Hand Job Punishment

Story Info
Wife punishes husband for happy endings at massage center
3.2k words
4
44.8k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
206 Followers

Part I

Tom felt bad, and stupid, for having let it slip to Vickey that he had paid massage therapists for hand jobs in the past. He honestly thought that this was not new news to her, but apparently it was. It didn't matter how long ago it had been, Vickey was livid and equated it to prostitution. "You paid for sex" was what she kept saying over and over. Tom and Vickey had been getting along better and having more sex lately and he didn't want to mess up their renewed relationship. So he didn't try to argue with her at the time. But he honestly didn't get what the big deal was. It wasn't like he had intercourse with them! Hell, he never even saw them nude or got to touch them. All he could think of was how he wanted things to stay on the good track they had been on lately. He just wanted to do whatever it took to help Vickey get past this and continue as they had been, to put this behind them once and for all, and to make up.

That's when he came up with the idea that now might be the right time to bring up the subject of domestic discipline. So he suggested it to her the next morning as she was leaving for work.

Vickey's reaction was as unpredictable as had her reaction to the hand jobs. She was upset that he would even suggest such a thing. "I'm not your mother" was her main objection, and then added that she was as offended by his suggestion as she had been by the revelation of the hand jobs. He apologized for the suggestion, explaining that he only wanted there to be some way for her to get past this and let it be part of the past.

Tom thought that was the end of it. He was reconciling himself to the idea that there would be several days of cold shoulder and then perhaps things would be OK again after that. Of course what he really feared was that Vickey would throw this up in his face at some unpredictable time in the future. He didn't really want a spanking, but he had read about couples who used this form of punishment and he liked the idea that it would put an end to the episode. He even thought that it might do him some good, since in his heart of hearts he didn't really get why the hand jobs were such a big deal. So far, all he had learned from this experience was to be much more circumspect about what he let slip out to Vickey.

When Vickey got home from work her demeanor was different. She was hardly in the door when she said, "You know that suggestion you made this morning?"

"Yes, dear. I'm sorry about that. I didn't realize it would offend you, I just..."

She cut him off by placing her finger over his mouth. "I've done some thinking about it and I have reconsidered. I will take you up on that offer. Right now. Go upstairs to our bedroom, remove all of your clothes and lay face down on the bed. I'll be in to deal with you shortly."

Sensing that no further response was to be permitted Tom immediately went to the bedroom and did as he was told. His heart was racing as he undressed. He was already beginning to have second thoughts about his suggestion as he lay there, feeling very exposed and vulnerable.

After what seemed like a long time Vickey entered the room, still dressed in her suit from work. She was the very picture of the professional woman, which she was. She was carrying some things he couldn't see, which she placed on the dresser next to the bed.

"I don't think you appreciate just how much you have hurt me by seeing a prostitute, but before I'm done with you, I believe you will."

"Vickey, it wasn't really a prostitute, it wasn't quite like that," Tom protested.

Vickey's voice was calm, but it was the cool calm of a prosecutor who had all the facts they needed to destroy a witness. "Really? Did you pay them money?"

"Yes," Tom answered, wisely not amplifying his answer.

"And did you get a handjob?"

"Yes, but..."

"No 'but's'. You paid money, you got to cum, end of story. You paid for sex."

"Yes, dear."

"Now that's the first appropriate answer you've given me. I trust it won't be the last. You are going to be sorry you suggested this. This is going to be very painful. And I don't want you to move out of position or try to protect yourself, or I'll be upset and have to extend your punishment."

Without further preparation she picked up the yardstick she had brought up with her and laid a sharp blow right across his buttocks. Tom, grunted, as much from surprise as anything else. Vickey continued to strike him, about one blow every second or two, while she continued to lecture him.

"I'm punishing you for three reasons. Can you guess what they are?"

Smack!

"OHHH. Three?" he gasped between sharp blows of the yardstick.

"Yes, three." Smack!

"I," Smack "UGGHH, don't know, dear."

"Well, I'll tell you," she said without interrupting her cadence. "First for having sex with someone else," SMACK her blow coincident with this was especially hard and Tom cried out.

"That hurt me in a way I doubt you can understand. I want to be enough for you."

Smack! "OOOWWWW!"

"Second for telling me. I don't want you to lie to me, but there shouldn't have been any reason to have to confess this in the first place. There is a whole hurt and shock to finding this out that's separate from your actions."

SMACK! "OH UH OOHHH! Please, not so hard, Vickey."

Tom couldn't help himself, the blows were harder and the seconds between them only seemed to make the pain worse,

SMACK!

"I will decide how hard, not you!" she retorted with a tinge of anger in her voice. "The third reason is for suggesting this in the first place, and making it necessary for me to treat you like some child."

Smack! "AHHHHHH!"

The yardstick worked its way up and down his ass, leaving angry red stripes wherever it touched. Like an expert punishment Mistress, Vickey landed a couple of blows right where his cheeks met the top of his thighs.

"OWWWWWW! Vickey, dear, I'm sorry, I truly am sorry for hurting you."

"Yes. However, right now I think you are just sorry you were found out. Sorry that I'm upset."

Tom couldn't argue with that, it was true. But the pain was clouding his judgment when he said, "But Vickey, it was only a handjob. I never touched her, I never even saw her naked."

SMACK! "YEEEOWWWWW!"

"And you think that makes any difference!?" She struck him so hard that she thought the yardstick would break. The blow was followed by a particularly loud cry from Tom.

"I thought it did. I mean I didn't really pay for the handjob," Tom blabbered out rapidly.

"Explain," she asked, still not letting up on the whipping, but backing off on the intensity just a little.

"I paid for the massage, and the other just sort of came along with it. She touched my legs, and well I got excited and she took it from there."

If anything, this just made it worse in Vickey's mind, but it did give her an idea. Tom's squirming had spread his legs slightly. She suddenly stopped the blows with the yardstick.

"Like this?" she asked, running her fingernails lightly up the insides of his thighs.

"Yes, like that," Tom answered sort of dreamily. Vickey could see that he was getting erect. She was finding herself slightly aroused by the redness of his ass and her feeling of power.

"Well, I want you to remember that feeling, because the next time you get a massage and feel that, I also want you to remember this feeling." And with that she landed a severe blow with his own doubled up belt she had laid on the dresser earlier.

SMACK! "AAAAUGH!"

The belt hurt terribly on his already tenderized butt cheeks and he forgot himself and tried to put his hand back there to block another blow.

"What did I tell you about moving and trying to block my punishment?"

"Not to do it."

"That's right. And what did I tell you would happen if you did?"

"That there would be more," Tom was almost sobbing now.

"That's right and more there will be."

SMACK!

Vickey began the strapping with the belt in earnest. Crisscrossing his ass cheeks and even letting it strike the sides of his buttocks, in fresh territory. Tom's cries and pleading were almost continuous now. And Vickey's arousal was also growing.

"PLEASE, VICKEY! PLEASE, ENOUGH! I've learned my lesson, really I have. I'll never do it again."

SMACK!

"I will decide how long you are to be punished, not you! Sorry you suggested this now?"

SMACK! "OOOHHHHH!"

"Yes, dear. I am. I'm very sorry. But please not so hard, let me have a rest, please, just for a moment. I can't take any more!"

Smack!

"No." Vickey was enjoying this too much to stop. "You can beg all you want, please do, but it won't do you any good. Does it hurt you terribly?"

Smack!

"AHHHH, yes, it does. It feels like fire."

Smack!

"Good. Maybe you will remember this for a while."

Vickey slashed away with the belt while Tom's ass became the brightest shade of red she had ever seen. At last Tom was crying real tears and could no longer form the words to beg for the relief that wouldn't be coming until Vickey had enough. Seeing his tears, Vickey suspended her whipping. But not out of pity, only because she thought she was finally getting somewhere with Tom.

Just when Tom thought it was over, she resumed the whipping with the belt, coaxing more cries and fresh tears from him. After another dozen strokes, she stopped. She was getting so excited at the sight of his punished ass that she knew she needed to stop to catch her breath. If she didn't she might never stop.

Tom didn't try to move, he just lay there sobbing. In the next silent moments his breathing and sobbing calmed a little. He's almost done, Vickey thought to herself. But I need to push it just one step further.

"Tom?" she asked, in a calm and sweet voice.

"Yes, dear?"

"Do you remember what I said about trying to block my punishment?"

"Yes, dear. You said not to do it, or there would be extra punishment," Tom's voice began to crack as he realized what this meant.

"For trying to block your well deserved punishment will receive five more strokes. These will be harder than any of the others, and I don't want you to move at all while you take them. Is that understood?"

"PLEASE, NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!" Tom pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes. Vickey was unmoved by his pleas.

"Do you understand?" she asked again calmly, as though he hadn't said a word.

"Yes, dear," he answered and started to shiver with fear all over.

Vickey paced out the last five strokes, and just as she promised each blow was harder than any previous one he had received. Tom gritted his teeth, concentrating on not moving while fresh tears streamed freely down his face. But he managed to stay in position.

Vickey was exhausted, as was Tom, but she felt that he might at last have learned the lesson. She began to gently rub some soothing ointment on his blistered ass cheeks while talking lovingly to him.

"There now, honey. It's all over. It's in the past now, just like your transgression. We won't have to speak of it again. You know I only did this because I love you, and you did ask me to."

"Yes, honey. I love you and I am truly sorry for hurting you. It will never happen again."

Vickey patted his behind, and said with a smile, "It better not. Or today's experience will seem like fun." Then with a cryptic smile she added, "Oh, and Tom, you can expect to get more of these on a regular basis, now that I know how to get through to you."

Part II

"Come here, we need to talk," Vickey said in a subdued voice, a little sadly. "Do you remember promising not to get hand jobs with your massages?"

"Uhh, yes, dear," he responded.

Vickey continued, "I heard that you went to that massage studio at Harry Hines and NW Highway." It was clear she hoped it wasn't true, even though she knew it was.

"Oh, that," he said, feeling his mouth go dry. "Well, I went there, but it was just for a massage."

"I also heard that hand jobs, and even more, is just about all they do there," she said in quiet disappointment.

He looked downward, not knowing what to say.

Vickey shifted to a soft and understanding tone. "I know the temptation is great. But isn't saving it all for me, giving me control, what you meant when you made me the gift of your orgasm?"

"Yes. I just didn't know what to do after, I knew you'd be upset."

"I would have been" she said gently explaining as if to a child, "but if you had confessed promptly, it would have been easier on you than it has to be now."

"Vickey, please don't be mad at me," his voice trailed off.

"I'm not mad, a little disappointed, but not too surprised," she softly explained. "I'm going to help you with your promise," she cooed. "But you have to submit to a severe punishment."

"How severe are we talking about?!" he asked, recalling the pain of the last session.

"Very, I'm afraid," she said apologetically, and with sympathy, "I may even use the cane. And it won't be easy, because I need you to take it properly. Will you do this for me, honey?"

He nodded meekly.

"OK, here's how it's going to be," she said softly. "You're gonna have all your clothes off and you're gonna take it bending over. It's gonna be a hard punishment, because you've got to learn your lesson. I know you are gonna beg and promise, but I'm gonna be the one who decides when your punishment ends," her gentle, soothing tone of voice at odds with what she was describing.

"Yes, dear."

He went into the other room and quickly removed his clothes and waited for her.

"Come over here and bend over, hold onto this stool," Vickey put on a cheerful face to make it seem easier for him as she guided him into the desired position, and determined that he was comfortable enough to hold the position. "I want you to stay bent over like that through the whole punishment. If you let go or get out of position I'm gonna have to add two strokes for every time that you do that," matter-of-factly explaining the rules.

"I'm really sorry, Vickey!" he exclaimed.

Still speaking softly, sympathetically, "I know, me too. Now remember, this is gonna be very painful, and you need to keep a very tight hold, because if you let go, you'll have to get extra."

Vickey picked up a light paddle, drew her arm back and made a solid contact with his bottom.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" he gasped, as his butt began to turn a bright red. "Oh God, Vickey!" He kicked his feet and twisted his hips from side to side.

"There's lots more to come. Hold on tight," Vickey said encouragingly.

The paddle landed again.

"Ahhh! OW! Oh Vickey," he exclaimed, writhing.

She knew he would let go several times, she would even force him to, but he needed to work at learning self-discipline. There was no scolding or lecture about what he did wrong or how she felt. All that had been done before. This time it was all about the punishment, and making it more memorable not only by its severity, but also by it being calmly, lovingly and yet firmly delivered. Vickey applied the paddle slowly, leaving a second or two between each stroke, keeping him in suspense about the next blow. Abruptly he stood up and put his hands over his buttocks.

"Ah-ahhhh," Vickey gently reminded, "That's two extra. Get back in position."

"Oh, Vickey, it hurrrrrts!"

"I know," she said with empathy, "I'm sorry it has to hurt, but if you delay, I'll have to add still more." Nervously, he bent over the stool again.

She resumed the paddling. After a few more strokes he stood up again.

"You're up to four extra now," Vickey quietly announced, as if it pained her to have to say that. "Now back over. For me, dear." She resumed slowly and deliberately paddling him. He was almost in tears when suddenly it stopped.

"There, there," she soothed, rubbing his sore backside a little. "You can stand up for a minute, before we start again."

After a brief intermission, she said, "OK now, let's continue. Back over the stool." Her resolve pushing past her regret at having to continue his punishment.

He begged her not to start again, that he had learned his lesson, that he couldn't take any more etc. Calmly and lovingly but with her own pain too, she said, "I know you think you've learned your lesson, but you haven't yet, and we must be sure. Isn't that what you want too?" He weakly answered yes. "And as for not being able to take any more, well, you'll just have to."

"I want you to see if you can take the rest of it without getting up," she softly encouraged. Then she resumed the paddling. Soon he was in tears. Despite her encouragement, he failed to hold his position to her satisfaction two more times, incurring a total of eight extra strokes.

"It's OK, honey. Your punishment is over," she said with comfort in her voice. With a sigh of relief he stood up. "Umm, not so fast, dear," she said with a little hesitation, knowing how disappointed he would be to hear the next. "That was your punishment for the hand job and lying. You still have eight with the cane coming for not taking it properly."

"PLEASE, No more!" he exclaimed when he saw her with the cane in her hand.

"If you had taken your punishment properly this wouldn't be necessary. You know the rules, and we must follow through," she explained lovingly but firmly.

"Now I'm gonna go even slower with these, and I want you to stay bent over for me. The rule still applies - no getting up or you'll get extra," she said with encouragement.

He shouted, kicked his legs, twisted and writhed for several seconds after each blow, with Vickey waiting for him to quiet down before swinging the cane again, and leaving a bright red welt where it struck.

"Okay, we're all done," she cheerfully announced and put the cane down. She sat on the bed and motioned to him. "Come here, face down across my lap and I'll put some of this cream on to make it feel better."

Chastebob
Chastebob
206 Followers