Hammer Cock High Ch. 03

Story Info
After a stressful day, Umi gets some relief.
3.6k words
4.64
29.2k
38

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18. While the setting is High School, people in this futanari world don't attend high school until they are 18.

*****

Umi sat alone in an empty subway car. She stared at the seat across from her and hit the back of her head against the cushioned seat in frustration.

The rest of the day had gone fine. During the tour, she saw the rest of what the school had to offer. There were rooms for a multitude of classes and clubs, a theatre, a gymnasium, an art room with a large kiln, and so on. The entire building was square shaped, and in the center was a courtyard. Behind the building were fields for a variety of sports.

Umi was amazed by the school, but her amazement was dampened. The entire day, even after she had done the tour, returned to class, went to lunch, and returned to the class again, and was given free time until the end of the day, she had not managed to get herself to talk to Reena. In fact, she talked to no one. She sat at her desk with her head down and played a game on her phone. She was so frustrated with herself she wanted to cry.

The subway came to a stop and Umi trudged out of the car. The terminal was almost empty, with a few other people getting off and on the other cars. She walked up the steps to the sidewalk and dragged herself home, dwelling on the thought that her lonely school life was already set in stone.

Umi opened the gate to the yard, unlocked the door, and headed straight for the stairs.

"Umi, is that you?" Umi's mom Mina came around the corner as Umi was halfway up the stairs. "Aren't you going to come talk to me? I want to know how your first day went."

"Mmm." Umi mumbled and she walked to the top of the stairs.

"It's alright. Take some time to unwind. We can talk over dinner."

Umi nodded her head.

"Taki will be home in a bit. Why don't you two take a shower before dinner."

Umi stopped for a moment to mumble a reply before she walked into her room, set her backpack on the ground, and threw herself face down onto her bed.

She laid on her bed for a while before she sat herself up on the edge. She rubbed her eyes and shook her head, trying to reinvigorate herself. Having a moment to calm down and think clearly, her situation did not seem so bad. She could talk to Reena tomorrow. Just tell her it was a misunderstanding. She was just nervous, and she did want to be friends.

Umi let out a sigh. It seemed so simple and easy. Why could she not do it?

The sound of the front door opening grabbed Umi's attention. Taki was home. She felt a surge of excitement and began to strip naked. She threw her clothes into the hamper and sat back down on her bed wearing only her cock sock. She spread her legs and her sensitive balls tingled as they brushed against the side of the cool bed.

It was her favorite part of the day. Finally having a chance to let loose her unwieldy dick after a long day had her trembling with excitement. She untied the string and grabbed the tip of her cock sock and began to pull.

"Mmm." Umi shivered as she slowly slid the tight sock off. Intense arousal washed over her as her sixteen-inch cock began to swell. She could feel her body heating up from the base of her cock, and she teased her nipples. The more she pulled the sock off, the more she became erect and the tighter the sock became.

Almost off, the end of the sock became stuck on Umi's engorged glans. She took a firm grip of the sock with her right hand and pinched her nipple with her left. In one swift movement, she yanked the sock off the rest of the way as she twisted her nipple as hard as she could. Her entire body shuddered from the intense sensation, and she let out a long, pleasurable moan.

Umi was finally fully erect. She grabbed it with both hands, and effortlessly brought the tip of her almost two-and-a-half-foot long cock to her nose. She opened her mouth and slowly ran her warm, wet tongue along the underside of her glans. Her entire body tingled as she suckled the tip and tongued the opening of her urethra.

Umi opened her mouth as wide and she could and swallowed the head of her cock. She gently gnawed with her teeth while she ran circles with her tongue. Her jaw began to ache, and she popped the head of her cock out of her mouth. Saliva ran down the length of her dick, and the cool air hitting it made her tingle and shiver.

Umi leaned back and stared at her massive, throbbing, wet dick. With a finger, she traced a small vein along the top, causing her cock to twitch. As she was trying to think of what to do next to tide herself over, her sister Taki stepped into her room.

Taki stopped and sized up Umi's towering erection.

"Wow," She said, "Stressful day?"

Umi nodded in reply.

"Go get the showers started, I'll be in in a few minutes."

"Ok."

Taki left and Umi stood up. The length of her protruding erection made it difficult to walk without hitting things. She grabbed her cock with both hands and hugged it against her chest. When standing, the head of her erect cock just brushed her chin. She could feel the heat emanating from it against her stomach and breasts. It was times like these that Umi really wished she had slightly bigger tits. Just big enough that she could give herself a tit job and suck herself off at the same time.

Umi stepped out of her roomed and glanced into Taki's just to her right. Taki had just taken her shirt off, and the view of her tight, toned body made Umi even hornier. The fluids from her pussy began to run down the backside of her balls and drip on to the floor.

Umi quickly made her way to the bathroom, dick held tightly against her. She was very careful whenever she was fully erect. A history of having a bruised dick from hitting walls and furniture had taught her not to be hasty when horny.

She entered the bathroom, walked past the sink, and opened a sliding glass door to a large open bath. On the control panel by the door, she adjusted the temperature and hit start. In the middle of the room was a pillar with four shower heads that came to life, spraying water in all four directions.

Umi walked around the pillar, letting the hot water from each shower splash against her naked body. She stroked herself as she walked, keeping herself ready. A few minutes later, Taki entered the bath.

Taki grabbed soap and shampoo out of a basket on the wall and stepped under the warm water.

"Oh, god that feels good." Water ran down her body, following the lines of her toned muscles and abs. Water droplets bounced off her firm breasts and dripped form her nipples. She ran her hands through her short, dirty-blonde hair, down her sides, across her thighs, and up her dick.

"Can we... first..." Umi gently stroked herself, her eyes fixated on Taki's firm ass.

"No." Taki replied. "Wash first then fuck."

"But..."

"No, Umi. You're barely functional for a good hour after you cum. I don't want to have to wash you again."

"Okay..." Umi let out a sigh. She sat down on her small bath stool and began to slowly wash her long hair. Her cock shrank until she was barely half-erect, and she silently stared at the floor.

Taki rolled her eyes. She loved her sister, but she sometimes got tired of how depressed and defeated she acted.

Taki grabbed the bar of soap and lathered her hands. She gently coated her breasts, making sure Umi was watching. She lifted and squeezed her perky tits as she covered them in soap. She traced her nipples, then squeezed and pulled on them until they were hard. She worked her way down her body, slowly and deliberately rubbing soap against her abs.

Umi gnawed her lower lip. Fit tone bodies had always been her weakness, and she desperately wanted to shove her face into Taki's stomach.

Taki turned away from Umi and began to soap up her legs. She bent over to get her feet, keeping her ass high on the air. Umi was sitting at eye level with Taki's tight pink pussy.

Bent over, Taki's hands moved up her legs until she was rubbing her inner thighs. She moved to her dick and she began to lather and stroke herself, cradling and clutching her balls. She slipped her hands through her legs, put her fingers into her pussy, and pulled them apart, giving Umi a perfectly clear view deep into her gaping pussy.

Umi washed herself as fast as possible. Her waning erection was now harder than ever, and her desire to fuck was so intense her balls ached. She finished her hair and quickly soaped herself up. Her dick swung wildly as she moved, and she knocked over the small plastic stool she had sat on without even noticing.

As Taki washed her hair, should could not take her eye off Umi's erection. Her sexy soaping had made her just as horny as Umi, and more than just shower water was pouring down her inner thighs. Her own dick trembled and throbbed at the thought of Umi slamming her massive cock deep inside her, punching past her cervix, and pounding the inside of her womb. She wanted to fuck the second she got into the shower, but she held off.

Taki restrained herself because when Umi cums, she cums a lot. She turns into an unstoppable sperm pump for almost a minute straight. Her family had measured it a couple of times, and Umi's average load was over four gallons. Just the precum alone was more than what the average person came.

The downside was that Umi could only cum once a day, and when she was done she was unable to move or would just pass out. Umi loved it, but Taki would then have to drag her to bed or finish washing her, which was a near impossible task when her own womb was inflated with gallons of cum, causing her to orgasm over and over again.

"I'm done." Umi stood behind Taki, and her massive cock slid in between Taki's thighs. Taki looked down to see her own dick and balls resting on the Umi's thick girthy shaft. She trembled in anticipation.

"Just a second. Let me get ready."

"You are ready." Umi replied as she rubbed her massive dick between Taki's thighs. "We aren't under the shower anymore, but my dick feels like it is."

Umi was right. Her dick was completely covered in Taki's wet, sticky juices, and the flow was not stopping.

