Hammered at Hammerhead

Story Info
Final Fantasy XV: Cindy gets gangbanged by the heroes.
11.6k words
4.58
15.5k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video game franchise, video game developers or producers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Cindy Aurum, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Ignis Scientia, Gladiolus Amicitia (all Final Fantasy XV)

Hammered at Hammerhead

An erotic Final Fantasy XV fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, Oral, anal.

* * *

Outside of the Hammerhead Full Service Station...

The group of four young, handsome men who have been on a quest to discover not just the truth about what has happened to their home city, but reunite a Prince with his throne and the woman he's to be married to, are taking a break from the "main" mission of coming closer to that destiny as the approach the familiar garage where their mode of transport has been repaired and improved several times already during their trips across the land.

"So, what do you think Cindy wants us for?" Prompto Argentum, the photography-loving member of the four asks, an obvious spring in his step as he looks forward to meeting with the woman he's developed a major crush over since first meeting her.

"It must be something important to meet with her so late at night..." Noctis Lucis Caelum comments, glancing up at the night sky as he walks with the three men sworn to serve and protect him as the Crown Prince and heir to the throne of Lucis.

"Indeed..." Ignis Scientia says, adjusting his glasses. "At least we can sleep in the caravan back there after we've met her... Even if it means none of my cooking for us all before we rest."

"What? Don't feel like dodging some Deamons out there?" Gladiolus Amicitia, the most muscular of the group chuckles. "After what we've been through so far, taking one of those on should be a breeze by now..."

The four desirable hunks, all clad in their familiar usual dark coloured attires that nicely compliment their bodies, approach the Hammerhead garage, finding the shop closed up except for a door on the side that appears deliberately left slightly open for someone to step in, especially with lights on inside the building. Glancing to each other, Noctis steps forward first and pushes the door open, finding indeed that there's someone home as the group enters.

"I was worried ya'll might not show up!" The cheery, thick-accent of the stunning blonde mechanic Cindy Aurum greets them with a wave as the approach. The curvaceous beauty is clad in her familiar Hammerhead Service Station uniform of tight, small jeans shorts that fit perfectly to her rounded ass but without the usual tool belt, a half-open zipped yellow top that shows off her large, juicy breasts in a bikini-style top, and topped off with her mechanics gloves, Hammerhead branded cap, goggles around her neck, and black leggings that run to her thighs from the white heeled boots.

"No way we'd turn you down!" Prompto all too eagerly says as he's the first to reach her with a grin.

"Easy there..." Gladiolus smirks as he pulls his friend back. "Let's see what she wants from us first."

"Yes, about that..." Noctis says. "Well, we're all here now. So, what's the problem? Another quest to find something lost out in a cave, or in the wilderness?"

"Nope! Nothin' as dangerous as all that..." Cindy says, hands on her hips as she shakes her head a little. "Well, unless you count dealin' with little old me as dangerous..."

"Dealing, with you?" Ignis questions as the four men exchange confused looks. "I'm not quite sure I follow you..."

"Listen fellas, I'll be honest with ya..." She starts to explain. "You four are the first real excitin' thing that's happened since that junker of a car was brought here and blew up on the forecourt a couple years back. Seein' you four, and how close good buddies ya'll are? It gets a girl thinkin', you know?" She looks between the group. "Thinkin' about what ya'll might get up to when you ain't out there tryin' to find your Prince's bride-to-be, or fightin' all kinds of monsters... Thinkin' about how you four boys would treat a gal..." She says, her tone turning noticeably flirtatious as she lifts a hand up, taking a hold of the edge of her open jacket to show off her sexy tits a little more. "If ya'll catch my meanin', that is..."

"Woah!! Yo-you mean??" Prompto stutters, eyes wide as he hears such words from the woman of his dreams. "You... You want to... With me??"

"No, with us." Gladiolus says, starting to smirk. "She wants to fuck... And she wants to fuck with all of us at that."

"Ain't nothin' slip by you boys, does it?" Cindy grins. "So, that sounds like a yes from two of you... How about the other half of you?" She asks, looking to the other two of the group.

