Handcuffed Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
A young girl battles a policeman to save her life.
1.6k words
3.37
73.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

"Neha, I want to marry you. I want to make you my wife."

Oh my god! No, please no, this can't be true. I stared at him, wanting to say something but not knowing what to say, wanting to do something but not knowing what to do. So I just stared, my mouth open, my eyes wide, and my mind blank.

"Why... but..." I mumbled, a few seconds later.

"You're so wonderful... I love you," Hiren said. "I want to live with you, have sex with you everyday... I took your virginity, doesn't that make us special?"

I didn't have an answer to that. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. This can't be happening. Why me, god? Why me? Hiren's attention was back to my body. He was circling my nipples with a finger and planting kisses over my upper body. Warmth was spreading over me again; my body was welcoming his attention while my mind was trying hard to fight it. Hiren took my left nipple in his mouth and I bit my lips down. Stop him, concentrate, you have to talk your way out of this.

"Hiren, please... stop, please," I pleaded, trying to move away from him. I couldn't reach far; I was still handcuffed to him. "Can you please at least remove these handcuffs now?"

"Maybe," he replied, sliding back towards me. His dick, which seemed to be semi-hard, not that I knew much, was pressing against my thigh. Hiren was apparently enjoying my boobs too much, he went right back at them without saying much. A hand on one nipple, his mouth over the other, he was making his presence felt, and my body couldn't get enough. I could feel a certain kind of wetness inside my loins, a sensation alien to me till that day.

As Hiren's tongue did wonderful things to my nipples, his hand started to roam my body again. He held my waist and brought me closer to himself. I could feel his entire gruffly body pressed against mine, and it felt good. Trying to get my mind to focus on the situation at hand, I sat up on the bed and gently moved as farther as I could.

"Hiren, please... I need to go home."

"What home? Now? It's 2 in the morning, sweetheart."

2am? Wow! I hadn't realised it was that late. But still, I knew I had to go home, I had to get away from him.

"So what, Hiren? Please take me home..." I looked at him, trying to read him.

But he wasn't looking at me, at least not at my eyes. His eyes were on my body, the side of my back was what had caught his fancy.

"Hiren," I said, waiting for him to say something.

And then he looked up at me, and thankfully, smiled. "You're so fuckin sexy," he said, sitting up and dragging me back towards the bed's headboard with him. He spread his legs and pulled me in between them, my back to him. Once I was cocooned in between his legs -- my back pressed against his ample stomach, his cock nestled against my upper hips, my legs stretched out in front of me, his arms circled around my waist -- Hiren pushed my hair in front of my shoulder and nuzzled my the back of my neck. I didn't know it till then, but my neck turned out to be the most erogenous part of me.

My head bent down to give him better access, I asked, "Hiren, when will you take me home?"

In between kisses and licks on the back of my neck, he replied, "I told you na, baby, I wanna marry you. I'm serious, I..."

"I can't marry you, Hiren," I blurted out, arching my back away from him.

His hands around my waist tightened their grip and pulled me back in place. "Stay where you are, don't try to move away again," he said, curtly, with an edge in his voice.

"I'm sorry," I said, a bit frightened. I lowered my head again as his mouth resumed the exploration of my neck and shoulders. "Please try to understand, Hiren, I'm too young to get married... I'm only 18."

"So what? You're old enough, you're an adult," he said, his hand now cupping my boobs. "In our community it's not uncommon. My mother got married when she was 18, both of my sisters too."

Out of sheer curiosity, I asked him how old he was.

"26," he replied, "see, the age difference is also ideal. We'll make a perfect couple."

Yeah right! An educated, college student like me and a lowlife two-bit policeman like you, the most un-perfect couple is what we would make.

Hiren was kneading my boobs and rolling my nipples between my fingers while his mouth kept sending shivers through my body. My pussy was getting wetter; I knew I had to make him stop.

"Hiren, please try to understand. I can't get married now, I have to finish college, have a career..."

"Oh, come on," he interrupted, "why do you need all that? Eventually you're just gonna get married and have babies na, so what's the use of wasting so many years behind studies and jobs? Let's just get married now and have our first baby, it'll be great."

I was dumbfounded. I searched my brain for something to say, but with my body reacting positively to him, all I could manage was a meek 'please try to understand'.

"No, you try to understand," he said, that edge back in his voice. "I can't let you go free and I don't wanna kill you. You should be happy that I'm giving you a chance to live and marrying you as well. Don't make me do what I don't want to do."

His mouth had stopped kissing my neck, his hands had stopped kneading my boobs, and it was as if he was waiting for my decision. My life was in my hands. The next thing I said would determine whether I lived to see daylight or not. I had no choice.

In a soft voice, I told him what he wanted to hear. "I'm sorry, Hiren, I didn't think of it that way. I will marry you."

"Good," he said. "Now turn around and give your fiancé the time of his life."

I had read somewhere that some kind of hormones get released inside a male's body after having sex that makes them want to go to sleep. That was the only thought that gave me the will to go ahead and give Hiren the time of his life. Somehow make him remove the handcuffs, fuck his brains out and then, flee.

I turned around to face him. He was sitting unabashedly in all his naked glory, legs spread wide, arms resting on his knees and his cock, semi-hard and dangling below his sagging belly. I had never seen an uglier sight. Hiren hadn't told me what to do and I was confused. I thought about it for a moment, while he looked at me intently, and decided to give him a blowjob. Maybe then, he'll fall asleep and won't fuck me.

Moving in between his legs, I had to lie down on my stomach to access his cock. As I laid down, I tried to support my body on my elbows, but couldn't because of the one hand handcuffed to his. Expecting a no, I asked him if he could remove the handcuffed now that I had agreed to be his wife. To my utter surprise, and shock, he recovered his pants lying beside the bed and removed the key from it, unlocked the handcuffs and freed me.

Fighting the urge to get up and make a dash for the door at that very moment, I smiled at him and took his cock in my hands. His groin was covered with hair and smelled filthy. The acrid smell was similar to the acrid taste I felt when I took him in my mouth. I lowered my head further as his cock started to get hard inside my mouth. This was just my second blowjob and I did what I had learned earlier that night. I rolled my tongue around its head, licked the entire length of his shaft, kissed it, bobbed up and down on it and stroked it with my hand.

I had been at it for about two minutes when it hit me that I wasn't handcuffed to him and I had his cock in my mouth. You'll never have a better chance to escape! A sinister idea came to my mind and I didn't wait to think about it. Just do it. With almost half of his cock in my mouth, I opened my mouth wider and sunk my teeth into it. Hiren let out an ear-shattering scream, his body shook and his hands found my hair as I bite into cock as hard as I could. I didn't let go even when his hands started to pull my hair. It just made me bite harder, and I did. I started to almost masticate his cock, his cries of anguish making me do it harder and harder. Finally, I let go when I tasted blood.

As I sat up on the bed, Hiren clutched his groin and rolled around in pain. His eyes were closed and he was crying, he didn't seem like he was even aware of what had happened. I sprang up, grabbed the pieces of clothes nearest to me and ran out. I had managed to grab my denims and his shirt, which I put on outside the house and made my way to the nearest police station.

Thankfully, not all cops are bastards and Hiren and Pankaj were eventually booked and charged for rape and attempted murder.

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers