Halloween Spirit

Story Info
She spends the night in a haunted house.
4.5k words
4.53
62.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't completely honest, but I like to think that my exciting new life began with a simple phone call a few years ago. It was about eleven in the morning when the phone rang, and I was just getting out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my long red hair to keep it from dripping too much water back on to me and looked down at my wet body, but I was feeling a little naughty that day so I didn't put a towel around my body on before I left the bathroom to pick up.

"Hello, Clara Brice speaking," I said automatically into the receiver. "Who is calling?"

"It's just me Clara, Kim."

"Oh, hi Kim!" I responded. "Have you decided where we are going to celebrate Halloween tonight?"

"Yeah, sure... but I should warn you that things are going to be a little different this year."

"Different how?"

"I don't want to give you the details right now, just be ready to go at ten."

"Seems a little late to start a decent party," I said uneasily.

She was quiet for a few seconds.

"Okay... well, for now lets just say we'll be turning up fashionably late."

"All right then, see you at ten, I guess."

"Good. Don't keep us waiting when we arrive."

I realised that I had been talking for so long that I had almost dripped dry right there on the carpet, so I hung up the phone and rushed into my bedroom to dress. I still had to pick out a fresh costume for the coming party (I had accumulated quite a little collection during the last years, so I had decided not to buy a fresh one).

There were a few other distractions during the day, but I found some time to myself and eventually settled on dressing as Alice in Wonderland again (just like the year I lost my virginity!). I was just tucking my large breasts into the top of the little blue dress when I heard a car horn blare out front, informing me that my ride had arrived. As usual I had left my panties off until the last possible second, so I grabbed the tiny white things off the bed and slipped them on, enjoying the feel of the silk against my trimmed pussy. I heard the horn once more so I rushed out of the apartment and jumped into the waiting car.

Kim was dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, which wasn't too much of a stretch for her, her short brunette hair was done up in pigtails with on a plaid skirt so short I could clearly see her tiny black g-string. I was surprised to notice that her top was stained with wine, and she was a obviously a little drunk.

"What's up Kim? We haven't even arrived at the party yet and you're already boozed up?"

"Well, the other girls were dressed and ready to go at eight, so we crashed a great party and got started a little early," she answered, slurring her speech a little. "It's a shame the police had to break us up so early, we weren't even that loud!"

"And why exactly didn't you call me and tell me to come along to this great party?"

"I didn't want to disturb you before you were ready, and anyway you live way over in this part of the city, it would have been annoying. Oh, by the way, it was nice of you to get all dressed up 'Alice', but you didn't have to."

"What? Why the hell not not!?"

"We're all partied out now, so we are going straight to part two of our plan for the night."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so instead of letting off some steam I sat, furious, for forty-five minutes until she finally pulled over, then I had a look out of the passenger side window to see where she had taken me. We had stopped in front of a old, large house (maybe a mansion by some standards). The place must have been abandoned for many years, because the whole front lawn had grown way out of control and the windows were almost all boarded up.

"Can you tell me why are we stopping here?" I asked her, still keeping my anger in check.

"Well, last week we were playing a game of truth or dare, and Tracy got to dare me... and things just sort of escalated from there. The four of us are going to spend the night here."

"You bitch! You knew that I'd been waiting months for a Halloween party, you have no idea how much I need to get laid!"

She didn't bother responding to me, instead she simply turned her head away and opened the door on her side. We left the car and walked up along the front lawn until we reached the front gate; they were slightly ajar so I assumed that Tracy and Nina had arrived ahead of us. I found that I didn't have anything more to say so we continued on around to the back of the house in silence, then Kim rapped her dainty little knuckles on the back door. A moment passed in continued silence, then Nina arrived and opened the door for us.

Nina is a short, dark haired beauty with the smallest breasts of our group (at least they were when we checked), and she was dressed as a princess... or so I assumed, as she had a little silver crown perched on her head and she was wearing a floor-length white gown. The top was pretty low cut, and she had either chosen not to wear a bra or been partying pretty hard earlier, as her nipples were practically popping out.

