Halloween-Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee was growling between kissing Carlie's neck and shoulders. Even more adept than I was, she dialed right in to where the hot blonde liked it in a third of the time. I just lay there underneath her, them. Renee playing with Carlie's tits while loudly cursing both of us as horrible people, sucking loudly at her friend's neck. Carlie nodded, agreeing to all of it, looking a bit nervous that it would be true, but still started fucking me.

She felt so good! So fucking wet! So... different. I couldn't believe it. Part of me insisting this was a dream, it had to me. Surrounded in mist, weird lighting, a lesbian letting me eat her out and touching my dick. It was a dream! No need to feel guilty. It was a dream.

I let my hands take hold of Carlie, right below the blue starfleet uniform, holding on as I thrust up into her. The hot blond nodding and moaning as we started to work together. The idea that this was just a dream keeping me mellow enough that I didn't get over excited that this was a dirty fantasy come true.

"Beckett! Beckett that cock feels so good! So fucking good in me!" She pushed my Robin shirt up, to admire flat stomach, higher to squeeze my pecs like I might her sister in law's small tits.

"Finally?" She blushed right off at my question, squinching her eyes shut for a few long moments before nodding.

"I told you! I told you she wants to be your whore." Renee shoved Carlie down further putting Carlie's nipple into my mouth, I gladly sucked it. I don't know what she got out of it, besides the arousing idea, maybe she was mashing her clit into Carlie's ass. The lesbian started thrusting her crotch against Carlie, while holding her hips. Fucking her without a dick or strapon. Making her fuck me in a much different way than she could have managed on her own. "You're both perfect for each other! Stupid cheaters who just want to get off! Both of you are sluts! Nerdy fucking sluts!"

Whatever way she was moving, it was good for Carlie. Great for her actually since it was good for me and I wasn't thrashing around her. Going faster and faster had my sister in law nodding furiously, crying out in joy. Over her shoulder I saw Renee licking and kissing everywhere she could reach on Carlie's back. Now atop her, still humping away, mashing Carlie down into me. Pushing her clit into my pubic bone while fucking her on my dick, a dick that was clearly bigger than the one she was used to.

"Faster! Renee! Harder! Faster! Yes! YES!" And she popped, once more Renee was way ahead of me. Making her friend go at me for half a minute, stopping so that it was just us kissing and sucking on her. Carlie shaking her head when I tried to go again, Renee almost kneeing me in the balls to get my to stop. Only to start up not even ten seconds later, Carlie screaming out her pleasure like it was exactly the right time. Renee kind of using my dick to give her friend the best orgasm ever. I gave up, let her guide. Stopping and starting when she did. Trying to see what she saw, feel what she felt. "So good! Oh my god that was so good!"

"Your welcome!" Renee whispered, Carlie smiling around at her friend, kissing her when Renee moved in for it.

"Oh no!" Them kissing like that made my dick throb inside her, to much it seemed after the orgasm she had.

"Fuck!" I hissed when she shimmied up off of me. Carlie quickly moving out and falling to the ground beside us left Renee and me.

"No don't you even think about it." She was kneeling between my legs, eyes having gone from the finished blond to my unfinished dick. Sneering, "Nope! No! Nuh uh!"

It was a dream! No way it was reality because it was plain on her face that she wanted my dick. She just didn't want to admit it. Reaching up I grabbed her, not roughly or forcefully but showing my need. My hunger for her and her pussy. She slowly climbed atop me, held her hands over my dick for a second, denying me and herself. Just for a second then moved them aside so she could rub her gash up and down my length. Shaking her head like I was doing something with my hands besides letting them rest on her wide hips. The pussy was not gushing like before but it was way wetter than Carlie's.

"Okay! You sick pervert! Okay! Just do it doggy style! I don't want to see your face." And she climbed off, back between my knees with her big ass pointed at me. In the blink of an eye I was up on my knees, bending over to lick that asshole again. "You sick boy wonder! Oh you filthy sidekick! Yeah! Ooh I like that tongue in there, I will give you that!"

"How long has it been?" I asked her, thinking it was probably going to make her see the light.

"Don't think so much of yourself. You're not that hot! You're not that..." But she couldn't say big as I rubbed myself over crack and gash. "Great. I have dildos in there all the time."

"How long has it been?" She pushed herself back at me, wanting it!

"Twenty-one years! Now shut up and do it already!" Bucking back at me, I let her get me this time, the first few inches sinking in. "Shit! Can you feel that? Can you feel how long it's been with that fat long stupid wonderful dick of yours?"

I couldn't but it did feel damn good. She rolled her hips around so that her ass moved, amazing! Holding her big ass while that horror movie monster shirt rolled up higher and higher we began to fuck. Hard and fast. There was no doubt by how good she was at it that her and her girlfriend had a strap-on. (Or past tense had used it.) There was no doubt while she liked me lusting after her, while she was enjoying my dick, she did not prefer me.

I was not "converting" her. She crawled overtop of Carlie who was had just been laying there lazily watching, half out of it. The way she kissed her friend there was no doubt what she preferred, and what she was just using to get off. I fucking loved it! Carlie moaned, wiggled her body against her friend's curvier one, just letting Renee do what she wanted. Still half out of it.

