Hand-job University

Story Info
Two college girls start hand-job business, making big bucks.
7.2k words
4.73
68.7k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,112 Followers

Maggie and I have been friends since before I can remember. We were in the same grade, went through all levels of school together and ended up rooming together in college. We have been through good times and wild times and even though physically we are very different, we have always been best buds.

Maggie is 5'10 with brunette hair and weighs 130 pounds whereas I am 5'6 with sandy blonde hair weighing 120 pounds. She has a leaner, longer build and I was a little more fit because of my participation in athletics. We are only two weeks apart in age and that year we were both 19 years old. The previous school year at USC, we shared a dorm room and got into plenty of mischief but it wasn't until our sophomore year while living in an apartment together that we came up with our most outrageous money making scheme.

Early in that fall semester, Maggie had a boyfriend named Skylar and I was unattached. I had just come off a breakup and wasn't looking for one but went on plenty of dates. Skylar played tennis who had a nice slender build. He would come over and hangout at our apartment for extended periods of time. I was majoring in pre-pharmacy, so I had to study frequently which caused me to be in my room much of the time. Our common living room was conjoined with the kitchen as part of an open concept.

I was in the kitchen with Maggie making us a snack when Skylar blurted out to Maggie, "Damn baby, I want to have sex. C'mon lets go."

She retorted, "I told you a hundred times, I'm on my period and I feel yucky right now. I'm not in the mood."

Skylar flipped his arm in the air and sighed, "Why can't we do something? We don't have to fuck. You can give me a blowjob or even a handjob."

Maggie in her confident, sarcastic tone replied, "You can give yourself a handjob. You have two of them."

From across the room, Skylar yelled, "Damn! I would give 20 dollars for a handjob right now. No shit!"

I looked at Maggie and smiled. She read my mind and smiled back while shrugging her shoulders as if to say, "Go for it."

I walked over, stood right in front of Skylar who was sitting on the sofa and offered, "OK big boy. Let's see it."

He was shocked and half embarrassed when he asked, "See what?"

"You said you would give 20 dollars for a handjob and I need alcohol money so pull out your cock and let me see it," I shrugged.

Skylar didn't know what to think about my seriousness or even if Maggie would approve when I verbally nudged him again, "I don't have all night. Whip that thing out."

By then Maggie was standing beside me and commented, "Get it out baby. Britt will take care of you and then you can leave me alone. Hurry up though, I have to take a load of laundry down to the washing machine and when I get back we need to run up to the store. I will be right back."

I ordered Skylar, "Stand up so you can pull down your pants."

He was still unsure like it was all some kind of joke but when Maggie walked out of her bedroom with a clothes basket full of dirty laundry, it became more real. He didn't want her to be angry but he was also very horny. He hesitantly stood up and unbuttoned his shorts. He began pulling them down and his hard cock flopped out. He sat back down with his seven inches completely erect. I knelt down on top of his bunched up pants that were surrounding his ankles. I took hold of his circumcised hard-on as he gasp, "Uuhho!"

I started stroking it while looking him in the eye, "You like that? You needed that prick jerked off, didn't ya?"

He murmured, "Ohhh, you have no idea. I'm not going to last long."

I jerked his meat a little faster. Skylar leaned back on the couch and gave me that blank stare a guy gets when he is about to cum. With my opposite hand, I lifted his shirt up to his neck before encouraging, "Go ahead and shoot it all over your belly. Let it out."

His mouth opened, "Huh! Huh! Oh! Here it comes! Yeah! Auggh! Aughh! Aughh!"

His entire body jerked as the first spurt landed somewhere up around his chest, nearly missing his shirt that I was holding up. The second and third shots landed around his breast bone and the final shots coagulated all over his stomach. After he finished, he let out a resounding, "Augghhh, that felt great! I needed that."

I stood up and while wiping Skylar's jizz off the back of my hand with a tissue, I agreed, "I could tell. You came a lot. Look at the mess you made. I will take that twenty dollars now."

He laughed but when I asked again while holding out my palm, Skylar knew that I wasn't joking. He pulled out his wallet from his scrunched shorts and handed me a crisp 20 dollar bill. I giggled, "Thank you."

Just then Maggie came back in and laughed at Skylar, "It looks like Britt took care of ya. Now go get yourself cleaned up so we can leave."

While holding his own shirt up, he shuffled his constricted feet across the floor and into the bathroom. When the door closed, Maggie said to me with a big chuckle, "You must have been pretty good. He usually takes longer than that."

I laughed, "It only took a few minutes. Easiest 20 dollars I have ever made."

We both laughed and Maggie went into the bedroom. When both of them left, I didn't think much about it as my day went on as before. We were to attend a small party at a friend's house that evening and I also had errands to run. I needed to pick up the now affordable alcohol for the get together and wanted to buy a new outfit. Everything was completed in a few hours.

As afternoon turned into evening, I decided to wear a pair of white capri pants with a purple tank and a black mesh sweater overtop. My dark blonde hair was braided into a fashionable ponytail on the side of my head as I wore a ladies style fedora hat. Adding to my ensemble was matching hoop earrings and my open-toed high heels that had the single strap come around the back of my feet, I was set. I was riding with Skylar and Maggie.

We arrived at my friend Paul's house and there were more people in attendance than I thought would be there. At first we were circulating and mingling among the dancing, drinking masses. We were instantly having a good time and I split off talking with my friend Sheila who was in one of my classes. As we conversed, I looked over in the corner and saw Skylar talking with a mutual friend of ours named Ryan. He was a tall, long blonde haired surfer type. I saw Skylar point my direction then both of them looked at me and smiled.

Ryan was already drunk and courageous. He instantly walked over and leaned in to talk over the music, "Hi Britt. Skylar just told me that you jerked him off today at the apartment with Maggie there and she didn't even care. Is that true?"

He was about half expecting me to deny it but I told him the truth, "Yes, I did and Maggie was the one who suggested it. Did he also tell you that he paid me 20 dollars? Easiest money I ever made."

Ryan paused, then laughed, "Really? Wow! Guess what? I have twenty dollars."

I think he also thought I would just gloss over him telling me that when I responded, "Ok, let's go into the bathroom."

I grabbed the stunned Ryan by the hand and led him into the bathroom. Once inside, I closed and locked the door before ordering, "Put the 20 dollars on the sink then pull em down."

Ryan asked, "Are you serious?" After seeing my serious face into the mirror above the sink, he quickly took the money out of his wallet and placed it on the sink, unfastened, then yanked his pants down to his knees.

His flaccid, uncircumcised cock was hanging down several inches with the foreskin hiding the head. Ryan was 6'3 and his crotch was just above the granite counter top. As he faced the vanity and mirror, I wrapped my arm around his waist then took hold of is cock with the other hand. It was smooth and visually very veiny. I began to stroke it outwardly while we both watched through the mirror. Within seconds, it grew to be very long and the head peeked out of its skin turtleneck. I would guess the length about eight inches. I focused on his face while I gave him a steady, rhythmic handjob.

"You like that don't you?" When he gurgled his approval, I added, "Look at my hand jerk your cock through the mirror. I bet you think my sexy red fingernails look good wrapped around it."

His eyes were wide as he mumbled again, "Uh, huh."

I cooed, "Shoot it in the sink. It will be easy to clean up."

He put both his hands up on the mirror and his body began to seize. He growled and thrusted his hips in unison with every spurt of his big dick, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Aughh!"

Ryan's thick cum first struck the cold side handle on the faucet before the follow up squirts splattered down into the sink with me offering encouragement, "There you go. Let it all out. That's it."

When he finished, he let out a big sigh. I let go of his dong and it plopped down onto the granite before I used a hand towel to wipe the slime off the back of the sink. I turned on the water and washed the rest out before I heard a knock at the door.

Ryan was fumbling with his pants when he gave hurried bellow, "Occupied. I'll be out in a second."

A guy's voice could be heard through the door saying, "Hey Ryan. Is that you in there, dude?"

Ryan had just finished fastening his pants and my cleaning had concluded when he yanked open the door, "Dude! Can't you see I'm busy in here?"

Both guys were smiling when the muscular guy, wearing a tank top, waved at me, "Hi. You must be Brittni?"

I had no idea who they were but waved back while smiling, "Hi. We are finished now. I was just in here with Ryan trying to unclog his drain. I think it is working now."

The two guys stepped in the bathroom with us and shut the door behind themselves. The muscular guy lowered his voice, "Are you guys in here doing what Skylar said you might be doing? If so, we want in."

Ryan forced his way past both guys and responded as he was leaving the bathroom, "I'm outta here dudes. You guys can work it out."

Ryan closed the door, leaving me in the bathroom with two Fraternity guys whom I did not know. I calmly asked, "Do you guys have twenty dollars?"

The skinny guy with glasses replied, "Yes we do," and both of them reached for their wallets and pulled out the money.

One guy had a twenty dollar bill and the other one had a ten and two fives. I sat down on the open toilet. The muscular guy stood in front of me and I helped him pull down his skinny jeans. I pulled off a large strip of toilet paper and folded it up in order to catch his cum. Standing in front me, I gripped his already stiff 6 inch cock with my thumb down, fingers on top and elbow out to the side.

When I began jerking it, the guy put his hands on his hips allowing me to do my thing. After a few minutes of pumping, I decided some lube might be helpful. I spit a couple of times on the shaft, rubbed it and began jerking again. That was much better. My saliva lubrication was just what was needed. My hand slid up and down perfectly and low groans escaped his lips. Meanwhile, the boy with the glasses had his shorts down to his knees, slowly stroking his own pecker, patiently awaiting his turn.

I looked up into the muscular guy's eyes and seductively whispered, "Ooo, your head is so bulbous. I like how your pee hole opens up every time I jerk it downward."

He panted, "Oh! Almost there. I'm gettin close."

I held up the folded tissue directly underneath his cock head in order to catch the load. His groans got louder and my stroking got faster. He then tightened his abs and cried out, "Augghh fuck!" The first shot flew past the toilet paper and hit my shirt before I quickly lifted the tissue and tilted it to trap the rest, "Augh! Augh! Augh!" he continued to let out loud grunts with each spurt.

When he finished, I jumped up to wash the glob of cum off my sweater with him apologizing, "Sorry. I was worked up." Meanwhile, the boys switched places and the muscular guy had his pants pulled up and out the door in no time. I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice plus my wrist was already getting tired in that position. I opened up the vanity door and hit the jackpot with a huge bottle of coconut hand lotion in sight.

Since this guy was shorter, I stood beside him like I had done with Ryan and lifted the toilet seat. I squirted two large blobs of the white lotion on his shaft. I went down to my knees, and placed my arm around his waist and began stroking the sloppy lubrication all up and down the shaft. I jerked his cock and in no time he was blowing his load into the water below. This time, there was no glitches as every drop landed where I had intended.

He was zipping up just as I was drying my washed off hands. I went back to the party and not only did I have enough money for the evenings alcohol, I now had enough for half my outfit that I had put on my credit card. When I had a chance, I told Maggie that I had given three more handjobs and she playfully smacked me in shame. We got home around 3 am and I slept like a rock.

The next morning, I was up before Maggie like usual. I starting thinking about the quick and easy 80 dollars I had made the day before. Here I was working my way through college while trying to keep up with my grades and making next to nothing at my job. My wheels really started turning as I thought, "Here I made that money in less than 20 minutes of work which figured out to 240 dollars an hour. Would more guys be willing to pay money to get jacked off?" Then I thought assuring myself, "These are all horny, young college guys...of course they would."

I started figuring out the logistics of opening a handjob service before I would think it was a crazy idea. I wrestled with that idea back and forth for several days before bringing it up to Maggie when she was alone.

She snapped, "Are you crazy? Think of the diseases. Think of getting arrested for prostitution. It would never work."

I had went over all of it in my mind and had the answers, "First, there would be no diseases because it would only be handjobs. Second, it wouldn't be prostitution because there would be no sex...in a way...well, it would slightly be prostitution but nobody is going to care because it is only handjobs. Why should that Korean massage parlor down on Fifth and Pine Street get all the business with happy endings? They have never gotten arrested."

Maggie continued to question my practicality, "Where would you conduct your business? How much would you charge? How would you let people know about it? How do you know guys would even do it?"

I laughed, "Uh, horny college guys...hello...there is your answer. Of course they would do it. I jacked off 4 guys in one day and hadn't even advertised. These guys aren't rich so I think keeping the cost down is a must. I think I will just stick with the 20 dollars. I would do it right here in my room or in the living room," and before Maggie had a chance to disagree, I offered, "And that is why you can be my partner."

"Are you nuts? It will never work," she insisted. "Plus, Skylar isn't going to let me jack off guys for money."

I gave her a wicked smile, "Trust me. When he sees that you are making money hand over fist...pun intended...he won't care. Just give it a week. If it is a disaster, then we will shut it down. Please?! Come on, Mags! It is easy money. Say yes!"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Ok, one week. Then we shut it down. I must be out of my mind. What did you have in mind for advertising?"

My smile got just a little wickeder. When I showed her a design of our advertisement that we would put on social media, she laughed. The first thing we needed was a sexy selfie. I had bought two plumber hats and a two-foot metal pipe. We dolled ourselves up with extra makeup and curled our hair so it would be flowing. We put the hats on and with us, side by side, holding this pipe with my hand above hers, we snapped several selfies with seductive looks on our faces. With Photoshop, I added some features to really make it pop.

Later in the evening when I showed the finished product to Maggie, she laughed even harder. It was a perfect sexy picture of us two holding the pipe with the caption stating, "Hey guys, do you need your pipes cleaned out? Tired of being backed up? Call Britt & Mag's Handy Service! For only twenty dollars, we will make sure the job is complete. Satisfaction guaranteed." I added a number which was text only and the proper procedure in which to contact us.

Within the hour after I posted it, the inquiries came flooding in. Four hours later, when I showed Maggie that 49 guys had requested our services, her eyes just about popped out of her head. Of course there were a few more people who thought we actually did plumbing. We scheduled the appointments for the guys for the upcoming weekend which would also give us time to prepare. We needed to go to the store for supplies.

In order to get her boyfriend on board, Maggie not only promised him 30 percent of the money she earned, she said that she would pay for him to have me jack him off anytime. We sat down to discuss the logistics in order to make the business successful.

"We need to make it clean and sanitary with a clinical aspect, yet we want it to feel intimate and sexually dirty," I suggested.

She agreed, "Yes. We will use our bedrooms as the performance stations and our 'waiting room' will be our common living room."

Analyzing further, I added, "I think guys don't want just the act of getting jerked off. They can do that themselves. They want mind stimulation as well. They want a pretty girl to do it for them and I think we do that by offering variety along with preference. It also can't seem like we are doing it because it is just a job. We need to enjoy it and make every guy feel special. That is the key."

She asked, "What do you mean by preference?"

I replied, "I mean, we don't just do everyone the same way. In business, people want choices and personal preferences. We need to run our business the same way. Some might want lube, some might want to stand up, some might want to watch porn while we do it, some might want dirty talk, and some might have a fetish they want put into play. We have to find out what the customer wants and do it. Not only will they enjoy it more and want to come back, they will cum quicker which saves our time and effort."

Maggie agreed. We headed to two different stores. While at Walmart, we picked up the basics like hand lotion with different scents, Astroglide lubrication, tissues, paper towels, sanitary wipes, plastic trash bags and a couple of heating pads. While at the Victoria Secret, we picked up some risqué lingerie with stockings, panties, and bras. We already had plenty of shoes and heels so we decided there was no need to spend the extra money. All of it was put on my credit card in hopes that we could pay it off quick.

When the day arrived of our appointments, Maggie and I really slutted ourselves up with extra eyeliner and sexy clothes. I chose to wear a short V-neck red baby doll dress with matching red spiked pumps while Maggie wore a sheer nightgown with a lace bra and panty set and slide-on flats. I chose not to wear panties.

We high fived and opened our front door. There were already five guys waiting and we ushered them in as we had added extra fold up chairs in our living area. They told us how hot we looked and we knew that this was going to be easy. Each guy was scheduled for a five minute slot, knowing we might get behind like at a doctor's office.

The first guy scheduled for me was Brad. After checking my spreadsheet located on my IPad, I called out his name like a nurse in that doctor's office. He was an averaged sized younger looking guy about 5'11 wearing high top Nike shoes with matching "Just do it" basketball shorts and t-shirt.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,112 Followers
12