Tracy was waiting for us inside in what looked like a large empty dining room. I could easily recognise that she was supposed to be a nun, with a plain not-too-short black dress and her long blond hair done up in a tight bun, although there were strands of it hanging loose all over her face. I knew her idea of a party from previous experience, and I automatically assumed that she wasn't wearing any underwear that night.

There were four brand new sleeping bags laid out in the middle of the room on a large white sheet, and sitting just in front of them were a portable DVD player, two large bowls filled with popcorn, and a few bottles of cheap wine. I was still a little disappointed that I had apparently missed a killer party, but a night with the girls in a spooky house was a pretty exciting concept and I was sure that we would have some entertaining films to enjoy together!

The first two were romantic comedies, the sappy kind of stuff only a women could enjoy. We watched them both all the way through, laughing, crying and drinking at the appropriate moments. When the credits were just winding down on the second one Tracy got a huge sly grin on her face and pulled another DVD out of her sleeping bag.

"What's that one?" asked Kim. "I don't remember renting three, and that one looks like an illegal copy."

"An extra surprise I borrowed from my boyfriend," Tracy answered in a hushed voice. "It's a porno movie..."

"No way!" I interrupted loudly. "Why the hell would you want to watch that!?"

"He recommended it to me out of his personal stash, and my man would never lie to me."

No-one had an appropriate response to that so she plopped the disk into the little machine and the movie started up. It plodded along with a generic 'spooky' plot for a good fifteen minutes, the acting was pretty poor, and strangely enough there hadn't been any men on screen. We found out why soon enough when the two well endowed women started making out, then stripped one another off and got down to some very kinky sex.

"Oh no!" I blurted out in shock. "This is a gay porno!"

"Lesbian, pretty softcore stuff too," corrected Nina.

"Call it whatever you want, just turn it off right now, I've seen enough for Gods sake!"

Tracy quietly removed the disk from the player and slipped it back into her bag, her face red as a cherry. She looked royally pissed off.

"Well then," Kim said awkwardly after a few minutes of uncomfortable silence. "It's late enough anyway, maybe we could just skip the games and go straight to sleep now."

"What about some pyjamas?" I inquired.

"Just sleep in your little costume, it can't be that uncomfortable"

I had my doubts about that, but we all slipped into our sleeping bags still dressed in our sexy Halloween outfits, and luckily I was drunk enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

When I awoke it was pitch black in the room, as the only windows had long since been boarded up, and for a few worried moments I had no idea where I was. Slowly I managed to calm down until finally I remembered that Tracy had purchased us each a miniature flashlight and that mine was still sitting next to my sleeping bag, and I grasped around in the dark until I came across it. I quickly flicked the little switch on the side and was instantly blinded by the tiny bulb that I had absentmindedly pointed directly at my face.

After a minute or two I recovered a little, so I gingerly re-opened my eyes and took a look around the room. It was in the same poor condition as it had been when I entered earlier that night, and the other three occupants were sleeping soundly. Suddenly I remembered what had awoken me. I had been having a kinky sex dream involving a certain hunky french actor when I had clearly heard a high pitched wail coming from above! I was wide awake by that point, but I couldn't hear any further sounds so I was almost ready to brush it off as part of my dream, but I was also a little curious about the old house too, so I decided to do a little exploring by myself. I was still a little blind after my shock, but with the help of the flashlight I managed to make out location of the doors leading out of the room.

It didn't take me too long to find a set of stairs going up, but the first one I tried was rotting and my foot went straight through on the third step; luckily it was still a very large house and there was another not too far away. Upstairs it was a little less dark, there must have been a few gaps in the roof letting the moonlight into the house, and with the flashlight pointed toward the floor I could still almost make out the wall at the other end of the long hallway. I decided to keep some light on the floor just in case the floor wasn't as solid as it looked.

