Halloween Treat

Story Info
Man and wife discover love in costumes.
1.8k words
30.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers

Storms had lashed the area all day. That was typical for this time of year though, the end of October seemed to bring out the worst of the weather. Maybe it was the evil spirits lurking around in anticipation of Halloween. Fred didn't know, he only knew he and Peggy were going to a Halloween party tonight and that was enough to put him in a good mood. They hadn't shared what costumes they would be wearing this evening and they were to meet at the party, both coming straight from work. That meant Fred had no idea what Peggy would look like, although he was sure it would be sexy, it always was. Peggy didn't know the details of Fred's costume either but each time she had asked him about it he just laughed and grinned while walking away.

Following work Fred put his costume on in his office. When he opened the door he was met with a chorus of gasps from the women who were still there. "Oh my God" his secretary screamed, "is that really you?"

"Every thing you see is 100% me." he said, and just kept on walking. By the time he got to the door the room was filled with catcalls and whistles. Peggy, at home, checked herself in the mirror one final time. She looked stunning and was sure Fred would agree. "Maybe I'll wave my magic wand over him and turn him into my love slave," she said to no one but herself.

Peggy arrived at the party first, greeting her friends and finding a place to position herself so she had a clear view of the door. Peggy nursed a glass of wine and kept an eye on the door, she didn't want to miss Fred coming in, or the look on his face when he saw her for the first time. Music pumped loudly from speakers in the living room, Halloween decorations filled each room, and everyone was in costume. In the short time she stood alone at least two of the men there tried hitting on her. "If I make a wish, will you make it come true?" one asked. "Only if the wish is for you to leave me alone" Peggy smiled. She saw Fred's car pull up out front.

The door creaked open and Fred stepped into the dim light of the party. Even in so little illumination people noticed his costume immediately. The reaction was the same as his office staff. A few of the women pointed, a few of the men slapped him on the back and congratulated him on having "the balls" to wear the outfit. He spotted Peggy right away, she looked beautiful. She was dressed as a blue nymph. Her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders, resting easily on the top of her breasts which pushed to escape the low cut gown she wore. It was the most vivid shade of blue, like a peacock's spots. Glitter along her arms and cheeks picked up what little light there was to reflect and gave Peggy an other wordly glow. In her hand she held a shining "magic wand" and completing the costume...soft white angel wings seemed to spring from her back. He moved to her through the crowd "you look beautiful Peggy" he said just before kissing her.

Peggy was still too surprised by Fred's costume to say anything. Here, standing before her was her husband, or at least she thought. Fred's face was covered with fur, as were patches of his back and chest. His legs looked the same in what appeared to be fur covered tights. Two small horns marked his forehead. But what really caught her eye, and apparently everyone else's was what wasn't covered! Fred's cock was completely exposed!! It hung along with his balls outside the confines of the tights. He had put some darker flesh colored make up on it, but it was definitely his cock hanging there for everyone to see.

Since everyone had seen a cock before most partygoers went back to their drinks and conversation. "Freddy, I don't know what to say."

"Say you like" he answered while spinning to give her a look at whole costume. His cock swung around with him and bounced to a stop. "I love it!!" Peggy whispered in his ear, "but aren't you embarrassed?"

"Nah, most of these people think it fake, and rest don't care."

"I was only worried about how you would like it."

"You can stop worrying, I like it a lot," with that she took Fred by the hand and moved to an empty spot on the floor to slow dance with the other couples.

Fred remarked more than once how "beautiful" Peggy looked as the Blue Nymph. He held her close during the dance. If there were any questions about whether he sported a real cock or not, they were answered by the end of the song. When Fred and Peggy stepped away from each other his erection gave him away. One of the women nearby leered a boozy "trick or treat" at him, but he already knew who he would be sharing his "treat" with. "I have magic powers and can make that disappear for you," Peggy whispered, as she took him by the hand. They walked through the revelers together Fred's cock pointing the way.

Upstairs the owners had a little used guest room and Fred and Peggy headed there. With no bulb in the only light fixture, the room was lit by the full moon pouring through the curtainless window. Fred took Peggy in his arms and pulled her close. He was surrounded by the fragrance of Obsession, and lost in the moment. He kissed Peggy softly, her lips full, and bright red. His hands moved along the silky fabric of her gown feeling along her back, her hips, and finally her ass. She wore nothing underneath. Peggy explored Fred's body with the same passion. His chest felt oddly exciting covered with hair, his butt smooth under the tights, and his cock hard and warm between them.

