Handcuffs in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,338 Followers

"Is it OK?" he whispered.

"Adam, fuck me!" I groaned. I needed more. He gave me more. He took my hips in his hands he started thrusting, faster, faster, until he was really screwing me, fucking me so hard the chain of the handcuffs dug into the truck every time he pulled out of me, and with every thrust my pelvis ground against the tree trunk.

After one especially fierce thrust I rubbed hard against the smooth bark and an wave of pleasure flowed through me as the tree stroked my clit, my labial rings scraping against the bar. I screamed, so loud I wondered if Ben, who should be on his way back by now, could hear me. I didn't care. I wrapped my right leg around the tree and let Adam and the tree fuck me into ecstasy. My orgasm was long and powerful and so wonderful I hugged the tree to my breasts like a lover. "Baby, you fuck so good, so good. Is this as good as your dreams?"

"I didn't know how good it would feel! It's feels so good I can't stop!" he groaned. "I want to stop but I can't!"

"Don't stop! Why would you stop?!"

"Because...because...I'm going to, oh, oh. OH!" I knew what was happening. I could feel his cock quiver, twitch, and then erupt inside me. A wet warmth spread inside my pussy as his wonderful cock flooded me with semen. His cock pulsed again and again and AGAIN, and as he came he kept thrusting, driving me to yet another orgasm thanks to his cock and the tree. At last, after a minute of me writing in his tight embrace, we were still.

I heard quiet sobbing behind me. "Honey? What's wrong?"

I turned to look at him. He tried to gather himself, but I could see he was a wreck. "I'm just really confused. I shouldn't have done this. You couldn't stop me, you're tied up, I...was shouldn't have done this."

I smiled at him. "No, I'm the one who shouldn't have done this. I'm the married one. I'm the one who's older and more experienced. I shouldn't have had sex with you. But, you know what?"

"No."

"I'm glad I did. I'd do it again. And," I gave him a sly wink, "I'm going to do it again."

His tears dried up. "You...you are?"

"Oh yes. And soon. Adam, there's so many things I wanted to do to your right now, but I couldn't, not tied up like this. The next time," I narrowed my eyes, "you'll be the one tied up. So I can do to you whatever my heart desires."

He was already hard again. I had to get rid of him before I had him fucking me a second time. I wanted fucked again. "Honey, get dressed."

"What? Why?"

"Because my husband will be back soon."

His erection flagged. "Oh, oh, I forgot about him."

"You had other things on your mind?"

He finally smiled. "Yeah."

"Get dressed, go on your way."

He pulled on his shorts and shirt. "He's going to be pissed. He's going to find you like this..."

"Honey, he's going to be so turned on by the story I tell him. Don't you worry, I know my husband. Don't worry about him. Just worry about getting a few hours free tomorrow, so I can get actually get my hands on you." I rattled the cuffs. He laughed.

He was about to go when he paused, came over, and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you, Ingrid. I don't know what else to say. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," I said. "You gave me exactly what I wanted."

He rode off. I figured I would have ten minutes or so to gather myself before Ben came back. I could feel Adam's semen leaking out of me, drying on my skin. I couldn't wait to see Ben's expression when he came back to find his shackled wife had just had her brains fucked out in his absence.

But Ben didn't come back in fifteen minutes. He came back in fifteen seconds.

"Hey baby," he said. I whirled, and there he was.

"What, what the hell?" He was wearing a full camouflage suit over his shirt and shorts, a big canvas bag slung over his shoulder, and he was carrying our camcorder.

"You thought this was all just a coincidence? I forget the keys, your clothes get all muddy. Adam comes riding by just after I leave..."

"You set this up?" I demanded.

"Set it up, and got it all on tape, for your enjoyment later. I was just around the corner. Got pretty good sound, too." He pulled off the camo suit and kissed my cheek. "I had drinks with Adam's father last week, remember? He told me his son had the biggest crush on you. Like I didn't know already, the way he stares at you. I also found out he rides his bike around here, and when I talked to him yesterday he said he always goes for a ride Saturday morning." My husband pulled his shorts off and moved in behind me. "And how could he pass up a tempting treat like his fantasy woman tied to a tree? All I had to do was find a good ambush spot, find a muddy spot to throw your clothes in, tie you up, and wait. Elementary."

"Oh baby, thank you so much," I said as he penetrated me. Ben's cock wasn't as long as Adam's but it was thick and I needed his girth after having sex just a few minutes before. Ben's cock whipped Adam's watery semen into a white froth as he fucked me, and I did the same thing I did with Adam, wrapping my leg around the trunk to grind my clit against it.

"That turned me on so much, when you started fucking the tree," Ben growled. "Fuck it." He grabbed my waist in his powerful hands and held me as I snaked my other leg around the trunk. It was the perfect circumference, I locked my ankles together and with every powerful thrust of Ben's cock my pussy and my rings ground against the smooth surface of the tree.

I screamed. I howled with pleasure. I came two, three, four times before Ben slammed himself home with ten frantic thrusts and injected me with a second heavy loan of sperm. When he was done Ben unlocked the handcuffs, and had to pry my arms and legs off the tree, so determined was I not to relinquish my grip. "Time to go home, honey." Ben said, holding me steady as I pulled on a fresh pair of shorts and a clean T-shirt he produced from the bag.

I held up a finger, asking for him to wait, and I went to the tree and kissed it, leaving bright pink lip prints. "That's my tree," I said. "I marked it."

"Let's go home, and you can decide what you want to do with Adam tomorrow. I think I'll ask his dad to go golfing. Think four hours will be enough time to show your new boy toy the ropes?"

"It'll be a good start," I said, leaning on Ben to take the strain off my trembling legs. I kissed my husband. "Thank you."

"Now it's your turn. You know that girl Jenni Packard, lives the next street over? She's been giving me the eye, flirting with me. Get her for me."

I sighed. "I'll try. I'll think of something. And believe me, it'll be as uncomfortable and embarrassing as the set-up you came up with."

"I doubt it, baby." He laughed, and I kissed him, and we walked back home.

christo
christo
1,338 Followers
12