The first room I came across was an old bathroom, or at least I assumed it was pretty old because there was no shower to be found. I thought about using the toilet while I was in there, but one look convinced me not to (the water wouldn't have been running anyway). The next room was completely empty so I couldn't really tell what it had been used for, and I didn't stay long to try and find out. I took a right turn at the end of the hallway, then noticed a doorway up ahead with a clear white patch of light escaping from under the door, and I felt strangely compelled to investigate.

I wandered over and opened the mysterious door, then raised my flashlight to have a good look around. I quickly found that the flashlight was actually quite feeble and didn't really help all that much, I even found it a little difficult to believe that it had managed to blind me earlier. I thought about it for a second, then switched it off, and I was a little surprised to find that I could still see the entirety of the room just barely. Strangely I could not locate the source of the light that had first attracted me there.

The room was in much better condition that the rest of the house, and even more surprisingly was still furnished, though there was a fair amount of dust lying over everything. There was a large bed against one wall with a bare gray mattress on top, and a desk in a corner near the window with a nice solid looking chair parked underneath. Behind of the desk, hanging on the wall was a large mirror through which I could clearly see my reflection, still looking a little ruffled from my brief nap. I took a closer look at the desk and realised that there were a few orate boxes and other assorted containers lying on the desk, so I walked over and started lightly running my fingers over them.

Another sudden urge came over me, and I pulled back the chair so I could sit down and inspect the boxes more carefully. The desk was very large so as I sat down I could scoot the chair and myself forward quite a distance, leaving my feet hidden well beneath it, and when I looked down I realised that my legs were hidden by the shadows. Ignoring that for the moment, I slid the largest of the boxes over to me. It looked like it could have once been silver beneath all of the dust and grime, and was about the same size as a large dictionary. There was a lock on it, but it apparently wasn't closed properly so I slipped the top open, then had a peek. What I saw inside made my next breath catch in my throat.

Within the box were an assortment of jewelry in quite good condition, mostly rings but also a few necklaces. Some of it was pretty plain looking stuff, no huge diamonds or any such thing, but one in particular caught my eye. The necklace in question was a short gold chain with a hefty looking locket hanging from the bottom of it. I lifted it up to feel its weight, then after a beat decided to open it.

Inside the locket was a very old photograph or painting, but it was so completely and utterly faded that I could barely make any details out. From what was left it looked like it was of two people, a pair of women, but that was all I could possibly tell. The picture itself may not have been all that impressive, but the locket was very nice, made of solid gold and covered in some type of small jewels that I couldn't identify. I wasn't quite ready to steal it at that point, but I did decide to at least try it on and see how it looked on me.

It was short enough that I wasn't able to just slip it over my head, so I unclasped it, slipped it around my neck, then put it back together. My now-wrinkled costume made sure I didn't look too impressive in the mirror (though my body is smoking hot), but the necklace still looked amazing on me, and on the spot I decided that I had to have it.

Exactly as this thought ran through my head the temperature in the room a few degrees and it got even darker, if that were even possible. My first instinct was to leap to my feet, but I found myself held in place as though there were great weights sitting over every part of my body! I could still move my head around , so I looked in the mirror, and I could clearly make out the look of horror on my face.

Suddenly I felt a presence in the room with me, and although I didn't feel like it was malevolent, I was still pretty frightened. A pair of soft lips brush against my left ear and I shuddered inwardly.

"You probably should not have do that," a feminine voice whispered to me.

"W-w-what are you t-talking about? Who are you?" I whimpered.

"That is my locket," she continued, "and you thought you could just come along and steal it, so now I'm going to take charge. I can not assure you that you will like what I have in mind, but you've made your decision."

"What do you mean? What are you going to do to me!?"

There was no response from her. I waited, holding my breath in for several seconds at a time and tried to struggle, but I couldn't even lift my arms and brush the hair out of my eyes. I desperately searched the mirror for signs of anyone standing behind me, and for a brief second I thought I could make out a shapely silhouette, but if it were even there it looked to me like it moved downward until it was out of my line of sight.

