Handcuffs and Iced Water

Story Info
What fun you have with water and cuffs.
2.6k words
3.5
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've seen you at the bar several times. I'm not sure if you've noticed me but I've certainly noticed you. You're so attractive and sexy with your short skirt and white vest top. I know one time you bent down to pick up your bag and I could see all the way down your cleavage which certainly turned me on. When you straightened up I wasn't sure if you had noticed me staring at you but you had a big smile on your face so maybe subconsciously you knew that I had seen a sight that aroused me. I would love to see more of your sexy body but that will have to wait for the right time and the right place.

My friends keep telling me to make some form of contact but I've never had the courage to chat up girls like you and am always worried that I will make a fool of myself. They're always saying something like "are you just going to stand there or are you going to talk to her?"

One night I'm in the bar when you walk over. You walk up like a dream, your breasts swaying in front of you and then you smile, making me wonder what you're going to do or say. I smell your perfume and then you walk straight past me and into a welcoming kiss from the guy standing next to me. My heart falls to the floor as I realize what a fool I must look. I wonder if I missed it all because you looked me straight in the eye and smiled. I look round and see that you've got your arms around the body of the guy next to me, his hands moving down to your ass. I can feel my cock harden as mental picture forms in my mind if I was in his position. You break the kiss and stand away from him and I can see your hard nipples poking through the thin white cotton of your top. God, I'd love to have them in my mouth, sucking on them until they were so hard. He pulls you close and you're whispering in your ear, no doubt telling him what you're going to do to him when you've left the bar. Without warning he pushes you away and turns to leave but not fast enough as you throw the contents of your glass over him. He pulls his hand back to slap you, but I've already stepped in and caught his arm.

"Gentlemen do not slap ladies." I bark at him, looking straight into his eyes.

"That slut is no lady." He replies.

"And you're no gentleman and are leaving, now!"

He seems about to argue but I'm quite imposing and thinks better of it. He turns and leaves.

"Thank you." you say and before I could say anything else you've grabbed hold of me and are kissing me. I've wanted you for so long all I can do is hold you close and return the affection, letting my tongue explore your mouth. I look into your blue eyes.

"That's quite an introduction." I said.

"Thank you," you reply "at least I've managed to get rid of him. Never meet up with an ex. They try and take advantage of you."

"You don't like being taken advantage of," I ask before I can stop myself.

A look of dangerous sexuality flashes across those blue eyes of yours. Blue eyes like the sea. Blue like a swimming pool. So blue you want to fall into them and drown in pleasure.

"It depends who is taking advantage and how," you smile.

"Can I buy you a drink as the last one seems to have been wasted on your ex."

"Yes, please."

"And can I also know your name."

"Of course, my name is Lila."

"David."

I get the drinks and look you up and down.

"Why did you leave him?"

"Are you always so forward on a first date?

"This is coming from a girl who kissed me before I even said anything to her and you're calling me forward."

"True. But a knight should always receive favor from a lady," you reply with a smile "I left him because he didn't like me being with other girls. He found me one night with a girl I'd picked up in a bar and we were just having some fun. It's not like he was a great lover or anything." You drain your glass and look me in the eye.

"Do you want another?" I ask.

"Yes but nothing to drink."

You take my hand and we walk outside to your car. It's so quiet out here after the noisy bar and for the first time I manage to have a good, long look at your body without having to worry if you'll make eye contact or force me to look away. Your body is so toned and lovely, with smooth legs and a cute, round ass. Then there are your breasts. Not sure what size they are but nice and big with a good, deep cleavage. I notice that your dress is really short and is showing off your legs. When we get to the car you turn round and before you can say anything this time, I pull you into my arms and give you a long, lingering, passionate kiss which gives me enough time to let my hands travel down your back to your ass. For the first time I can enjoy the feel of your lips against mine, pressing harder and harder. You're leaning against the car and I slowly pull your vest top up, letting my hand rub an inch or so of your naked back. I'm wondering if we're just going to fuck like rabbits right there and then when a car drives past, its horn blaring and it breaks the kiss and the spell.

"Not here," you said. "Wait until we get to my home." I practically run to the other side of the car and jump in to the passenger seat. You walk to the driver's side and open the door and get in. Before you start the engine, you lean across and kiss me. I manage to get another sly glance down your cleavage before your lips meet mine. Slowly my hand reaches for your unprotected breast and I feel your hardening nipple through the cotton. You break the kiss.

"Hope that was enough until we get home."

"I don't think it will ever be enough."

I don't notice much of the journey to your house. I keep looking at your body and legs, longing for the moment when I can touch you, undress you and make love to you. Every now and then you look at me. You turn into the drive up to your house and I take the opportunity to slide my hand between your legs, you moan slightly. I wish your skirt wasn't in the way but I know that in a minute it will be on the floor.

"Do you like?"

"Oh yes, baby."

You somehow manage maneuver the car to a halt before undoing your seatbelt and climbing on top of me. Now we're alone, we can do whatever we like. Your mouth is on top of me and kissing me with all the passion imaginable. I can feel my cock getting harder and harder but you break the kiss and run your fingers over my lips.

"Wait, there's something I want you to do to me."

"I know what you want."

"Wait."

You get out of the car and then beckon me to follow you.

"Wait here for ten seconds, and then find me in the kitchen of the house."

Before I can say anything else, you turn and run inside. I count for 10 seconds. They seem like the longest of my life. I follow you with my eyes locked on to your ass. When you get to the door you turn, beckon me and then run inside.

I run after you and quickly locate the kitchen. You're sitting on a wooden chair with a small table beside it. On the table is a pair of handcuffs. In the corner is a small fridge with a cooker nearby. You beckon me over with a smile. I walk over and get down on my knees in front of you. You lean forward, giving me another look down your cleavage. We kiss again, my hand groping for your breast.

"Now we're alone, you can do anything you like to me," you said between kisses.

"Are you always this kinky?"

"Oh yes. What are you afraid of?

"Letting myself go."

"Then let yourself go. Don't hold back."

I carry on kissing your smooth throat and reach over to the table, taking the handcuffs. I slowly take one of your hands and slip the first cuff on, then the other. Then I break the kiss and stand up, looking down at you.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me?"

"No but I need a drink. This is all so fast."

"There's iced water in the fridge."

I walk over to the fridge and take out a small bottle. The water is cold in my throat as it goes down. It gives me an idea and I walk over to the draws. I know I can find a knife in here. The second draw is where I find what I'm looking for. I take it out and turn to you. A look of fear comes into your eyes as you wonder what I am going to do but I give you a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to hurt you."

"What are you going to do?"

I walk back to you, holding the knife in front of me. I move it to the top of your vest and slice down, cutting the top so that it reveals more of your cleavage. Your breasts aren't totally revealed but it does show a lot more than was displayed before. You relax.

"Is that all you're going to do?"

"Patience."

I take another swig of water.

"Do you want some water?"

"I can't exactly drink in this position, can I?" you smile.

I kneel down and put the bottle to your lips but instead of letting you drink, I pour some of it down your front, soaking your vest. You gasp as the ice cold water soaks your top, making your left breast wet. Your red tit shows clearly through the thin cotton.

"I can see you like that."

"It's cold on my tit."

"Have some more."

I pour some water on your right breast and then run the back of my hand over your breasts. You gasp again; the nipples now show a dark red against the cotton. I take the knife and cut the one of your shoulder straps, pulling it down and revealing your large, beautiful breast. I kiss you and start to lick down your neck, then down to your naked breast before coming to your nipple. I can feel your goose bumps around the areola and the tit is so hard. When my mouth closes round you begin to moan as the cold tit is warmed in my mouth. Meanwhile, I pull your skirt up and reach for your panties. I rub my hand against your crotch. I can feel your juices soaking your panties.

Slowly I stand up and cut the other strap, pulling the now detached front down. Then I walk behind you and start to squeeze your breasts, kissing your neck all the time. I can hear your breathing so slowly, your breasts rising and falling, the nipples hard in my fingers as I pinch and tweak them. I carry on kissing you as my hands lift your skirt and start to pull down your panties until they're on the floor.

"Unlock me, please," you said "I want to touch your cock."

I take off my shirt and then my trousers. You stare at my erect cock, hungrily. Slowly I walk round the back of you and remove the handcuffs. You stand up and tear off the rest of your clothes. Then you're in my arms, your naked breasts pressed against my chest, hungrily kissing me, your legs wrapped round me. I drop you back on to the chair and start to kiss down your body, flicking your nipples with my tongue. You smile as my tongue darts in and out. I kiss lower until I get to your neatly shaved pussy. I spread your legs and lick your pussy.

"No not yet. Stand up and kiss my neck again."

I do as you command, my hand reaching round to squeeze your large breasts. I know you like it as your breathing relaxes as I touch them. Slowly you reach behind and start to rub my cock. It strains to your touch as your delicate fingers caress the shaft.

"Mmmm you feel so big," you breathe. I kiss your neck and squeeze your tits with one hand and let the other travel over your stomach to your pussy. You're so wet that my fingers slide in easily.

"I'm going to slam my cock into you soon," I whisper as you carry on stroking my dick, "I know you want it."

"Oh yessss."

Slowly you turn around and plant a kiss on my lips, slow and tender. Slowly you kiss down my throat and neck. Before I know where I am you've pushed me into the chair and your mouth is wrapped around my cock. I've never known such pleasure as your tongue flicks the top of my cock. I try to hold back and stop myself cumming in your mouth, knowing that I want to pleasure you properly. I throw my head back as your mouth does its work. Your tongue on my erect cock is making me want to erupt all the way down your throat. I close my eyes and lean back in the chair. Suddenly I feel your legs wrapped around my body and you're on top of me. I open my eyes just in time to see you close enough to my face for me to kiss your lips. You lower your body on top of me. I pull you waist and my cock slams into your wet pussy. Your back arches as it slides into you so easily.

"Oh god, yes, oh god, yes, I'm so close, yes, yes, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming, yes, yes, YESSSSS!!"

We've got a rhythm going, slowly at first but then faster and faster as you spread your legs wider and reach for my cock, squeezing it until I almost explode over your hand and you guide my shaft into your body, your pussy muscles squeezing me and enticing me more and more. When I'm all the way inside I climax in one long, hot explosion. You pull me into your breasts and my tongue is playing with your nipples as we cum together.

I lie in your arms and kiss your breasts, holding your warm body close to mine, your breathing slows down as ease down from your climax.

"I liked that."

"So did I." I said

"Can we do it again sometime with another girl as well?"

"I didn't know you liked that as well."

"Oh yes," you said "I like to be fucked by both men and women."

I kiss you on the lips.

"Sure. What kind of woman do you want?"

"I won't know until I see her."

"OK. Now lets go to bed. I think you might be cold after the water."

"I liked that. It got me wet in more ways than one."