Handcuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There goes the fourth," the blonde giggled at the webcam as she opened yet another button. "Can you believe he is still not moving? I guess he has learned a lesson!"

In truth I had to fight myself to maintain my still position even thought I vibrated with desire and lust. Most of my bulge was exposed now, but she did not touch it, she did not do anything to her. She just looked at me and giggled and smiled.

I realized that she was loving this. That she were getting so much enjoyment of out my excitement and discomfort. There was triumph on her face, wonderful arrogance.

I was falling in love. There was no denying it. It felt so weird to be so attracted to a girl like this, but there it was. She was the most sexy I had ever met. I wanted her. I wanted to remain here forever.

The fifth button was released while she was kissing my belly. Her lift were soft on my skin, brushing against the hairs, sending shivers all through my body.

She kissed on place, then moved her mouth some inches to another spot, and kissed me there. All the time her hair brushed against me, and she always moved too slowly for me, always kissed too softly.

I wanted more, I wanted much, much more! Down in the pants, now becoming more and more visible, was the proof that all my attention, all my thought, all my desire, was completely on her.

I moved my head from side to side, my jaws clenched together, trying not to make a sound. I was all the time conscious that we were being watched, but somehow that only made me feel even more excited.

I was handcuffed to the cast iron headboard of a large, soft bed, while the most beautiful woman in the world was pulling my pants off. The sixth and last button had been opened, and an eager bulge on my gray boxers was exposed for her, and anyone watching the webcam, to see.

She did not tear the pants off me. Not at all. I had not idea it was possible to undress someone this slowly. First the boxer was completely exposed, then my thighs. My knees appeared inch by inch, and then my legs were uncovered.

Finally I lay there, naked but for my boxers. And but for the steel cuffs that put me completely at this woman's mercy.

"You look sexy," she whispered. The she giggled as she tickled the inside of my thigh, "God damn, you are hot!"

I did not feel sexy where I lay, so desperate and horny that I was about to burst. I just nodded.

"But," she added and smiled mischievously, "you are not completely undressed yet!"

She jumped off the bed, and went over to open a drawer. Rummaging around in it, she pulled out a piece of cloth. Her eyes shone as she brought it over to me again.

"This is my favorite scarf," she said and showed me a piece of blood red satin, about two by four feet. "And now I will let you borrow it. With a feminine, arrogant gesture she let it fall softly over my boxers, covering my body from my navel to my upper thighs.

She crawled between my legs, reaching up, her fingers sliding along the sensitive skin on my thighs. Then, suddenly, she grabbed hold of boxers with both hands and pulled them off.

I felt naked now, I really did. Even though my private parts were covered by the red scarf. I could see the clear shape of them, and what a shape!, even as she pulled the boxers off my feet and threw them on the floor. I tried closing my legs out of some sense of modesty.

"Embarrassed?" she smiled. "Oh no, we can't allow that, can we?" she added with a nod at the webcam.

From the same drawer she fetched something that sounded disturbingly like the clinking of chains. "Oh no, we can't have that at all..."

I fought with her to keep my legs free, because that was what she wanted. I am a tall, strong man, and it was not easy for her to pull my feet towards the low metal knob at each corner of the foot of the bed.

Her hair became ruffled again, she began panting, and a flush crept over her face as she exerted herself, pulling at my leg with both hands. Or maybe the flush was due to her giggling and laughing.

But in the end she got her own way. She had taken two short chains from the drawer, and to each chain was attached a leather strap. One strap went around my ancle, the other around the knob on the bed corner.

Finally all the straps were fastened, and my legs were spread wide. It was not possible to hide anything under the red satin scarf. Both my captor and whoever was watching on the webcam could clearly see how exited I was.

I closed my eyes in embarassement.

I lay and watched my captor as she sat by her computer and alternated between typing messages and giggling. There was not much I could do, really. And there were worse things I could have been doing.

She had brushed her hair again, and it was a big turn-on to watch her long, blonde hair wave and her slim, sexy body moved as she typed. There was no helping it, but the webcam that was pointed at my body could not miss capturing the obvious sign of my desire.

"Lien thinks you are big," she said, after finally managing to stop giggling.

"Who? What?", I replied, my throat dusty. "Lien, my friend," she said. "And I agree, you are nice and big." Her eyelashes fluttered as she moved her gaze down to the red satin scarf.

"Thanks," I said, my cheeks burning.

"Actually, she wants to come over and take a closer look!"

"What!?"

"I said yes. She deserves it. I mean, who do you think lent me the handcuffs and the leather straps?"

Lien was Asian, probably Vietnamese, and an inch or so shorter than my captor. She looked like she was just a few years older than the two of us. She was very beautiful with long, black hair, a short black skirt and white top, dark eyes, and a dazzling smile.

Right then she was just trying not to double over lauging as she stood in the doorway of my captor's appartment, watching me.

And I, I was blushing furiously and looking straight up. I was naked except for the thin satin scarf, and I was chained to a bed, and I knew how ridiculous I must have looked.

"He looks a bit shy," I heard her say, a high-pitched voice, yet self-assured, and experienced.

"Well, who can blame him?" the blonde said, laughing. "He looks so cute when he is blushing, though."

"He does," Lien agreed. "But he should not be allowed to be shy when you want to show him to me."

"Oh?" the blonde replied, eagerness in her voice.

"Indeed. He needs training."

"Like this, Lien?"

"Just the two fingers."

"Sorry ... Like this?"

"Very good! Nice and slow, pretend you almost don't touch him at all at times, then use a little pressure."

"I didn't know I could feel his pulse this clearly."

"It probably means you are doing it just right. Listen to him breathe as well, feel him move. This is what you want him to come begging for, again and again."

"I really hope so!"

"Of course. This is how I trained both of mine. Now they will do anything just to have this."

"I would li-"

"Careful! Take it easy."

"What?"

"You almost let him have what he wanted. Remember to take it slow."

"It's difficult. Maybe you could show me?"

Their hands were upon me. Fingers moved with slow, delicate, deliberate movements, teasing me, playing with me, torturing me. Their giggles, bursts of laughter and comments had been embarrassing the first few minutes, but then I began to get turned on by that as well.

They were sitting with their backs to me, Lien on my belly, the blonde beside her, their hair, dark and pale, were fluttering mere inches from my face. The blonde looked back at me occasionally, her face flushed red with laughter, while Lien never spared me a glance.

I was treated like a plaything, a boytoy. They did not care what I said, did not speak to me. They only touched me and were amused by the reactions they got when I thrashed and fought my bonds and moaned. And I realized that I absolutely loved it.

She kissed me as it happened. It was just her. Lien had left. It was just her, and me. Her lovely face, blue eyes, and shining hair bathed in the dim, soft light of a lamp. The scent of her making my thoughts fly through the air.

I had never felt a kiss like that before. She was so tender, so delicious, and I was so hungry, so incredibly hungry.

She kissed me while the lingering touch of her fingers made me feel more ecstasy than I had ever thought possible. Those few seconds lasted for an hour, a day, a full eternity.

Then there was quiet. Despite her moving, despite the clanking of a second set of keys and the handcuffs falling to the floor, there was a deadening quiet.

Emotions washed over her beautiful face as she looked at me. The choice was mine now, and she waited.

12