Handcuff Sister

Story Info
A tale of siblings, bondage, love, and experimentation.
63k words
4.82
381.4k
1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,704 Followers

Author's Note: This story is quite long and involves a fair amount of bdsm content, though it stays pretty light for the most part. If you don't care for bondage and/or submission, this is probably not the story for you. There's still plenty of hot sibling action, which I imagine is what most of you are looking for. Enjoy.

****

Part One: Nightly Perambulations

****

Laine sighed heavily upon waking up. Catria, his little sister, had a seriously bad habit of sleepwalking into his bed at night. She'd be curled up next to him in the morning often enough that he half-expected to see her when he first opened his eyes.

This morning was a Catria morning.

"You're way too old for this shit," Laine grumbled as he climbed out of bed over his oblivious little sister.

He really just didn't know what to do with her sometimes. Cat, as he'd called her since forever, had always kind of lived up to her position as baby of the family. She'd been a daddy's girl of the most shameless variety, and had had no qualms about jumping into bed with their parents anytime there was thunder or she'd had a bad dream or... well, just because sometimes.

She'd grown out of it eventually, much to everyone else's relief. In fact, Cat had become a fairly normal teenager when the time came. Which was to say she'd hardly acknowledged her parents or siblings except when she needed something and spent most of her time barricaded in her room. In her case, Mom and Dad had hardly even given her shit for it. They were just glad to have some privacy again.

And now she was Laine's problem.

He felt a twinge of guilt as he looked down at his slumbering sister. He'd taken their parents' room now that they were gone. For all he knew, Cat was unconsciously looking for them when she wandered into his room at night. Not that he'd done anything wrong, but he couldn't help feeling bad about it anyway. Possibly that was why he'd been so patient with her.

At some point one probably just had to say "cut that the fuck out." And mean it. Laine'd said variations on it many times, usually in his head, but never with enough conviction. Not enough to do anything about it.

"Alright. Come on then."

Laine still talked only to himself as he carefully scooped up Cat in his arms. She was much heavier at eighteen than she'd been at eight, but still waifish enough to be transported without any real strain.

Cat stirred as she was carried regally back to her room. Her arms snaked around her brother's neck, though her eyes remained shut.

"You did it again," Laine said.

"Sorry." Cat's eyes fluttered open. "I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't mean to. That doesn't stop you doing it."

"Sorry," she repeated. She looked away, her lip pinching slightly between her teeth.

"Don't look so damn pitiful. You can't just keep puppy-dogging your way through life, you know."

A hint of a smile graced Cat's mouth. "S'worked so far."

"Yeah, well... not anymore." Laine nudged open Cat's door, which had been left not quite open enough for him to fit through while carrying her. "I'm gonna start, I dunno, handcuffing you to your bed every night or something."

A small giggle from his sister. "You wouldn't dare."

"No?"

"No. I know you."

Laine let her down onto her mattress. "Maybe I wouldn't have. But lately...." He shook his head. "You've been bad lately. I actually think you're getting worse."

"I'm not! I'm just... it's just...." Cat squirmed uncomfortably. "I think it's 'cause my dreams have been bad. They're not so bad when I wake up in your room. Or at least I don't remember them." She looked up with pleading eyes. "But I swear it's not something I'm doing on purpose. It just kinda happens."

Laine rubbed his face. "Yeah, I get it. And I know you're sleepwalking. Maggie caught you in the hallway once, you were right out of it. Didn't acknowledge her or anything, even when she steered you back to bed."

"I still don't remember that."

"I know." He sighed. "I know." A moment of silence passed. "Do you think you're looking for me when you sleepwalk? Or... you know...."

"I don't know," Cat said in a small voice. "But I think maybe... maybe part of me doesn't know Mom and Dad aren't gonna be there. Like... I'm still looking for them like when I was little." She shrugged. "Maybe."

Laine nodded. "Who knows. Sorry for being such a downer." He patted Cat's knee, then started walking away. "Anyway, it's almost time I would have been up anyway. I'll probably hit the shower unless you need in the bathroom first."

"No, I'm good for a bit. Thanks for...."

Laine paused at the doorway. "Yeah?"

"Just... thanks. That's all."

"Ok."

****

Maggie was up and in the kitchen by the time Laine had showered and dressed. The eldest of the three siblings had become a pseudo-mother figure now that they were on their own, though without ever giving up her prerogative to mercilessly tease her little brother and sister when the need arose.