"Hmmmm... A most unexpected development..." Ignis admits, pushing his glasses back on his nose. "However, I do think that it would be... Most rude of us, to turn down a lady's request... Even of this nature."

"Cindy... No offence here, but you know that I'm going to be marrying another woman sometime soon..." Noctis states, before glancing to his good friends. "However long soon might be..."

"Honey, I know that!" Cindy says, looking at the Crown Prince. "But look at it this way... You ain't gettin' hitched tonight, are ya? And there's such a thing as enjoyin' a "last night of freedom" too... Plus, a gal like me? I don't think I'm ever gonna get a better chance to get banged by four hunks all at once, never mind getting a piece of some Royalty!"

"Well... I guess I'm outvoted on this anyway..." Noctis says with a shrug. "...Let's... Let's just keep this between us all, and never tell Luna about this when we finally get to her."

"All right!!" The stunning mechanic says with a grin. "Now come on boys... Let me see what I'm workin' with under your "hoods"..." She orders, her gaze now openly staring at their bodies and down at their crotches as she sizes them all up.

With no further objections, and the growing looks in their eyes showing that the idea of getting some of this beautiful female isn't exactly a bad sounding one, the four hunks start to remove their clothes for her watching, hungry eyes as she gets to see first their toned upper bodies as they take off their shirts and tops. From the very muscular and built Gladiolus to the slim and toned Ignis, all four have very desirable bodies that any female, Princess or otherwise, would love to explore and enjoy. The eyes of this particular female however widen and her grin grows when they lower the rest of their clothing, letting her see the impressively long and thick to match cocks that each stud is packing, all being of around the same mouth-watering size but Gladiolus unsurprisingly having the thickest cock of the four.

"Now that's more like it boys!" Cindy grinned, reaching down to pull the zipper of her yellow jacket all the way down so she could take it off, giving two big reasons for their cocks to keep on hardening as they got a full look at her breasts in that bikini top. She further surprised the group of friends when she eagerly dropped down to her knees on the garage floor, smiling up again as she looked over the four of them. "Dang! Got a tastier menu to pick from here than across at the Diner!" She said, making her decision as she motioned with her hands. "I wanna taste the King first. Hope old muscles here and "Master Chef" don't mind waitin' a little for your turn?" She asked, using the time to await their decision, even though she had a good idea that weren't about to object, to take off her black gloves from her hands and toss them out of the way.

"Guess we're actually going through with this..." Noctis said with still some disbelief but unsurprisingly, considering the offer just made, steps forward in front of her.

"It appears so. A rather surprising, but far from unappealing turn of events." Ignis calmly says as he moves in to the side of Caelum.

"Hey! How come I've got to wait?" Prompto complains as the watches the others step in close.

"Because she's only got one mouth, and two hands..." Gladiolus points out, giving the photographer a smirk as he moves to stand beside the man he's sworn to protect. "Now quit whining. You're spoiling the mood."

"Easy there fellas..." The blonde bombshell says, looking over to the left out, for now, hunk. "You'll all get your turn with me soon enough." She said, casting Prompto a wink before she turned back to the front.

Lifting her hands up, Cindy took a hold of Ignis' and Gladiolus' cocks in her hands, starting to pump them smoothly with nicely timed strokes. Looking right up, she gave Noctis a smirk and a wink before sticking her tongue out, letting it slide across the tip of his cock, getting a light groan from him but then another when her tongue ran around that crown with a quick swirling motion. Lifting away briefly, she spat down onto that bell-end before she opened her mouth up, getting straight to work as she wrapped her lips around his tool and started to suck him off, groaning herself around his member as she pushed downward before lifting back upward, her blonde hair already swaying as she got the rhythm going.

"Mmmmm! This was not... Mmmmm... The kind of job I was expecting to be asked... Ahhhhh... To handle..." Noctis says, moaning as he watches the gorgeous face of the mechanic bobbing along his length, getting to experience those lovely, soft lips of hers smoothly gliding back and forth over his impressive size. With her head slightly tilted as she blows him, he can still get a full view of her sucking action even with her hat on, her eyes locked onto his with more than just a hint of lust in them, no doubt from the knowledge of what dirty things she intends to get up to with each one of these four hung hunks.

