Hallowiener Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Da... Danny?" I felt his fingers on my chin, lifting my eyes to meet his, he had stopped gasping and his eyes were clear. He said nothing more. He simply looked at me and smiled. It was a smile of relief. However, there was something more behind his eyes. It was a look of lust, I had not seen before.

I watched as his fingers released my chin and dropped down to my hands. Softly lifting each one away from his crotch and reaching for his zipper. I swallowed loudly as the crackle of his zip broke the silence. My eyes didn't dare move from his, but I could still see what was happening. A large pink slab bounced into my peripheral vision, and my heart threatened to pop clear of my chest.

"Go on, take it!" Mr Hamilton whispered to me softly, "We both know that's why you're here."

I swallowed again as he took my shaking hand, placing it on the thickest cock I could imagine. I tried to close my fingers but I was still some distance short. That's when I was finally able to break my stare and look at what I held in my hand.

"Oh my god, you've got such a big dick!" I whispered, managing to keep my feminine voice in place. "I can barely hold it!" I said, as I brought my second hand together with the first and tried to cope with its girth.

I marvelled at its size. So thick, the veins bulged from the sides and the large mushroom head gleamed in the evening sun coming through the blinds. My hands delicately began to stroke its length. My confidence building as my pace quickened.

"Why don't you be a good girl and hold it with your mouth then?" Mr Hamilton almost growled as he said those words. His large hand slide from my shoulder, up my neck and bunched my hair into his fist. His words formed a question, but it was clear that an answer wasn't necessary as his strong arm pulled me into his lap. I glanced up to watch him as I opened my red, glimmering lips and allowed him to push inside my mouth. I was in bliss.

"Mmmmm," he murmured as he stopped after working four inches inside my drooling mouth. "Oh you've done this before haven't you...?" He looked at me as if to ask my name.

"Daaneel," I spluttered, my mouth eagerly slurping on his huge cock.

"Oh, Danielle, so nice to meet you!" The shock in his voice had vanished. The chance to satiate his lust without, at least in his mind, cheating on his wife had been delivered to him, and he was going to make damn sure he took advantage of it.

"Gulg! Gulg! Gulg!" echoed around the room as Mr Hamilton forcibly slammed my mouth into his lap and down onto his thick cock. My jaw started to ache. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I tried to cope with the large mushroom head slapping the back of my throat. My teacher had only managed to work six inches into my mouth and there was so much more left, I felt that he wouldn't stop until I'd taken every last inch, but I was wrong, at least about his intentions for my mouth.

I gasped loudly, as if coming up for air. Mr Hamilton's trousers looked messy and wet as my drool seeped down his thick shaft and pooled in all the creases and crevices of his lap. His fingers, still woven into my blonde locks, forced me to my feet, and he stood, towering above me. He didn't say a word as he flung me easily towards his desk, my thighs slamming into the hard wooden top and causing me to yelp in pain. I tried to turn back to him but his large hand pressed into my shoulder blades and pushed me forward. I could hear the unmistakable sound of a belt unhooked and the slap of leather pulled through trouser loops. I heard shoes kicked free and clothes dropped to the floor. That's when I glanced up and saw the reflection in the large glass-fronted cabinet opposite us. There I was, make-up smeared and cheeks sporting more red than mere blush, and behind me, looming large was the naked frame of Mr Hamilton. He had shed all his clothes and stood in all his magnificence behind me as he spat onto his hand and rubbed his large cock.

My eyes couldn't break from the sight. He seemed broader somehow, larger in all manner of ways. I felt the sudden whoosh of fresh air caress my cheeks as he flicked my skirt over my butt. "Mmmm" was all he said as he once again coated his shaft with spit. He yanked down my panties with little care and my bare backside was now on full view to my teacher. I couldn't take in the extreme situation in which I found myself. Here I was, bent over my Teacher's desk dressed like a slutty little schoolgirl, while he stripped me naked and prepared his huge cock for a close examination I hadn't revised for. What's more surreal was the fact that two days ago I would have laughed out loud if you had told me this was in my future!

As I tried my best to drink in the situation of the moment I felt Mr Hamilton's large hand grip my hip, his strong fingers pinching me tightly, almost circling half my waist, then I felt it. He took a small step forward and the tip of his large cock nestled against my upturned butt. My cheeks almost shivered in fright next to the thick pipe pressed against them. I watched on through our reflection as he once again spat loudly onto his hand and stroked his cock, only this time aiming it directly at me.

