Handcuffed Slavegirl Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman is to be trained as a slave in handcuffs.
3.4k words
3.8
56.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara walked forward, prompted by the riding crop which would occasionally fall on her bare ass cheeks. She was totally concentrated as she walked, fearing that she may tip and fall. She was thankful for the shoes they gave her since they protected her feet in the forest path. Her hands were bent at the elbows behind her back and secured with a pair of handcuffs, giving her captors an unhindered view of her ass.

Barbara was wearing only the shoes and the handcuffs.

Her thoughts wandered off to when her ordeal began. She thought she was drugged at the party and remembered staggering towards the ladies' room. They had grabbed her there, causing her to wet herself. She was taken to a vehicle and she passed out.

The next thing she knew was waking up on a bed, face down.

She made several futile attempts to stand up, to no avail. She felt that her hands were tied to her back and this prevented her from getting up. She was too tired and weak and turned her head to a side and lay there.

Barbara lay there for what seemed like ages, trying to get comfortable in her posture as must as possible. For a moment she thought this was all a part of a dream and then realized it was not. She was kidnapped and she did not know by whom.

Following prolonged and agonizing wait, she heard some footsteps and a door being opened. The footsteps came closer, and she could see a shadow of a small statured man on the wall. She closed her eyes.

"Happy birthday little one," the man said in a mild voice and kept a small hand on her buttocks. It was then that she realized that she was naked.

Barbara kept her silence, despite the fright he gave her by fondling her buttocks.

"You have a nice, fat, hot ass. Since you wet your panties, we removed it. You were not conscious for us to seek permission," the man said. "Anyway, while you are here, you will have no need for material things such as clothes. Your life will begin again from today. So, it's a happy birthday."

Barbara was still silent, despite realizing her predicament was serious.

"Speak up you worthless slut! Don't you know your manners?" the man asked, slapping her ass hard. "Say thank you when I said happy birthday."

Barbara managed a faint "thank you."

"Good. Now let's get your fat ass moving. You must be in need of a pee, right?"

Barbara nodded, or attempted to nod.

"Speak up, or you will not get a chance for another 24 hours," the man said.

"Yes,"

"Yes what?"

Barbara suddenly felt humiliated. "I want to pee," she then managed.

"Okay, let us go" the man said, and helped her up. Naked, she sat on the bed.

"Well. You do have some nice jugs over here," the man said fondling her breasts. He was dressed in a t-shirt and denim trousers and was masked. He pinched her left nipple, eliciting a cry of pain from her. He responded by slapping her breast a few times really fast, eliciting more cries of pain.

"Let's go," he said, helping her up.

Barbara just staggered forward as her captor took her by her arm and guided her towards the toilet. He opened a door and pushed her in, slapping her ass as she went in.

"Hurry up. I have work to do," he said, and stood by the door.

Barbara looked at him helplessly. "Can I have a bit of privacy please?" she asked.

"No," he replied. "You can only have a pee"

"But," she protested, but realized that it will not do any good. Defeated, she sat on the toilet. She closed her eyes in quiet shame as she heard the sound of her piss falling down. His captor failed to utter a single word.

Once she was done, he stepped in, tore a piece of toilet paper and ordered her to stand up and spread her legs for him. Once he had wiped her pussy, he put the toilet paper to the toilet and flushed.

"Good" he said. "You know, one thing you will have to learn is that you will not be entitled to dignity here. You will have to forget of such a thing. Understood?"

Barbara looked at him in a mixture of terror and shame. She knew he was not bluffing.

"Yes," she said.

The man took Barbara to another room. There was a middle aged man seated by the table. He was also wearing a mask which covered the upper part of his face.

"Ah, happy birthday," he said, when she was pushed in.

It took a sharp pinching of her ass by her guardian for Barbara to be reminded of the thank you, which she offered immediately.

"Climb on to the table, squat and spread your legs. I want to inspect you," the middle aged man said.

Although she did not know, he had already done a rough inspection of her vagina following her capture. This was purely for entertainment and humiliation.