"Heh... She seems to be more than able to handle things..." Gladiolus points out, seeing how effortlessly already she's moving her blonde haired head up and down along the cock of a man who is intending to marry another woman. At the same time, she's stroking off two hunks either side of the one she's currently blowing, her hands jerking away with almost perfect timing with one another, while her head bobs away at a smooth and steady pace which seems to indicate this is not her first time performing some servicing that's far removed from car repairs.

"Mmmm... Appears so..." Ignis comments with a moan of his own, his gaze switching from down at her hand pumping along his rock hard pole to over to watch her face slide close towards Noctis' crotch and then back away so she can repeat the sucking motion, her pace making the goggles around her neck bounce a little off her each time she works over that shaft.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Cindy groans around Noctis' dick, staring up at him as she slurps away at his tool, the occasion flick of the tongue at his underside just adding to the pleasure, not to mention how she's applying her saliva onto his inches as they pass in and out between her lips. While he blows the hunk in front of her, she can't help but steal glances at the other two men that she's gripping and stroking off, easily keeping their rods nice and hard as well as giving them a dose of pleasure. Giving another couple of bobs, she lifts her head away, giving a bright smile to Noctis before again spitting onto his dick, this time using her tongue to spread around over his bell-end to his groaning approval.

"OK Noctis, I'll get more of you in a bit... Time to switch things up..." She said, shifting on her knees as she gave a glancing smirk to the fourth man who raced over to join proceedings. Noctis stepped back, allowing her to now be in front of Gladiolus, one hand still on Ignis and her free palm now starting to stroke off Prompto who instantly groans out from just the first pump she gives him.

"Looks like... Mmmm... You planned this all out..." Ignis notes with an impressed tone, seeing her ease at getting into working over this new combination of men, groaning himself as her hand continues to run over his whole length while she does the same to the newest member of this current trio.

"A good mechanic always knows what she's doing!" Cindy grinned up at the glasses-wearing man, before she turned towards the muscular hunk in front of her. Giving a sly wink, she parted those full lips and took him inside, making Gladiolus moan just from taking the crown into her soothing and nicely damp oral hole. She was far from finished there though, soon pushing her face closer down towards his crotch, the brim of her Hammerhead Service Station cap brushing against his waist before she lifted back upward, reaching the bell-end before making her way back downward with a groan as she began blowing him.

"Ahhhhh... It feels so good already! Mmmm..." Prompto moans, loving the feeling of the hand of the woman he's openly had a major crush on since first meeting her pumping along his dick, his eagerness shown by how he's thrusting his cock up into her stroking hand even though he's only just started being worked over.

"Mmmmm... Try to save something for... Ahhhhh... When she actually starts blowing you..." Gladiolus comments, a smirk on his rugged face as he's keeping his attention right onto the curvy blonde kneeling in front of him, moaning his approval as he watches her mouth sink down then smoothly lift back up along his manhood, feeling just how perfectly wrapped her lips are all around his thick pole. "Mmmm! Fuck... Never had a blowjob like this back in the City... Mmmmm..." He states, another clear sign that the beauty currently handling three hung studs at the same time is skilled to say the least in using her mouth to full, pleasuring potential. Add in how her stroking hands are going over both erotically lengthy cocks at either side of her, and it would seem that she's extremely experience in having gang bangs instead of this being her first one.

"Mmmmmphh!! Nnnnhhhhwwwww, ppphhhhhyyyyy nnnhhhhiiiccccssss bbbhhhyyyssss... Mmmmm!!" The gorgeous mechanic let out a muffled but playful telling off to the men she's pleasuring, making sure to look between all three to ensure that everyone is having a good time, but their moans of approval are a clear enough sign that her blowjob and handjob abilities are more than up to the task of getting them all fired up. So as her hands pump away at the dicks of Ignis and Prompto, it's her mouth that does the main mission as she sucks off the fattest cock of the group but makes it look easy as those pouty lips pass along his inches back and forth, leaving him with a more than generous coating of her saliva from the steady, repeated motion.