A second later something brushed past my left leg, though I could not tell which direction it was heading, so I looked down toward my legs, but at that point I couldn't even see past the hemline of my dress. Suddenly I felt a hand on each of my knees, and the next thing I knew my legs had been forced apart until each one was touching a separate side of the desk! I waited with baited breath, afraid to take my eyes away just in case I missed anything that was about to happen to me.

I felt the mysterious pair of lips again, now just below my knees, kissing them one after the other, and it did feel nice. The lips moved slowly upward until they were kissing me just below my dress, then I felt the hands climb up underneath and grab onto the top of my white stockings. I could see the outline of the two arms beneath my dress, but I still wasn't able so make out who or what they were attached to.

The stockings were dragged down to my feet in no time and removed along with my black heels, leaving my legs completely exposed to the icy cold air. The kissing then continued, feeling even nicer with the lips making direct contact with my bare legs, and every now and then a warm wet tongue would run all the way up to my dress then back down to my ankles. I was just holding back a moan when it all stopped.

A minute passed, then the hands returned to my legs and once more moved up underneath my dress, one grabbing onto the top of my panties while the other one gently lifted my ass off the seat (not that I would have resisted at that point). My panties were off and tossed out of sight somewhere under the desk, though I did catch a quick glimpse of white as they passed my legs. I let my head fall back against the top of the chair and closed my eyes in anticipation.

The tongue returned, starting down at my toes and running along up my legs until it was somewhere underneath my dress, mere inches from my soaking wet pussy. I decided that I wanted to see as much as I could, so I opened my eyes looked down once more; I still couldn't see anyone, but there was a large bulge beneath my dress just where my pussy lay, it about the size of a human head.

The tongue ran carefully around the outside of my puffy lips, making sure to cover every inch, then slowly began circling inward toward my sweet opening. I let out a clear gasp when the tongue entered me, and the woman assaulting me was clearly paying attention to my responses for she instantly went wild on me, her tongue seemingly everywhere at once, driving me absolutely insane.

At that point I discovered that my arms had come free, but rather than try to force her away I cupped the back of the unseen head with one hand and pulled down the top of my dress with the other. At that point I had a hot tongue running up and down my wet slit while I teased my stiff nipples with my free hand. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better the tongue pulled out of me, her lips wrapped themselves around my clitoris, then the tongue began rapidly flicking back and forth over it. I held on for as long as I could under the circumstances, but my resistance was futile and in no time I let out a mighty scream of pleasure as I came. I assumed that this would be enough to satisfy the mysterious stranger, but I was dead wrong, and the talented little tongue continued to work me over.

Eventually, after what felt like hours of exquisite oral torture, the tongue finally left, and after a passionate kiss on the lips I knew I knew I was alone in the room. My thighs were soaked with my juices, I was absolutely drenched in sweat from head to toe, and dead tired, so I grabbed by panties, stockings and heels from under the desk and wandered out of the room in a daze. In my confused state I didn't even think of trying to remove the necklace.

It was still very dark when I left the room, so I had to turn on my flashlight again to help find my around; in my confused state it took me forever to find the staircase, and in turn the dining room. Once I found my way back I moved the flashlight around the room to get a look at my sleeping companions. Kim had let her hair down at some point and was curled up into a ball, her top had also come undone and her bra was exposed. Tracy still had her hair done up, but she was lying face down so I couldn't make out any other details. Nina was the one that really caught my eye.

Nina was only covered up to her midsection by the sleeping bag, her nipples had finally managed to escape from her gown, and her hair was all over the place, but her makeup had held up and she still looked damn amazing. I had never really payed any attention to her before that point, but looking at her then I was completely captivated by her beauty! I quietly inched closer to her, keeping the flashlight focused on her neck so I could examine her without waking her up.

12