Of course, Barbara had to comply with the order. The small man helped her step on to a chair and then on to the table. Her shame was supreme as she squatted in front of the man and spread her legs.

"Well, she does have a nice pussy," the man said. "Except the trimmed bush, which will have to go."

"Yes she does," the other man agreed.

"Great. I think it is time we give her instructions on life here," the older man commented.

"Yes."

"We'll do it here, as she squats here like the slut she is."

Barbara did not see the other man nod.

"Ok slut," the older man said, rubbing her pussy. "What is your name?"

"Barbara."

"Not any more" said the man. "You will be whatever we wish to call you. Anything but your name, understood?"

Barbara nodded faintly.

"I do not think she understood," the younger man said.

"Yes. She is sentenced for ten lashes on each ass cheek for that infringement," the older man said.

"Wonderful," his friend said.

"Now, did you understand me slut?"

"Y... Yes," she stammered.

"Good. You will serve your punishment later. Now, you will always remember to treat all free men and women with respect. As for you, you are a slave. Got it?"

"Yes," she replied out of fear.

"Good," the man said, rubbing her clit gently. It hurt her but she dared reply. He then inserted a finger into her vagina, soliciting no real protest.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty one."

"Nice cunt this is" the elder man commented. "I see good prospects."

"The slut has a fat ass too. Looks in good potential for breeding."

"Like that ebony bombshell we sold to some Arab prince?"

"Of course."

"I think this slut should also know of her. She was one of our illustrious students."

"Of course, go ahead and educate her."

"Okay," said the older man. "There was this girl with a nice figure and a pretty big bum. We trained her for three months and then some Arab prince bought her. It's been three years, and we just received some photos of the slave with her owner, with her expecting her third kid."

"She is living in abundance, you know," the other man interjected.

"Of course, she is. She is a lucky slave. She lives in a small palace and is a principal slave of some sort. Only thing she lacks is clothes, which she has not used for the past three years I guess."

"Indeed. You will also not have any use for such material things while you are here. Once we give you away, your dress will be decided by your new owner."

"One item you will wear will be your handcuffs," the elder man said. "We might not take them off, except when we want to change the manner in which your hands are cuffed. But you will learn to love them and live with them."

There was a brief moment of silence before the younger man reached under Barbara's ass and rubbed her exposed pussy, eliciting a cry of surprise.

"Did you understand us bitch?" he asked.

"Ye... Yes," stammered the girl.

"Good. Now you will be allowed to ask any question" he said.

Barbara was too blank in her mind to ask anything for a moment. "Can you please let me go?" she asked, knowing that it would not do any good.

The two men broke out laughing.

Once she stopped laughing, the older man reached for her pussy and started rubbing her while speaking.

"Under ordinary circumstances, you will be sentenced for a large number of lashes on your ass for that request. But, since you have a nice ass, which could fetch us a fortune, I'd love to give a chance."

Barbara looked at him with fear in her eyes. She was wondering what he meant with his comment.

"Bring her a pair of running shoes," the elder man said. "We have to get her properly dressed"

Barbara closed her eyes. "Properly dressed?" she thought. "For what? Are they saying that wearing only running shoes was being properly dressed?"

"Since you are not allowed clothes here babe, wearing running shoes is quite decent. Wearing a hat would turn you into a lady."

Barbara looked down in shame at her predicament and her exposed state.

"You will love your dress code in no time," the man added. "As a slave under training, you will obey our orders word per word, with no reservations. Understood?"

"Y... Yes."

"I'm Master Paul. You will address me as such. And this is Master Ben," the older man said pointing to the younger man who was returning.

"We have some shoes for the slut," Ben said showing her a pair of running shoes.

"Jump down," Paul ordered, and Barbara complied. Ben helped her put on the shoes.

"Lift her hands, shall we? I need full access to her fat ass," Paul said.

"Sure."

Ben came behind Barbara and unlocked her handcuffs. He reattached one cuff, bent her hands from the elbows and reattached the other, so that her hands were tied at her waist, giving an unobstructed view of her ass. As if to celebrate this minor addition to her humiliation, Ben cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"She has a nice heavy rump," he said. "I wish I could have her so that she could give me a son one day."

"Nice dream. A son from a slave cow?"

"Why not?"

"Let's see, let's see," Paul said and pinched her nipple. "Nice udders too. You have good taste Ben."

"Thank you Paul."

"Okay slut, bend over and spread your legs. I want to examine your cunt and asshole," Paul said. Barbara silently complied. Paul spread her vaginal lips, revealing what was within.

"Not bad," he said, caressing her anus with his thumb. He then spanked her and ordered her to stand up.

"Bring my riding crop," he told Ben.

While Ben was gone, Master Paul described what she will have to do, never leaving his hand from her ass as he spoke.

"What you have to do is simple. We'll take you to a pretty nice place in the estate. Then you will have to run from us. You'll have a one minute head start. Then we will come for you. If you manage to stay clear for a half an hour, we release you. Okay slut?"

"Okay."

"If one of us catches you, it will be the end of your freedom. We will do whatever we want. Most probably we'll fuck you then and there," Paul said, squeezing her ass hard.

Barbara did not respond.

"Did you understand slut?" Paul asked, spanking her extremely hard.

She jumped in pain, and said "yes."

"No you did not. Bend over!"

After Barbara bent over, Paul observed her pussy, nicely snuggling between her ass cheeks. He had seen numerous women in this pose, but it excited him always.

"Later," he thought, and slapped her on both ass cheeks as hard as possible, soliciting anguished cries of pain from the poor girl.

He ordered her to remain bent over.

Although she could not see Paul's eyes, Barbara felt him savoring the view of her exposed vagina. Her humiliation was beyond words. Nevertheless, she had no choice but to remain in her pose until she was allowed to stand.

She was relieved of the humiliation only after the arrival of Ben.

"Let's go," Paul said, striking Barbara's ass with the riding crop. She stood up and started walking. Ben walked ahead, leading her through the passages out of the large house while Paul came behind her.

Soon she was walking on a footpath, in her shoes and handcuffs, while she was being slapped on her ass with the riding crop.

The path ended at a small derelict wooden structure, perhaps an unused store room. Ben stopped there and turned.

"Let's stop here babe," he said, squeezing Barbara's right breast.

"Good. You can now run anywhere you want," Paul said, giving a final spank with his bare hands. "Survive for a half an hour and you are a free birdie. If not, we'll have our way with you."

"What are you waiting for slut? Run!" Ben said, slapping her left butt cheek as hard as he could. Barbara started running as prompted by the sound of a gun.

Barbara ran, as fast as she could. It was hard to run with hands tied to the back, but she ran as fast as she could, taking as much care as possible. Knowing that there was no point in running through the path, she ran into the forest, hoping to seek a place of refuge.

She was utterly scared.

She ran for what seemed like ten minutes before encountering a stream. She ran across and continued upstream for some distance and then crossed again. Then she ran on upstream before running away from it, hoping that it was a trick good enough.

She did not know that it really did not matter.

Barbara was exhausted and crouched behind a tree. She was still shivering, and she could not stop it as much as she tried. She knew this was the most important minutes of her life and did not want to be weak at this moment.

It was then she heard the rustling sound. The sound came closer as she closed her eyes and crouched as low as possible. She waited...

The sound appeared ever closer and appeared to be coming from behind the tree. She started to worry and opened her eyes. The sound stopped and then started again.

"Aha, so there you are!" she heard a voice and was startled. For a moment she could not move. Then she started running.

Ben let her run a little, watching the way her butt cheeks wobbled as she ran. He made a mental note of making her run and filming her ass.

Her fear took Barbara to some distance before the inevitable happened. She practically hopped with large strides, avoiding the possibility of tripping. It exhausted her in no time. Chasing her was no big difficulty for Ben, who caught up on her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Gotcha!"

He tripped Barbara's leg and jumped to grab her before she fell. After catching her, his first act was to spank her ass a few times.

"On your knees bitch! Or I'll rip your ass to pieces!"

Realizing her hopes of freedom had ended, Barbara wanted to cry. But there was no time. She fell on her knees as Ben opened his fly and let out his cock. "Suck!" he ordered.