My cheeks spread willingly as the purple mushroom tip eased forward. For such a big man he had a gentle touch, or perhaps he was just savouring my young tight ass. The answer was given to me almost immediately as he pushed against my puckered hole. It wasn't a matter of savouring the experience, nor having a gentle touch both of which were still true. No, Mr Hamilton had been here before, many times. He knew that going slowly was the only way to break in a new young toy, a new young, tight sissy ass like mine. The anticipation was getting to me. I even started pushing back against him as I felt the searing pain of the smallest tip opening me up.

"Whoa there little one, I'll be inside you soon enough," his voice was soothing, and his fingers strong, I wasn't moving unless he instructed me to do so. "And you'll know it when I am." He added with the sound of a smile on his lips.

As he finished his sentence, I felt him push a little harder and my body exploded. Pain wracked my butt and I felt like I was on fire. My whole body flushed red and I almost collapsed onto the table, and that was only the head of his cock. My breath was ragged and I gasped more than a few times. It felt more like a soccer ball to the chest, not a baseball bat to the butt that had winded me!

This wasn't right, he was too big, Mr Roberts was big, but this was ridiculous, what was I thinking?

"Please Sir, no more!" I begged, but all that managed to do was make his cock throb noticeably inside me. "I can't take it!" I whined dropping my head to the desk. All the while, it had escaped me why I was still putting on the girly voice of the charade.

I tried to squirm free as Mr Hamilton's large hands gripped my waist, holding me against the desk and his cockhead inside my tight asshole. In the silence of the moment, I could hear Mr Hamilton's breathing, laboured slightly and much deeper than before. Then the moment stopped. I heard a grunt over my shoulder and the pain that was lessening rippled through my body again. I felt so full. Only a few hours ago a big hard cock had stretched my tight little hole, but it was still proving tough to take the pure thickness of my new lover.

Mr Hamilton's hands left my hips and pressed down on the desk either side of me as he reared up behind me. My own hands gripped the desks edge and clung on for dear life. He pushed again and buried more of himself inside me with a loud, guttural roar; I think I may have squeaked when he did, I most certainly did as the next two pushes followed quickly after. My head hit the desk with a thud; Mr Hamilton didn't offer a word of comfort.

I was suddenly feeling weak, my legs lifted from the floor as he eased himself into me. My head was spinning and the soft throbbing pain of my ass didn't help. Two pushes forward and a slight pull back, was the rhythm Mr Hamilton was building up. Every thrust made me yelp like a little girl, this seemed only to fuel his desire to fuck me harder. He was grunting and groaning, straining at every movement. His pace increased as the first few inches stretched me wide open for him. My legs firmly trapped between his strong thighs and the solid desk, he began to drive several inches into me without restraint, but I could sense there was so much more to come.

The tears streamed down my face, I could see my mascara dripping dark blue dots onto the hard wooden surface Mr Hamilton was pummelling me in to. My hands pawed at his tight abs to try and stop him as I murmured pleas for him to slow his anal assault. There was no response. I had offered myself to him and he was taking all he could. At any other time, I might have protested strongly, but his thickness had broken my will. At first, it was a delicious temptation, but now it was a method of torture. He used it well.

However, as much as what was happening hurt, my hard cock hadn't gone unnoticed. I did like being his to use as he chose. He had the big cock so it was only right that he made the rules, and who was I to argue? The more I thought about it, catching my breath between each thrust, it became clearer. I was wearing make-up, high heels, stockings, lingerie and a short skirt. I was a sissy slut and that was that, and I needed to learn my place.

"That hurts so good Sir!" My voice squeaked as I tried to speak with a dry mouth. "You really know how to fuck a young, teen ass!"

My head was low as I moaned loudly into the desk. My fingers turned white as I gripped the edge in front of me. "Yes, that's it, fuck my tight ass, Sir; do I feel good on your big hard cock?"

"Such a lovely little ass!" he growled as his hand struck my ass, causing me to rear up like a prowling cat. "I was just thinking how a nice tight ass would be a lovely way to spend the evening!"

I yelped again as I felt his weight push forward, the hairs on his thighs tickled me as he thrust himself against me. His cock felt ten times thicker than it had looked, but my ass was slowly adjusting to him, as the pain lessened, huge wafts of pleasure soaked over my body and the yelps changed to excited moans.

"That's it! Show this little sissy how a real man fucks!" My eyes closed as I felt his hand strike my sore ass once again with a loud smack. My voice got louder as the slapping of his thighs against mine echoed off the polished floor. "Do me! That's it! Fuck this little slut the way she deserves!"

I couldn't believe the words that were coming from me but with every syllable his pace increased and I could feel his cock reaching the root. By that point, I wanted all of him. I wanted every solid inch in my tight ass! I wanted him to ruin me right there! My cock was achingly hard and flapping in my panties as he sawed his large cock in and out of my ass. My mind was a fog of sex and lust a total opposite of the weeping little bitch I was a few moments before. The realization that I was a sissy cock slut for real men with real cocks had finally set in. I had to remember to thank Becca when I saw her next.

"Sir, do you want to know something?" I said, flicking my hair out of my eyes. "Last night... last night I fucked my best friend's father! Yes that's right, I'm such a dirty little whore that I gave myself to his big cocked daddy. Now, I'm here, on your desk, getting the hardest fuck of my young life by your massive dick! Am I a slut Sir? Am I a dirty little sissy slut who deserves to get fucked hard? Tell me, please God tell me!"

"Yes!" His booming voice took me by surprise and I couldn't help screaming, that, and that he pushed about 8 inches of thick cock into my ass at the same time. "You're a dirty little sissy cock-slut who should live on her knees pleasuring real men! Your tight little ass should be full of cock and that pretty little mouth should be swallowing cum on a daily basis!"

He was taking almost no care with me now. His body leant over me rather dauntingly as he thrust into me, growling into my ear as he did so. His voice changed to one of a whisper as he coaxed moans from deep inside me. A mixture of lust and submission was coursing through my body at that point. Every thrust making me gasp in pleasure as I felt his entire length sliding in and out of my ravaged asshole.

"Do you like my big cock?" His tongue flicked my ear as he spoke, "Is it bigger than your friends Daddy?"

"Yes..." I couldn't answer with anything louder than a weak little dribble of noise as he slammed me into the table repeatedly. "You're so much bigger than he was. I need you inside me!" Tears once again poured down my cheeks as I spoke, the pleasure causing my body to react in ways I could not explain.

"Don't fret little one, I plan on being inside you many times this semester. That is if you want me to." His breath against my ear sent chills down my spine, sending my head spinning.

"Yes Sir! Oh God yes! Please fuck me, have me, take me whenever you want I don't care as long as I get to feel your big hard cock inside my tight ass!" It felt like he fired the words from my mouth with each powerful thrust of his hips. He had me, he controlled me, and he owned me.

I reared up, my head lifting for the first time since he had bent me over, as my eyes opened I saw Becca, her smiling face beamed across the room as she watched through the window of the door. She waved at me and blew me a kiss goodbye. Before she left, she waved her other hand in the window, the hand holding a camera, aiming it at us I mentally heard the shutter click and she pulled it down once more. In that moment my body tensed, all energy fell from my body and I felt my cock convulse. Spurt after spurt filled my panties in a sticky mess, and I wasn't the only one to notice, it was the last thing Mr Hamilton could take.

"Fuck!" He roared loudly that anyone around could hear and he slammed into the desk and drove all ten inches deep inside my ass coursing my limp, exhausted body to flail around.

Deep inside me, very deep I felt it. The warmth coating my insides as his cock seemed to double in size and pump me full of one of the largest loads I could imagine. His cock continued to inject his seed deep as he slowly rocked his hips against me. His breathing staggered and I could feel his sweat dripping onto my shirt. I just lay there, my hands dangling over the edge of the table and a funny, contented smile on my face.

Our breathless gasping was the only sound, punctuated with the soft sloshing as Mr Hamilton's cock slid softly in and out of my ass. He was almost purring as his cock twitched and throbbed inside my cum filled hole.

It took a good ten minutes, at least that's how long it felt, before he spoke. "Well Danielle, I'm very glad you dropped by. You're the hottest piece of ass I've had in some time." I groaned as his large deflating cock slipped from my butt and a soft trickle of warm cum dripped down my thigh. He stepped from the table and I felt the heat of my ass caressed with the fresh air now surrounding it.

I lay there listening to the clink of his belt buckle and shuffling of his shoes. A large hand rubbed my soft butt and gave it a light slap, jolting me out of my trance for a moment.

"Time to get back to the wife I guess," my eyes didn't lift from the table as he walked by me. "Next time you fancy that tight little ass of yours fucked, give me a call." He said, dropping a business card in front of my nose. The words 'Extra Credit Lessons' the only thing I could make out. Making me smile.

His footsteps drifted away slowly, the door latch cracked, he flicked the lights off, and the thud of the timber echoed down the corridor. I was alone. A thoroughly fucked sissy slut, dripping another man's cum into my panties. Maybe this semester won't be so dull after all.

12