Renee wrapped her arms around Carlie's legs, tilting her so their cunts rubbed together, grinding down into it, then back at me. Carlie going even further into her daze, eyes huge from being so over pleasured, but nodding continually. I fucked the big bottomed hottie even harder, giving the cheek a spank that Renee cried out at, pushed hard back into, wanting more. So I spanked her again.

"You gonna fill me with your fucking manseed?" Renee asked, as I shifted positions mistaking my movement.

"You want me too?"

"Only because I've gonna feed it to our Star Trek whore. Make her eat our goo from me." Carlie looked appalled but she didn't shake her head, didn't tell Renee she wouldn't. Renee kissed her hard, biting softly on her bottom lip. "Tell me you don't want it slut? Why do you think I'm taking his dick? You told me what you do when Larry falls asleep afterwards, remember?"

Carlie whimpered guiltily, my head swam, I knew it wasn't the only reason but had no doubt it made it easier for Renee. Carlie's mouth worked, like it was watering, eager for the dirty secret made real treat. I slowed, pulling almost out of her. Renee and Carlie both hissing, as I wasn't bumping Renee down into Carlie's clit. And I wasn't deep inside Renee.

"I want you both again. St. Patricks day!" I pulled that holiday right out of nowhere, or maybe not nowhere. Remembering Carlie in the green dress she wore earlier this year. "Matching dresses! Matching green wigs! I want you on each other. I want you on my dick!"

"You're such a fucking shit! I should have known!" Renee hissed, disgusted.

"Please! Please Renny say yes! Tell him yes! I need it!" Whether she needed a part two or Renee's pussy full of cum it wasn't clear, what was was that Renee was weak for the hot pleading blonde.

"Fine! Okay! You get my pussy again you shit head! Now give our hot slut what she wants! Give me a pussy full of cum for her to eat!" Carlie kissed her happily humping up into her as much as she was being humped down into.

Renee came on my dick just after I slide back into her. The liquid oozing out of her, so I jammed all the way in. Rolling my dick around inside her like she'd rolled her ass around against me. Which made her cry out, collapse forward onto Carlie who held her and whispered her through the orgasm. I didn't have the timing but I tried, feeling for indicators by the twitching of her cheeks. Her tenseness and her relaxation. I did decent by the looks she gave me over her shoulder

That look turning ten times more blissful when I got there as well, groaning before my cock started spewing cum into her for the first time in over twenty years. I swear my balls knew that and punched out twice as much as usual, making both Renee and I cry at in the pressure. Me shoving my way as need as I could, her shoving back against me.

"Don't let it out! Don't you dare let it out!" Renee made it more difficult by flailing back at me, slapping my hip and thigh.

"Shit! Jesus!" But I got what she was doing, rolling with her somewhat awkwardly, somewhat painfully, but successfully until I was sitting down with her atop me.

"Stop with that dick! Aren't you happy with what you got?" But she was pleased, complimented that when I got her into reverse cowgirl my dick reversed it's slow deflation. That fucking ass looking so good mushing around as she sat on me. I thrust up at her, knowing it was too much but unable to help myself. "Here you are Carlie, your sick shit brother in law put a big huge load inside me for you. I can fucking feel it filling me." Rubbing her belly where she felt it up to, rolling her hips, I was not the only one who liked the new position. We might have started fucking but Carlie was there, pushing Renee back atop me. "YES!"

I felt myself pop free, filling my hands with Renee's tits as my sister in law filled her mouth with Renee and my come. My wife's brother's wife lapped at it, for sure a secret fantasy fulfilled to her high approval. The lesbian squirmed at Carlie's hungry administration. I couldn't see it but I could hear it. Moving from those big tits to the backs of Renee's legs, holding the woman still and spread. Thrashing around myself when Carlie enveloped my dick, licked my balls. Pursed her lips and sucked the goo from my pubes. At the end I knew she had it all but Renee kept leaking more of her own orgasm fluids, Carlie just as happy to drink that up.

"I want more! Get him to give you more!" Carlie stuffed my dick back into Renee, but we both couldn't take it. I wanted to. She wanted to. But it just wasn't possible. Renee rolling one way and I went the other. "Aww!"

"You're... you're just gonna have to wait until St. Patrick's day." Renee panted.

"No! New Years Eve! I want you both on New Years Eve! I can't wait until March!" Renee quickly agreed, shit I was pretty sure that she would have agreed to tomorrow if Carlie asked.

"We'll have to get Larry and Beth drunk as hell." Was my way of giving in as well.

Despite how long we'd been or loud we'd been, nobody figured out what we'd done. It wasn't a dream either. My wife's brother's wife was a lot more friendly to me in the weeks after, I'm surprised neither my wife or her brother noticed. Renee who came home stinking of sex to a jealous, waiting girlfriend was force to break up with her after a week of arguing. Not admitting who she fucked but admitting she had fucked somebody, saying she regretted it but also blaming her girlfriend for not giving it up anymore.

New Years both seemed ages away, and terribly too soon. I took turns being excited and freaked out by the oncoming Holiday. New Years... It really got crazy.

12