Handjob Ch. 06

Story Info
The beginnings of a cuckold.
1.1k words
4.1
39.8k
15

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,051 Followers

This true event happened before I was married. I want to attempt to write this story in the form of a movie script.

Scene one: At night, in my car, parked on a lovers lane.

She: "Jack, why are you parking here? I thought we were going to the movies."

Me: "Marie, we need to talk."

She: "What about?"

Me: "I think it's best if we end this engagement and call off the wedding."

She: "You can't do this. Our wedding is four months away. We have been planning this for over a year. I thought we loved each other and now you want to end it? Why?"

Me: "It will give you the opportunity to pursue other more interesting guys like your new manager. All during dinner tonight, you went on and on talking about your new boss. Telling your mom and dad about how smart he is, how handsome and personable he is. That he's a young, single college graduate that comes from a family of money."

She: "Well maybe I did talk about him too much but I'm just excited about my new job. Warren doesn't mean anything to me. He has all kinds of girlfriends and they're all college graduates. He wouldn't want anything to do with me. I'm just his secretary."

Me: "Tonight you gushed all over him and your parents looked at me a few times and I could tell what they were thinking, that my days are numbered and I can't blame them or you for that matter. I'm a high school drop out. What do I have to offer you? I had no business proposing to you. No! We have to end it."

She: "You have a lot to offer me. You're handsome and intelligent so you quit school. When we got engaged my grandfather gave you a good paying job in his company. He loves you and my parents love you. They have been so excited about this wedding. It would kill them if we called it off, besides, they have put down thousands of dollars for the reception. That's money they can't get refunded. They would be so embarrassed and devastated. No! I can't let you do this. Not to them, not to me."

Me: "Look! Tonight, the way you were fawning over your new boss, I think they would understand. They probably expect it."

She: "If you want me to quit this job then I will. You mean more to me than the job."

Me: "That won't work. You'll just resent me for denying you a job that you love."

She: "I'll get another job."

Me: "What are you doing?"

She: "I'm trying to open your pants. I just want to hold your penis."

Me: "Here, let me help you."

She: "Oh, that's better. I love the feel of the silky head, so soft and yet so firm as it grows so hard in my hand."

She began to lightly stroke it.

She: "Last June when I graduated high school, Mr. Grant interviewed me for the secretarial job. He was impressed with my short hand and typing."

Me: "Mister Grant is the president and CEO. He interviewed you?"

She: "Yes, he did for almost two hours. After the interview, he told me that he really didn't have a place for me but he offered me a job in the secretarial pool. It was minimum wage and if something opened up he would consider me for the position. Here, let me put some saliva in my hand."

Me: "Why don't you suck it?"

She: "I can't do that. After we're married I'll be able to work up to it and then I'll have a lot of time to practice."

As she filled her palm with saliva I slipped my pants down to my knees to give her more access to my genitals.

She: "Mr. Grant formed a new department and he hired Warren to manage it. He picked me to be Warren's personal secretary and with that, I got a big increase in salary. I've only been working there seven months and I'm now an executive secretary with my own office. Don't you think that's something to be proud of? Most women it takes them over ten years to accomplish that and I did it in seven months. You have to be proud of me."

Me: "I am proud of you. Oh God that feels so good. The feel of your warm slick hand on my penis is incredible. God you know how to masturbate me. Your hand is wonderful, it's magical. I love you."

She: "If you love me as much as you say you do then you would want to see me happy?"

Me: "I'm going to cum."

She: "I know. Don't you want to see me happy?"

Me: "Oh, please don't stop. Not now. Oh please."

She: "Don't you want me to be happy?"

Me: "Oh please, don't leave me hanging like this move your hand. Stroke it, please."

She: "Say that you want me to be happy. Just say it."

Me: "I want you to be happy! Oh God! I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming so much. Oh!"

She: "Stop! You're kicking and thrashing about."

Me: "I can't help it. Oh!"

After my ejaculations stopped, she continued stroking me.

She: "Calm down. Easy. Why are your ejaculations so violent?"

Me: "I'm feeling a lot of anxiety about your new boss and job. Oh please stop stroking me. It's too sensitive now."

She: "I just want to get it all out of you. You shouldn't have any anxiety about my new boss. Nothing is going to happen between us. I'm just his secretary. He doesn't want anything to do with me in a sexual way."

Me: "But what if he did? What if he wanted to fuck you? Would you let him?"

She: Looking at me for a long time, she was contemplating my question.

Me: "Well, would you?"

She: Nodded her head "Yes" and then in a very low voice, "I'm sorry. But it's never going to happen so don't even think about it. Now kiss me."

We kissed.

She: "I find it amazing how I can get your penis so hard and it becomes so demanding. Then I work on it till it squirts and then it shrinks back to a harmless little boy penis. It's so cute and I'm in complete possession of it."

Me: "Yes, you are."

She: "Listen boy, you have a good paying job, a family that loves you and a woman who takes care of your little peter so don't throw it all away."

Me: "I won't."

She: "It looks like it's too late for the movies, why don't we clean up here and then you can take me to the mall. I need you to help me pick out some new outfits for work."

Me: "Okay."

Four months later we were married and a year after that she made me her cuckold.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,051 Followers