Barbara opened her mouth and took it in, thanking one of her former lovers in the back of her mind. He had insisted her to perform oral sex unaided by her hands. The manner in which she accepted his cock indicated Ben of her expertise.

"You are an expert cocksucker, aren't you?" he said. "Nice to know slut. Nice to know."

Barbara briefly looked up before resuming her ministrations of his cock. Ben grabbed her from the back of her head and deepthroated her. He gagged her briefly before pulling out.

He repeated this before pulling out and pushing her to the ground. Powerless, she fell on her back. Ben pulled down his pants.

Barbara tried kicking him in a futile attempt to prevent her rape. However, he easily overpowered her and forced her legs apart. Then he pushed her legs back, exposing her pussy, and thrust in.

Barbara burst into tears.

Ben removed his hands from her legs and thrust them on the ground. Barbara tried to kick him. It only made him thrust more. When she continued with the futile fight, Ben bit on her left nipple.

"Stop fighting slut!" he ordered her. She knew he would inflict pain again if he was not obeyed. Therefore, she gave up fighting.

Ben did not pull out before releasing his load, which was shot inside Barbara's womb. He then collapsed on her, crushing her hands, making her cry. As a result of her cries, he stood up.

Paul arrived soon after Ben had raped the girl. She was now sitting on the ground, and stared at Paul as he approached.

"Oh, you lucky bastard!" he told Ben. "So, you got the first fuck?"

"You bet."

"Was the slut good?"

"Yeah. An expert cocksucker by the way."

"Awesome," Paul said, opening his fly and taking out his penis.

"Another one to suck," Barbara thought. But it was not so.

"You wanna suck my cock bitch?" Paul asked.

"If.. if it pleases you, Master"

"Well, I still do not think you have earned the privilege" he said. "But, you have earned something else."

Barbara stared at his cock for a moment. Then she had a faint idea of what was coming. However, she did not have a time to react as Paul started urinating straight at her face.

"Don't move!" he said as he unleashed a strong stream of piss on her face, hair and breasts.

Once he finished urinating on the hapless woman, Paul looked at Ben.

"Take her to the stream and give her a bath. Bring her in later. I'm going to ask pig slut to clean me."

"Okay."

"Who is pig slut?" Barbara thought, as she started feeling the cold air on her urine drenched face. She watched Paul walk away. Ben did not move until his friend was out of sight.

"Get up, slut," he said.

Barbara struggled to get on her feet. Her pussy was hurting and she looked desperate in her state. Ben offered no help and watched her attempt to stand up with amusement.

"You can do better," he said after she had stood up. "Now let's go."

Ben gripped her arm and pushed her along towards the stream. At the edge of the stream they stopped. Ben removed her shoes.

"Go and wash yourself," he ordered her.

Barbara looked at Ben with her fearful eyes, making him feel sorry for her for a fraction of a moment. He dispelled these thoughts and squeezed her ass, making her cry out.

"Get a wash slut. You smell of piss," he said.

Barbara stepped in to the stream, extra careful to make sure that she does not trip her leg and fall. She walked to the middle, crouched, and bent forward to dip her head in. She did this a number of times before she was content.

She stood up and walked back, shivering in the cold. Ben was now sitting on a small rock naked, his clothes lying on the ground. He unashamedly stared at Barbara as she walked towards him.

"Squat!"

Barbara went on her haunches, keeping her legs close together.

"Thighs apart slut!" Ben ordered her promptly. "Your cunt must be open for our use at any time. Why do you think we keep you naked?"

Barbara opened her legs, exposing her pussy.

"Is your cunt sore, bitch?" Ben asked.

"No Master Ben. Not now."

"Doesn't matter. Let's wash it off again."

Barbara stared at his large member as he stood up over her.

"Don't move!" Ben said, holding his penis up. He started pissing all over Barbara, showering her from face to pussy. By the time he ended, she was once again drenched in piss.

"Let's go!" Ben said, helping her stand. He picked up his clothes and her shoes, and without putting them on, started walking.

Piss drenched Barbara followed him.

(To be continued)