Handjob Ch. 05

Story Info
Gaining sexual independence.
881 words
4.19
46.1k
21

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,062 Followers

"If you suspect that your spouse is cheating on you, you are probably right and you don't have to prove it."

-My Psychologist

It was a regular week day night and we were getting ready for bed. I was in bed waiting for my wife as she was preparing to join me. Normally she keeps herself covered until she turns out the lights but lately she has been exposing more of herself. This night she walked about the well lighted bedroom oblivious to me.

I lay there admiring the beauty of her. She is a large sexual, voluptuous woman with soft moist puffy lips, full rounded breasts with nipples pointing up. Her hips have sexy sensual curves blending into her fully firm buttocks. While watching her I became aroused and I was anxious to make love to her.

When she got into bed I reached for her but she rebuffed me as she always does saying, "No, no baby. Not tonight. Oh! You have an erection. Didn't you take your medication tonight?"

"No. I didn't."

"Why not?"

"It leaves me groggy in the morning."

Pushing my hands away she continued, "Honey you were doing so well on it. We paid a psychologist thousands of dollars for you to go through psychoanalysis. If you don't take the medication she prescribed then it's all wasted money. I'm going to have to make sure that you take it every night before we go to bed. Are you taking it during the day when you feel anxious?"

I replied, "You mean, am I taking it when I get an erection?"

She went on, "Well, yes. It helps you to stay focused. It keeps your mind off sexual things like imagining that other men are fucking me. It keeps you from becoming suspicious of me and accusing me of all sorts of things that I don't deserve. I'm not that type of a girl. I'm faithful to you and you know it. You don't have any proof that I'm not. Do you?"

"No, I don't but tonight I just want to make love to you. I haven't made love to you in so long," I pleaded.

In a stern voice she replied. "No. I'm not letting you jump all over me and get me all sweaty and messy. Just give me the vaseline and I'll take care of this for you or you can take care of it yourself. It's up to you."

It was useless to argue with her. Defeated, I took the jar of jelly out of my nightstand and held it open for her while she dipped her fingers into it. Spreading the vaseline on my member and in her sexual tone of voice, she whispered, "I love lying along side of you like this with your arm around me, holding me. Our nude bodies pressed up against each other. Move your knee out a little so I can straddle your leg. That's it. Now I can feel my pussy resting on your thigh and my tits pressed against you. My mouth against your ear so I can whisper about how much I love you. This is the perfect position for lovers."

As she began stroking me she whispered, "You know that my love for you goes far beyond sexual intercourse. If anything ever happened to one of us and we could no longer have sexual relations, I would still love you and I would hope that you would still love me?"

"Yes, I would."

Slowly stroking me she whispered, "That's what I want to hear. Now honey, every night, an hour before we go to bed, you must take your medication just like the doctor prescribed. This way you will go right to sleep and we won't be troubled with any sexual problems."

With her mouth against my ear, she continued stroking me and whispering, "During the day, if you begin to feel anxious like when you begin imagining that my manager is fucking me then take your medication. It's the only way we are going to get through this."

She continued whispering, "Do you feel my pussy on your leg? Do you feel how hot and moist it is?"

"Yes, I do."

She continued with her stroking and whispering, "I feel your peter getting so hard and hot and you're beginning to shake. Try not to shake so much! Try to lie still!"

"I'm trying!"

"Would you like to put it in me?"

"Yes, I want to."

She was stroking me faster now as she whispered, "Oh I bet you would but you're starting to cum. It's been a while since I last stroked you. Guess that's why you're cumming so quickly. Cum my baby. Fill my hand."

I bucked and kicked as I ejaculated into her hand. After a while when I calmed down she unhooked from me, asking for something to wipe her hand saying, "I can't be doing this every night for you. Every night you must take your medication. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

Every night I did take my medication and soon I found that I was no longer dependent or interested in her. It was about this time that a woman named Maggie stepped into my life. I write about her in my story, 'Amazing Woman'.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,062 Followers