"Guess I shoulda put the coffee on before my shower," Laine said. "Never quite sure when you're gonna be up."

"Usually before you are," Maggie said airily. "Don't worry about it. I kinda like the ritual of it."

"That's kinda weird."

"Yeah, well... deal with it." Maggie set the coffee maker to work, then faced her brother. "Was Cat in your bed again this morning?"

"Yeah."

"Thought so. That's, what, the third time in the past week?"

"Something like that. It all blurs together after a while. Feels like it's been worse recently though."

Maggie sighed. "I don't know what to do with her. I keep hoping she'll grow out of it. So far, not so good."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Talking to her about it doesn't really seem to get anywhere. It's hard to be convincing though. 'Specially when she looks all pitiful and sorry."

"Gotta be firm sometimes, even if it's weird." Maggie shook her head. "I don't like trying to be a parent."

"Yeah. Me either. You're way better at it than me, though. Gonna be a great mother some day. All this warm-up."

Maggie shrugged, but didn't quite cover a smile. "Maybe someday," she agreed. "Not for a while, though. Maybe not ever. Too stressful."

Laine didn't argue. Maggie wavered back and forth on the topic, not that it came up all that often. She had a lot of their mom in her, which swayed his thinking toward her giving in and joining the parent cult sooner or later, and also helped explain why she'd stuck around even now that he and Cat were old enough to look after themselves.

Well, that and none of them really knew what to do with themselves. In some ways, Laine felt, they were all just stuck treading water together, unsure what to do with their lives. Or maybe, from a more positive light, they loved each other and were happy living together a while longer.

Probably, from an outside and objective standpoint, it was a nebulous mix of support and co-dependency, problems and comfort. Neither truly good or bad. Just life.

"I threatened to handcuff her to her bed if she keeps it up," Laine offered conversationally.

"Ha! I'd almost like to see that." Maggie tilted her head back and half-closed her eyes. "I can picture it now. Middle of the night, an awful screeching as Cat drags her bed down the hall behind her to get to big bro."

"You goof. That isn't... oh shit, now I'm picturing it."

"Good, right?" Maggie poured some coffee in two mugs. "Though really, the idea itself has some merit."

"It was a joke, Mags."

"I know. I'm just saying, like, we've tried threats and pleading and therapy and... whatever, you know? But, like, what if we actually physically tied her to her bed?"

Laine's eyes narrowed as he sipped his coffee thoughtfully. Both he and Maggie stood in near-silence for a moment as they considered.

"That can't actually be a real option, is it?" he said.

"I honestly don't know." Maggie bit her lip and reached a decision. "But if you want... I do have a pair of handcuffs you could borrow. Just to try."

"I... wait, you do?"

"Yes. And don't you dare comment on that."

Laine bit back an instinctive desire to tease her about a past romantic occurrence. In truth, if she had indeed used some bondage-play in a sexual encounter, that probably wasn't anything he wanted to probe into too deeply.

"Handcuffs, huh?" he said at last.

"Yeah. Not as much fun as movies would have you believe. I'm pretty sure they're just a handy prop that feels kinky without being too lewd for the average citizen."

"I see." Laine sipped at his coffee some more, trying desperately to think of a natural segue to some safer topic.

"You're trying really hard not to make a joke, aren't you?"

"I'm not."

"Well, either way, don't. I'm just saying if you want to try 'em, they're there."

"Nah. I can't do that. Metal restraints all night? I couldn't do that to her. She'd be so sore in the morning. Probably be up whining all night, just make the problem worse."

"No, no. Not, like, police cuffs, dummy."

"What?"

"They're nice and padded. Very comfy. I can't imagine using pure metal ones for anything other than, like, quick roleplay sessions or something."

Laine winced. "Please don't tell me about your roleplay sessions."

"Oh grow up."

Laine shook his head, but the wheels were turning now. "I mean, I guess if you think it's not a terrible idea...."

"Wait, really?"

"Oh come on! You just said--"

"I know. I just really didn't think you'd go for it. Hang on."

Maggie pranced off to her room. Laine spent the intervening time ruing his decision. But, hell, at this point, might as well take the cuffs, see how he felt that night.

Maggie was back a couple minutes later, padded leather cuffs dangling from her hand. "Here ya go."

Laine took them uncertainly. "They aren't--"

"There's no bodily fluids on them or anything. God. Mind out of the gutter, bro."

