Handjob Ch. 04

Story Info
How to stay married.
1.3k words
4.22
94.3k
39

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,053 Followers

This event happened in the third year of my marriage. I was twenty-three years old and I was struggling with the humiliation and shame of knowing that I was a cuckold.

I should never have married the girl but I did and I loved her unconditionally. I could not leave her and she knew it so she took advantage of my love.

She never wanted to have sexual intercourse with me. One night in the second year of our marriage I insisted that we have intercourse. She made me feel like I was a selfish, oversexed pervert and when we did have relations she made it so unpleasant that I never tried to initiate sex with her again. She preferred to masturbate me at her discretion.

Married men my age kept an ample supply of condoms in their night stand. My night stand contained a jar of vaseoline and a supply of hand towels.

But let me get to my story.

It was a week day night and we were settling in to watch a little TV before retiring for the night. I was in my pajamas, sitting in an easy chair when my wife came into the living room. She was in her pajamas after having just taken her shower.

She sat on the sofa as she was applying moisturizer to her face and hands. When she finished she placed the lotion on the coffee table in front of her. Then patting the cushion next to her she said in a sensual tone, "Honey, why don't you come over here and sit next to me?"

I moved over to her and put my arm around her as I sat. Reaching into my pajama she began to fondle my penis. Whenever she gets a sensual tone in her voice I always get an erection. I hate myself for being so gullible and pliable in her hands. She began to very lightly stroke it saying, "Your day went well?"

I replied, "Yeah. It was uneventful."

She continued, "Uneventful is good. What did you do after work?"

"I came home, took a shower,you know."

She went on, "You usually stop at the diner to have a cup of coffee with your friends?"

"Yeah I do but today I came straight home."

She continued her probe, "So you didn't see any of the guys today?"

"No I didn't. Why do you ask?"

In her soft sexual voice, "Oh I know that you like to be around those men, I don't know why. They're all so crude"

"Yeah, I know. How was your day?"

In her sensual tone, "My day was interesting. Let me put some of this lotion on your peter and I'll tell you about it. Why don't you take these bottoms off. That's it, just slip them down and off. Now lie across my lap. I'll put this cushion here for your back and this throw pillow for your head like this. Now just put your butt in my lap and lie back. That's it. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes. Now I am."

She usually gives me a hand job when we get into bed but tonight it seemed like she was going through a lot of gyrations just to set me up to masturbate me.

I was now lying across her lap so that she had my erection in her hands and she began applying the lotion.

She began stroking me as she continued talking, "This morning we finished the Capital project so Warren said he wanted to take me out for lunch as a celebration. He took me to the Fireside Inn."

I asked, "Oh, what did you have?"

Slowly stroking me she replied, "I had the tuna sandwich with a glass of wine. After lunch, we drove back to work. Warren parked in the parking garage. After he turned off the engine, I thanked him for the lunch and he told me what a great job I did and with that he put his arm around me and kissed me. It was just a quick little innocent peck."

She stopped to put more lotion in her hand and then she continued stroking me saying, "Here's the thing, I was getting out of the car and your friend Mel was standing there. He saw Warren kiss me and I'm sure he's going to say something to you. When he does, I want you to be able to tell him that you already know. That your wife told you all about it."

She was stroking me very slowly pacing her words to her strokes as she continued. "It was creepy seeing him just standing there watching me. Is he your spy?"

I was surprised by her question and I answered, "No. No. I would never do anything like that. Honest."

She seemed content with my answer as she said, "I don't think you would ever stoop that low and besides, I know that you trust me."

She didn't get a reply from me so she asked again. "You do trust me. Don't you?"

I didn't trust her but I didn't want to say anything that would interrupt her pleasuring hand, I answered, "Yes. I do."

A smile of satisfaction crossed her face as she nodded her head "Yes" and saying, "Good boy."

She had accomplished what she set out to do, to minimize the impact of what she knew, Mel would tell me. It was also another opportunity to reaffirm her dominance over me by keeping me passive and submissive.

It was now time for her to end this masturbation session. She picked up the pace of her stroking and with her free hand she lifted up her pajama top exposing her breast. Leaning over my face she said, "Here! Suck my tit. Suck the nipple. Suck it. That's it baby, suck it."

I cupped the soft globe in both my hands and began sucking on the nipple. As she was stroking me she put her mouth over my ear and licked it and then pushed her tongue into it. My body began to shake uncontrollably. With her mouth against my ear she whispered, "Suck my tit. Pretend that it's a cock. Suck it like you would a cock. Get it all the way into your mouth. That's it baby, suck that cock. I always knew you were a cock sucker."

I began ejaculating as she continued whispering, "Oh yes! Fill my hand with your hot, gooey cum. Give me another shot. Shoot some more. Oh, it's so hot and slippery. Give me some more. I want to get it all."

After I finished ejaculating, she went back to stroking it very slowly as it deflated in her hand. Then it became too sensitive and I had to beg her to stop. She slid her hand down to my balls and cupped them as if to weigh them saying, "We still have a lot of cum in these. I'm going to have to work on them."

Reaching down she picked up my pajama bottoms and wiped her hand clean. Then handing them to me so I could clean my genitals. After I did she said, "Oh baby, you're too heavy on me."

I got up off of her saying, "I'm going to get a clean pair of bottoms."

She replied, "Why don't you stay the way you are? I like you this way. You remind me of a little boy standing there with just your top on and your little penis sticking out."

A couple of days later I met Mel. We said nothing about my wife. I should have asked him about what he saw but I was afraid of what he would tell me. I knew that he and our friends now knew that my wife was unfaithful. Whenever I came into their company they would get all quite. They didn't know what to say. When I left the room then they would laugh and start talking. They lost respect for me and because of my shame and humiliation I could no longer be around them.

It would be many years later that I found out that Mel had watched my wife giving her boss a blow job.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,053 Followers