Halloween Treat

Story Info
Halloween Surprise for Lover.
1.3k words
4.53
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look in the mirror and smirk at myself, proud of my choice of Halloween costume this year. Tomorrow is Halloween, which means Damian and I will be spending the entire day going to our friends' parties. Tonight is the only time we'll have to spend Halloween privately. Last year we didn't do anything fun for ourselves so I'd like to surprise him this time around.

The sexy maid costume I'm wearing only cost twenty five dollars due to the extreme lack of fabric that went into making it. A very short mini black dress barely covers my ass and hardly covers the area between my breasts, showcasing my cleavage. There's a very thin white lacy apron that's tied around my waist, the only indication that this outfit could be classified as a maid. The apron cinches the dress and shows off my hourglass figure, something that Damian loves. My legs look a mile long in my thigh high stockings and black high heels. My hair is curled and pulled into a messy bun, my eyes are decorated with black eyeliner, and my lips are ruby red. Damian loves when I wear red lipstick, he says that its his favorite color on me.

Hidden under my dress is a lacy red bra and a matching red thong that goes on full display when I bend over due to the shortness of the dress. Damian loves red, he thinks it's so sexy. When he gets a glimpse of my thong, he'll be done for.

The sound of the front door closing brings me out of my thoughts. "Baby?" He calls. "I'm home."

I strut down the hall, my heels clicking on the ground. Damian is staring at the entrance to the kitchen, his eyes going wide when he sees me. "Hello, Mr. Michaels." I say, changing my tone of voice to the one I use when I'm trying to turn him on. His eyes scan me from head to toe, and then back up to my face. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Like what you see, Sir?"

He lets out a deep breath and chuckles. "You know what happens when you call me that, Zoe."

"I'm just trying to do my job, Mr. Michaels." I say with a smirk. I grab a rag off of the counter and walk over to him. I make a show of leaning over the counter to wipe it clean, my ass going on full show. I listen to his gasp when he catches sight of my new panties. His hand goes to the skin of my rear and starts to massage. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. Only a few minutes and he is already touching me.

I stand straight, shocking him. I turn and smack his arm with my rag. "If you'll excuse me, Sir." I say, winking when I say it. "I must go inspect the bookcase and dust the shelves." I watch his eyes as I speak to him. He can't stop looking st my lips, fascinated by the red lipstick I used. I'd bet money that he's thinking incredibly dirty thing about my mouth.

I turn to leave when he says, "I have something else for you to inspect."

I spin around and put my hand on my hip. I watch as his eyes wander over my body, groaning at how my figure looks. He's probably doing very naughty things to me in his mind. "And what would that be?"

He motions me closer with his hand. I walk slowly over to him. When I'm close enough, he wraps his arms around me and grabs my ass roughly with his hands. His mouth goes to my neck, sucking harshly. I know that there will be dark hickies all over my neck by morning but I don't care. He slaps my ass once, causing me to groan. My hands go to his pants and push them down without unbuttoning them. "Eager, aren't you?" Damian whispers before nibbling my earlobe. I drop to my knees, watching as his rock hard erection springs free from his boxers. I immediately wrap my lips around his sensitive head and start to lick and suck. Once he's slick, I sink all the way down to the base of his hard cock, feeling him pop down my throat. He lets out a loud groan. "Fuck, Zoe"

I do that a few more times and tease him by licking the slit, but my fun is cut short. He grabs me by the arms and pulls me to my feet. I'm spun around and pushed against the counter in a second, my ass on full show to him. My face is pressed against the cold counter top, a relieving contrast to my blazing skin. He slaps the skin once, twice, three times before leaning over me, his erection pressing against my clothed center. "You know what happens when you call me Sir." He says in his deep voice. "Tell me, Zoe. Have you been a good girl or a bad girl tonight?"

"I don't know, master." I say, smirking slightly.

He chuckles. "That's not a good answer. I'll give you one more chance. Have you been a good girl or a bad girl for your master?"

"I don't know, Sir." I say, perfectly aware at what I've done.

"Oh, you're going to get it." He says, smacking my ass hard. I gasp and grip the side of the counter. "You've been a very bad girl, Zoe." Smack. "Dressing like this, teasing me, not answering my questions. You're so in for it." Another hard smack to the other cheek. I groan. He unties my apron and pulls it out from around me. Before I know it, my hands are tied behind my back with it.

Damian pushes my dress up around my waist and pulls my thong down my legs, leaving it around my ankles. His wet, warm tongue slides unexpectedly up and down my already wet folds. He circles his tongue roughly around my clit, causing me to moan. And then he slips a finger into me, and then two. Before I know it, he's massaging my g-spot and licking my clit, all while I'm moaning and shaking uncontrollably. I moan his name, begging him to keep going. I tell him that I'm close. So achingly close to releases ass over his fingers. But right as I'm on the verge of complete pleasure, his fingers leave my g-spot and his mouth leaves my clit. I'm left hanging on the edge, unsatisfied. "This is what happens to bad girls." Damian says as he lines himself up with my opening. In one fast motion, he plunges into me. I gasp loudly as I feel him sink all the way inside of me, the sound of his skin smacking against mine echoing around the kitchen. His hands hold my hips as he pounds into me, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. My legs begin to shake as my moans get louder and louder. I'm yelling his name, begging him not to stop. Before long, he brings me to the edge.

And then again.

And again.

And again.

By the time he's ready to blow, I'm unable to control anything my body is doing. Words have turned to sounds, coherent thoughts have escaped me completely, and my body is no longer in control. Damian's breathing gets heavier and then he's no longer inside of me. His moans fill the room, causing shivers to run down my spine. God, he's so sexy when he moans.

Warm liquid sprays onto my ass. His moans grow louder and his breathing falters. He unties my hands once he's gained control of himself again and helps me stand. "Let's get you cleaned up." He says gently. He helps me walk to the bathroom and gets a shower going for the two of us. Once I'm all rinsed off, he closes the drain and switches the water to come out of the faucet. Hot water fills the bath quickly. He holds me against his chest and whispers sweet things into my ear until I'm able to function normally again. And the first thing to come out of my mouth is, "maybe I should be a bad girl more often."