Hammer Cock High Ch. 01

Story Info
Umi gets dressed and rides the subway to school.
4.5k words
4.49
69.7k
121

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi yawned and stretched as she lay naked on her back in bed. Her warm, sixteen-inch flaccid cock draped over her left thigh while her massive testicles sat cozily between her splayed legs. She sat up and looked through the shades of the window beside her bed. The sun rose on a warm fall day, and Umi slid out of bed to get ready for her first day at her new school.

Her balls gently rolled back and forth across the front of her thighs as she walked to her dresser. She opened her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of panties, a cock sock, and a ballkini. She pulled her panties up to her knees, then stretched open the hole in the front and slid them around her massive genitalia. She pulled them up to her waist, and her cock and balls hung out of the hole.

Umi pulled her balls to one side and reached underneath to adjust the bottom fold of the hole. Due to Umi's size, she tended to stretch out her panties on a regular basis, including the ones she bought from the Big 'n Girthy store. As she adjusted it, she slipped two fingers through the hole and ran them along the slit of her pussy. She brushed against her clit, and her legs shivered as she gave it a small pinch.

Next, she grabbed the tight-fitting cock sock and loosened the opening. She shoved the open end over the head of her penis and twisted it back and forth as she squished her soft, meaty dick into the tight sock. The open end reached the base of her tingling cock, and she tightened the ribbon tie string to prevent it from moving. Unlike a normal cock sock, which was like a normal sock shaped for a dick, Umi's was a tough nylon that was thick enough to prevent accidental arousal from bumping into things while also tight enough that it would prevent her from becoming erect.

The last of her underwear was her smooth, frictionless ballkini. She loosened the string around the opening as far as she could, stretched the form fitting material around her balls, and tightened the string again, tying a small bunny knot so it would not slide off. Umi pinched a small portion of the material on each side of her balls and slid it back and forth to smooth out any folds. As the material rubbed against her sensitive balls, a wave of pleasure washed over her and she began to get erect.

Umi felt an uncomfortable tightness as the cock sock did its job. The stimulation from putting on the ballkini was usually enough the make her at least half erect, but the tight sock restricted her to the point where she was unable to become even the least bit stiff. She stood still for a minute with her legs apart, her cock and balls hanging freely, to avoid any stimulation as she tried to let the discomfort of her denied erection subside. After a half minute or so, the painful squeezing of her cock desperately trying to get hard lessened and she was able to finish getting dressed.

Umi slid open the closet door and looked over the uniform for her new school. She put on the white button up blouse and grabbed the navy-blue skirt. The fastener on the waist band snapped open, and she wrapped it around her waist. She refastened it and sealed the Velcro slit along her left leg. She glanced at herself in the mirror and was glad she had gone with a longer skirt, which went to her knees, because it made her genitals look smaller. It was the longest skirt available for the uniform. The shortest was two inches of length, which was more of a decorative frill around the waist than a skirt. While short skirts were considered very stylish with larger cocks and balls, she was averse to the attention it brought.

Umi stumbled out of her room as she pulled on her knee socks and slipped into her shoes. Partway down the hall, she turned into the bathroom, grabbed a brush, and ran it through her long, straight black hair a few times as she looked herself over in the mirror. Her large cock and massive balls were contrasted by her slim body type and small breasts. She cupped her breasts with her hands and sighed. Her cock and balls were to big to buy any of the underwear she wanted while her breasts were too small for a cute bra. It was considered tacky to where a bra if you had less than a D cup, and nobody sold smaller than that, anyway.

She exited the bathroom and slowly made her way down to the end of the hall where she stopped at the top of the stairs. She took a deep breath and sighed again, then made her way down into the kitchen where her mom and younger sister were already eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Umi." Umi's mom said as she smiled. "Your egg sandwich is getting cold."

"Thanks, mom." Umi replied meekly. She took the seat across the table from her sister, Taki.

Umi's mom, Mina, looked like an older version of Umi. She had similar, long black hair with a slight build, small breasts, and, just like Umi, hidden under her ankle length skirt was a set of monster sized genitals.

"Where's dad?" Umi asked as she ate.

"She already left for work." Her mom said.

"Oh, ok."

Taki finished eating and grabbed her backpack. She was taller than Umi, and closely resembled their father, Tonya. She had short, dirty blonde hair, a lean muscular body, bigger breasts, and tight abs. Her cock was an average eleven-incher and she had much smaller balls. Since she was still in middle school, she did not have to wear a uniform like Umi, and instead sported a short crop top and athletic shorts. The bulge from her cock ran down her left leg.

While Umi was the older sister, it was only by a month. After Mina impregnated Tonya, they decided they wanted them to be close in age, so Tonya impregnated Mina a month later. Unfortunately, the cut off for school was that month, and Taki ended up in the grade below Umi even though Taki had turned eighteen a few days ago. This made Umi one of the youngest in her grade while Taki was usually the oldest.

"I'm leaving." Taki said as she waved and hoisted her backpack over her shoulder. "You too, sis. Good luck."

"Thanks, Taki."

Umi ate slowly and took small bites as her mind wandered.

"You should get going too, Umi." Mina said as she picked up the other plates and carried them back into the kitchen.

"Mm hm."

Mina left the kitchen and walked upstairs. Umi watched her leave and stopped eating. She stared at the last bite on the plate, not wanting to finish it. Her mom walked back into the kitchen and took a seat beside her.

"Come on, dear. We talked about his. It'll be fine."

Umi silently nodded. Her mom reached over, gently patted her head, and spoke in a sweet, reassuring voice.

"Your eighteen and in high school now. Hammer Cock High a very nice and they are all very serious about fucking there, so nobody will be mean to you because they're jealous of your size, alright?"

Umi nodded again.

"Come here."

Umi stood up and her Mina pulled her into a hug, squeezing her head against her small, firm breasts. Mina released, grabbed Umi's hand, and walked her to the front door.

"Here's your backpack, I got it from your room."

"Thanks."

Umi stood at the doorway for a moment to put on her backpack, then opened the door.

"Bye, mom." She said somberly.

"Have a good first day, dear." Mina said with a cheerful smile. "Make sure you talk to people or you won't make any friends."

"I'll try."

Umi stepped outside, and she felt a rush of nervousness and fear. She wanted to run back inside and hide in her room, but she could not. She promised her dad she could do it, so she shook the thoughts from her head and started walking.

From her front door, Umi walked fifteen minutes to the local subway station. She made her way underground through the morning crowd, payed with her student pass, and stood near a column as she waited for the subway to arrive.

A crowd began to form. Umi looked around and felt a bit of relief that no one was wearing the same uniform as her. The subway platform filled with older office workers in their late twenty's and older. Umi's new school was in a commercial area near the middle of the city, and due to where she lived, most commuters were corporate workers.

The subway pulled into the station and Umi boarded behind a line of other people. She spotted an open seat across from her in between two office ladies and quickly took it. She pulled her backpack off and gently laid it on her lap to hide her hands as she splayed her legs and adjusted her balls into a comfortable spot.

Umi felt more relaxed being surrounded by older and more mature people. On the car she had entered, everyone but her wore what looked like formal office attire. Suits, vests, longer skirts, all professional looking. Even the women with larger genitals or shorter skirts wore very formal cock socks and ballkinis.

A couple of loud voices are heard from further down the car. Umi leaned forward to see a couple of women arguing.

"No, it's your turn. I did it yesterday." The first lady said.

"Yeah, and you get to today also because I did it all last week." The second replied.

"Well, that's not my fault. I didn't have a choice."

The bickering continued until it boiled down to one of them saying "yes" while the other said "no".

"Fine then, let's settle this." The first one said as she undid the clasp on her skirt and tossed it aside. She grabbed the tip of her cock sock and pulled it off.

"Alright then, no complaining when you lose." The other replied as she took off her skirt, cock sock, and panties.

They grasped each other's cocks and gently stroked and massaged. They moved close together and stared each other down as they played with each other's cock and pussy until they were both fully erect, which was ten inches for the first woman and almost twelve for the second.

The second woman turned around and shook her hips.

"You're pretty confident in your pussy, aren't you?" The first one said.

The second woman turned back around and put her arms on the first's shoulders. She hiked her right leg up, wrapped it around the first's waist, and pushed their hard cocks together. She rubbed them against each other with small thrusts.

"I'm not confident as much as I just know you're easy." The second said with a sincere and sarcastic smile. "Everyone knows what happened to you after hours the other week."

"That wasn't a fair fuck." The first replied with an annoyed tone. "I was half way through masturbating before we started."

"Uh huh. Sure. I believe you." The second said as she rolled her eyes.

"Fine then."

The first woman reached down and lifted the other's balls upwards to reveal her glistening wet pussy. She lowered her hips and rested the tip of her dick against the second's moist lips.

"Ready?"

"You don't really need to be ready to win against someone like you."

The first woman was visibly angry. In one stroke she rammed in her thick, ten-inch cock all the way to the base.

"Haa... ah..." the second women threw her head back as she shivered and moaned. The first woman attacked with slow methodic thrusts. With each stroke, she pulled out to her tip and thrusted to the base.

Her attention shifted to the next point of attack right in front of her. She unbuttoned the buttons on the second woman's blouse and pulled it back to reveal her ample breasts cupped in a black bra. With a quick sweep of her hand the bra fell to the floor, and the second woman quivered as her hard nipples were exposed. The first woman firmly massaged the right breast as she attacked the other with her mouth, tonguing and biting the nipple.

The second women made no attempt to attack with any form of stimulation. She simply matched the thrusts of the first and even pulled her head into her breast, urging her to suck harder. Her cocky attitude and mocking had the intended effect on the first woman, who began to thrust wildly in anger.

The sound of a sopping wet cunt slapping against a hard, throbbing dick overtook the now quite subway car. Most passengers were watching intently, and a few had even whipped out their own dicks to masturbate as they watched.

Umi watched the match with interest. While she wasn't really rooting for either of them, she couldn't help but think how grateful she was that she decided to wear her cock sock today. It hurt a bit, but it was far batter than dealing with an erection.

The match was in its final stretch and the women were close cumming. Their faces were beat red with arousal and breathing hard. Their thrusts had slowed as they tried to gain ground and gauge how close the other was.

The first woman gritted her teeth and focused on hitting sensitive spots. She tried to keep up the pace of her thrusts, but the pleasure from the seconds women's moist, tight, and very hot pussy had become too much. Juices from her own wet cunt ran down her legs and soaked her socks. She could feel her orgasm building fast, and she had no idea how close the other woman was.

The second woman kept up her cocky attitude, but it was a poker face. Along with the pounding her pussy was taking and the constant stimulation from her tits, her cock had been involuntarily stimulated from rubbing against the first women's soft, smooth stomach.

She was far wetter than the first women. Her juices splashed everywhere, and her exposed cock drooled pre-cum. She felt the first women's cock swell as an orgasm was coming, but she had let herself get too caught up and feared she would be the first to pop. She shifted her hips as she took each thrust, desperately trying to avoid her sensitive spots.

"Hnng." The first women grunted, and her legs trembled. Desperate to hold on, she stopped thrusting, looking for a few seconds to cool off and reset the pace.

The second women, only a few thrusts away from cumming, saw her opportunity and took it. She lifted her other leg off the ground and wrapped it around the first's waist. With the first woman now trapped in her leglock, she now had full control of movement.

The first woman's weakened legs could not bear the second's entire weight, and her hands moved from her breasts to the standing bar in the middle of the subway car to hold herself up. Her cock quivered on the edge of orgasm.

The second woman slid the first's cock almost all the way out, keeping only the tip inside. She focused on the glans with quick short thrusts as she tried come down from the brink of orgasm. She wrapped her arms around the first woman's neck and pulled their bodies together to protect her breasts. With her orgasm staved off, she thrusted as hard, fast, and deep as she could. She knew she only had to hold out a few more moments

"Haa! Nnnn! Nhyaa!" the first woman was no longer able to contain her voice as it filled the subway car. Her grip around the bar tightened as her legs trembled, and her face twisted and contorted as she strained herself, trying to fight off the impending orgasm.

The second woman focused on the swelling cock inside her. She shook as waves of pleasure hit her with every thrust but held her grip as she moved her hips.

"Guh!" the first gasped again. Her eyes widened, and she threw her head back. Saliva ran down her cheek as she clenched her groin muscles as hard as she could.

The second woman knew she had it. She increased her pace as much as she could handle herself.

"Nnn... No... No, no!" The first woman fought desperately and thrusted to try and break the second woman's pace, but she was already over the edge. The second woman lifted her hips for the last time and slammed the painfully throbbing cock deep into her wet, steaming pussy.

"HYAAA!" the first woman screamed as an intense orgasm rocked her entire body. Her hips spasmed and her balls contracted as she pumped her massive load deep into the second woman's womb.

The second woman dug her fingers into the other's back as the torrent of hot cum exploded into her. The cock filled her as she herself tried to not cum from the creampie.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, god!" The first woman moaned in ecstasy.

They fell to ground and she continued to ejaculate. The pressure from the sheer volume began to expand the womb of the second woman. She gritted her teeth and fought to keep herself from going over the edge. Finally, after fifteen seconds of cum being pumped into her, the orgasm ended and the ejaculation stopped.

"Ugh. You bitch." The first woman groaned as she gasped for breath. She laid on the floor, too weak to move.

The second woman had won, but it was not over for her yet. She pushed herself upright as she waited for the cock in her to soften, afraid she would cum if she tried to pull it out still hard. She placed a hand on her distended stomach as she tried to adjust to the half-gallon of cum in her womb.

After a few seconds, she lifted her hips and slowly slid the cock out. She shuddered as the glans brushed against her labia, but with one quick motion the dick popped out of her. The flaccid cock landed with slap against the first woman's bare stomach, splattering her in cum and pussy juice.

She stood up and grasped the standing bar to hold herself. The veins on her cock bulged as it spewed pre-cum onto the first women. She had barely managed to survive the orgasm. In a close match, having to take a hot load or endure a tight, spasming pussy could easily make them to cum as well.

She fanned herself with her open blouse to try and cool off and bring herself down. The cum in her womb audibly sloshed as she moved. The heat from her body was intense, and she had an unfathomable urge to cum. She had barely won, and after the act she put on cumming now would make her look like an idiot.

The first woman was exhausted. She laid limp on the ground as she gasped for breath. She had stopped cumming, but her pussy still twitched and spasmed as the orgasm dissipated. After an orgasm like that, it would be a few minutes before feeling returned to her legs.

A warm liquid dripped and splashed onto her cock and stomach. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked over to see the second woman's cock was still on the brink of orgasm. Hoping to save some face, she pushed with all the strength she had left and threw herself at it.

"Hey!" the second woman gasped in shock as they crashed into each other. She grabbed the bar to hold herself up.

The first woman had managed to wrap her arms around the other's hips, and the dripping, throbbing dick was now right in her face. It quivered and shook as her hot breath hit it. She ran her tongue up the bottom of the cock until she reached the tip of the pre-cum slathered dick.

"S-Stop it. I won." The second woman sputtered as she weakly tried to push the first's head away from her with one hand. She shivered as her warm, rough tongue touched her glans, and she knew what was coming next.

The first woman's throat bulged as she took all twelve inches in one movement. She tightened her arms and pulled it as far down her throat as it would go. It swelled even more, and she sucked and gulped as she stroked the cock with her throat.

The second woman hunched over as she tried to pull out of the warm, wet, hole that was sucking and slurping her into an orgasm. Her toes curled and her body tensed. The edging had left her far too sensitive to resist, and her cock twitched and spasmed as she succumbed to the intense fellatio.

"Stop! S-S-Sto-aah-AAAHHH!" her pussy convulsed and sprayed the ground with her juices as she violently shuddered from the full body orgasm. Her cock exploded in the first woman's throat and cum flooded directly into her stomach. The overwhelming orgasm swept over her upper body, and her breastmilk sprayed the other woman's back as she uncontrollably lactated.

The first woman held the other's hips tightly and relaxed her abdomen as her stomach inflated with semen. Her throat constricted around the cock as it pumped directly into her belly. The pressure was building, and she worked her abdomen, desperately trying to make more room. She began to feel a sharp pain, and the ejaculation seemed like it would never end. As her stomach hit its limit and she could take no more, the of cum finally stopped.

12