Handcuffed Virgin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! I smiled at him and shrugged, "Don't worry, I'm not running away now." With our arms interlocked, I let him lead me towards the police station's main area. We crossed the cells and heard Pankaj bellow, "Hiren, don't do this. You're making a big mistake. You know we can't let her go."

"Don't worry about that... I'll take care of her," Hiren told his partner. His last words sent chills down my spine. I realised that my life was in danger. He'll kill me after raping me! As we hurried outside, I realised that I wasn't protecting only my virginity, but also my life.

As I was ushered into his police jeep, I was beginning to get nervous and panicky again. Hiren handcuffed me to the gear shift and took his place behind the wheel.

"Can't we go to a motel?" I asked, as we set out.

"Nope... my friend's house is better. He has a big king-size bed; I just wanna jump into it with you."

He took my free hand and placed on his crotch. "See how ready I'm for you," he said, winking at me.

I cupped his cock and decided to make him cum again. "Can I see it again? I've never seen a real one before."

"Sure, baby," Hiren answered. He unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock. "Why don't you start getting acquainted with it?"

Before I could figure out what he meant, he moved his hand behind my head and forced it downwards until his cock was pressing against my face. Oh shit, he wants me to suck him! "I've never given a... a blowjob before," I said, my nose pressing into his groin, his cock resting against my cheek.

"We have fifteen minutes, start learning," he laughed. His hand wasn't pressing me down anymore, but I could feel it resting lightly on my head. Left with no choice, I moved up a bit and licked a cock for the first time in my life.

I knew I had to make him cum again. A blowjob is better than getting fucked. But he was filthy. His groin smelled of sweat and his cock tasted like urine. Steeling myself, I licked him again and heard him moan. I had a faint idea about what to do and I started with planting rosy kisses all over his manhood. I licked the pre-cum from its tip and took the head into my mouth.

"Oh yes, that's the way to do it, bitch," I heard him say.

Wanting to get this over with, I opened my mouth and took in as much of him as I could. Once most of his cock was inside my mouth, I started to roll my tongue around it. I started to bob my head up and down his cock. This actually does feel good. As I heard him moaning in pleasure, I decided that that might be my first blowjob, but it wasn't going to be my last. If I can somehow get through this night in one piece, that is. I kept sucking him for a while, then licked the entire length of it, planted kissed all over it and went back to sucking on it.

After about five minutes, I heard Hiren moan out loudly. Feeling his cock pulsating inside my mouth, I tried to move back up but he held me in place. His first eruption hit the inside of my mouth and I was forced to swallow it. I managed to move back up but caught his second spurt on my forehead. His third and final spurt plastered my cheeks. I jerked my head back up and tried to spit away his semen, but it was already in my belly. I wiped the rest of his cum off my face using my hands, and wiped my hands on my jeans. "You could have warmed me," I said.

"Why? A blowjob should end with cum in the mouth," he replied, grinning.

I wanted to slap the hell out of him, but I sat back and took deep breaths. I've made him cum twice, what more will I have to do.

"Come on, wipe me off as well, baby."

I looked at him in disdain but obeyed his command. With nothing else on me, I leaned in towards him and wiped his cock clean using my t-shirt. I'm never gonna wear these clothes ever again. He placed his limp rod back into his pants. Two minutes later, we had reached our destination.

It was a big bungalow. How the hell is this idiot friends with someone who owns such a big house? Probably his police connection. It was a two-storied house with a beautiful garden in front. Hiren handcuffed me again with himself and guided me towards the back. The house had a huge lawn in the backyard, with a high wall at the far end.

Hiren put in a key in the backdoor and pulled me inside. "Want something to drink," he asked, opening the refrigerator. He fished out a beer for himself and passed me a can of fruit juice. I opened up and took a mouthful, wishing to wash away the taste of his semen lingering in my mouth.

"Are you going to take off my handcuffs now?" I asked him sweetly. "I'm not gonna run away anymore."

"Well, maybe later," he replied, pulling me closer to himself. "Let's get you undressed first."