Their reflection in the window showed their bodies pressed together, arms around each other, kissing deeply. "I want you so badly Peggy," Fred barely whispered as he let his hands find the front of her dress. His palms slid from the flat of her stomach to the rising curve of her breasts. Peggy caught her breath and raised up on her toes prolonging only for a moment the second his palms would touch her silk covered nipples. They seemed to harden under his expert touch. Fred's fingers massaged Peggy's breasts and tweaked her nipples between layers of silk. They slipped from his grasp. He leaned over and put his lips along the laced edge of Peggy's gown and kissed her there. "Oh Freddy, that feels so good, don't stop." He granted her wish. His warm mouth covered her chest with kisses and he pushed the thin straps off her shoulders letting the dress slip to her ankles. She stood before him naked except for the wings on her back. Made of feathers, they were soft to the touch as he moved his fingers along their length. His mouth closed on Peggy's left breast, pulling the hardened nipple between his teeth and biting down gently on it. She moaned her pleasure and held his head in her hand, her other hand held his still erect cock and stroked it slowly. A small drop of cum formed at his tip. Peggy wiped it away with a finger and put it on her nipple where Fred's tongue lapped at it hungrily.

Peggy moved Fred toward bed under the window, laying him down in the shaft of moonlight. She knelt between his legs and ran her fingers along the length of his legs, scraping his thighs with her fingernails. "I want to taste you Freddy, I want you in my mouth." He didn't resist, opening his legs slightly as her face neared his sex. Fred could feel the wings brushing against his skin as Peggy's mouth neared his balls. The first touch of her wet tongue against his sac sent a shiver through him. He arched his back and waited for more. Pulling one of his balls into her mouth Peggy hummed softly while stroking his cock in her fist. She released his ball with a quiet popping sound and licked his cock from the base to the tip with the flat of her tongue. When she reached the tip she bowed her head and took his entire length into her waiting mouth. Moving easily up and down Peggy covered his cock with her saliva, and pulled gently on his balls. "Oh God Peggy, that feels tremendous, your mouth is so warm."

Peggy's nether lips were wet and swollen with arousal and one hand found it's way between her legs. While she sucked Fred's cock, she slipped a finger into her sex and brought herself closer to orgasm. Fred's cock tasted of cum now, drops appearing on the tip and being licked away with Peggy's rough tongue. Peggy stood and straddled his legs. She moved over him the wings catching the light through the window and lowered herself onto him. She looked wonderful. Her full breasts waiting to be touched, her blonde hair hanging over his stomach, her outer lips wet and pouty nearing his shaft.

Peggy put her hands on Fred's chest and let her hips lower to his body, his cock disappearing slowly inside her. They both sighed as the feeling washed over them. The rough hair of his costume rubbed her inner thighs and excited her, his cock filled her pussy with heat, his hands surrounded her breasts and pinched at her nipples. Peggy moved slowly up and down his cock, her wings faintly moving in time to her body, making her look as though she were suspended over him. He could feel the muscles in her cunt tighten around his shaft as she neared her release. Peggy's movements became deeper and harder, Fred's cock filling her up completely. She leaned down to him, their mouths met in a hard kiss, her breasts crushed against his chest as she forced herself to take more of him inside her. Fred felt his balls slapping at her wetness, heard the sucking noises each time his cock slid from the protection of her pussy. He reached around her waist and pulled her hard against him as he raised his hips. "Unggghhh!"

"I'm coming Freddy, don't let go." Her voice filled the room as she felt her orgasm wash over her. Her mouth was open sometimes in a silent moan as he pumped his warm cum into her. Her pussy closed around him and held him tightly, her lips pulsing against the base of his cock, small drips of their mixed juices escaping to cover his balls. Peggy looked up at the window and saw her reflection. She was a fairy taking a satyr for her own on a moonlit night. The room was quiet except for their rhythmic breathing.

feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife - Tricked Into Beach Exposure Shy Wife - tricked into beach exposure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 01 A hero makes a sacrifice and his rewarded is a second chance.in Novels and Novellas
Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 01 Leo, is summoned to another world and with monster girls.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 01 My wife and I joined a local onsite swingers' club.in Group Sex
The Chronicle of Cassie Sometimes friends can be lovers.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories