked. "I will dry you off, and then we can snuggle together with a shitty horror movie with snacks! Sound good?" Lucy smacked Mavis' ass before her trembling, frozen friend could answer and ran to the sofa with Mavis' hand in hers. Mavis followed, perplexed. She was there. It was so real. Lucy was being brutalised in front of her. How was everything normal? Lucy grabbed her toy bag and emptied all kinds of sex toys onto the ground, then she snatched up a towel and softly pressed it all over Mavis' bare body.

"Lucy I was so frightened, I was so... Turned on." She did not want to be alone. She stared into the flaming hearth and felt its heat cradle her shivering body as Lucy gently tried to dry Mavis' soaking hair. "I know, I was too, I had never thought you'd agree to what we did. I know it was your first time with a woman." Lucy carefully smiled. "No Lucy, there was a big black man and I was forced to watch you being -" Lucy stopped her again with a sensual wet kiss on her lips.

"No more wine for you Mavy!" Lucy smiled as she grabbed Mavis and pulled her down to the sofa. She started removing her wet skirt and left on most of her fishnets as she dried herself off and roughly shook her head in the towel. She replaced her huge cat ears on her head. Mavis stared at Lucy's naked body standing in front of her. Her eyes rested on Lucy's shining pussy lips, and the gap between her toned thighs. The bushy tail, now wet, still hung between Lucy's but cheeks. She dried it off and left it on. Mavis had no clue how Lucy had it on, now that her belt was off, maybe tape?

Lucy rocked her hips from side to side and turned to put a movie in the TV and finally sat down and clutched Mavis around the midsection. Mavis lay back on the arm rest and cushion and spread her naked legs wide. "Hold me Mavy! Protect me from the black man! Was he hung?" Lucy joked and mocked, diving her head into Mavis' body. Mavis felt Lucy's soft breast and nipple rubbing on her wet, sensitive, hairy pussy. Lucy shifted onto her shoulder and rested her head between Mavis' legs and held her still trembling friends hand between her warm, heavy breasts.

The fire blazed and enveloped the two naked women in a comforting heat. Lucy watched in delight as the old black and white movie started with its drawling, terrifyingly shitty horror music. Mavis stared blankly at the beginning credits. Mavis agreed, no more wine. It was just exhaustion, that is all it was. Lucy would keep her safe. She drifted into a half sleeping state as the movie began. Mavis still wanted Lucy so bad, and she slowly began to feel a power rising in her that made her want to take Lucy.

A sly smile spread over her flat face. A quiet began to bubble slowly from her core. She looked at Lucy's naked body draped over her own, and the arousal rose again, but was defeated by a heavy wave of fatigue. She knew that the night was still young, and there was still unfinished business between them. She would continue this in time.

12