Halloween War Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, this feels so good." Morena cried out as her breathing became louder. "Make me cum, make me cum!"

Alyson smiled as she licked Morena's arsehole, she knew what she was doing was opening a whole new world of please for the younger actress. As she added a fourth finger to the pussy, she could feel the pussy lips tighten on her digits and she knew that Morena was about to cum. It didn't slow her down as her fingers thrust in and out with a quicker speed, timing perfectly with Morena's moans turning into screams. The girl got louder as Alyson felt the juices coat her fingers, Morena's ass smacking her in the face as she went through the motions of her orgasm.

Alyson was fairly sure that anyone outside would have heard the screams but she didn't care. Morena had collapsed to the bed and Alyson crawled up to join her. The younger girl cuddled into the red head as they laid on the bed.

"That was amazing!" she whispered.

Alyson smiled back at her.

"Stick with me kid and your pussy will never go hungry again!"

***Present Day***

"Wow, how did you manage to get her?" Sarah asked.

"Scratch that, you didn't even cum?" Jennifer interjected.

"Well I was playing with myself the entire time and I brought myself to orgasm after she left the room. She never did call me back!"

"What a bitch!" Jennifer said out loud as she finished her wine.

"So it's you next Love!" Sarah said with a keen eye on Jennifer.

"I had sex in your shower and today is Halloween, does that count?" Jennifer asked as she saw both of her companions shake their heads. "Fine, we have to go back four years when me and Brian went to one together."

"Christ, this ain't another story where you and Brian did missionary, is it?" Sarah asked with a drunken chuckle.

"Well if you stop interrupting me then you will be able to find out what happened. And who mentioned anything about me fucking Brian?"

***Jennifer's Story - 31st October 2014***

Jennifer loved working as an actress, her shows always gave her really interesting outfits to wear. The Client List was one such show. Sure, it had been years since the show had been cancelled but Jennifer had made sure she kept some of her sexier outfits.

She had arrived at the party earlier in the night with her husband, she looked amazing in her French Maid outfit. Every guy there must have checked out her tanned legs and generous cleavage and Jennifer loved the attention. It got better when she spotted the surfer.

He had a blonde top knot, an undone Hawaiian shirt and long board shorts. The exposed skin shone as his eight pac was clear in view. The thought of riding him made her a little excited that her nipples pressed against her costumes fabric, Jennifer was happy with the decision of leaving her bra at home.

As she was lost in the fantasy, she felt the erect penis of her husband press against her ass. His arms wrapped around her waist and his lips made their way to her neck.

"Hey baby, I found a room we could misbehave in." he whispered.

"We're not teenagers Brian. We don't need to sneak around." Jennifer replied with a laugh.

"We don't need to but it might be fun, add in a little bit of naughtiness."

Jennifer felt his hands move up her body as she kept her eyes locked on the surfer. He had noticed and started to stare back, their eyes connected across the room and it was obvious what both of them wanted, it didn't even bother him that her drunk husband was feeling her up.

"It's the room third door on the left, yeah?" she asked having scoped it out earlier.

"It is." Brian answered as he took his lips off of her neck.

"I have a little surprise for you. Go in there and wait for it. When you are done, wait for me to come and collect you."

Brian spun her around and looked at his wife, the last time Jennifer had said something like this, he'd got to fuck her friend while Jennifer watched.

"Are you serious?" he asked with a smile.

Jennifer nodded her head. Brian placed a soft kiss on her lips and skipped off like an excited child. She watched him go to ensure he had disappeared before waving over the surfer.

"Hey." he said as he approached.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Aaron."

"Listen Aaron, do you know who I am?" Jennifer asked as she leaned forward to show a generous amount of cleavage.

He nodded his head as he made no attempt the fact he was staring.

"Good, so you know what happens doesn't leave us, yeah?"

He nodded his head again with a smile on his face.

"I want to fuck you. There is a room down that corridor, third on the right. Go there, strip naked and wait for me." Jennifer instructed as she patted his arm.