"I can't take off my t-shirt with these handcuffs on," I said, sensing a chance to get rid of them.

"Well, your t-shirt is filthy anyway, there's no use keeping it," he said and in one quick motion ripped it in half across my chest.

"Oh god... what are you doing..." I gasped, trying to pull away but not getting far. With my right wrist in one end of the handcuffs and the other end around his left wrist, I had almost no place to go.

Hiren laughed at my reaction and removed the last remaining shreds of my t-shirt, leaving me topless once again in front of him. "Wow, I almost forgot how sexy your boobies are," he grinned. My sudden nakedness had left me distracted and in that one instant, Hiren unattached himself from the handcuffs and locked them on to a chair. "Come on, lose your jeans and panties," he said, starting to unbutton his shirt.

Wanting to somehow get through this ordeal, I unclasped my jeans and pushed them down along with my panties. When I looked up in nothing but my birthday suit, Hiren had stripped down to his as well. He moved closer to me, a smile on his face, his cock hard again and pointing straight at me. I put up a brave smile and allowed him to take me in his arms.

With my boobs squashed into his chest, his big stomach squashed against my navel and his cock moving against my thigh, Hiren moved in to kiss me. Kiss him back, hold his cock and make him cum again. As Hiren's coarse lips met mine, he clutched onto my butt and pulled me closer, as if that was possible. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. I sucked on his tongue and the taste of beer mixed with the taste of his semen. His beard was rubbing against my chin as his tongue was making merry inside my mouth. After a couple of minutes, he released my mouth and started to kiss my face. He pecked my cheeks and forehead, leaving saliva trails all over my face. He made his way to my neckline and I raised my head to give him better access. As Hiren sucked, kissed and licked my neck and shoulders, I moved a hand forward and took his cock in my hand. My neck is a particularly erogenous part of me and I couldn't help but moan. As he bit my neck, I moaned again and squeezed his cock.

"No, no, not so soon," Hiren said, moving away from me. His cock slipped out of my hand. "This time I'm gonna cum only after fucking you," he said.

Hiren fastened the handcuffs back around his wrist and led me towards the bedroom. I walked silently beside him. What should I do now? Think, do something. He opened the bedroom door and switched on the lights. A big double bed stood in the centre of the commodious room, which was furnished sparsely otherwise.

Hiren led me to the bed. As I sat down on the bed, I was suddenly out of words or ideas. He's going to fuck me now, and then kill me! I felt Hiren sit down beside me, but couldn't look at him or say anything. He moved in deeper onto the bed, pulling my handcuffed hand to have me alongside him. I felt woefully short of energy or stamina. I laid down beside Hiren, who started feeling up my body and sucking my nipples. Let him fuck you, give him what he wants. Maybe later you can somehow stop him from killing you. Resigned and beleaguered, I closed my eyes and awaited the inevitable.

I felt Hiren sit up and move in towards my legs. He pushed them apart with his knees, I didn't resist. I gasped and sucked in my breath when I felt him finger my pussy. "Wow, you're wet," he said, a finger deep inside me. "Come on, babe, open your eyes. You're going to lose your virginity... you're going to become a real woman, come on you shouldn't miss this."

I kept my eyes closed and shook my head. I wasn't ready to accept this, let alone look at him breaking my cherry. "Open your eyes, I said," Hiren said, a bit of anger in his tone. "You're wet and you want it as well." He jammed his finger into me, making me cry. Reluctantly, I opened my watery eyes and looked at him. His mammoth frame towered over me. He was supporting himself with his left hand – handcuffed with mine – while his free hand was guiding his cock towards my pussy. He grinned at me. Out of shame, I averted my eyes and looked down at his cock. And then I suddenly realised that his cock was bare.

"Wait, wait... you're not... you're not wearing a condom," I said, trying to push him away from me, but failing.

My hand against his chest had little effect on his heavy body. "So what?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

"What if I... what if I get pregnant?"

"Oh that," he laughed. "Just take a birth control pill tomorrow, you'll be fine."