"Alright, alright." Taki pushed Umi back and her dick slipped out from between her thighs. "Sit down."

Umi nodded and sat on the floor. Her massive cock bumped her in the face as it swung upward. Taki stepped over her and lifted her own balls out of the way. Umi grabbed her dick and moved it so the head rested against Taki's labia.

Taki began to slowly lower herself. Her pussy split and her insides stretched to a familiar extreme as she engulfed Umi's glans. She was always surprised by how hard Umi's cock was, and she loved it.

Umi was more eager than ever. It was just the tip, but it was what she had been waiting for all day. She wrapped her arms around Taki's legs and began to suck her cock.

"Hey, ah! Wa-ohh, wow. Wait!" Taki squirmed and moaned as Umi fellated her while driving her own cock deeper into Taki. Taki pushed against Umi's head, trying to get her off. "Stop, stop, stop, stop!"

Umi slowly slid Taki's cock out of her mouth, stopping for a moment to savor the tip before she let go.

"Sorry, I thought you would, you know..." Umi gently massaged Taki's balls as she licked the precum off her glans.

"No, no, it feels fucking incredible, but I want to at least get it all the way in before I cum."

"Oh, ok." Umi paused for a moment. "Can you actually make it?"

"Of c-course I can."

Taki's legs trembled. The pleasure of Umi's thick cock stretching and hitting everywhere inside her was hard not to cum from but having Umi suck her off at the same time had her barely holding on. Umi's cock was kissing her womb and she was only half way in.

Taki stopped to compose herself. She gently rubbed the distention in her abdomen that was Umi's cock. She had to get it inside her womb, and that almost always made her cum. Taking a deep breath, she lowered herself even more, pressure building up inside her, until Umi's dick finally burst through her cervix. Taki gritted her teeth as she shivered. Her body was on fire, and one small move would have her plastering Umi's face with cum.

Umi relished every moment as Taki's sopping wet hole enveloped her cock. She knew all she had to do was give one quick thrust and Taki would blow her load, but she enjoyed watching her struggle to keep it in. It turned her on even more. She contracted her groin muscles to make her dick twitch and move, and Taki grimaced but held on.

"Holy... O-okay. I got this." As Taki lowered herself the last few inches she could take, her feet lost traction on the wet floor and her legs flew out from beneath her. Her body weight slammed Umi's cock as far as it would go into her womb, and her eyes widened with shock. Umi jerked in surprise.

"Ah! Taki, are you-"

"Hyaaa!"

Umi was cut off by Taki splattering her face and chest with cum. She was as deep as she could take Umi, and Umi still had more than six inches of cock to give.

"O-ok." Taki gasped. "Ha... I did it..."

Taki regained her focus and moved her shaking numb legs underneath her. She stopped for a moment to bask in the feeling of having such a massive cock inside her. She could feel every vein and every twitch of Umi's hot cock, and that alone was almost enough to make her cum again. She lifted herself up until only Umi's glans were still inside her and took a second to catch her breath.

"Phew. Alright. You ready?" Taki asked.

Umi nodded.

"I'm feeling it today. My record is seven orgasms before I made you cum, not counting insertion, and today you seem extra horny, so I think I can beat it."

For the first time that day, Umi smiled.

"Alright then. I'm keeping count." Umi laughed.

Taki smirked.

"Then count this."

Taki dropped her hips and slammed Umi's cock as hard as she could. A bolt of intense pleasure flew up Taki's spine, and her body jerked as she let loose another load onto Umi.

"Well, that's one." Umi said as she wiped the cum off of her face. Her dick began to twitch and tingle.

"Damn." Taki muttered. "I thought I could take that. Fine then, slow and steady it is."

Taki moved her hips in slow, methodic strokes. She used her abs to squeeze and contract, keeping a tight grip on Umi's dick. Orgasm after orgasm hit her, but she maintained her pace.

Umi felt the pleasure building and her balls began to swell. Keeping her dick tied up all day was normal, but the stress had made her hornier than usual. Taki's tight toned body squeezed her dick, and she could only handle so much of her incredibly hot and wet hole sliding up and down her huge cock. Umi began to twitch and moan as she got ever closer.

"Huh?" Taki gasped as her stomach bulged and began to swell. She pushed her squishy belly and smiled. "Precum already? I can do this. I've only cum fivvv..."

Taki groaned as she blew another load on Umi.

"S-six times." Umi moaned.