The surfer nodded his head and then hurried off to the room opposite her husband. All she needed was a girl to gift to Brian. She spotted one quickly dressed in a red catsuit, she had clearly come as Britney Spears from the 'Oops I did it again' video. She explained the situation and showed her a dick pic her husband sent to her phone to impress her. After seeing his length, the girl had no issue with going to fuck Brian. She knew the outfit would do it for her husband as he made no secret of his Britney Spears crush. After the girl went in, Jennifer finished her drink and headed to the room to meet Aaron.

Jennifer was greeted with the perfect view as she entered the room; Aaron was on the bed naked with his ten inch penis stood fully to attention. Jennifer smiled as they joined eyes once again and she could tell he was about to say something so Jennifer quickly raised her finger to her lips. Jennifer reached under her dress and slid her panties down her legs, she didn't want to go through the foreplay, she was here to fuck. Her pussy was suitable wet from anticipation and she showed him as she walked around the bed. Aaron licked his lips as he saw her shaven pussy, it was a neat slit and she knew men loved it.

As she reached the top of the bed, she ran her fingers along his muscles and felt how firm they were. She was always weak for a muscular guy. She leaned up to his ear and whispered to him.

"My husband is across the hall fucking some slut I sent to him. I want a guilt free fuck so make me cum."

Jennifer winked at him before she hiked up the skirt again and climbed onto the bed to straddle his face. She lowered her body down and felt his tongue enter her pussy immediately, penetrating her deeply with his mouth organ. Jennifer let out a moan as she felt it start to move inside her, it had been awhile since a tongue had tried to go for her G spot. She rocked her hips on his face to help his tongue thrust inside of her and she felt his chin hit her clit every time he fully entered her pussy.

"Mmm yeah, that feels good." Jennifer moaned at the attention her pussy was getting.

Jennifer wanted a fun experience for both of them and looked at his cock, it was still fully erect despite not getting any attention from her. She dropped her body down and took the head of the cock into her mouth. She licked around the organ and kept it awash with her saliva: Aaron groaning with pleasure was a good sign. She wanted to match the oral pleasure she was enjoying and started to move her mouth along the skin of his cock to take more in. She could feel the head move from her lips along her tongue and pulled up before it hit the middle of her throat. She has the ability to deep throat but she was unsure if she wanted to do it on this occasion.

As she considered how far to take the cock sucking, Aaron had moved his tongue to Jennifer's clit and flicked her bean with speed. Jennifer loved the feeling of his tongue on her clit and found it hard to concentrate on the cock in hand as he ran his tongue over her clit, she loved getting head from a guy eager to please her. As she moaned around his cock, she could tell she was getting breathy and it made Aaron's cock twitch. She decided to take the cock out and pay it attention with some quick licks around the top, concentrating on her slit. It seemed to be a licking battle between the two and Aaron was winning as Jennifer struggled to lick as she felt the pleasure go through her body.

"Fuck yeah, just there big boy." Jennifer whispered.

Aaron bobbed his head as he pushed more pressure on Jennifer's clit and some of her juices started to leak onto his face. Instead of just receiving, Jennifer started to grind her pussy into Aaron's face allowing easier access for him to attack her clit. Jennifer could feel her erect nipples starting to cut into the material of her dress and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. She abandoned Aaron's cock completely and leaned up to enjoy the feeling of his tongue. Her hands reached up to lower the straps so she could take her large breasts out. Her fingers immediately went to her nipples and started to play with them to supplement the pleasure she was receiving.

"I'm so close." she moaned quietly. "I'm gonna cum on you."

Aaron enjoyed hearing that, continuing to push his tongue on her clit in between flicks and could tell how close she was as the clit started to recede. Jennifer let out a silent scream as her orgasm hit and the juices from her pussy started to shoot down onto Aaron's face. She was rarely able to squirt nowadays but the combination of factors; clit play, nipple player, stranger sex; and she was able to do it once more. Jennifer's fingers held onto her nipples as she enjoyed the orgasm go through it's full progress before she fell backwards onto the bed.

