Hand Job Hanna

Story Info
She loves to play with boys.
1k words
3.86
91.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,352 Followers

I know you'll think I'm naughty when I tell you but I don't care, I'm eighteen years old and I'll do what I want. What I really like to do is to give boys hand jobs, no, I'm serious, I want to just jerk them off until they cum in my hand. I have a boyfriend and sometimes we make love but only because he wants to if it were up to me I'd just handle him until he spurts all the time. I know some people call me Hand Job Hanna but I don't care besides my name really is Hanna.

It's not just my boyfriend that I jerk off I like to do his friends too, sometimes I even do them while my boyfriend watches. I've done two boys at the same time, which was hot as I watched their face trying to guess which one would go off first. My boyfriend doesn't really like it when I do other boys but that's tough and I told him so.

The way I like to do it is with the boy on the bed with his pants around his knees, then I sit on his legs while I play with him. I don't even have to get undressed although sometimes I'll let him peek at my boobies. What a great feeling as I hold his boner I always look in their eyes so they can see how much fun I'm having. I love to tease them by rubbing real slow, it's funny when they try to hump my hand, kind of like a dog on someone's leg. I like to hold them tight and then bend down and just blow on the tip, it always makes them think I'm gonna put it in my mouth but I never do. My boyfriend is the only one I put in my mouth, I love to see how excited that makes him, but I hardly ever finish him that way, only by jerking him off. I always talk to the boys too, they all want to hear how big they are, and when I tell them I want to see them shoot their stuff out, it works every time. I feel so powerful when I know I can make them cum and that feeling is far better than any sex I've ever had with a boy.

After they cum I like to play in it, it makes me feel nasty but I don't care. I have let my boyfriend cum in my mouth and I don't like the taste but I like to stick my finger in his goo and then clean it off with my mouth. I guess what I'm saying if it is just a little bit, the taste isn't so bad. Most of the time I'll hold the boys pecker over his belly when it squirts but sometimes when I fell like giving my boyfriend a charge I'll let him shoot off on my face. I don't know why but it really turns me on to feel his spunk just oozing down, I never wipe it off until it dries and get all crusty. Sometimes I like to gross him out by trying to kiss him; he screams like a little girl and even tries to run away. I always tell him that I kiss him after he has licked me but he says that is different. If I have my bra off I always wipe his spunk on my tittys cause I've heard it makes them grow bigger but I haven't noticed it working yet.

Boys are just so lucky to have boners to play with and then to have all that lovely cum shooting out whenever they wanted. I swear if I were a boy I'd lock myself in my room and just jack off all day long. I know that wouldn't work because of all the boys I've given a hand job to once they shoot off they don't want you to jerk them anymore. This doesn't make sense to me cause I can make myself cum a hundred times in a row although my clitty gets a little sore after a while.

I keep telling my boyfriend not to be jealous because he's the one I care about and that I do stuff to him that I never do to other boys but for some reason I don't think he believes me. When I told him, my goal in life was to jack off one thousand different boys he got all mad at me. The thing is I don't really count when I do a boy so I have no idea how many I've done so far. I can't even name a thousand boys so I know I haven't done that many. It's just so cool to hold a new dick in my hand, they all look alike, and yet they all are just so different. I've only done one boy who wasn't circumcised, I had never even heard of it and I had to ask my boyfriend about it. It was cool to play with but under the skin it stunk and even if I put strange boys things in my mouth I wouldn't have wanted to put his there. If you are a boy with a foreskin (that's what my boyfriend said it was) and if you want a girl to put it in their mouth then you'd better wash it good before you see her. My friend Jenna who thinks I'm sick says I should start a spreadsheet on all the boys I do and then I could list size and how much stuff they shoot, oh and how far they shoot. Then she says that after I do a thousand I could write a book. That is why I'm writing this story to see if I like it. It is kind of fun so maybe I will write a book and maybe I'll title it "A Thousand Poles, the Story of Hand Job Hanna." So what do you think, would you read it?

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,352 Followers