"Ok. Just checking." Laine inspected the cuffs. They seemed, if not comfortable, then at least like they wouldn't cut off blood circulation or chafe or anything.

"Don't forget the key. That's pretty important," Maggie added. "Don't lose it."

"I won't."

Laine took the restraints and key to his room, examined them a second time, then dropped them carelessly on his desk. He still hadn't made up his mind, but he had time enough for that.

****

Catria was late getting home that night. She'd gone out with friends after school and had lost track of time.

Well, that was only partly true. She'd let herself lose track of time. She'd been having fun, and she'd enjoyed some time free from the guilt of being a burden to her siblings. She tried so hard, but what could she do about invading Laine's room in her sleep? She wasn't awake to stop herself, after all.

Catria tried not to think in terms of 'being a pest.' Therapy-wise, from what little she'd learned in her past, sporadic sessions, that was a no-no. Still, one couldn't always help oneself.

She crept into the house, slinking along quietly. Vestiges of a time when she would have been chastised severely for returning around bedtime flitted around in the back of her mind.

No one was waiting impatiently, as it happened. No one hiding just inside the door waiting for a chance to jump out and yell 'ah ha!'

Both disappointed and relieved, Catria trudged to her room. Laine and Maggie weren't her parents. She knew that. But sometimes... well, she had some issues. Best to leave it at that.

Catria luxuriated in a long shower before turning in for the night. She scrubbed herself all pink and shiny, then changed into a camisole and panties for sleeping.

Opening the door of the bathroom to head back to her room, Catria squeaked and hopped back a few inches at the unexpected sight of her big sister waiting for her. Instinctive guilt flooded back even as she gauged Maggie's expression for clues to her feelings.

"Hey," Catria said.

"Hey. Fun afternoon?"

"Um... yes?"

"Good. Scoot aside, would you? I need to pee."

"Oh. Right."

Another strange mixture of relief and disappointment as Catria once again wasn't chastised. She began to slump away.

"And hang up your towel!" Maggie called after her. "It's not going to dry in a pile on the floor!"

Catria darted back, grabbed her towel, then away again as Maggie shut the door behind her. A small grin crossed her lips as she hung her towel in the laundry room to dry. Her sister had a definite mom-like quality to her voice when she wanted something Done Now.

On a whim, Catria wandered over to Laine's room. His door was closed, no surprise at this time of night. It never stopped her while sleepwalking, though he'd threatened a few times to install a deadbolt on the inside. She wasn't actually sure why he hadn't, except maybe that he never thought of it when he was near the... deadbolt store?

Where did people buy deadbolts anyway? Catria shrugged. Maybe that was why he hadn't gotten around to it.

She knocked on the door, then cracked it open slightly before Laine actually answered.

"Hey," she said.

"What's up?"

"Nothin'. Just... you know. Heading to bed. I'ma try to stay there tonight, for whatever good that ever does."

Laine nodded. He stood in just his boxers, not uncommon for him at night. Catria was fairly certain he used to sleep naked, but now compromised since he could never be sure of having his bed to himself. She couldn't imagine how awkward it might have been for him waking up with no clothes on and finding his baby sister cuddling with him.

Blech.

"Well, if that doesn't work, there's always the handcuffs," Laine said.

Catria rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. You threatened me with that this morning already."

"No, seriously though." Laine held up the padded cuffs from his desk. "Maggie had these. Said we could try 'em if we had to."

Her eyes narrowed. "Why did she have those?"

"Best not to think about it, probably."

Catria concurred. She tried to consider the cuffs as an independent object and not as her big sister's sex toy. "I s'pose we could try them." She shrugged. "Although I can't imagine I'd be able to sleep."

"I dunno. They seem comfy enough. I mean, not uncomfortable, anyway."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Here, just give them a try."

Catria hesitated, then stepped closer and held out her wrists. She was just curious enough to give it a shot. Handcuffs generally occupied the kind of headspace reserved for vaguely kinky items that she'd never really been interested enough in to think too much about. As long as she had an easy opportunity....

Laine fiddled with the cuffs a bit before closing them snugly around his sister's wrists. They were tight, but not uncomfortably so. Just... snug.

She tugged and yanked a bit for form's sake, but they held solidly. There was no way to get out of them by herself, not without the key.

A small thrill went through her at the technical helplessness of the situation. Sure she wasn't in any danger, and Laine would never leave her in them if she didn't want him to, but still. There was something about them....

"They'd probably need to be behind my back," Catria heard herself saying.

"What?"

"You know, 'cause I can still grab things easily if my hands are in front of me. If they're behind me, I don't think I could work doorknobs in my sleep."

"Oh." Laine rubbed his chin. "Do you want to try it."

Catria urged her heart to silence. She imagined she could hear it beat loud enough to give away her nervous interior. "Might as well," she said, outwardly calm and only mildly interested. "Just to see."

Her brother shrugged. "What the hell."

He unlocked one of the cuffs. She swung her hands behind her back. There was enough leeway that her wrists weren't pulled uncomfortably together, but her hands were definitely trapped behind her once they were both locked in place.

"How's that?" Laine asked.

Catria once again made a show of testing her bonds. "Alright, I think," she said with a slight crack in her voice. "I mean, I think I'd be ok sleeping like this." She paused. "If I had to," she added for the sake maintaining the facade.

"I kinda thought I'd cuff one wrist, and then the other end would attach to your bed post or something."

She shook her head a little too quickly. "No, no. Then my... uh... my arm would be all stretched out." She wiggled her shoulders. "I can sleep better like this, I think."

Catria tried not to look at her brother. She was sure that if she made eye contact, he'd see right through her. He'd see that, for reasons unknown, she wanted the cuffs left on.

She felt... something. Something wasn't familiar with and didn't really understand. Being handcuffed, being made her feel helpless and small in an easy and safe way. She kind of liked it.

It was weird. Very weird. But she definitely needed to explore the feeling further, figure out what the hell was going on with her.

They were just handcuffs, dammit. Nothing special.

"Well, if you're sure..." Laine said.

Catria nodded. She added a hint of false-reluctance to her voice. "I think so." Then added, "I might need some help getting settled."

"Ok."

They went to Catria's room. She let her brother go first so he wouldn't see the way she squirmed and wiggled to test the feeling of being restrained. It made her feel funny things deep in her tummy.

Laine pulled the covers back for Catria. She rolled into the middle of her mattress a bit awkwardly. She quickly determined that she couldn't sleep on her back. Curling up on her side seemed fine, even if her lower arm got a bit scrunched.

"Is that ok?" he asked.

"Yes. Tuck me in?"

"That's what I'm here for."

Another thrill, though a more mundane and platonic one. Catria hadn't been tucked in by someone else in... well, she couldn't remember. A while, anyway. It was too infantilistic even for her most of the time. Tonight, though, tonight was different. She was already being a little bad.

"Do you want me to leave the key here?" Laine asked.

"No point. I wouldn't be able to get myself out. Can't see behind me well enough."

He seemed hesitant. "I just don't want something to happen and you get stuck or anything."

"I'll be fine. I'll yell for you if I need to. You're not that far away."

Laine grinned wryly. "That would be quite the backfire for this plan, huh? Instead of finding you in my bed every morning, I just get yelled at all night."

Catria knew she was being teased, so she declined to protest about she wouldn't bother him like that.

"This should be fine," she said instead.

"Hope so. I mean, definitely yell if you need me though."

"Ok. Good night, Laine."

"Night, Cat."

Laine bent down and kissed the side of Catria's forehead. He brushed her hair gently with his fingers, then he left. The light clicked off and the door shut, and he was gone.

Catria was alone. Alone in the dark. Alone and helpless. Hands firmly locked behind her back.

"What's wrong with me?" she breathed aloud.

She was horny. Goddamn was she horny. It wasn't a pressing, urgent need or anything, but it was definitely a part of the weird feelings that had been sneaking up on her. Now that she couldn't use her hands, she had a subtle but nagging desire to play with herself.

"Shoulda had him leave my hands in front," Catria complained to the darkness.

But that wasn't right. She knew better. It wasn't the same with her hands still useful. They needed to be behind her back. Because... because....

"This is so bad," she whispered.

Yeah, it was bad. This wasn't a situation she particularly wanted to get turned on by. Especially because it was Laine who'd handcuffed her. There was a whole swath of weirdness there that she didn't even want to think about.

And yet....

Catria squirmed, once again testing the unrelenting captivity to which her arms were subjected. Her tummy butterflies danced their inappropriate tango, and her pussy begged to be touched.

Xarth
Xarth
14,704 Followers