Without waiting for me to react, Hiren pushed himself forward and entered me. He probably encountered some resistance from my hymen, which is probably why he let out a grunt and ploughed in deeper. I let out a cry, pain shot up from my groin; I bit my lips and clenched my eyes shut. That's it, I've been fucked! I'm not a virgin anymore.

As if reading my thoughts, Hiren said, "It's ok now, relax... and be happy, you're not a virgin anymore, you're a woman now."

Hiren started pushing in with small thrusts. "Lift your knees and spread your legs," he instructed.

I did as he said. Opening my eyes, I saw him groaning and grunting as he tried to make his way deeper into me. I was still in pain, but it was much less. Finally, Hiren seemed to be entirely into me. He stopped thrusting and looked down at me. His grin had returned, "Wow, I can't believe my cock is inside such a sexy girl's pussy... you're so tight. How does it feel? You like it, don't you?"

I didn't answer him, but it did feel oddly good. His cock had filled me up and was spreading me wider, it felt right. But the sad fact – one that I would have to live with forever – was that the first man to fuck me was a fat ugly disgusting man I didn't like at all. It wasn't the handsome charming guy I had dreamt about. The fact was that I was handcuffed and my cherry had been taken by force. I hadn't willingly given it to the man of my dreams.

Hiren had started fucking me in a slow and long rhythm. He would grunt with each thrust and pull back before pushing in again. Involuntarily, I started to grunt and moan with each thrust as well. Hiren leaned down – with which his belly took a major effort – and took my boobs into his mouth. His mouth on my nipple and his cock inside my pussy sent never-before-experienced sensations through my body. I'm enjoying being raped by this fat man! A minute later, I felt a tingling in my pussy. Am I cumming? The tingling sensation grew and all of a sudden, my body was engulfed by my first orgasm. It was as if electric shocks were going through me. I shivered violently under Hiren, unable to control myself. I moaned and groaned as the shivers gradually subsided.

"Did I just make you cum?" Hiren asked. "I did, didn't I?" I didn't answer, I couldn't. I was ashamed of myself. I just closed my eyes, trying to pretend that I hadn't experienced what I just had.

Hiren started to hump me faster. His thrusts were getting harder and rougher and I had to brace myself by holding onto him. He pounded me hard, sometimes coming all the way out before slamming in again and sometimes with shorter quicker thrusts. The pain had returned to my pussy, his inner thighs smashing into my groin was painful as well. But I took it silently. I spread my legs as wide as I could and wished for him to finish soon. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Hiren moaned loudly and planted his cock deep inside my pussy. As he stayed in position and orgasmed inside me, he fell down heavily on me with his face nuzzled at my neck. I felt his warm cum inside my pussy, his cock kept twitching for a good two minutes.

Finally, Hiren lifted his heavy body off me, pulled his cock out of me with a pop and fell down beside me on the bed. I've had my first fucking; my pussy is filled with cum! I felt like crying.

Hiren was panting next to me. I could hear his heavy breathing. What will he do now? Will he kill me now? I didn't want to die; I had a lot to achieve in life. What can I give him now to stop him from killing me? I had to do something, but I didn't know what.

My thoughts were interrupted by his hand on my boob. I looked at him; he was leaning up on a hand and smiling at me. I couldn't make out anything from his expression. "Please don't kill me," I blurted out, and started crying.

"Stop crying," he said. "I hate cry-babies..."

"I know you're gonna kill me now," I sobbed.

"Well, yeah, I was going to," he said. "But now I don't wanna..."

I looked at him, wiping the tears from my eyes. "You're not going to kill me?"

"I won't, if you do as I say."

"I'll do what you say," I said, beginning to see hope. "I won't tell anyone about this... this... this whole incident, no one will ever know. I promise. I'll pretend it never happened."

"I don't want you to pretend it never happened," Hiren said. "I want you to remember this day forever."

I was flummoxed. What is he saying? What does he mean? I looked at him, a confused expression on my face, waiting for him to elucidate.

"Neha, I want to marry you. I want to make you my wife."

(To be continued...)

12