Taki grabbed Umi's shoulders to balance herself. The multiple orgasms were beginning to exhaust her, but she was not about to give up. She took a deep breath and stared into Umi's eyes.

"I'm going to beat my record and make you come right now."

"Try me." Umi smugly grinned.

Taki slammed her hips down, catching Umi off guard. Umi threw her head back and moaned again. Taki thrusted her hips at the perfect pace, and Umi could not hold out much longer. Her balls were now twice their original size and aching to release an enormous amount of sperm.

"Cum, cum, cum, cum!" Taki yelled. Her dick swung wildly with every thrust and her balls slapped against Umi's cock. Her face was bright red and she panted loudly, but her incredible stamina kept her going.

Umi closed her eyes and clenched her fists. She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, desperate to hold it in. Her swollen balls throbbed and pulsed, and her leaking precum only made Taki's insides hotter and wetter. Stroke after stroke, Umi was sure the next would make her pop.

"Fuck!" Just as Umi thought it was over for her, Taki came. Her head flew back, and her breasts bounced as a thick stream of cum flew over Umi's head.

Taki's body shook and quivered from exhaustion, and she could barely see straight. She gave it her all to finish Umi off, but it had ended with her cumming harder than she had in weeks. Her dick went flaccid and she could take no more.

"I... I can't... move... any... more..." Taki said between gasps. "You'll have to... whoa!"

Umi was already past the point of no return, and the torrent was coming. She arched her back, and her hips lifted Taki into the air.

Taki could feel Umi's urethra bulge inside of her. She tried to move her legs, but they were dead. She sat helplessly impaled on Umi's cock, unable to get off.

"Hey! Hey, no wait! Pull out! Pull out!" Taki waved her arms and tried to throw herself to the ground and pull herself off, but Umi's iron hard cock held her upright. Umi gasped, the inhaled deeply.

"I'm... cumming!"

Taki's body seized as an ocean of boiling hot cum pounded her womb. Her stomach inflated and her abs distended. The swirling rush ravaged every inch of her insides, and she began to cum. Her flaccid cock splattered Umi's chest, and her shrunken balls started to hurt, and there was no way she could stop it.

Gallons gushed into Taki and stretched her even more. The violent orgasms forced her to lactate, and breast milk poured down her chest. Her distended womb had taken at least three gallons, and still more came. All she could do was watch Umi's shrinking balls and hope it would end soon.

Umi became unsteady and began to shake, then flopped to the ground. Her cock began to soften, and with it no longer holding Taki up, she fell to the floor beside Umi. With all her strength, she pushed herself onto her back and hoisted her massive cum inflated stomach into the air. She laid still for a few minutes, quivering and shuddering as she caught her breath. She had taken every drop of cum Umi had to give, and today was easily over five gallons. It was only through sheer willpower that she had managed to stay conscious.

As orgasms continued to rack her body, Taki struggled to focus. The sheer volume of cum had caused her cervix to clamp shut, and she needed to drain herself. She contracted her muscles and squeezed as hard as she could.

A fountain of cum spurted out and splattered the ground around her and Umi. Her hyper stretched stomach began to retract, but the flow only intensified the pleasure. Her balls had long since emptied and were completely numb.

"Haaa! Shit!" Taki shuddered again. Her consciousness faded with every orgasm. Unable to take anymore, she finally passed out. Her massive stomach wobbled and sloshed, and her raw and red dick throbbed as she unconsciously trembled from unending orgasms.

Umi was peacefully asleep surrounded by a large pool of cum. Taki, having failed to empty herself fast enough, continued to jerk and twist in an orgasm induced coma for almost half of an hour.

Curious about the long shower, their dad Tonya knocked on the door. After no reply, she entered the shower and giggled to herself when she saw that Umi got the best of Taki again.

Tonya stripped down and entered the shower. She sat herself next to Taki, reached underneath her balls, and rammed her arm up Taki's vagina. Using her fingers, she forced open Taki's cervix while she pushed down on her stomach.

"Mmm..." Taki moaned and her hips spasmed and thrusted. Cum flooded out of her womb as she was hit by more intense orgasms. Tonya kept pushing until Taki was deflated to a small bump. It was enough that Taki stopped cumming and her body would absorb the rest. Tonya removed her arm, cleaned herself off, and turned off the shower. After both the girls were dry, she picked them up under each arm and carried them off to bed.