Another slurp along him, and Cindy lifts away with a smirk cast up at him before she again moves position to now face the handsome cookery lover of the team, keeping a hand onto the photography hobbyist as she leans her head in to flick her tongue against Ignis' shaft to make him moan. Switching out, Gladiolus steps away to allow Noctis to come in, and soon he's groaning again as her free hand doesn't hesitate to take a hold of him, getting her fingers sticky from her saliva still over his rod as she starts to pump him. Considering how much oil and dirt she deals with on a daily basis as her job, it's no surprise a little spit isn't going to bother her as she once again is stroking off two men while opening her mouth up to take a third hunk in so she can wrap her lips around his man meat.

"Mmmmm! Goodness... That does feel... Mmmm... Most wonderful..." Ignis states the obvious as he now gets to feel how good that warm and wet mouth feels as she works over his shaft, smoothly moving up and down in that bobbing motion that has her blonde hair swaying in time with the sinful motion her hat-wearing head is going. "Ahhhhh... Mmmm... Cindy... Forgive me, but I would have never thought... Mmmmm!! To feel such skill at this, from someone like yourself..." He admits with a groan, watching her pretty facial features slide up close towards his balls but move right back before the edge of her cap can touch his body, his pleasure only increased as he feels her groans bouncing off his inches between her full lips, a sign that she's getting off on this all just as much as all these hunky males are.

"Hey! What does... Mmmmm... What's that supposed to mean!" Prompto questions the comment made about the woman he's lusted over, before he's made to groan courtesy of the stroking hand working firmly up and down his pole. Her hands have shown to favouritism to any of them, happy to work over any and every dick offered with this smooth and steady pace that easily keeps them rock hard and ready for her mouth or what she's going to do later on once she shed more of her clothing.

"Ahhhhh... Relax Prompto... Mmmmm... It was a compliment..." Noctis says but doesn't even look over to his friend as he speaks. His eyes are locked down on the busty beauty on her knees in front of another of his close friends beside him as she sucks Ignis off, while still stroking his and Prompto's cocks off at the same time. As she slurps away, she keeps her hands briskly moving back and forth over the other two lengths, her sizeable tits jiggling a bit from the movements of both her arms, as well as the motion of her head too as she takes that third pole nicely deep into her clearly talented oral hole.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." The stunning car expert moans as she bobs her head along the third different cock she's taken between her lips so far during this rather indecent proposal to the men she's previously just helped fix their motor up for along with offering the occasional mission. Now she's getting to know them on a very intimate, naughty level as she applies her saliva onto Ignis' tool while delivering a round of strokes to the cocks of Prompto and Noctis at the same time. Just as similar to how her hands are giving equal treatments no matter which stud she gets to grip, her mouth is raising and lowering at the same steady, smooth and eager pace no matter the lucky man that gets to be in front of her, which currently is the glasses-wearing hunk of the four who is voicing his approval in the form of the moans escaping from him.

However she isn't going to just let one man have all the fun of her oral hole for too long. Lifting her head up and off, she gives a smile to Ignis before she turns her head, raising her hands off from the other two men so she can spit down onto one palm, and then the other in preparation. By the time she turns back, she's grinning as the next line-up is already eagerly waiting for her with now Prompto ready in front while Noctis and Gladiolus are either side of him. Wasting no time, she takes a hold of the two at the sides with those hands, a couple strokes working in her saliva into those already covered rods before she leans her head forward and parts her lips to take the last, but certainly not least, dick in to finally let him experience what his friends have gotten a taste of.

"Oooooooooh Cindy!! Ahhhhh... Mmmmmm..." Prompto gasps with delight, gazing down like he's in a trance as he watches the beautiful face of the blonde move along his cock, her lips gently grinding over his manhood as she smoothly slurps along him, having no issue in handling his cock which is just as delightfully big as those belonging to the rest of the group. "Mmmm!! It feels so good!! Ahhhhh... Mmmmm Cindy!!" He moans out, not exactly being subtle about the crush he has for her, and is now getting to experience a fantasy or two he's had about her as she works her mouth along a good amount of his size, similarly to the rest of the studs she's blown coming close to making her cap tilt out of place when the brim briefly touches his body when she pushes downward to take him up into her talented and sinfully hungry mouth.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers