Hallows Eve Tease

Story Info
A short story of a hot wife.
3.8k words
3.91
42.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Hallows Eve. My wife was getting herself ready for her co-worker's Halloween party in her new sexy Harley Quinn outfit and I was off running around, trying to find makeup.

The stuff we bought to create our character faces were horrible. The makeup would not cover and stick and so here I was, 2 hours before we needed to leave and still picking out the proper cosmetics. If she was going to be Harley I had to be the Joker.

I had been the Joker before and had the Dark Knight look down already, but this was the first time we my wife was also wearing makeup and going all out in character. So I definitely wanted to be sure we were a complete package.

I gathered up the makeup and sped home. When I stepped in we had just an hour to get ready. I walked passed the bathroom where my wife, Jenny, was getting ready. I tapped on the door.

"Hey Hunny I'm back."

"Okay, hurry and get yourself ready."

"Okay."

I put on my makeup in record time, which was not too bad seeing as how I did it before. Cracked smile, blood and all.

I threw on my Joker vest and placed the wig on my head.

"Lookin' good," Jenny said.

I turned to meet her and there was my wife, in a tight one piece Harley costume. It stopped high on her thighs and her D size breasts fought to pop out.

"Damn girl." I looked at her like a hungry beast and Jenny laughed at me. She did not usually dress this sexy because it made her uncomfortable, but she knew how hot she was. She was flaunting.

I walked right up to her, grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. I tried kissing her passionately but she pulled up.

"Uh-uh, I just put on my makeup." I whined. "You'll have to wait until later." Jenny was teasing me and enjoying herself. She always likes to tease me and loves to make my cock pulsate with desire.

We were casually late to the house party, the last visitors actually, and everyone else had already started to drink and converse. So when we walked in, all eyes went to the door. Jenny was looking so hot that girls were admiring and men were drooling. No one had taken notice of me just yet.

When they finally did, I caught everyone's eyes too, just differently.

"Oh my god!" One woman said and put her hand over her mouth.

"Dude!" A guy in a doctor's outfit said, "you totally look like him."

"Why so serious?" I cocked my head and threw them a maniacal smile.

Everyone was pleasantly freaked. We got introduced to everyone as it was Lisa's party, my wife's co-worker and friend, and we knew no one else. She whispered in my ear, "You are so lucky. Jenny looks fucking amazing. She's so hot, my hubby almost lost his shit."

We both laughed and mingled.

As the night progressed we played a weird board game and drank, had a few jello shots and hung out just about everywhere. They had a couch in their garage where a few of the guys hung out and an outdoor fire pit they could not get going.

Jenny was definitely feeling good. She had those glazed eyes.

"Baby, light a fire please," she asked. She pulled me close and kissed me. Jenny was getting hot from the drink and smoke. I love it when she gets like this because it always makes her more sexual than she normally is.

"Okay Hunny. How are you doing?"

"I feel good."

"I know you do."

"Mmm, you do too," she rubbed my cock threw my pants.

"You are so hot right now. I want you to have all the fun you want tonight, like we're just dating."

"Mmm, I know what you want. You like it when I flirt around," she kept rubbing me. "You like me being a tease. Makes you want me more."

"I like it when you're naughty...and when you tease me." I whispered in her ear again, "you can tease me and be as naughty as you want to be tonight."

I kissed her again, pulling away and then went out to light the fire pit.

It took forever. Their wood was slightly wet, it was cold and they did not have much for kindling. A couple of guys were hanging out to help, sort of. By the time I was done, almost all their newspaper was gone...but I got it lit!

I added more and more wood and everyone was coming outside now to enjoy the fire. I was enjoying myself and mingled awhile when I noticed Jenny was missing.

I went in to the house and it was empty. I went down the hall and checked out the bathroom. Nope, not there either. I remembered the garage hangout and figured she must be in there.

When I walked in I could already hear her giggling. No one noticed me. Jenny was sitting sideways on the couch talking and teasing one guy while two others, one standing and one on the couch behind her, got a great view of her costume tightening up and showing half her ass and thong. She was so tipsy that Jenny had no idea.

The guy next to her noticed me and nonchalantly got up. I smiled and went to sit down on the couch. She was still flirting and the other two guys stood drinking their beers.

I put my hand on her bare ass and she drunkenly said, "Heyeee." When she saw it was me, Jenny smiled. "What are you doing back there?"

"Never mind what I'm doing." I kept massaging her ass and thigh. She smiled at me and then turned back to the guy she was leaning against.

"You wish you could do that too, don't you." Jenny put her finger to his lips and he sucked on it. She giggled as he did it. Jenny looked at me while I watched and kept playing with her. "Too far?" she asked me.

I shook my head and then started rubbing her clit through her thong. She closed her eyes briefly and then looked at me lustfully.

The man she was leaning against placed his hand on her breast and started playing with her. When I looked at him, he gave me a thumb up and then down, asking for permission I suppose. I just winked at him and he kept massaging her.

Jenny watched his hand caress her and then kept her eyes on me. I had my index and middle finger sliding under her thong, massaging her beautifully shaved pussy lips.

The other two guys were just watching in awe and could not believe the show going on. I just smiled at them and kept playing. Jenny was not even aware there was an audience.

The man next to her had his hand down her costume, massaging her breast and teasing her nipple. I was getting a bit nervous realizing how far this might go, but the liquid courage was still strong enough to see how far she and I would be willing.

I took a deep breath and decided to slide her thong off. Jenny did not put up a fuss at all. I was going to keep playing with her but the lust took over and I dived right in instead. When my mouth hit her lips she was soaking wet already and I took my time. Licking and sucking on her labia before gently sucking on her clit. I learned to take my time years ago. When I finally slid my tongue into her, she let out a little gasp and moved her hips to meet my tongue massage.

The position I was in was awkward. My back was twisted up and I could not see above her hips, which I hated, because the one thing I love is to watch my hot wife enjoy the sexual pleasure I'm giving to her.

I got up to reposition and found a huge surprise. It actually made me freeze.

Jenny had her lips around his cock. I watched her. Though she was tipsy, she was not drunk because it was obvious she was enjoying the job she was giving and there was nothing sloppy about it.

I was shocked at first and my eyes were glued. She continued to lick his head and caress his cock with her tongue. The guy was slightly smaller than me, maybe by about a half inch.

Jenny must have noticed me stop playing with her and looked back at me with the head of his cock in her mouth. She lifted her head off and smiled while she jerked on his cock. She looked back at his cock with desire in her eyes and then at me. Jenny was teasing me again and went right back down on his cock with her mouth. This time she sucked him all the way in and slowly pulled back up, making sure I watched. She did it again, slowly, and then again and again, getting faster with each suck. She finally let go and smiled at me again while she licked the tip of his cock.

I could not take my eyes off of watching her and I decided to sit back against the couch while I got back to massaging her pussy with my fingers. It was not for long though. Jenny sat up and moved over, leaning against me. She did not take her eyes off of me as she did so.

My wife brought her lips to my ear and said, "is this what you wanted?" She massaged my cock. "Is this naughty enough for you?"

I don't know what came over me but I was so hot then that I kissed her passionately. I could taste the other guy on her tongue but it did not stop me. It just made me hotter.

Jenny undid my pants and pulled out my cock. She lubed her hand with her saliva and started jerking me off. She put her lips to mine but when I tried to kiss her, she pulled away slightly. I went after her lips, but she kept teasing me and only allowed our lips and tongue to barely touch. It was driving me crazy. I wanted her so bad.

I looked away and she kissed my neck and then whispered in my ear again. "Look how hot you're getting." I could not say anything, she was right. "Do you want me to keep being naughty?" I nodded my head. "Are you sure? We can go now if you want?"

"What do you want?" I was barely able to squeak out.

"I want to be naughty for you. Do you want me to keep going now, or later." She was really stroking me now.

"Now," is all I said to her.

Jenny shifted her hips back and leaned on her side while she rested her head on my shoulder and re-lubed her hand for my cock. She was teasing me again and looked up at me as she jerked me off. I closed my eyes.

"Uhh." She moaned, and when I opened my eyes, the guy behind her had his cock inside of her.

I was reeling. I could not believe how hot she was being. She kept looking up at me and moaning while she stroked me.

I noticed the other two guys, who had their cocks out, playing with themselves.

At that moment, the door opened up and one of the girls from the party came in. Her jaw dropped before she took two slow steps down into the garage. She did not say anything at first and just watched awhile.

"That is fucking hot."

I put my finger to my lips. "Don't let everyone in on it."

"Oh, no, sure I'm good with that." She rolled her eyes, "I'm just gonna get a couple of beers and head back up."

Jenny smiled at her as the girl turned and slowly left, watching as she did so.

Once she was gone, the guy really started fucking Jenny. She was moaning like crazy and was hardly stroking me at all. It felt so good to her that she just squeezed my cock in her hand.

"Where do I cum?" The guy asked.

Jenny did not hear the question and I said, "she can't have kids any more, so..." I just gestured with my hand that anywhere would be okay.

He was slamming his cock into her now and it was not long before he grunted and slowed his pushing to a crawl.

My hot wife just got fucked by another man, who blew his seed into her. It was amazing.

The man sat back behind her, breathing heavily. I watched as he pulled his pants around his waist and re-buckled.

When Jenny finally gathered herself, she edged up just enough to kiss my cheek. She lubed her hand again and went back to stroking me.

"I'm so fucking hot right now," she said, "you still like being teased?" I just nodded my head and we locked lips. It felt so amazing and my head was spinning as she continued to stroke me. "Fuck," she said, "I can feel his cum leaking out of me. Would you want me like this again?"

"Like what?"

"Teasing you like this, while someone else is inside me."

I nodded, "fuck...yes."

Just when I thought things could not get more pornographic, it did.

One of the two guys in waiting got behind her, switching places with the other. Jenny still had no idea they were in the room and only saw the girl that had walked in earlier.

The guy's cock slid right in. He must have been about 8 inches.

Jenny gasped. "Again, already?" She had no idea it was someone different until she looked back and realized what was going on. She was shocked. Jenny looked around the room and there was the man who just fucked her, standing next to the other guy who had his cock out still, both watching their friend have his turn with my hot wife.

Jenny threw me a questionable look.

I said, "someone else is inside you now. Why wait?"

This time she moved and got on her knees, bending over and went straight down on my cock with her mouth while the other guy penetrated her. He did not take his time and really got to pounding and spanking her ass a couple of times while Jenny moaned on my cock.

I heard the door open and there was the same girl, peeking with the door slightly open and another set of eyes pushed under her. They opened the door as another female friend and two guys entered. The first girl that watched us earlier locked the door. I watched as she whispered to her friends, pointing at the guy that had my wife earlier and then at the one inside of her now. Obviously explaining how she had a different guy from before.

A few moments later the guy stopped banging her. I thought he came as he took deep breathes, but that was not it. Instead, he nodded to his friend and they switched off. This guy looked just as long but thinner.

He slid right in too and went straight to steadily fucking Jenny.

I wanted her to know what happened so I lifted her chin off of me and met her eyes. "You have that third guy inside of you." Her eyes were full of lust.

Jenny got up on her hands and pulled my lips to hers. She moaned and gasped for air as she kissed me. "I'm gonna cum," she said and grabbed my shirt hard as she came and let out a huge grunt, collapsing her head against my chest.

When she finally came back up to meet my eyes the guy started grunting, releasing a second hot load into my wife. She grabbed my cheeks while he came and kissed my passionately.

"I can feel him shooting inside me," she whispered and I bit her bottom lip. She smiled and said, "its your turn now. I want you," but I shook my head, "no?" she wondered.

"The second guy didn't cum yet," I explained.

The other guy grabbed her arm and turned her around. She lay on her back with her head in my lap. The man lifted her leg against the couch seat and slowly slid his cock inside of her. I could see it all now. Another man's cock penetrating her willing wet pussy lips. The man reached under and unzipped her costume, pulling down the front and exposing her breasts to everyone in the room. He bent over and sucked on her beautiful D sized mounds while he continued to fuck my hot wife.

Jenny looked up at me with her head in my lap. I gently stroked her forehead and smiled. "You're so fucking hot." She said nothing and I watched her eyes roll back.

The man inside of her knew what he was doing. I watched her breasts shift back and forth as he rammed her with more passion than the others, pressing up against her clit with every thrust. The man slowed and adjusted himself, holding her right breast with one hand and her left ankle with the other. He slammed all 8 inches into her, pulled out slowly and then made her feel his length again. Over and over again he did this, each time Jenny would moan out when there pelvis's met.

Finally he picked up the pace. Faster and faster he used her for his pleasure until finally, he grunted loudly and came inside of her. After the first two grunts I watched him pull his cock out and shoot cum on her pussy, covering her redden folds with hot white streams. Jenny was in ecstasy.

When he gained his composure, the man rubbed his penis around her pussy and shoved his fading erection into her. He leaned down to suck on her breasts one last time and then kissed her on the lips and said, "you were amazing." He winked at me, pulled out and then got up to put his clothes back on.

Suddenly, like a bunch of drunkards, the group of girls and guys that entered to watch started clapping and cheering, "you go girl! Woot, woot!"

Jenny looked back and was embarrassed but giggling at the same time.

"Oh my god, really?" She covered up her breasts.

"Just ignore them." Jenny sat up and I snatched up her thong from the floor. She put it on and then kissed me.

"We should get out of here," I said.

"What about you though?"

"We'll have time when we get home. C'mon."

As we got up the girl that brought her friends to watch approached Jenny. "You are so freakin' hot. I whish I had the balls to do that."

While they chit chatted the last guy that came gave me a piece of paper with his name and number on it. "Just in case. We should have fun again." He was actually very gentlemanly and extended his hand for a shake. I did so and he thanked me with the greatest of respect.

I grabbed Jenny's arm and told her to say bye. She waved to the three guys that banged her as we exited the garage. We quickly made our way to the host, attempting to act like nothing happened.

"Hey Lisa," said Jenny.

"Hey girl, you guys leaving?"

"Yeah."

"It looks like the two of you found a dark corner somewhere." She giggled to herself as Jenny and I exchanged secretive glances. We hugged and said our goodbyes as we left and jumped into the car.

No music was on and it was silent for several minutes before Jenny finally said something.

"So, that just happened." She giggled awkwardly. "Are you okay?"

"I am more than okay baby, that was fucking hot."

"Really?"

"Oh, pfft, come on now. You know I enjoyed it."

She smiled.

"I wasn't planning on any of this you know. Especially not the other two guys, oh my god, I just basically got gang-banged." She put her hand on her forehead.

I pulled off the side of the road and down a dirt path.

"Where we going?" she asked me.

I stopped the car and commanded, "get in the backseat." I did not wait for an answer and got out of the car and into the back. Jenny followed and as soon as she got in I grabbed her and we made out like two passionate lovers.

"You are so fucking hot," I said. "It was the biggest tease and turn-on ever."

"Really, you enjoyed it that much."

"Fuck yes. I want to do it again."

"Mmm," is all she could do to respond.

"One of the guys gave me his name and number. So..."

"So?"

"We can call him whenever we want."

"Yeah? Right now though, I want you inside me."

We continued to kiss as I pulled her thong off and unzipped her costume, ripping it down her front and exposing her breasts. I kissed and nibbled the neck behind her ear, making my way across her clavicle, down her chest and to her nipples. I was ravenous with sex and gave both of her heaving mounds the attention from my hot breath. My fingers played with her sopping wet, cum filled pussy while I flicked my tongue across her nipple.

She lifted my head, shoving me against the seat and climbed on top of me. Jenny slid my cock inside of her and went to riding me hard. I could feel the warmth of her juices mixed with ejaculate. A reminder of how naughty my wife had just been.

"This is your fourth cock tonight," I said to her.

She moaned, "fuck Hunny, this is so hot. I have so much cum inside me right now. Are you going to cum inside me too?"

I said nothing as she rode me harder still and I felt my climax nearing its pinnacle.

"Uhh! Uhh!" I grunted and practically yelled it felt so good, releasing an explosive load into my hot wife. My head dropped back against the seat and Jenny kissed my neck gently.

"Fuck Hunny," she said.

"What?"

She smiled and said, "I don't know. Are things going to keep being this naughty?"

"Do you want them to be?"

"I asked you first," she said.

"Yes, I want them to be."

"You sure?"

"I want to watch you fuck another man again while you tease me." I said it so confidently and straight forward so there was no mistaking what my feelings were.

12