Halloween with Movie Stars Ch. 01

Story Info
Things are not always as they seem…
2.4k words
4.65
60.2k
62

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,705 Followers

It was Halloween weekend, which is absolutely the best weekend on campus. All the fraternity and sorority houses throw big parties. And since they are within a block of each other, you could go to one party after another.

My costume was the classic white suit John Travolta wore in Saturday Night Fever. I had a black shirt underneath opened up so you could see my huge gold necklace. I knew I would get some action wearing it.

I asked my roommate Dana what his costume was, but he said it was a surprise. He shut himself up in his room and told me not to come in. He was a drama major. We had been roommates for half the semester, but really didn't hang out much together.

I spent most of the day talking to the guys to see where they were going. Everyone had a strategy. Some were going to start on fraternity row and work their way to sorority row. I was going to party with my buddy Tim. We were definitely starting where the women were and that was sorority row.

I got into my costume, got a beer and waited for Tim to arrive. I was mid-sip when Dana's door opened and this smoking hot chick emerged.

Her long, dark curly hair flowed down the front of this fire engine red satin evening gown that hugged her like a second skin. One of the shoulder straps had come off exposing a bare shoulder that looked sexy as hell.

Her eyes were perfectly done with layers of smoky eye shadow outlined in dark mascara with these long lashes. And those lips were painted the same shade of red as her dress. I couldn't believe my eyes.

She put her hand on her hip, threw her chest out, "How do I look?" she asked giving me this sexy, sensual look.

Dana had totally transformed himself into Angelina Jolie. "Holy shit!" I said shocked. I checked him out, head to toe and back again. He had really done a great job. He even caught that attitude she has. "Dude...you look hot," I said honestly.

He just grinned. He flashed his perfectly painted fingernails at me and said, "I bet you tell that to all the girls." He turned for the door and walked out. I caught myself watching him swing that ass in that tight little dress. It must have been the heels. I finished my beer wondering how he figured to pick up chicks dressed like that.

Tim finally showed up. He was dressed as Elvis in that classic white jumpsuit with the wide belt. "What the fuck, man? Elvis? What...you trying to pick up old ladies?"

"Dude! Elvis is a chick magnet...for all ages. I will definitely score in this costume."

"Whatever man," I joked. "Let's hit it."

We made our way to sorority row. The whole block was filled with loud music as every house was throwing a party. I looked at Tim, "We have arrived my man!" He smiled back and in his Elvis impersonation, "Thank you...thank you very much."

We walked into the first house. The place had all these lame decorations. There was music, but the place was flat. We found the keg and poured some beers. We milled around, said hello to a few people, but the place was dead. Tim and I looked at each other and headed for the door.

Fortunately we didn't have far to go as there was another party next door. Now the two parties couldn't have been more different. There was a banner strung across the entry that said, 'Welcome to Hollywood.' The Rolling Stones were blaring and people were dancing. Well, you couldn't really call it dancing as people were jammed together like sardines. The place was jumping with excitement. It didn't take long to figure out all the chicks were dressed as movie stars.

Tim and I looked at each other and smiled. This was definitely more like it. We made our way to the keg, poured fresh beers and started to mingle through the crowd. The place was lousy with chicks. They were everywhere.

I was making my way through the crowd when I saw Marilyn Monroe. She was wearing that classic white dress from The Seven Year Itch. She had that platinum blonde hair that framed her cute face with bright red lips and of course that iconic mole just to the side of her mouth.

Our eyes kind of locked on to each other as we shared a moment. She gave me this sexy little pout, tilted her head to one side and flashed her cute little panties at me. I could see where her stockings attached to her garter belt and everything. She pushed her dress down and gave me that innocent little giggle Marilyn was famous for.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I was in love. All I could do was stare at her. She was gorgeous. And sexy. Playful. Innocent, yet nasty. She was all the things I dig in a chick. And did I mention gorgeous?

She grabbed my hand and led me into the fray on the dance floor. I looked back at Tim, but he was talking to someone as we were swallowed up by all the people.

We were pushed right up next to each other with people all around us. The music was loud and everybody was jumping and bumping together. I yelled out my name, but the music was so loud she couldn't hear me.

She had the prettiest eyes and the sweetest red lips. The more we danced, the more our bodies rubbed together. It didn't take much of that before I was hard as a fucking rock. I freaked out. She had to feel it. I hoped she wouldn't get mad or think I was some sort of pervert.

She put her arms around my neck, squeezed in even tighter. Not only did she notice my erection, she started gyrating her hips against it. Man did it feel good.

I noticed that Tim made it to the dance floor, but he was halfway across the room. I couldn't see who he was dancing with, but I could see he was really getting into it. I shot him a look that equated to, 'this is the best.'

He saw me and smiled. Suddenly he lost his smile and it looked like he was trying to yell something. There was no way I could hear him over the music. He mouthed whatever it was several times, but I couldn't make it out.

The music turned slow and I eased my arms around Marilyn, held her tight. I could feel the boned corset she was wearing underneath that dress. Visions of that boned corset, garter belt, stockings and cute little panties filled my head. I glanced down at her, she up at me. Our lips just glided together. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, curled it around mine. We kissed, and danced, rubbing our bodies together. I completely forgot about Tim.

About halfway through that song I felt something. I quickly realized it was Marilyn. She had eased her hand between us and was busy massaging my throbbing cock. I thought my knees were going to give out. She grabbed my hand when the song was over and led me out to the back porch.