She looked over to Aaron, who had a smile on his face, as his tongue started to pick up the juices from his face. She smiled and looked down to see his cock fully ready. Jennifer got onto all fours and crawled down the bed to settle in between his legs. She looked up to him with a smile and lowered her mouth down onto his cock. She took a lot of it with one swallow as her hands dropped down to his balls and ran her fingers along his smooth skin.

Aaron let out a groan as he felt his cock get encompassed by the warmth wet skin of Jennifer's mouth. The brunette moved her lips up and down his cock as she slowly took more of it into her mouth. He let out another groan of pleasure as he felt Jennifer suck hard on his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's just the spot."

Jennifer knew he wouldn't last much longer in her mouth and she didn't want to finish yet. She rose her head off his cock and looked down at him. Her breasts were already out and he got a view of them in full. It was an effect she had on most men so was used to the reaction. She gave a flick of her nipples in the hope he would take note before dropped her body down. She placed his cock firmly between her breasts.

"Oh my God!" Aaron moaned.

The large breasts could barely wrap around his cock but she pressed her bust together to enclose it. Aaron could feel the tightness and his eyes practically rolled into the back of his head as she started to move them along his length. The cock hit her chin as she moved down as it was so big but she enjoyed the pleasurable noises coming out of Aaron's mouth. Jennifer opened her mouth and moved her head down so the head of his cock would hit her mouth as it came up.

"Go on baby, fuck me tits!" Jennifer said seductively. "Fuck my big hooker tits."

Aaron nodded his head and started to thrust his cock between her breasts to increase the speed, the friction causing more pleasure for him. His grunting carried on and Jennifer laughed to herself as she watched his enjoyment, precum starting to form on the top of his cock. She knew he was getting on the edge as his cock went between her breasts Jennifer still held on tight to ensure he got the most pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned as he did a final few thrusts.

Jennifer moved quickly to remove his cock from in between her breasts and pointed it at them instead. She liked him but no guy was cumming on her face on a first meet. The cum shot out of his cock and landed on the gap between her boobs and started to leak down. She held it in place and covered her breasts with his cum, ensuring they coated her nipples and areolas. As the spurts lowered down to a dribble, she let the cock go and and moved up to meet him at the top of the bed. She ensured his eyes were on her as she lifted her right breast up and licked the cum off of her nipples. She swallowed the load down before repeating the process with her left breast. His face was completely agog with shock as she returned her view to him.

"Mmm, tasty. Nice cum from a big cock. Think you can go for round 2?" she asked with hope.

Aaron shook his head before dropping back down onto his back. He fell asleep incredibly quickly to her disappointment. Jennifer rolled her eyes as she put her breasts back into the french maids top and climbed off the bed to retrieve her panties. She made a final check in the mirror and rubbed any remaining cum into her skin.

Jennifer left Aaron alone in the room to see the girl she had unleashed on her husband limping back to the kitchen, Barry had obviously tricked her into a little bit of anal. Jennifer walked into the room to see Barry stark naked with a hard on all ready and willing for her.

"Wow, you manage to cum?"

"Course I did." he replied as he stroked his cock. "But why would I be done when you're wearing that."

"Correct answer big boy," Jennifer replied as spun her panties around on her finger before throwing it to her husband. "Cos I wanna cum so badly!"

***Present Day***

"You naughty little minx!" Sarah screamed with a giggle. "Who'd have thought Little Miss Virtuous over here would fuck without her husband knowing."

"Well sometimes you gotta be naughty." Jennifer replied with a laugh.

As the three girls laughed, the doorbell rang. Alyson and Jennifer looked at Sarah who had a large smile on her face. She drained her wine before rising from her chair to go answer the door. She returned moments later with four men and two girls, all dressed similarly. The four men were dressed in a soccer shorts that were very tight and showed off their bulges. They were all very athletic with big muscles and six pac's shining in the light, they were very impressed with the black guy who had an 8 pac. The two girls were both asian and wore very small thong bikinis, the material barely hiding their hard nipples.

"So the real reason why the boys, aren't coming back tonight. These six are ours to play with." Sarah said as she giggled to herself. "Let's begin!"

The end.

12