We found a place to sit. It seemed stupid to ask her name when we had already been so intimate with each other, but we hadn't said a word to each other.

"It's Marilyn...silly," she giggled moving in for another kiss. I felt her fingers ease around my cock once again giving it a nice, long squeeze. This girl really had me going. Not only was she hot, she couldn't keep her hands off my dick. Does it get any better than that?

I actually became worried that I might cum in my pants. We were joined by some other people coming out for some fresh air. We stopped kissing, but I was so horny I couldn't see straight.

She must have felt the same way. She grabbed my hand and we walked out into the backyard. We found some bushes and ducked behind them. She put her finger to my lips signaling me to remain quiet. This devilish grin crossed her face as she sank to her knees.

I watched as she lowered my zipper. She reached in and hauled out my poor aching cock. I looked down just in time to see it disappear between Marilyn Monroe's ruby red lips!

"Oh wow..." I purred feeling her warm, wet mouth.

She rolled those lips up and down my shaft in a slow, rhythmic fashion. I felt my knees shaking as she took me right to the edge. She stopped just in the nick of time. I stood there on my tiptoes trying to catch my breath thinking this chick really knew how to suck cock.

She grabbed my balls, pulled gently on them a few times before running her tongue over them nice and slow. I never had a chick lick my balls before. It was fucking great.

After I had eased back down off my tiptoes she slipped those lips back over the head of my dick. With the greatest of ease she slid right down to the base taking my entire length into that sexy mouth of hers.

"Oh yeah baby..." I purred realizing she was a true master. I had never been deep throated before. It was fucking unbelievable.

She eased off, danced that tongue up and down my shaft, licked my balls. She sucked me fast, then slow. I had never been with a girl so into dick. She worked me right back up on my tiptoes again, but this time she kept going.

I felt my whole world spinning out of control. Then it happened. I exploded in a mind blowing orgasm. She used my dick like a straw sucking every last drop of cum from my poor balls.

Once it was over, she planted a kiss right on the head of my dick! No chick had ever done that. I was in orgasmic bliss as she rose to her feet, reached her hand behind my head and pulled me down to her lips. By the time I figured out what she was doing, it was too late.

Our lips met once again, but this time was different. She had just taken a huge load between those lips. I was not at all sure I wanted to kiss her, but she didn't give me a choice.

I was horrified as her tongue pushed into my mouth followed by an ocean of thick, salty cum! My natural instinct was to pull away, but she kept her hand on the back of my head.

That tongue of hers was insistent, seemingly everywhere at once making it impossible not to swallow some of it. And there was tons of it too. I had no idea I came so much. We kissed and kissed until there was nothing left. I'm not sure who swallowed more, her or me.

She pulled back with this dreamy look in her eyes. You would have thought she was the one who came. She looked at my lips, raised her hand, ran her finger along the corner of my mouth mopping up some excess cum. She pushed that finger past my lips and waited for me to suck it off. Man, not only did this chick love dick...she was kinky as hell too.

She gave me that innocent little giggle of hers and led me back into the house. My first stop was the kitchen to get another beer. I wanted to get that taste out of my mouth. Then we went back into the party room and made our way to the dance floor.

I was still a little stunned. I had never tasted cum before. It completely permeated my mouth. I must have drunk a gallon of that stuff. I saw Tim on the dance floor. He was getting hot and heavy kissing this chick as they danced. I'm glad he was having a good time. I was no longer sure if I was or not.

At one point his dance partner came up for air. It was Dana, my roommate! Holy shit!

Tim didn't have the slightest clue.

I freaked out. They had been kissing half the freaking night. I didn't want to be the one to tell him his date was a guy!

I danced another song with Marilyn buying time trying to figure out what to do. I had to do something. I had hoped to get Marilyn's number before the night was over, but decided against it after that last kiss.

I thanked her for a great time and made my way over to Tim. Dana saw me coming their way and freaked out. He had sheer panic in his eyes.

"Hey man...time to go," I said grabbing Tim's arm. I didn't even look at Dana.

"Yeah...ok," he said. He bent down and gave Dana one last kiss goodnight. I just closed my eyes. I hoped like hell he never found out. He would kick my ass if he did. "I'll call you," he said as I pulled him away.

We made our way to the front door and left. I had no idea what to say. I was pretty freaked out as we walked back to the dorm.

"That bitch was hot," he said smiling ear to ear. "Looked just like Angelina Jolie...didn't you think? And man could she suck a dick! Dude...I think that was the best blowjob I've ever had. She even licked my balls! You ever had a chick lick your balls? She swallowed every drop too! That had to be the biggest load ever. And you know what? She actually kissed the head of my cock afterwards. I'm not shitting you. Leaned right in, planted a big wet one right on the tip of my dick. You freaking believe that shit? It was fucking awesome!"

I just cringed. I wanted to change the subject before he poisoned my mind with more images of my roommate, images I would have to live with for the rest of my life, "Hey man...what were you saying on the dance floor earlier? I couldn't make it out."

His smile disappeared. He looked at me suddenly nervous. "Uh...not really sure how to break this to you," he said glancing at me, then down at his feet. Suddenly he couldn't seem to look me in the eye. "Uh yeah...that chick you were dancing with...uh...not really a chick."

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,705 Followers